All Comments on 'Dr. Cole's Casefiles - Vanessa'

by technowhimsey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed Vanessa’s story from Dr. Cole’s case files when you posted earlier this year, so it was nice to revisit. The ending was perfect. Do wonder what might have happened if Vanessa had not married Aaron. How would her relationship with Sue evolve? In any case, hope to read other stories from your fertile imagination.

technowhimseytechnowhimseyover 2 years agoAuthor

Migbird,

I suspect that her ultimate relationship with Vanessa was Sue's reward for being true to her own definition of love, viz, the desire of what is best for the object of her love instead of striving for her own satisfaction.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

long and so entertaining, i loved this 5 star story. wow, and great writing

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Oh my god. That is a masterpiece. I can only dream of being able to write that well, or to understand people or myself that well. I look forward to reading more.

bigdawg120bigdawg120about 2 years ago

Wonderful story, I began reading because of my favorite genre was the topic. It kept me captivated with how it’s eventually became a romantic love story with multiple happy endings you are now in my favorite and looking forward all your writings in the future. Definitely five stars

bigdawg120bigdawg120about 2 years ago

I started your story because of the tag one of my favorite genre’s was included. Your wring captivated me to continue to completion. You’ve definitely have eared the role of favorite writer, I especially appreciate how you started from a dark place to a very loving romantic conclusion. Looking forward to your future writings and definitely a five stars to you..

Busman19639Busman19639about 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on Literotica. Can’t say enough good things about the writing, the plot and the characters.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wow so dr Cole spent 25 years pining one Vanessa instead of being in a relationship. That's sad and beautiful at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous