Dr. Dave

Story Info
Cate gets me promoted.
4.5k words
4.33
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cate and I first met at work when she was 18 and I was 21. She and I were coworkers, but for different departments. I worked for one of the professional biomedical research departments and she worked for the department responsible for the care and feeding of the facility's research animals. They mainly fed the animals and cleaned their cages. They were wild and crazy party people.

She told me stories about her having sex at work in the past. One time she was hosing down monkey shit from cages in the Primate Room with a coworker when he suddenly spun her around, threw her against the wall, yanked down her scrubs (she never wore underwear or a bra), and fucked her from behind. She said all the baboons went 'ape-shit' (no pun intended) and started screaming and rattling their cages, and throwing Purina monkey chow at them. It was over before anyone came into the room to see what was going on. But she swears that every time she went into the Primate Room after that, they all got giant boners.

When we started living together, I didn't want any of my research colleagues to know that I was living with one of the animal caretakers, so we kept our relationship a secret at work. That was sometimes hard for me to do because Cate was hot and every straight guy wanted to fuck her. They were always hitting on her at work; even some women -- we worked close to Montrose and some of the female employees there were lesbian.

But it was worth it. Cate was a sex maniac. We had sex three times a day -- when we got up in the morning, when we got home from work in the evening, and when we went to bed at night. Then it started all over again the next morning.

I found out that Cate was an exhibitionist when we were all sitting around in the break room at work. She got up from the table to walk away and her scrub bottoms fell to her feet showing her panty-less white ass. She just stood there for a moment, frozen, then bent over to grab them and pull them up, flashing all of us with her tight brown asshole and her puffy white pussy. Once covered up, she turned around looking really embarrassed before walking off.

Later she told me that she had put her keys in the front pocket of her scrub bottoms to weigh them down and had untied the draw-string on them before she got up so that when she wiggled her ass as she walked away they would fall down. She pretended to be embarrassed and turned around to see who was looking. See, someone who just flashes her ass and pussy in plain sight is a slut, but someone who innocently finds herself caught in an embarrassing sexy accident is, well, hot! She was such a tease. Her game was all about flashing and teasing, while pretending innocence when doing naughty things. That's what made it so thrilling and fulfilling; for both Cate (the exhibitionist) and me (the voyeur).

I loved seeing guys (and gals) look at and lust over my girl when she teased them; the same girl I secretly fucked every day. One of her many teases was to ride in my red convertible GT with the top down on a warm sunny day wearing a short skirt and no panties. One of the games we would play was to pull up and park somewhere near a group of guys. She would open her door, swing her long pearly-white legs out onto the ground, then remember her purse was in the backseat behind me, and innocently lean waaay back and fumble around for it while looking in the back floorboard.

This would pull her skirt up her legs to expose her white pussy lips and a little of her golden-blonde 'landing strip' just above that. She'd stay that way until the guys noticed, which wasn't long at all because they were usually already looking at the sportscar. Then after giving them a good view for several seconds, she would look at them, pretend embarrassment, quickly pull her legs in and close the door, and we would drive away, looking for another spot to park, rinse, and repeat.

She would get so turned on doing this that she got the leather seat soaking wet. She called those 'slug-marks'! One time she confided to me that she sometimes did this by herself, and how much more it turned her on to stay and talk to and flirt with the guys after she did it. She told me about one incident where the guys followed her into the store and she pretended not to realize it as she 'accidently' flashed them while reaching up or bending over for something. I often wondered if it ever led to more than she told me about. I often fantasized that it did.

Once we married, most everybody knew that we were a couple, as more than half of our wedding guests were coworkers. Cate continued to be a tease at work, a little, but not near as much as when people didn't know we were a couple (see the story "Hacker Parties"). And the type of teasing and exhibiting changed with her change from single to married status. One of the first things we did as a married couple was with a coworker, Dr Dave. I heard that he received a large grant and was looking for a Senior Research Associate to manage the study protocol. This would mean a big promotion and a raise for me if I could secure that role.

Dr Dave was a young MD in his mid-30s. He moved to Houston from NY that same year, so he didn't have many acquaintances in the area. He was a single guy with no close family, who lived alone in an adult-only condo in the Medical Center. So he decided to have a party to celebrate his grant award, and get to know his existing acquaintances better. As a member of the Clinical Research Team, I had worked with Dr Dave on another research protocol earlier in the spring and we got along pretty well. He knew that I had just gotten married, so he invited me and my new teenage wife to his party.

I told Cate about the handsome, single, Dr Dave, who was alone in the city and needed some special attention. I also told her about his new grant that would allow him to hire a Senior Research Associate which would pay significantly more than I was making at the time, and how she might help me get that position, and have some fun doing it. I told her that all she had to do was flirt with him a little, make him think she had the hots for him, and eventually tell him how much I needed that job, and how grateful she would be to him if I did. Something like, how she would do anything to help me get that position. She was fully onboard.

We attended Dr Dave's party, which he held in his Condo's party-room on the ground floor by the pool. He rented a margarita machine, and a DJ, both of which were just outside the party-room by the pool. Cate wore a black mesh bikini. The top weave was large enough that each of her small nipples completely stuck out through an opening. The weave was so loose that you could clearly see her white boobs and brown areolas. The thong bottom had a tighter weave but was transparent when wet. She wore a thin white muscle shirt over her bikini top to cover her boobs. It was her favorite kind; sleeveless, with lowcut armholes, that showed a lot of side-boob. And though it covered the front of her boobs when dry, it was transparent when wet. It only came down to the top of the thong over her bare butt cheeks in the back and didn't cover her pussy in the front. She looked amazing.

We were one of the first to arrive and I introduced Dr Dave to Cate. His eyes just about popped out when he saw her, and he made jokes about how a nerd like me could catch someone like her. Cate looked at me and the two of them laughed and talked, and Cate soon asked where the margarita machine was. Dr Dave took her by the arm and walked her outside by the pool to start getting her drunk.

I later found them in the jacuzzi with a couple of people I didn't know, laughing loudly and cutting up. Everyone had a margarita cup in their hand. Dr Dave was across from Cate and I watched as he stared at her gorgeously visible titties through her wet see-through shirt and suit. He was playing footsie with her; stretching his leg over to between her legs and rubbing his toe on her swimsuit over her pussy. He even tried to wiggle a toe into her bikini bottoms. Cate did a great job of keeping eye-contact with him and giggling to make Dr Dave feel welcome to what he was doing. Teasing was what she did best.

Kate must have talked to him about the study, because Dr Dave found me later and told me about his new grant study and asked if I would be interested in managing the study protocol. I acted surprised, told him I was interested, and we talked about the details for a few minutes, before he said, "Well, I think we can work something out." I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but I was sure to ask Cate the first chance I had.

In the car on the trip home, she told me that she did what I had asked: She told him how good I would be in that role and that she would do anything within her power to help him make that decision. And that the Jacuzzi fun was a preview of what she was willing to do to get me the job. I looked at her and she gave me that famous grin again. I could have fucked her right there in the car on the way home.

The following week, Cate got a delivery from Dr Dave. It was carefully wrapped and came with a card that read, 'Looking forward to our next adventure.' When she unwrapped it, we found sheer black knee-high stockings, crotchless black panties, and a black garter and straps to hold up the stockings. She couldn't wait to try them on and boy did she look hot. I had never seen crotchless panties and the black stockings and garter contrasted well with her milky white skin. I couldn't keep myself away from her, but she wouldn't let me play with her while she wore them.

"We have to save them for Dr Dave," she said.

Dr Dave never asked me if we received the package. But later that week he did ask if Cate and I could come to his condo to talk details about the new study over a casual dinner there. I was happy to oblige him. The date was set. Cate wore a miniskirt with Dr Dave's gift underneath. And, of course, never a bra. She looked awesome with the black stockings and the short dress that hid the garter and straps while standing, but openly displayed them for all to see when she bent over or sat down. When we arrived and Dr Dave opened the door and saw Cate, he took in a deep breath and hugged her gently, and said how good it was to see her again, as he kissed her on the cheek. He and I shook hands, exchanged pleasantries, and entered his condo.

He took us straight to the dining room which was already prepared for us. We ate while we talked a little bit about the details of the new roles for his grant study, and how he saw me fitting in, *if* I qualified (and I had a pretty good idea what he meant by that). But Dr Dave barely looked at me. His eyes were glued to Cate's tits, sticking out from under her top, and he made much small-talk with her as we talked about the study. Eventually he asked if she received his package.

She looked at me and nervously said to him, "Uhm, I'm wearing it." To which Dr Dave's face lighted up as he smiled.

As soon as we had finished eating, he moved us to his den and motioned where we should sit down. He sat Cate in a chair directly across from him and me to his left, as he sat on the couch. As soon as Cate sat down and crossed her legs we could see the tops of her stockings and the black garter straps running down her silky smooth legs below her dress. Dr Dave's eyes got wide and a big smile came on his face again.

"So, you liked the gift?" he asked.

Cate said that she liked it, and how thoughtful it was of him.

He replied that he was only thinking of himself when he bought it.

Cate smiled a little and I suggested that she show it to him.

She appeared hesitant as she uncrossed her legs to give Dr Dave a good view of her pussy through the crotchless panties. He smiled even bigger than before and I could see his dick getting hard under his sweatpants. Then he began talking more about the study, with his gaze fixed between her legs. Even though Cate was playing the shy innocent girl act, I knew she was enjoying it. She loves to be looked at by other men.

She's told me, "I can actually *feel* their eyes on my skin, like they are touching me with their gaze."

And I love to watch her show herself off -- to expose herself.

Dr Dave went on about the research protocol he wanted to use, the subject matter expertise I would have to develop, the statistical analyses that I would have to perform, blah, blah, blah -- all in a rather monotone voice as he continued to stare at Cate's pussy. Finally, he looked at me in silence, then looked back at Cate.

Making intense eye contact with her, he said, "Well, it's time for you to earn Nick's promotion," as he motioned her over to him.

Dr Dave was wearing plain gray sweatpants that were just a little tight around his waist. When he greeted us at the door earlier in the night, I could clearly see the outline of his sideways semi hard dick. Now I could see it fully erect and trying to push through his sweatpants. Cate saw it also. She stood up and walked over to Dr Dave, stood a few feet in front of him, and stared down at his dick in his sweatpants.

After some silence, I said, "Honey, why don't you show Dr Dave how well his gift looks on you."

She looked over at me, then back to him and made piercing eye contact as she grabbed the sides of her dress and slowly lifted it above her waist. Another big smile came across Dr Dave's face as he looked at Cate's beautiful white pussy lips, framed in black on the top by her crotchless panties covering up her landing strip, on the bottom by the tops of her stockings, and on the sides by her garter belts. Cate's puffy lips were smooth and bald and were beginning to get covered with moisture.

As she stood there, I suggested that she take off her dress to give Dr Dave a better view. I had no idea what I was getting us into. After a moment, as if she were thinking, she dropped the sides of her dress to let it fall back in place, then reached up to her shoulders and slid the straps over and as she wiggled the dress fell gracefully down her body and landed softly on the floor at her feet, as her titties jiggled from the wiggling. (Her coworkers had nicknamed her 'Jello' because her tits jiggled like Jello when she walked.)

She stepped forward out of the dress and stood directly in front of Dr. Dave, still staring intently at him. She looked gorgeous with her pear-shaped ass and her jiggling tits out on display, and her pussy lips clearly visible in the black crotchless panties. I just love the way she looks and I really love it when other guys look at her too.

Dr Dave asked, "Can I touch it?"

Cate smiled and said so softly that I barely heard it, "If you want to."

Dr Dave reached out his hand to the top of her crotchless panties and felt the smooth material. He continued feeling the material as he slowly moved his hand down her panties until he was fondling her wet pussy; smearing her juice all over her puffy lips.

Cate closed her eyes.

Dr Dave pushed a finger through Cate's slippery lips and dug it deep into her pussy.

Cate moaned loudly.

He put his other hand on Cate's tit and began to fondle and squeeze it.

I knew Cate enjoyed playing the innocent girl role. But that was about to change into something I hadn't seen before. Without a word from anyone, Cate bent her knees forward and pushed them onto the couch, straddling Dr Dave and pulling his hands off of her. She sat on his lap, facing him, pushing her wet pussy down on the sweatpants over his dick.

He raised his eyebrows as she began to rock her hips, rubbing her bare wet pussy lips over the outline of his dick under the sweatpants. She slowly rocked back and forth getting Dr Dave's sweatpants soaking wet with her abundant pussy juice. She put her hands up on the back of the couch, leaned closely into him and rubbed her titties all over his face as he stuck his tongue out to lick them. He caught a tit in his open mouth and sucked on her areola for a while, then closed it down to suck on her nipple. She leaned her head back and I imagined she moaned softly to let him know she liked it. I was certainly enjoying it.

The two of them sat there like that for several minutes; Cate rocking her hips to rub her wet pussy up and down Dr Dave's sweatpants-covered dick, and Dr Dave, with his mouth sucking on a titty and his hands squeezing both of them. Eventually, she leaned back and suddenly pulled away from the couch and stood up in front of him.

She turned around, presenting her backside to him, unstrapped the garters, bent down, sticking her ass into his face, and began to sensually remove her right stocking. Dr Dave wasted no time in moving forward and pushing his mouth onto her pussy and thrusting his tongue deep into her wetness. He put a hand on each butt-cheek and pulled them apart, spreading her asshole slightly open. Even I was getting a hardon.

After she removed the second stocking, she stepped forward and turned around to face Dr Dave and began to gyrate her hips and rock her pelvis. For ten minutes she danced for him. She looked stunning! Her long milky white legs and her puffy white pussy lips contrasted so well with the black crotchless panties. And as she danced her titties bounced and jiggled in matching tempo. As she did this, she slowly and sensually slid her panties down and eventually flicked them across the room with her feet.

Dr Dave sat there, mouth gaping, and just stared at her. Perhaps he was wondering what she would do next. So was I. I had never seen Cate do anything like this before.

Cate then got down on her knees and grabbed the waistband of Dr Dave's sweatpants with her teeth and started pulling them down. He cooperated by pushing himself up off the couch until she got them down to his knees, bouncing his cock up at attention after it was freed from the sweatpants. With his sweatpants still at his knees, she raised her head to his cock and took him in her mouth. Wrapping her lips around his dick she slowly pushed her mouth all the way down to his balls, which she was gently cupping with both hands. There she paused for a moment as she shook her head back and forth, then she slowly raised her mouth with her lips still tightly wrapped around his dick, until she was all the way to the head.

Dr Dave closed his eyes. Cate repeated her motion for several minutes and when it looked like Dr Dave was close to cumming, she abruptly pulled her mouth up over the head of his dick. She got off her knees and stood up, turned around, and sat on his lap facing away from him - in reverse-cowgirl-style - with her pussy squished against his now freed dick. Dr Dave quickly wrapped his arms around her grabbing and squeezing her tits from behind. I watched intently from the side.

Then Cate began to rock her hips again, sliding her wet pussy up and down the shaft of his bare dick. And she was such a tease! Every time she slid her pussy close to the head of his dick, he would try to slip it into her, but she managed to prevent that by staying in motion. I grinned as I watched this slow-motion battle between Cate -- who slid her pussy across Dr Dave's shaft from his balls to the head of his dick and back -- and Dr Dave -- who would quickly try (and fail) to push into her pussy when she got to his head.

Then suddenly I realized what was going on and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My Cate -- the coy exhibitionist who never came on to any guy, but manipulated them into coming on to her -- was giving Dr Dave a Lap Dance! I didn't even know she knew how to do that.

'WTF,' I thought, 'she's never done that for me!'

But she was definitely good at it; gracefully and methodically rocking her hips and sliding her wet pussy along his dick, and at the same time, keeping him from getting inside her. But his perseverance eventually paid off and after several rounds of this he won out and managed to get his dick deep into her as she rocked back toward his balls before she was fully aware of what had happened. Dr Dave was only the second guy I had ever seen to get his dick inside my Cate. And I wondered what my normally teasing exhibitionist wife was planning to do next.

12