Dr. Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let him stay inside her for a few rocks back and forth then quickly got off of him and stood up, walked forward, turned around, and began to dance again for him while still rocking her hips and gyrating her pelvis. She grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples playfully, while making eye contact with him.

His eyes were intensely locked onto her, and his gaze followed her wherever she danced across the room. She would dance close to him and he would reach out to try to grab her but she would back off. So he grabbed his dick instead and started stroking it as he continued to watch her dance. Her pussy was so wet it looked like she had smeared cream all over it. She teased him by playing with her wet pussy with one hand and squeezing a tit with her other as she continued to dance for him.

Eventually she danced close to the couch and sat down next to him. He grabbed a tit with his other hand while he continued to stroke his cock. She took his hand off his dick, rubbed her hand on her pussy to get it wet, and then began to stroke his dick herself with her wet hand while she cupped his balls with the other. She was slowly rubbing her hand up and down his shaft, going up his dick, spinning around the top, then sliding back down to his balls, then starting over.

I watched as Dr Dave reached his free hand over to her wet pussy and slid his fingers around her lips and her clitoris. She closed her eyes as she continued stroking his dick and cupping his balls.

I watched this for several minutes as I considered joining them. Cate and I had never done that before. But I felt that Dr Dave expected to do this by himself. So I stayed in my chair as I watched Cate get up and straddle Dr Dave face-to-face again, but this time she grabbed his dick and carefully slid it into her swollen pussy. She sat on him and pushed her pussy down on his dick all the way to his balls.

Dr Dave leaned his head back onto the couch and moaned loudly.

Cate leaned into him like she was going to kiss him, but when he went for her, she quickly bit his lip and then pulled away; still teasing, even though she was fucking him. I could tell she was liking this. They rocked in unison for some time, slowly getting faster and faster until Dr Dave exploded inside Cate with a loud yell and a shudder that shook his entire body.

After Dr Dave came, Cate leaned forward while his eyes were still closed and stuck her tongue inside his mouth. He sucked it back, placing both hands on the sides of her face. They continued that for several minutes as Dr Dave remained inside Cate. But he started to get soft, and when Cate lifted up her ass, cum mixed with Cate's own juices poured out of her pussy and dripped onto Dr Dave's limp dick and ran down to the couch.

"Geeze, I'll have to get that cleaned," is all he said.

Still naked, Cate walked out of the den to the guest bathroom to clean up and returned to stand in front of me still sitting in the chair, leaned over, and sucked my face for a good several minutes, as I fondled her dangling titties. Then, with a wink and her famous grin, she whispered, "I think that was good enough."

"Wow," is all I could say in return. I still couldn't believe how aggressive she had been. I felt that I liked it more than the coy Cate pretending to be shy. We would later experiment more with Cate's newfound aggressiveness.

Dr Dave was still in his bathroom cleaning up and putting on fresh pants. When he returned, he went to Cate, who was still naked, wrapped his arms around her, gave her a big hug, kissed her on the cheek again, and thanked her.

Still hugging her, he looked over at me to say, "You have an amazing woman here, Mr Blade. I hope, for the sake of both of us, you hang on to her. I'll have to invite you two over more often."

And he did.

12