Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Sapphire watched and as soon as the red light blinked to show it was recording she slowly stood up and turned to show her body. She arched her arms up and pushed her chest out. Then she said in a voice dripping sex "Hi there all you horny guys and gals. I'm Sapphire Gem, a slutty secretary who is always ready to take DICKation. Let me show you how I can handle the boss."

Sapphire strutted over to the Doctor who moved into the shot. She gently pushed him down into her chair and unzipped his pants. "Oh Doctor, your dick needs some air. Here let me assist you. Oh how lovely, mmmmmmm, nice and firm, and lickable." She took a nice long lick, and then another. "Oh your balls need some air too, let me help with that. I am your personal assistant after all, so let me assist."

Sapphire slowly pulled his pants down and gently kissed his balls one at a time. Then she started to suck his cock. She was really good which was no surprise to the Doctor as he had set her sexual abilities as "Cock-sucker, 100%". She sucked, kissed, licked and fondled. The doctor grunted after 10 minutes and blew all over her face and tits.

Sapphire smiled evilly at the doctor. "Naughty doctor. You made a mess, so I'll have to clean it up." She licked her fingers and slowly lapped up his cum where ever she could reach and then licked him clean. Then she had him titty fuck her and she licked at his cock as it popped up between her tits.

The doctor pulled her to her feet and pulled down her skirt. He pulled off her top and started to fondle her tits. "Ah, much better. Since you will be leaving your job let's sort your things shall we? First, email your resignation." Sapphire bent over and typed while the Doctor slowly fucked her from behind. In a breathless voice she got out "Doctor, ahhhh, the letter has been, ohhhhhh, ummmmmm, sent."

Rubbing her tits and nuzzling her neck he maneuvered her over her main desk. "Open the drawers and start pulling out your stuff. Let's sort it." Sapphire did as she was told and Doctor Dick slowly pistoned in and out of her while she held up things and he told her to pack it or dump it. Everything of personal value, such as photos, a pen set from college, business cards, and her good luck charm, all went in the garbage. Once done with her desk, he moved her slowly to the wall and had her take down her framed awards and headlines. "Don't need that, garbage. That's garbage, and that. Yeahhhhhh, mmmmm, all of this is garbage. A slut porn star like you doesn't' need any of this junk to show the world you are just a cum hungry bimbo slut who fucks men for money on film."

Sapphire Gem moaned as she tossed her life's work in the can. "Yeah Doc, ooooohhhhhhh, ummmm, fuck that's nice, don't need any of this shit. Hrggggggg, oh FUCK! I'm just a porn star and a slut of a secretary after all. OHhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKK!!"

Sapphire and the Doc came hard as she tossed the last item in the garbage. Doc had her sign some legal forms changing her name, naming him her agent and boss, and giving him power of attorney over her whole life. Then he had her take her entire previous life and dump it down the garbage chute.

Doctor Dick led a grinning Sapphire out the door past a very happy security guard who had a sex of sexy legs poking out from under his security desk and sounds of slurping coming from underneath it.

He called out "Have a nice evening Doc and Samantha."

Without missing a beat, the slutty secretary turned around and replied "It's Sapphire, and I have already had a GREAT evening!"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers
12