All Comments on 'Dr. Franks' Office'

by HornetNest471

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MikeyetalMikeyetalabout 4 years ago

Interesting concept. Highly unethical but effective. I would read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story and the idea to go on with it is even better.Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yes. Please continue with more stories of Marla. As for the Thompsons, a few more chapters couldn't hurt. You can explore the changes in how Rita Thompson and her son Tony interact at home, or even when they are in public.

Perhaps there can even be a few chapters where due to the side effects of many therapy sessions watching mothers and sons having hot sex in her office, Marla developed strong sexual desires for her handsome son, and began to slowly seduce him, hoping that one day, he would lose control and force himself onto her, dominating her like a submissive slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely enjoyable.

Clever little twist that makes this an above average Incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent.... Please continue with Marla being the main character.

May also include mom_son_marla doing it together

rbtddsrbtddsabout 4 years ago
YES --- Continue !!!

Absolutely , continue this amazing story tract. Have the father find out and then include him for two on one sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Doc joins in

I can see the doctor joining in. I’ll leave how up to your obviously creative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Thank you for your story. Please add more of her patients. By the way please add Marla son's seduction and possibly a group session.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 4 years ago
Yes!!

Please continue this.....more sessions with the

Thompson’s. And extend to other patients too!

philteephilteeabout 4 years ago

Very interesting to say the least.

Following Rita and Tony would just devolve into the common stories that we read. This is definitely not one of those. Picking up on another client/patient could evolve into what Marla is truly about. We see a snippet of her underlying motive but not much. Marla is not just helping her clients/patients, she is helping herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Yes, I agree with another reader that more about Rita and sonny would be great,especially some clandestine fucking at home. Getting Marla involved in a threeway sounds hot too. A great series would be reading about more of Marla's m/s "patients". Plenty of potential here. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
........c

I feel as if I should pay for a visit with the therapist !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enlightening story

These type of matters are best addressed within the family. Several approaches have worked well with sons. Counselors, psychiatrists and therapists often mess up people more than they already are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More Please & keep up the good work.

snippe69snippe69about 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY

YES by all means continue. Now that Tony has taken Mom as His.

He should also become the Man of the house. Insuring his fatter knows he owns Rita in no uncertain teams. Father will not be able to touch Rita. Tony will become her Master. Guiding her in how she will dress and act and live. I.E. Dresses, Skirts, Nylons, Heels. Rita will share Tony's bed henceforth, There relationship will not be hidden she belong to Tony at Home and in public.

Please Continue.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 4 years ago
Definitely continue

Would love to see more of the Doctor. What is her sexuality? Does she like women, men, both? Is she always a dom, or does she sometimes become a sub herself. There are so many ways you can go with this, really curious to see what comes next.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
don't listen to these cretins

Of course more stories with the good doctor as the main character and of course the progress of the Thompsons should be revisited in another story, but she very obviously should NOT get involved with her patients, she is a professional afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cont. Plz

I would like to see this story continued. Personal preference would be to make dad a cuckold by getting Rita pregnant and not telling her husband while Tony keeps fucking his mom and other women.

DragonMikeDragonMikeabout 4 years ago
Hell yes!

This was wonderfully messed up! Twisted in just the right ways. More of Tony and his Mom. More patients.

starbanestarbaneabout 4 years ago
Yes PLEASE!

Would love to see the doc with more of her patients.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Dr. Frank's intuition is on target

Truly a great therapist, Dr. Frank read mom like a book.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Why is she seeing a psychiatrist? Does mum have a mental disease? Not a very good one either as she made judgements to her patient. Also talked down to her at the start as though patient is there to waste her time.

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138almost 4 years ago
Is it a redo?

I have read this one or one similar before.

Tazz79905Tazz79905almost 4 years ago
YES

How about a follow up on Tony and his mom and some showing how Dr Franks helps out mother and son patients with issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous story

Not good or titillating in any way. The plot is basic and farcical. The descriptions of the characters, 'the 5'10 woman', 'the 5'5 woman', 'The redheaded, twenty-seven year old secretary' are dumb and lacking imagination.The psychiatrist is really claiming that the son wanting the mother is a 'huge claim'? Er...did she not hear of Freud during her training? The most popular stories on this site are Incest/Taboo and a common fantasy! Sorry, but there is very little redeeming about this submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous