Dr. Franks' Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita could only sit in a frightened silence hearing the deranged words of her own son. She swallowed hard, beginning to sweat from the discomfort.

"But, don't you think it's weird? I mean, yes she is a very lovely woman, but don't you think it's kind of strange to have a sexual attraction to your mother?" Marla asked, trying to get deeper inside of his dark mind.

"I think it's only weird to people who think it's weird," he stated, looking directly at the psychiatrist as if he were calling her out.

Feeling like that was an attack towards her, Marla then clarified, "Oh, don't worry, I do not find it strange. In fact, all I want to do is help you."

"I do not need help," Tony immediately shot back, in a breathy, raging tone.

"No, not help you get over your attraction," Marla let him know. "I want to help you get with your mom in a sexual sense."

As her son got happy, the blonde woman gave a blank stare to her psychiatrist. She was about to go on a rant, but was immediately silenced.

"Rita, I know you are questioning what's happening, but please relax," Marla tried to calm her. "I'm going to take care of you."

While there were a million questions, the one that stuck out the most to her right now is just what did this tall woman mean when she told her that she was going to take care of her?

"Now, the both of you, face each other," Marla instructed. She didn't really have to tell Tony that because he already was facing his mom. It was more for Rita, who was trying her best to turn her body as far away as possible from her obsessed son. Marla then assured, "I'm not going to let anything bad happen, Rita. Just face him."

In all her years, her psychiatrist always referred to her as Mrs. Thompson. Yet, suddenly, she was now calling her by her first name. Rita felt like the doctor was not respecting her anymore, and it made her follow every instruction given. So, she turned her body around and faced the boy, a little hesitant but trying to just keep her calm and not charge out of the room. She had no idea where this was going, but for the time being, it was only about to get worse.

Marla observed the two, leaned in with her pen by her mouth and watched. "Now, Tony, hug your mom."

"Hug her?" Tony repeated.

"Yes," Marla nodded. A little affectionately, if you don't mind."

He didn't wait for a second, as he raised his arms and tightly wrapped them around his mother's thick body. Bringing her in close, he laid his head on her shoulder, taking in her sweet smell and even let out a little moan. He closed his eyes as if he were in heaven.

Rita turned her head to stare at her psychiatrist. Her boobs pressed against her son's chest as he held her close. She was trying to show Marla how this hug wasn't just a normal mother and son hug. If she thought it was awkward now, she had no idea just how strange it was really about to get.

"Turn her on," Marla demanded Tony.

"What?" he questioned lifting his head from her shoulder.

"You want to 'Make love to her' as you say. So, try and turn her on," Marla told him.

As Tony leaned in, all too willing to do what the woman said, his mother had no worries about that. There was no way Tony was about to get her aroused because for one, he was her son and she just couldn't get off to him or anything he did. Two, he was way too vanilla for her anyway.

That was confirmed when he put his face next to her ear and gently kissed on her lobe. Touching cheeks with her, he left a soft kiss on her temple, followed by another on her forehead.

Marla looked on with intrigue. Her breath was a little heavy watching the boy kiss on his mom's face while his mother just sat there, frozen and not sure what to do as her son's lips roamed on her face.

A kiss to her cheek, followed by a tender kiss to the bridge of her nose. Then, Tony stopped as he studied his mom's beautiful face. He gazed at her glossed lips, ready to let them meet his and enter into a different world from pleasure. Leaning in towards his frozen, unaffected mok, he puckered his lips and was about to let the meeting of the mouth commence. Just inches away, he was stopped.

"Stop!" Marla commanded.

Tony paused and looked at the psychiatrist with both confusion and anger. He then cried, "Why? Why did you stop me? We were having fun! It's what she wanted!"

Marla sat back in her seat and scolded, "No, it's what you wanted. Your mom was very clearly not into it. She wasn't enjoying any of it."

"You don't know," Tony argued.

To prove her point, Marla asked Rita, "Were you getting turned on by that?"

As unsafe as it probably was, considering he's already shown his temper, Rita truthfully answered, "No. It wasn't doing anything."

"See," Marla proved to Tony. "If you want tips about how to please your mother, maybe you should ask your father."

When that last word came out of the psychiatrist's mouth, Tony let go of his mother, sat facing forward Marla and hunched down a little. His bright, excited facial expression changed into one of darkness and madness. He glared at the woman and fumed, "Don't bring him up."

She was getting there. Marla was about to make it happen.

Teasing him further, she claimed, "Why shouldn't I? He obviously knows what he's doing. He's a real man. He knows how to please and turn your mother on."

"He is not a real man," Tony seethed. "A real man doesn't leave his wife for weeks at a time all alone. A real man doesn't leave a woman like my mom."

"You didn't leave her," Marla pointed out. "Yet, for some reason, she still chooses him over you."

He didn't say anything to that, but his energy had changed. Tony was now an agitated man. He was a bear, and he was getting poked by Marla's stick.

Rita watched in horror as her psychiatrist was digging a deep hole in her son's mind. Part of her wanted to stop it, but another part of her was too scared to interject into this one-sided attack by a psychologically weaponized woman and the enigmatic, seemingly disturbed brain of her son.

Marla continued her attack. "You are there with her everyday, giving her clear and obvious hints that you love her dearly. And then you doubt yourself, wondering if you're doing enough for her to notice you, thinking about how you can make her aware of how you feel towards her. But, she notices. She notices everything, she just doesn't want you. Even after all you do to try and get noticed, she still wants your father over you."

"I'm better than him. I'm there for her. I'm there with her. She should want me, not him. I should be with her, not that asshole. It should be. I should be mom's man," he maniacally ranted.

The words, along with the negative vibe, was making Rita's heart race. It's exactly the reaction Marla wanted, and she was about to enter the last phase of her plot.

"You have a lot of anger inside of you, Tony," Marla acknowledged. "A lot of built up animosity, that quite frankly, I believe is directed towards the wrong person."

Tony breathed heavily, his face red from everything going through his mind.

"You shouldn't hate your father." Marla sat up straight, staring at the boy as she watched him vibrate with hate. Then, she extended her arm, her index finger out and she pointed right at Rita, who was surprised at the next words out of the older woman's mouth. She shouted loudly, "You should hate that slut right there!"

"What!?" Rita gasped.

Not even taking time to notice Rita, Marla explained, "SHE'S the one who keeps turning you down. SHE'S the one who chooses her husband over you. SHE'S the one who would rather be treated badly by a man who isn't there than be treated by the good man still in her home."

Rita was not at all feeling safe in this room now. What went from being a normal therapy session has turned into a two against one attack, with her unhinged, jealous son being fed and controlled by the sadistic, calculated psychiatrist. She wanted to leave, but she was too scared to move.

Then, with a powerful, combative emotion, Marla declared, "So, if she would rather be treated badly by a man that isn't around, then how about the man who is around treat her like shit as well. Tony, slap your mom!"

Rita sat up and told Marla, "You're sick! You are fucking sick! I don't know what kind of therapist you are or what sick game you're playing, but I am going to repo-"

*Smack!*

The woman was interrupted by the stinging sensation of her son's hand raising and flying right into her cheek. She leaned back from it against the arm of the couch, rubbing her cheek as she stared at him shocked. Her mouth hung open and her eyes got big. Then, when the realization of what happened set in, she felt something.

"That felt good didn't it?" Marla evilly grinned and grew hungry, not for lust but for power. The idea of controlling the situation was making her hot. "Slap her again, Tony. Slap you mom again.

Tony, who was gathering all the anger in his head, raised his hand and sent another swat across his mom's face. The sound of his hand against her cheek echoed louder than the first.

Rita felt it, and again leaned into the couch. She wasn't trying to run away, but rather settle in. Her body shouldn't be enjoying getting slapped by her son, but it was. Something about a dominant man always seemed to just get to her.

"Again!" Marla yelled.

Rita dropped both of her hands and stared at her son, anticipating his hand to come crashing against her face. She made herself comfortable, ready for her son to do it again. He did not disappoint, because his third slap was the hardest, getting her right in the jaw. She breathed out heavily and closed her eyes in pleasure as she grabbed one of her huge tits.

Tony snapped out of his seeing red state and got a little worried upon seeing what he had done to his mom. He loved her, he didn't want to hurt her. What the hell was he doing?

He was doing exactly what Marla wanted him to do, and in a shocking manner, exactly what Rita wanted.

Marla stood up, giving a sly smile to Rita as the woman slowly rubbed on her chest. She then mentioned to Tony, "You see that? You turned your mom on."

Tony studied Rita a little more and did see that somehow, her body language had changed. No longer was she the frozen, uncomfortable, unwilling woman. Now, she bit on her lip, had her eyes closed and was almost inviting the smacks to her cheeks. Rita did not want her son, but she was longing for the days of being used. It had been so long since her husband touched her, and if she squinted hard enough, it was almost like she could see him in the blur that Tony produced. No, she couldn't want her son, could she?"

"See her thick thighs? I know you do, you probably love them," Marla teased Tony. "Give one of them a good, hard slap."

Lifting his hand up high, as high as he could from his seated position, he brought it down swiftly onto her thigh and sent a loud smack throughout the room. The vibration of it made Rita moan softly.

Fuck it, is what she thought. Whenever she was slapped on and treated a little rough, she would get turned on to them. In this instance, Rita was getting turned on by her son.

Tony heard her moan and without an instruction, slapped her other thigh. Rita squirmed, her legs opening a little and opened her eyes. She nodded at her son, approving of what he was doing to her. Tony was very perplexed, but luckily, he had someone just a few feet away ready to explain it all to him.

As Marla stood up from her seat, getting a foot closer to them, she revealed to Tony, "You see, Tony, your mom is a very submissive person. She enjoys getting looked down upon, slapped on and screwed like a ragdoll. It's not that she wasn't into you because you're her son, as we can both see right now she probably couldn't want you more. It's because you went about approaching her the wrong way.

"You see, you wanted to make love to her. You wanted to put her on a pedestal and worship her like a queen. But, that's not how you get her. So, what I need you to do is let go of all those lovey-dovey feelings and fuck your mom like the trash she wants to be treated like."

As Tony rubbed on her thighs, listening to the words Marla spoke, he just couldn't. This was his mom, the woman that he loved. He wanted so badly to be inside her, and she finally wanted him inside of her, but he couldn't do it under her terms. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He whined to Marla, "I can't do it. I can't do that to her."

"I understand that this is a process. I wasn't really expecting you to rail her like a whore today. But I do want some progress," Marla informed him. "So today, I want you to fuck her doggystyle. That's it. Bend her over the couch, put it in her and pound her."

"I can't. I'm telling you, I can't," Tony declined as he shook his head.

It's almost as if he just couldn't comprehend it. That, or he wouldn't let his own selfish reasons go. So, Marla decided to give him another example on how his mom liked to be treated. "Rita, bend over the couch like the good slut you are."

As she had gone off into her own world, thinking about her son using her just for his own use and leaving her a marked up, abused mess, Rita came back to it when she heard her instructions. Not thinking twice, she sat up and turned so that her knees were on the couch. She put her elbows on the back of the couch and leaned forward, showcasing her huge ass to both of the people in the room.

While Marla was more than enjoying the view, that wasn't her point in doing that. She told Tony, "See how obedient she is when you demand and demean her? See how she urgently does things and wants things done to her after just a few slaps to her face and body? That is how you have to treat her if you want her. You have to drop the emotions and just fuck. Now, give her butt a smack."

Doing as he was told, he gave his mom's butt a nice and hard slap, which made his mom back her ass up a little and smile. He gave it another, and a moan escaped her again.

Marla then let him know, "For future reference, gently rubbing and brushing yourself against her when you pass behind her is not what she wants. Instead, just walk by her and give her ass a nice, firm smack."

"Dr. Franks, do you really think it's such a good idea to just be talking about her like this when she's right here?" Tony questioned.

"No, she's very submissive," the psychiatrist grinned. "A few little slaps and she's a brain dead slut. I gathered that information when she told me about your father once."

Tony's vision became red again and that hate that was in his heart came out again.

Marla was not stupid. She might be proving herself to be twisted, conniving and an opportunist who didn't care about the mental damage she was causing, but she was not stupid. She knew exactly what she said and she knew the exact reaction it would cause. Yet, when she raised her hand to her mouth and gasped, she tried to make it sound like it was an accident. In reality, she mocked, "Oops! Did I bring him up again?"

Getting angry all over again, Tony grabbed onto his mom's hips. He reached around, unbuckling her leather belt and then unbuttoning her jeans. He forcefully pulled them down, along with her panties. After getting them to her knees, he stood back and observed the view of his mom's big white booty. On her right ass cheek, he saw the red irritation from his hand smacking it a moment ago. As Rita gave it a little shake, Toni fondled the zipper of his cargo pants.

Marla watched giddily, getting very excited in her mind. On the outside, she had to remain a little like stone, to let the both of them know that she was the one who was in control of what was happening. As Toni pulled his cock from his pants, she looked on with glowing eyes through her bangs and glasses.

Tony lined up his hard dick with her mother's soaked pussy. Getting directly behind her, he slid it between her juicy ass cheeks and for the first time, he was inside of her. It should have been the greatest moment of his life. When the first inch went in, he always imagined that it'd be something that he'd remember his entire life. As he slid every inch in, he would savor every single moment of finally being able to enter his one true love. It was supposed to be a magical, sweet moment that was bred out of love and passion.

Yet, when it came to how it actually occurred, it was formed from jealousy and hatred. When he finally got inside her, he easily got in every inch. Now that he had all of his seven inch member inside of Rita's experienced pussy, he dug his nails deep into her waist and forcefully thrust his hips back and forth.

Rita moaned behind the power of her son's stroking, hanging her mouth wide open and leaning her head back. She couldn't even speak because it had been so long since she was filled up like the dirty slut she was. While her toys helped to keep her loose, the void of having a real cock in her was eating her alive. With her son pounding roughly, Rita was finally getting her fix of getting used like trash.

As Marla was about a foot away, towering over the boy as he repeatedly slid in and out of his mother, she put her hands on her lower back and studied the scene. Yes, Tony was going hard, but she knew he could go even harder than that. She commented, "Is that the hardest you can go? Good luck trying to pry her away from your dad."

Getting a little angrier, he started to increase his speed. He groaned every time his erect dick dug deep into his mom's soaking wet cunt. The sound of their bodies bumping into each other produced a clapping sound in the room. Tony slapped his mom's ass, giving it another red mark and gripped his mom's waist again.

"That's right, make mommy's pussy yours," the psychiatrist egged him. To her surprise, considering how much he craved it, Tony was lasting much longer than she was expecting. She was expecting a few strokes and then he'd be done. Maybe he was more prepared for this than she thought.

After a few more powerful and speedy thrusts over his mom's loud moans, he groaned loudly as he could feel his cock getting more pressure in it. "Oh fuck!"

Looks like Marla may have spoken a little too soon.

She knew exactly what that 'oh fuck' indicated. Usually, it was followed by

"I'm going to cum," Tony moaned.

Marla rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself. She gave the boy too much credit. He was never going to be able to handle that much ass on his first try. That was a premature cumshot waiting to happen. Before he accidentally released in his mother, Marla ordered, "Pull out of mommy. Rita, get on your knees on the floor."

Smacking her rump one last time, Tony slowly slid out of his mom. Feeling her son's nice cock out of her, Rita followed her instructions and got on her knees on the ground, gazing up at her son. Tony began to jerk his member, looking down at his mom's pretty face.

"You see her face? You see that beautiful face? Mark it," Marla encouraged. "Make it your territory."

Rita waited for it, grabbing and rubbing her tits through her blouse. She was ready for it, and Tony was ready to give it. He stroked his dick a little more, aiming it right at her face.

With one final push, Marla demanded, "Take it from your father and make that slut yours."

Those words were enough as a loud groan filled the sounds of the room as his sticky white liquid shot straight onto his mom's face. His mom laughed as his cum covered her, some creeping into her mouth and up her nostrils. In her dreams, she never would've imagined that her own blood son would be releasing on her face, yet here she was and she was loving every drop that landed on her.

For Tony, his dream come true was marred by the bitterness towards his father. Yet, if there was at least one positive thing that came from this as the last few drops came out and went on his mom's cum dripping face, it was that he could finally say something he had been wanting to for the past few years.