Dr. Franks' Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally took mom from dad.

As Rita took a finger and collected some of the cum on her face and put it in her mouth, getting a taste of Tony's cum, she apologized, "I'm sorry for turning you away, sweetie. Mommy loves you and will never turn you away again."

Tony smiled down at his mother and would've planted a huge kiss on her face, had it not been covered in his cum. So, he just had to opt for blowing her one instead, which she caught and proudly put on her lips.

Rita then turned to Marla, and graciously thanked her. "Doctor, I can't thank you enough for this. I never thought I'd be able to get close to him, but you somehow found away. You're a miracle worker. You can definitely expect to see a bonus in your next payment."

Marla showed Rita a warm smile, but then declined the bonus. "Oh, nonsense. No bonus is necessary and as a matter of fact, this session is on the house. Making my patients happy and feel better and bringing a family together is all the payment I need."

*

*Author's Note: An idea I came up with a while ago that I randomly finished recently. Should I continue this with Marla being the main character and having more sessions with the Thompsons and maybe adding more of her patients?*