Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry Jekyll returned to his laboratory after witnessing Granville's electrotherapy treatment of the Montague twins. Both young women had been considerably relaxed after their paroxysm, in fact, exhausted to the point that wheelchairs had been necessary to transport them back to their shared cell. He had left Nurse McTaggert with securing the sisters to their beds, a necessity when left unsupervised as the girls had a compulsion to touch both themselves and one another most inappropriately if given the opportunity. On his laboratory table stood a half-glass gallon demijohn filled with a pale yellowish liquid. Henry unstoppered the cork and sniffed, recoiling slightly at the familiar smell of the contents. He saw that a note was beside the large glass vessel and he took it up and read.

"Henry, here is the fresh sample that you requested. I note with amusement that this is the third delivery and confess to being quite perplexed at what possible use you could have for the urine of pregnant prostitutes in such quantity. Though since you are willing to pay two guineas a jug for whore's piss I am sanguine about your motives. Perhaps you could explain what research demands such an unusual sample over a meal at the gentleman physicians' club? Doctor Doctor Francis Tumblety."

Doctor Jekyll let out a snort of derision after reading the note. Gentleman physician's club indeed, only at Henry's invite would Tumblety even be allowed through the door. In Jekyll's opinion, the damn Irish charlatan was most definitely not a gentleman and more a quack snake oil salesman than a physician. Still, the oaf was useful, Henry was loathe to contact more respectable colleagues with such a request. Though he would most certainly not stoop to be seen dining in public with such a man perhaps an invite to visit the asylum might be in order to ensure his continued cooperation.

Jekyll set to work with an alembic, separating funnel and hand-cranked centrifuge to distill, reduce, and isolate the concentrated compound he had named oestradiol that was present in the foul-smelling liquid waste. It was a labourious process and after several hours of work from the half-gallon demijohn of urine he arrived at a mere quarter of a test tube of the compound vital to his research. To this concentrate, Henry added more common medicinal ingredients such as laudanum, mercury, and chlorodyne designed to relax the bodily system and aid the oestradiol's suffusion into the recipient's vital systems. Once his preparations were complete Henry had enough of his new elixir for perhaps three dosages of the quantity he theorised would be necessary for a human subject.

Having secured fresh quantities of his medicine Doctor Jekyll crossed his lab to the cage containing his current test subjects. Four rats scurried around in a cage, each with an ear tag attached numbered from one through to four. Being a physician of modern science Henry of course strenuously tested his concoction on lower forms of life before moving on to human subjects. The rats in question were in varying stages of treatment, one having been dosed with his elixir over the preceding three weeks, two over the last fortnight, having just started its dosages in the previous week, and finally the fourth left undosed as a comparative control subject. The Doctor dropped some pellets through the wire mesh of the cage to observe the rat's behavior. As hoped and expected the fourth rat was first to aggressively claim its food, followed closely by number three. Those with tags two and one hung back meekly waiting for the first two to sate themselves before timidly approaching the more dominant rats.

"Excellent, excellent," Henry muttered to himself. "A definitive lowering of aggression."

Doctor Jekyll opened the lid of the cage to ascertain by a physical examination that there was no indication of adverse effects on the health of the dosed rats. Four as the most aggressive bared its teeth and hissed at him. Donning a thick glove he lifted three from the cage and the rat struggled in his grip quite strenuously and attempted to bite his protected fingers. A brief examination revealed to problem he could see in its overall health. Setting the newly dosed rat back in the cage he examined rat number two, which though it wriggled in his grasp made no attempt to bite him and was likewise in perfect good health. Finally, he lifted out rat one, the rat that had received the most dosages of his elixir. This rat was clearly the most docile, submitting to his handling without sign of struggle or aggression.

"What on earth?" Doctor Jekyll exclaimed as he felt a movement beneath the flesh of the rat's belly as he examined it.

On closer inspection, he soon confirmed that rat one was pregnant, its belly was swollen and the movement being the as yet unborn turning in the rat's womb. Otherwise, the rat was in perfect health, but this was most peculiar. He had explicitly requested that all his test subjects be male rats, though recalling his previous interaction with the vermin he could not confirm he had previously thought to confirm this. On the one hand the most docile turning out to be female lessened the results, though it's healthy pregnancy on the other hand reassured Jekyll that his concoction was showing no adverse side effects. Though he would undoubtedly need to repeat the test with a new batch of rats of assured masculinity. Jekyll concluded his elixir was proven safe enough for him to move on to testing on a human subject and that the incorrigible Francis Dashwood would make a most excellent choice.

Doctor Jekyll reentered the padded cell of Sir Francis Dashwood, on this occasion accompanied by an orderly of muscular and robust peasant build. Dashwood was immediately wary upon seeing Henry was not alone. Instead of his previously aloof indifference, his eyes flicked from man to man entering his cell and he rose to his feet. Doctor Jekyll waved his orderly forward and the heavily built man moved to flank the straitjacketed patient. Despite his defensive posture, Dashwood could do little to defend himself and the orderly seized him quickly around the waist with one arm. Gripping Francis by the jaw he turned and tilted his head by brute force, exposing his neck so that Henry could inject his elixir without hindrance. However, as the Doctor approached with a syringe in hand Dashwood kicked back with his heel into the orderly's shin whilst simultaneously twisting his head to bite down upon the man's hand.

"The devil take you Jekyll," Sir Francis cried. "You'll not neuter me without a fight."

The orderly caught off-guard withdrew his now bleeding hand from Dashwood's and one foot briefly shifted position from the kick to the shin leaving him unbalanced. Feeling the weakening of the grip the man had upon him Francis threw all his weight into an attempt to wrest himself free of the orderly. Though he was not able to shake off the hold of the burly orderly entirely his struggle was enough to throw both men forward a pace or two which was enough for the combined weight of the grapplers to crash into the approaching Doctor Jekyll. Henry felt a stab of pain in his thigh, retreating from the cursing and struggling pair he looked down and saw that the syringe that had been held before him protruding from his leg and that the plunger had been fully depressed by the weight of the combatants collision. He hastily withdrew to the door to the cell as the orderly gained the upper hand over the jacketed patient and clubbed him down with a meaty fist.

"Enough, leave the wretch," Henry ordered, retreating from the cell.

Regrouping in the corridor and relocking Dashwood's cell Henry noted with dismay that the orderly's hand was bleeding freely and that the cylinder of the syringe was completely drained. While he was positive that his drug had so far shown no ill effect he had never considered testing this hypothesis upon his own person. Looking for a golden lining from this debacle he supposed he was best skilled to assess the effect of the elixir and accurately record any changes it made to his behavior or health.

"Doctor Granville will dress that wound, I expect he is still in his office," Henry told the orderly. "For tonight at least I am done dealing with that madman Dashwood."

Jekyll returned to his offices in a foul mood. The altercation with Dashwood coming after the long hours he had spent in his laboratory refining the oestradiol and preparing his serum had thoroughly exhausted him. He maintained a bedroom here in the asylum for times such as this when he was too weary to journey back to his townhouse so elected to turn in for the night here. Despite his exhaustion, it took Henry some time to fall asleep. His temperature and heart rate he could feel were both abnormally raised and he tossed and turned in his bed before sleep finally overwhelmed him.

An hour or two after Jekyll at last fell asleep the figure beneath the covers on his bed stirred once more. Slipping from beneath the cotton sheets they crossed the room to Henry's full-length mirror and stared at the reflection for some time, then grasping their nightgown in one swift fluid motion raised the gown and removed it to leave them naked before the mirror.

"Most curious," a husky but undeniably feminine voice commented aloud as she inspected her reflection.

The woman appeared to be in her late twenties, dark in complexion with long raven hair that fell in messy unkempt curls over her shoulders to the upper slopes of her generous breasts. The woman raised her hands and cupped the firm mounds, lifting them for her own inspection as she moved her body for better perusal. Her teats were prominent, dark brown of hue, and as she studied herself they noticeably stiffened in the cool air of Henry's bedchamber now she was undressed. Her hips were wide, her stomach slender which with the ample proportions of her chest gave her an hourglass figure that was most becoming. At the junction of her smooth thighs, a bushy tangle of jet-black hair concealed the intimacies of her female sex. Drawing her gaze upward with some evident reluctance the woman studied her face and let out a soft sigh of pleasure at the countenance she beheld. High cheekbones, full lips, and wide eyes the colour of burnished mahogany met her critical scrutiny and could only be judged to be of eye-catching beauty.

The woman turned her body and peered back across her shoulder to view her amply rounded buttocks and chuckled. She bore Doctor Henry Jekyll's memories and her intellect matched that of the physician, but her character and nature were her own.

"Well this is certainly an improvement," she observed with a chuckle as she turned back to face her reflection.

Slim fingers traced over her taut stomach and down to the wiry black-haired bush covering her pubis. With one fingertip she delved into the tight curls and gasped aloud with surprised pleasure at the delightful sensation of her finger tracing the cleft of her labia beneath its concealing tangle of maidenhair. Cupping one breast she pinched a stiffening nipple to accelerate its process of engorgement as the finger exploring her sex continued to stroke and tease the soft folds of her sex. The woman now retired to Henry's bed, laying back upon it with long shapely legs spread wide so that she might explore herself more intimately in unhindred comfort. Lusty female sighs of pleasure came as she tickled and teased her netherlips and then a soft joyous cry of delight as her fingertip caressed the sensitive nubbin of her clitoris. Unashamedly the dark-haired beauty commenced to pleasure herself, still regarding her reflection in the mirror.

The woman's breaths grew laboured and quickened as she touched herself, her movements quickened from tentative exploration to vigorous rubbing and pinching of her nethers. Her thighs trembled as she released a squeal of delight as she experienced her first petit mort.

"Hysterical paroxysm!" the woman snorted and then laughed. "Men are such self-deluding fools."

Having access to Henry's memories the woman could recall vividly those occasions in his youth before impotence had gelded him that the good Doctor had visited the ladies of the night in Whitechapel. The pleasant sensation of her recent climax was clearly similar to the release men experienced upon ejaculation and undeniably sexual in nature. Though she immediately realised the great advantage that unlike a man she required only a moment to compose herself rather than the several minutes necessary for a man to restore erection to his wilted organ after spending. Delighted by this discovery the woman recommenced her frigging and brought herself to joyful release several times until she at length fell back upon the bed perspiring and listless, but blissfully relaxed.

12