Loving Lacey Ch. 01

Story Info
A younger woman tells her older lover that she wants a baby.
2.6k words
4
1.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving Lacey

Part One

Chapter One

Early December

Year 1 of Us

Friday

She shut the door, hard. Not a slam, but very close. I heard her heels tapping hard against the floor as she crossed through the bedroom to the office.

"What's wrong, Lacey?"

She stepped over to the desk, where I was working on the current chapter of my book. I turned my head as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I gently kissed the back of it, running my eyes up and down, appreciating the view - black blouse, mid-length blue skirt, stockings, and high heels, on a beautiful brunette with the deepest blue eyes I have ever encountered.

"This has been a waste of a day!" I looked into her eyes and made a waving "go on" gesture with my hand. "Equipment issues on one camera, and then, then... Oohhh! He's so annoying at times!"

She's either angry or annoyed - it's hard to tell at times, but I thought I knew what to do. I saved my work, then pushed up out of my chair. Taking her by the hand, I led her back into our bedroom and over to the big soft chair that we had placed near the fireplace, about six feet from the bed, right next to a very nice rocking chair. I sat in the chair and pulled her into my lap.

She cuddled close and I wrapped my left arm around her. With her head on my chest, I stroked her hair. She sighed and snuggled closer.

"So, what happened? Do you need support or solutions?"

"Maybe both. The new camera died."

"OK, that's the equipment issues. Fixable?"

"Yes. Replacement part should be here tomorrow, but maybe we'll try again Monday - I'm not sure this is the right time."

"OK, so about him?"

She giggled. I love that giggle, and I felt her start to relax a bit.

"He thought that we were doing something else today."

"Oh?"

"He thought we were doing a creampie video."

"And you weren't planning on that today?"

"No. It wasn't in the script."

I bent my neck slightly and kissed the top of her head while I stroked her thigh - I love it when she wore stockings! "And...?"

"I've had my reasons for not doing creampie for a while now." She turned and kissed the side of my neck. I sighed, and I felt her smile against my skin because she knew I felt about those kisses and how they make me feel. She kissed me a couple more times, and then she stroked my cheek.

"And those reasons are?" I gently kissed her fingers as she moved them over my face.

"Santa, I want your baby, and this weekend is the time. The doctor said that it's okay, love. I know you want this, too."

I tilted my head down and looked into those beautiful blue eyes. "My princess, I've wanted to give you a baby for a long, long time now."

"I know." She smiled as she moved in my lap. I know that smile, and I loved seeing it on her face, especially with that twinkle in her eyes. My breathing started to quicken as she straddled my thighs. My hands were on her hips, and I watched as she piled her hair on top of her head, somehow holding it up in a sort of crown - appropriate for my princess. She looked into my eyes as she slowly undid all three buttons of her blouse, then dropped it from her shoulders. The black cloth fell down her arms, then she shrugged it to the floor.

Her nipples were already hard, and I could see them through the blue lace of her bra. I smiled and reached for them. She smiled as I gently caressed them, rolling each of them between a thumb and forefinger. She raised her arms overhead and stretched, so that her breasts pressed against my fingers. A contented sigh comes from her. "You can do that forever, you know."

"Really? Forever?"

"Maybe not forever... There's so much I want us to do tonight."

"Like what?"

She dropped her arms and started to pull my shirt off. I sat up some to help her, and I kissed her throat. When my shirt joined her blouse, I clasped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. My kisses moved up and down her chest, from the base of her throat to the top of her cleavage. When I reached her cleavage for the second time, she grabbed my head and turned it so that her right nipple was at my lips.

I gently nibbled at her through the lace of her bra, and I felt her chin rest on the top of my head as she caressed my face and back. Her hips began to move slightly against me.

When I pulled my mouth away from her nipple, I looked up at her. "Getting eager?"

"Oh, yes." I saw that her eyes were half-closed before she bent closer and kissed me. It went on for a while, our lips together and our tongues teasing each other. We separated to catch our breath. My heart was pounding as her hands moved over my face again, teasing through my Santa beard. "That kiss was in context, you know."

We grinned at each other, before kissing again.

She put her feet on the floor and stepped away from me. She slid her skirt down her hips and my breath caught at what I saw - no panties, and she'd never worn a garter belt and stockings with me before. She paused a moment. "Like what you see?"

I nodded. "Very much so."

"I'll have to pick something else for the next filming session, though." She smiled widely as she caressed her thigh. "These are going to be for you, and only you to see."

I stood up and took off my pants and underwear. My cock was getting hard as I kicked the cloth away from me. She slinked towards me, deviltry in her eyes.

"Don't sit down." She knelt before me, resting her knees on the thick rug around the chairs. I was getting even harder, and she opened her lips, taking me all the way inside with one move. My eyes closed as I felt her run her tongue over the length of my cock before she started to bob back and forth. I was having trouble keeping my balance, but she grabbed my thighs and helped me stay upright. My cock was getting so much harder, and I could feel the pressure building in me.

She rocked back from me, licking the head of my cock one last time. She got that wicked smile on her face again. "I think it's time."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah." She gave me a gentle push and I dropped back into the chair. She clambered over my legs, and I could feel some pussy juice drip onto my thighs. She slid towards my waist, and as she got to my cock, she reached down and grabbed it. With another giggle, she lifted herself up and then dropped slowly onto my cock. I groaned as she took me all the way inside of her.

With her feet on the floor, she alternated between rocking back and forth, and lifting herself with her feet to rise and fall on my cock. This was heavenly, and I could see her chest getting flushed. My hands were on her hips, not holding on, just resting there.

We were both gasping, getting closer to climaxing, and then she said, "Please, give me a baby!"

I grabbed her hips and held her tight to me. My cock pumped cum deep into her pussy, and she tilted her head back as she started to shake. "Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, fuck!"

I held her up as long as I could, but she slowly bent herself towards me. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. Both of us were a little sweaty, but she kissed my chest as she snuggled closer.

"That was wonderful, love!"

"Yeah, it was." I agreed and I kissed her hair, feeling her wriggle a bit, getting more comfortable, keeping my cock in her pussy. I reached over and placed my glasses on the small table between the two chairs.

We fell asleep, at least I know that I did, but a hard, sharp pain in the back of my neck jolted me awake. She's still snuggled against me, my arms wrapped around her, but she moved when I groaned. She lifted her head quickly, and her eyes met mine.

"Are you OK, Wyatt?"

"Maybe falling asleep in the chair was a bad idea. My neck is killing me."

"I'll fix that. Get up!"

"Huh?" My not-so-clever remark made her frown. She stood up, drew her left leg over my legs to step away, and then she reached a hand to me.

"Get up." I struggled to stand, trying to rub my neck while I did so. She batted my hands away and helped me stand. I grabbed my glasses and put them on, and with my hand in hers, she led me around to the bed. "Lay down. On your tummy."

I did as she said. My neck hurt enough that I wasn't going to argue with her. I sat on the bed, and she tugged my legs up, then pushed me around so that I had to lay down. I took my glasses off and put them where I could find them before she forced a pillow under my chest, then I nearly collapsed onto the bed.

I could feel her straddle my waist. There was wetness on her legs, and I could feel it as she lowered herself onto my back. Her hands slid up my back, over my shoulders, then reached my neck before she started to knead the tenseness away.

"You're going to lose the cum sitting like that." I mumbled into the bed.

"What?" She slipped closer, and I turned my head.

"You're going to lose the cum like that."

She kissed my cheek. "You're going to pump me so full of cum this week that it won't matter in the long run, Wyatt."

I sighed and smiled as she went back to massaging my neck and shoulders. I dozed off again as her hands eased my pain, and her breath was warm on my shoulders.

I felt her hands on my left shoulder as she tried to turn me over. "Wha...?"

"I want to snuggle, Wyatt, and laying on your back isn't going to work."

"OK." I rolled onto my right side and pulled her close. I draped my arm over her as she nestled her back into me. When I kissed the top of her head, I took in the wonderful aroma of her hair.

I smiled when she took my left hand and placed it on her left breast. She moaned as I began to tease her nipple, feeling it get hard. She started to wiggle her ass into me, and she continued to moan.

"I thought you wanted to snuggle?" I whispered as I kept playing with her nipple.

"This is snuggling, baby. My kind of snuggling." She put a hand over mine and pressed it harder against her. Her nipple was hard, and I rolled my palm over it. I pulled my hand back and grasped her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched it, and she moaned harder as I moved my fingertips over it.

She rocked her hips, pressing her ass harder against me, and I could feel the wetness from her pussy. She rolled to face me and grasped my cock with both of her hands. Her lips touched my throat, and she growled at me. I just caressed her back, her sides, her ass, her thighs - anything I could reach, I caressed, varying between very soft and then scraping with my nails.

When she lifted her right leg, placing it on my hip, I reached between us and gently touched her clit. She stiffened slightly, and I pushed her onto her back. I began to kiss my way down her body. From her face to her throat, to between her tits, over each nipple, down her tummy. I slipped between her legs, kissing along the top of her right thigh. I lay down and started to kiss her pussy.

She rested her legs over my shoulders as I begin to kiss and lick my way up and down, nibbling on her pussy lips one at a time, sliding my tongue over her clit. I penetrated her with my tongue, waggling it all around. I don't know how long I licked her, but she clasped her hands on the back of my head and forced me even closer to her. She gasped, and cried out, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

My mouth filled with a flow of pussy juice and I slowed down what I was doing as her hands let me free. I lay there for a few minutes, gently licking her thighs and everywhere I could reach clean of the pussy juice.

"Please, Daddy, please! Give me a baby! I want your baby!"

I moved up her body and she wrapped her legs around my waist as my hard cock pushed at her. One of her hands slipped between us to guide me inside of her. She was so warm, so soft, and so welcoming!

I begin to move in and out of her, looking deeply into her eyes.

We were moving together, against each other, everything we had ever done together joining as we reached for that moment.

Her hands were on my back, and she scraped me lightly with her nails. She didn't dig in, and it felt wonderful. We were loving each other, and her face was a mix of deviltry and angelic pleasures.

I couldn't last much longer, and she pulled my face to hers. I kissed her forehead, and then she grasped at my cock with her pussy. I could feel as she started to shake and quiver. She got her lips near my ear.

"Now, Daddy! Fill your little girl with cream! Give me the best creamy present ever!" She started to cum, again, and I thrust as deeply into her as I could. I filled her with cum, gasping and shuddering. I could feel the strength rushing from me, and I started to collapse, trying to move to one side of her.

"Oh, no! You lay on me and let me hold you. We're going to give that cum every chance we can!" she said softly. I rested on her, my knees helping keep some of my weight off her, as her arms held me tightly against her, my breathing pounding against her hair before it started to slow.

Sometime later, she whispered, "We've got all weekend, Wyatt. All week, honey. However long it takes."

I nuzzled her hair as I slowly recovered. "Yes, we do, don't we?"

"Mmm-hmmm." She was almost purring as we cuddled there, our breathing almost in sync. I smiled as I slowly eased my weight onto her, and she growled in my ear.

"I told you I could hold you, no matter what."

Her hands caressed my back as I whispered into her ear, "I love you, you know."

"And that's in context, too, isn't it?" We both started to laugh softly as I rolled onto my side, keeping her close. I reached behind me, found one of the light blankets she kept above the pillows, and draped it over us. This time, she drifted off to sleep before I did.

"Goodnight, my princess. Sleep well," I whispered before joining her in sleep.