Dr Kinesh: Master of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" She asked in a confused voice. "Dr Kinesh says he will see us in one hour. He's going to help us darling, he's going to undo all of this for us".

She stood staring at me expectantly and then said "Undo what?"

I looked at her like she was insane and decided to leave the explanation until she was back to normal. Let's just go I said.

I got dressed quickly and then spent 10 minutes trying to get sarah dressed. It was almost impossible because she was constantly grabbing for my cock and trying to touch herself, but eventually I decided to leave her in the slutty, tight red dress that she was in so that we could leave.

It took us about forty minutes to drive to Dr Kinesh's office and he was waiting for us when we got there. He greeted us like old friends and I greeted him warmly too, keen not to upset him when we needed his help so much.

We followed him up to his filthy apartment and he invited us to sit on the sofa. There was another man sat on the sofa looking extremely out of place. He was wearing expensive clothes and looked like a high priced lawyer. More than anything he looked completely out of place on the dirty, old sofa.

He didn't even seem to notice that I was there, his eyes just followed Sarah around the room with full focus.

I sat Sarah down on the sofa but stayed standing myself.

Dr Kinesh asked if he could get us a drink and I politely declined. Then he started making polite conversation about the news and weather as I stood there confused. I tried to interrupt but he carried on with a story about an angry cab driver that had shouted at him earlier in the day. I could feel the desperation rising up in me and was just about to shout at him when I became aware of a noise behind me. I turned to see Sarah straddling the guy on the sofa, kissing him passionately as he fucked her. They both had the same deranged look on their faces, he pounded her frantically as she pushed her pussy down onto his cock with desperation.

Dr Kinesh laughed loudly behind me and I realised why he had stalled me with inane conversation. "Sarah no!" I shouted and I rushed over to try and pull her off him.

They were both completely oblivious to me and carried on fucking with abandon. What is more, the site of his cock pounding into her immediately flooded my mind and body with the all consuming desire, a desperation way beyond any natural human desire.

I tried to push Sarah off him but they both pushed me away angrily and carried on fucking. I was just about to retaliate when I heard Dr Kinesh behind me. I turned to see him standing with his trousers around his ankles and his cock hanging out. Not a particularly impressive cock but there was no fighting the urge. I got desperately onto my hands and knees and was just about to take it in my mouth when the smell hit me. I don't even want to describe the smell but it was absolutely disgusting, bad enough that it momentarily snapped me back to reality.

I stood up angrily, feeling humiliated, and told him to stop messing around and undo whatever it was he had done to me.

He gave a soft laugh, pulled his trousers up and said cheerfully "Follow me then". I followed him into the bedroom.

He told me to lie on the bed and read out a notice from a prepared script. Was I sure I wanted him to go through with the procedure? Was I under the influence of any controlled substances? etc. I answered the questions quickly and then he lay on the bed next to me and took my hand.

He told me to close my eyes and then count backwards from 10. I did so and the next thing I knew I was being woken up by sunlight dancing across my face. I struggled to work out where I was. As I looked around the room the memories of the previous night rushed back to me.

The urge for cock was gone and in its place I felt a huge, hollow emptiness inside. No desires, no happiness. Dr Kinesh had been right about that, it can be a blessing to be filled up with desires and to know exactly what makes you happy.

I stood up unsteadily on my feet and waited for a moment for the dizziness to pass. Then I walked out into the front room which was empty. The other memories from the previous night suddenly came back to me, Sarah fucking the random guy on the sofa, Dr Kinesh and his disgusting, smelly cock - I felt like I was going to be sick.

I called for Sarah but there was no response. I called her mobile but it just went to voicemail. I stood there just staring at the sofa where I had seen her last, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Good morning James!" I heard from behind me.

I turned to see Dr Kinesh standing there with a big smile on his face. "And how did you sleep? Are you feeling better now?" he asked.

"Where is Sarah?" I asked urgently.

"She's gone" he replied, still smiling his big, wide smile at me.

I stared at him for a moment in disbelief and then in a shocked voice asked "Gone where? What the fuck? Did you undo whatever it is that you did to us? Is she normal again now?"

Dr Kinesh looked at me, his face suddenly serious, "You know James, I can only use the technique on people with their consent. Sarah did not want me to undo it, she wanted to keep her desires and continue her quest to satisfy them."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "But she can't make decisions like that right now! She isn't in her right mind! You need to undo it and then ask her, let her decide when she has free will again".

Dr Kinesh continued to look serious but nodded solemnly as I spoke, as if he knew exactly how this conversation was going to go.

"And what is free will James?" he asked, "Every person on this planet is ruled by their desires and most desires are outside of their control. Hormone levels, life experiences, genetics, environment, all of these things will determine what we seek in life"

I didn't have time for a philosophical discussion with him while my wife was out there somewhere up to god knows what.

I forced my voice to sound calm and said "I need to find Sarah, do you have any idea where she went?"

"No" he replied, "She left here about an hour after you arrived with the other gentleman that was here - he is another client of mine".

I was just about to leave when an evil smile spread across his lips and he said in a happy voice "Wait, a memory just came back to me - they said something about a gangbang as they were leaving, but that is all I remember."

I felt the blood draining from my face as my worst fears surfaced and images of Sarah being fucked by multiple men filled my head.

I opened my mouth to ask another question but Dr Kinesh cut me off. "Goodbye for now James, and remember, happiness isn't about having what you want - it is about wanting what you have."

I fought back the urge to wipe the smug smile off his face with a punch, mindful that I would need his help again once I found Sarah. I couldn't think of anything clever to say in response, so I just turned and walked out the door to start my search for Sarah.