Dr. Louis Cypher's Clinic of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no slave and master here as Tom positioned him self between her open legs. Stroking his hard cock, he reached forward with his other hand and pushed his fingers back inside her.

"Oh, fuck" Judy cried out her cunt on fire and the thick fingers inside it just like a cock fucking her

"Fuck me!" she groaned as Tom moved up against her ass, pulling his engorged cock and breathing heavily. Rubbing his swollen head in her wet crevice, he lubricated his cock with her and then pushed it inside her eager waiting opening.

Having held her breath in anticipation, she growled with pleasure as he forced her cunt open and slid his entire cock deep inside her

"Fuck!" she screamed as he rammed himself against her ass cheeks, fucking her hard with every inch of his rigid cock. Within seconds, she was quivering on it. No one had ever fucked her so deep and filled her so completely. Judy cried out as her cumming cunt forced his cock out of her and she gushed hard onto the sheets between her legs. Inflamed at the sight of her gushing cunt, Tom speared his cock back inside her and began thrusting hard against her ass.

"Fuck! Oh shit!" Judy cried out, her whole body quivering and her cunt squirting hard with every thrust of his thick hard cock inside her. Unable to take anymore, she lunged off his cock onto the bed and lay there shaking. It was only after her orgasm started to subside that she realized he hadn't cum. Flipping herself over on the bed, she grasped his hard cock and started pulling it fast,

"Cum for me," ' she panted with an eager open mouth, her hand pulling his cock as fast as she could. Tom pushed his hips forward and groaned as his cock let ;loose all over her, thick strands of cum all over her tits and face. Sadly it missed her mouth but no problem. She scooped it up off her cheek and sucked his cum off her fingers.

"I wish we could run away together," she told him as they lay side by side on the bed, both spent and luxuriating in their orgasms.

"Don't even think about it," he said. "They would lynch us both. You know how it is". Judy felt like crying right then.

"It's time to go." Tom said, forcing the issue. He had feelings for this woman that was the only one that saw him as human. Getting up off the bed, he needed to pee.

"Here, let me help you, Judy said when he was done. Slowly, she helped to dress him with tears running from her eyes.

"Boss!" Tom yelled out, holding her tight. The door opened and he released her as the overseer returned carrying manacles. Tom sat on the bed as his hands and ankles were once again bound, Judy's heart broke watching the man she had come to love, chained like a dog. Without a word, the overseer led Tom out of her life forever.

Back at the slave quarters and relived of his chains, Tom felt something in the pocket of his pants, Pulling it out, he discovered a note wrapped around money and a photo.

"My darling Tom" said the note. use the money to buy your freedom and I hope you will keep the photo to remind you of me and the time we spent together." Tom looked at the photo in disbelief. It was a picture of her but it was in color. He had seen photos before and none were like this. Deciding it was special. He kept it hidden but always within reach.

Jack was delighted when he opened his door and found two exquisite women standing outside. Danielle had brought a friend with her. With his cock already hardening in his pants, he ushered them both into his room.

"This is my best friend Sophia." Danielle said, starting to run her hands all over the other woman. "She has such a lovely pussy, I just can't resist it." she said, slipping her hand up inside the other woman's skirt to rub her hand over her panties. Jack watched, his cock rigid as both women started to rub each other's cunts, right there in front of him. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his cock and started to slowly stroke it as Daniella walked her friend to the bed, laid her on it and pulled down her panties. Climbing onto the bed with her skirt ridden up and her panty covered ass in the air, she buried her face between her friends legs and hungrily began to lick her.

His head swimming with excitement, Jack pulled Danielle's panties off her ass and with them around her thighs began to finger her wet cunt. Danielle m0oaned and licked at Sophia's cunt harder as Jack started to fuck her hard with two fingers. Suddenly, she rolled off to the side

"She wants you to fuck her." she panted, rubbing a hand between her legs. Jack, his hard cock straining, threw himself between Sophia's legs and holding his cock in his hand, forced it inside her waiting cunt. As soon as he was inside her, he began thrusting hard. Fuck, she was so warm and tight.

"Fuck her!" Danielle cried out beside them, rubbing her cunt hard as she watched him ramming his hard cock into her friend's thrusting cunt. Sophia came quickly and he pulled out and rounded on Daniella. Breathing heavily and consumed with lust, Jack pushed her legs open, pulled her hand from her cunt and thrust himself inside her.

"Fuck me!" she cried out as he gripped her tits and rammed his cock deep into her wet cunt.

"Jesus, oh fuck!" Jack cried out as he started to cum, wrenching his cock from Daniella's wet cunt, just in time to spray it with cum.

"So soon." Sophia said, hooking a finger up inside herself. "I hope you have more to give Mr. Jack."

"Don't worry, there's more where that came from." he panted. Looking at the two lovely cunts and four outstanding breasts at his disposal. Already. He was picturing them pulling his cock, making it hard as he sucked on all those beautiful nipples and fingered their wet slits.

He was halfway right. While Danielle tried to suck his cock hard, Sophia rolled over onto all fours and wiggled her lovely wet cunt at him. Irresistible, he slid over the bed and pressed his face to her cunt from behind. Fuck, she smelled so good. Rubbing his face between her ass cheeks, he started to lick her.

Sophia groaned and pushed back onto his mouth, rubbing her cunt hard against his licking tongue. Wanting her, he rose up and pressed himself against her ass, his hand guiding his cock into her juicy wet pussy. Feeling him slide inside her, she thrust back onto him hard, wanting to fuck. Danielle slid herself over his back and slid a finger up inside his ass as he thrust his hard cock inside her friend's wet aroused cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Sophia cried out. Thrusting her cunt up hard to meet his thrusts. Frantically Jack slammed his cock into her.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Sophia cried out, cumming, her whole body shaking on his cock. Jack groaned as her excitement sent the cum rushing from his balls. Thrusting into her hard, he started to squirt, filling her cunt with cum. As he pulled out, Daniella pressed her mouth between Sophia's legs, licking at the warm cum leaking out of her.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum." Daniella cried. Both of them turned their heads to watch her throttling her cunt with her hand. Suddenly, she started to spray squirt as she screamed cumming. Jack lunged between her legs face up wanting her cunt to rain on him. Daniella thrust her cunt upwards, spraying wetness into Jack's eager open mouth. Flipping over he crushed his face to her wet dripping cunt, frantically lapping up every drop of her squirt.

All of them spent, Jack lay back and fingered both of them, rubbing their wet cunts, getting them aroused as they stroked his cock wanting him hard again. This was the best 'Business trip' ever, away from the wife and kid he thought as he buried two fingers deep inside Sophia's wet snatch..

"Has everyone had the experience they were expecting?" Dr. Cypher asked as they sat around the table for their farewell dinner. Jack just grunted as he stuffed his face with the roast beef in front of him. Judy didn't really feel like talking but felt it would be rude not to answer.

"To start with but at the end no, it wasn't my fantasy."

"I'm sorry to hear that my dear." he said. "But I think you may have learnt something."

"What's that?" she asked.

"To be careful what you wish for."

"Yes," she replied, thinking of Tom.

"That's why Mr. Jack is going to spend a lot more time with us," he smiled. Judy couldn't be sure, but for a second she thought she saw Dr. Fyre and his wife's face transform into demons.

"Why is that? Judy asked, becoming a little frightened.

"Because he has no conscience and all he seeks is self gratification". Judy wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but it wasn't good. Gripping Phillips' arm, she let him escort her quickly from the manor down into a taxi. As she closed the door of the cab, she could swear she heard Jack screaming, pleading for his life because of his wife and child he didn't give a shit about.

12