A Night for Catching Up

Story Info
Laurie and Kyle reunite with friends... and one other.
6.8k words
3.04
12.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read a story here awhile ago that was short on mechanics, but the highlights stuck with me, so I put my spin on it. Unfortunately, it was long enough ago that I don't remember the author or title anymore. If anyone recognizes it, give a shout out. Credit where credit's due.

__________

"Kyle... are you sure you're okay with this? Does... does it hurt?" Laurie had her arm around her husband's waist as the pair of them walked into his restaurant. Well, hobbled, if they were being honest. Laurie because she had to do a kind of hunched shuffle-walk to prop him up, Kyle because he needed propping.

"I own the place, don't I?" He tried smiling at her to take the bite out of his words. "Even after nine months and a coma, it's still mine. Time to reassert my place."

Laurie laughed a bit, politely, but what she really wanted to do was cry. This was a moment she'd been dreading and anticipating both for interminably horrible weeks, but it needed to happen. It was the first day of the rest of their lives.

To resounding shouts of, welcome back boss! and, looking good Kyle! the couple made their way through the restaurant, past the applauding staff, to one of the private dining rooms in the back. When they opened that chic-but-tasteful sliding door with the frosted glass, revealing whom was waiting there for them with big old smiles, Laurie suddenly wished with everything in her that she had chosen something else to wear.

The tight red dress with the neckline that showed a good three-fourths of her centerfold-worthy cleavage, along with the hem that could only be called mid-thigh if she was slouching--not to mention the sexy, suggestively submissive black choker around her graceful neck and being brushed by her soft, brown hair--seemed absolutely perfect an hour ago when she and Kyle were getting ready. It'd been nine goddamned months since they'd had sex, and she wanted him on the verge of explosion. After a night of catching up, an evening where his blood was boiling the entire time, her plan was to get the inevitably easy load out of the way as quick as possible once they got home so they could have the rest of the night to indulge in the real reunion.

She was dreaming of riding her husband's eight-inch beast that night like a porn star. The one he deserved after what she'd done. Now, though, at seeing her two best friends grinning guilelessly at her, Laurie felt an icy ball of dread form in her stomach. To be fair, it wasn't Bethany and Sophie that made her gulp, it was that third set of eyes, those deep, hypnotic magnets set in that impossibly handsome face that that made her want to turn around right then and there.

"Zack." Kyle nodded cordially to the man seated next to Sophie with his massive arm around her dainty shoulders. "This is a surprise."

"Eh, you know Sophie." Zack squeezed his girlfriend's exposed shoulder possessively. "Can't stand to not be around me for a minute." The pretty blonde in question, positioned on the other side of her man, just rolled her eyes with longsuffering and shrugged semi-apologetically. They all knew the score, Zack was an "alpha," as stupid as that concept even was, and he acted like it. "This time I was glad to come. It's good to see you out and about." He eyed Kyle and Laurie up and down. "It's a shame when something so... picturesque has to be put up on a shelf for so long. You both look good."

I'll fuck you so good, you won't even remember your name, let alone your husband's. Shit, you'll probably need to look at your kids' birth certificates to be reminded they even exist.

Laurie shivered. She'd never forgotten the first thing that Zack had ever said to her, the night she, Sophie, and Bethany had met him at that club on their girls' night out, three years before. When the six-and-a-half-foot goliath, who had to be at least four or five years her junior, had sidled up to her at the bar barely five minutes after she'd ordered her first drink, his gaze went right to the ring on her finger like it was an invitation. When she'd just laughed in his face and asked why he even thought she'd had kids, his only response was to say that a smokeshow like her would never be satisfied by a man who wasn't fucking the daylights out of her twenty-four seven... and past that point, it was just a matter of odds.

You play the game every day, one is gonna get past the goalie eventually.

Laurie's hate for Zack had begun right then and there. It wasn't his arrogance, though that did disgust her, it was the fact that he'd been spot on and it only took him about two minutes of sizing her up. Kyle did fuck her constantly. And, yes, she did get pregnant with the twins by accident. How the fuck did this knuckle-dragger peel her apart so quickly? It was... unsettling. Enough so that she'd dropped any pretense of flirtation and immediately told him to stay the hell away from her.

Just her luck that second-place Sophie was more than willing to pick up the ball and run with it. Just her even worse luck that Laurie had been the one to go looking for her friend once Bethany and she had decided that the night was over. The most abysmal luck? Seeing Zack absolutely demolishing Sophie in the back of his big SUV.

God, just the sight of her usually sensible friend on her hands and knees, her little body trembling from head to toe, begging for more dick, was one of Laurie's worst memories, and the fact that she got a good glimpse of that dick, easily twelve inches and as big as her wrist, was abhorrent. Kyle had been the most endowed man she'd ever seen till that point, and she'd felt... sullied that she had to be exposed to the fact that there was something even bigger out there. That life was unfair in its distribution of gifts.

Then the hits just kept on coming. For three fucking years. If Sophie had been anything other than practically a sister to Laurie, she'd have cut ties with the woman years before instead of put up with the shit she'd had to. After that night in the club, Sophie was utterly smitten. She'd become the prototypical smart woman who packed up all her sense to drool over the hunk she thought she had to have.

Whenever the three girlfriends had gone out, Zack would show up. At a party with Kyle and Bethany's awesome husband, Mark, there would be Zack; smarmy-but-subdued. Kyle and Mark had learned to live with it since Zack was never combative, or even rude, but they really didn't like the man. Kyle once admitted that it was nothing but instinct, that he couldn't actually point to anything specific that Zack had said or done.

Laurie, on the other hand, could very easily point to exactly why she fucking hated Zack. She recalled too many instances of his naked lust for her, but one in particular, about a year into Sophie's infatuation, stood out. After another girls' night out, one in which Zack actually hadn't shown up, designated driver Laurie had taxied Bethany back to Mark, then took Sophie home. She'd had to help her friend into the apartment, and low and behold, there'd been Zack, lazing in his boxer-briefs on the sofa and reading a book like it was nothing.

With a predatory grin, Zack stood to take charge of Sophie, and that fucking cock was once again back in Laurie's face, a coiled monster even while flaccid, though mercifully with at least a thin shield of cotton in the way this time. He'd shuffled Sophie into the bedroom, no muss no fuss, and Laurie was about to leave, when the screech brought her short. It seriously sounded like the half-soused waif had been hurt.

Laurie had lurched to her friend's aid without thinking, throwing open the bedroom door, running up to the bed to try to do what she could, and getting her phone ready to call 911. But she froze at what she saw, then kicked herself for not expecting it. Zack was railing his girlfriend, and her screech was very obviously one of lust and fulfillment. Chagrined, and more than a bit amazed at how quickly the man had reduced Sophie to a mound of pudding, Laurie had just grimaced and started to back away, but hadn't moved in time to keep Zack from reaching out and snatching her by the wrist with that catcher's mitt he called a hand.

I'm doing a survey, gorgeous. Before Laurie had been able to react past a shocked gasp, Zack had extracted his throbbing cock from an insensate Sophie who was just twitching on her back, her party dress bunched at her waist, and was pulling his prey's trembling body downward. Sophie can't get her fingers all the way around it. Can you?

Laurie's palm was on the sticky, slick member with her fingers curled before she even realized what was happening, and her wrist, though still trapped, nonetheless gave a little jerk all on its own. It was only after she'd licked her dry lips and her toned arm had made one full motion up and down the man's scalding, turgid flesh that she came to her senses and ran out of there like the apartment had caught fire.

To her credit, she made sure she'd never even come close to that level of emergency with Zack after that day. In fact, she'd unambiguously made it clear to Sophie that, if she was ever put in that situation again, nearly alone with the man, she would absolutely cut their friendship off and never look back. She'd hoped it would get the woman to come to her senses and dump the fucker, but Sophie had only agreed, then made sure that Zack was a public figure and nothing else. It was good enough.

Back in the present, though, here with Kyle after his stint in the hospital and physical therapy, Zack was the last person she ever wanted to see. After all, it was because of him, in a very real way, that Kyle had nearly died.

"Jesus, bud, your wife really went to town on you, huh?" Innocently blunt, that was Zack to a T. He gestured to the very visible scar at the side of his host's head. "Looks like you're lucky to be walking at all man. Good for you."

Everyone shifted uncomfortably at the blasé mention of why there were there, the mastodon in the room. Laurie could feel her cheeks blooming crimson and had to look at the floor. Kyle, on the other hand, just smiled like the fucking superhero he was. "Eh, I always knew my wife was passionate." He touched the scar lightly. "Now I have everlasting proof."

Her love for Kyle right then was never greater. He'd forgiven her and pulled her from her nightmare, and she would be in his debt for the rest of her life, she knew.

A paperweight sitting on Kyle's desk. A stupid glass globe. Who would have known that the fucking knick-knack would nearly end his life when they'd picked it up on vacation on a whim? Of course, it could have been anything. Nine months ago, when Laurie had popped into the restaurant to surprise Kyle and take him out to lunch, and had seen a girl who couldn't have been older than nineteen with her bare tits out and squatted on the corner of his desk in his back office... well the rest explained itself. Mostly.

Kyle came in from the adjoining washroom, saw the half-naked teenager, saw his enraged wife, and had looked like he'd been asked to decipher a coded message. Laurie had the sudden, overwhelming thought that she'd been so fucking strong, so goddamned faithful in the face of real temptation, and here Kyle was, about to fuck a skinny girl at least a good decade younger than them... and she exploded. Paperweight up, husband's head bashed, and Laurie looking to finish the job on the little bitch who'd taken what was hers.

It was only the sobbing denial, the honest, fear-laced, abject begging that brought Laurie to her senses. She took in the kid's assurances that nothing happened, that she'd desperately needed the waitressing job, and knew she was far from the only applicant, so she stupidly thought she'd grease the wheels. Kyle hadn't even known the girl's body was in the realm of being offered when he went to the bathroom. Laurie knew then, without a doubt, that it was true. That Kyle was not that guy.

Bad timing. Black luck.

After that came the worst period in Laurie's entire existence. Kyle's coma, his near-death, her having to throw herself at her in-laws' mercy to not have a restraining order put on her so she could be at the side of the love of her life in case he... he didn't...

She'd been in hell, and Kyle's recovery was her own resurrection.

Now, here they were, the first night that Kyle had deemed himself ready to take back his agency, with the kids at his parents' house, her dolled up like a high-end escort... and Zack grinning at the pair of them. The inspiration for her momentary insanity front-and-center. Fuck Sophie, and fuck her life.

"Oh, I love this." Bethany, whose African heritage always made her big, dark eyes look like she was wearing her heart on her sleeve, gushed obliviously. "I love the two of you like this. I just wish Mark wasn't on that damned business trip and could be here for you."

"Me too. Tell the bastard he owes me a beer when he gets back." Kyle grinned big at Bethany. "And, since he's absent tonight, he missed his chance for it to be one I pay for."

They all laughed lightly at that while Kyle took a chair, obviously needing to sit. Laurie hesitated then at seeing what was happening. Her husband had gone to the one nearest, by Bethany, which meant that the only open one next to him was also next to... him. Right smack dab up against fucking Zack. She had no choice; she wasn't going to sit on the other side of the table from her beloved, so she plopped her gym-firmed rump down, vowing to make do and get through it. It was only a meal, then the real celebration began. Just her and Kyle, all night long.

Amazingly, things were fine. The staff was tripping over themselves to make everything perfect for the boss's triumphal return, and the five of them were pleasant and talkative. Of course, it helped that the booze was flowing freely; a little social lubricant goes a long way towards a fun time. Inevitably, though, it got a little too fun.

Laurie was never one to get soused, always the DD, in fact, but she did find herself nice and tipsy and feeling no pain. She knew it was okay, the food was coming and that would be plenty to bring her back to earth, but in the meantime, she was half-lidded and grinning like a goon when she felt Kyle's hand begin to creep up her thigh under the table.

She found herself trembling at his touch, it'd been so fucking long. The fact that they were in public didn't even occur to her when she parted her knees to give her hubby better access to the lacy little black panties hugging her shaved mound. It was only once she felt the first fingertip touch her slit that something important occurred to her.

Kyle was on her left. The hand was coming from her right... and the fingers now under the silk undergarment and beginning to penetrate her were big.

Laurie gasped as all traces of inebriation vanished, and her green eyes went wide. Before she could stop herself, she'd whipped her head around to stare open-mouthed at Zack, at his sneering audacity, and caught sight of Sophie beyond the big man. More to the point, she saw Sophie flush and avert her gaze.

"Baby, you all right?" On her left, Kyle rubbed her shoulder and chuckled. "Probably should slow down, huh?"

Laurie just laughed and hoped the vibrato of the sound could be chalked up to the alcohol. "Um... ye... yeah." What choice did she have but hide what was happening? If she revealed that Zack was sexually assaulting her, Kyle wouldn't be able to help himself, he'd fight. He'd fight, he'd lose, and he'd be hurt even worse. Maybe bad enough to have to go back into therapy, and who cared if Zack was in jail or not by that point? No, she could do nothing. Nothing but endure. "I haven't... hmmm... haven't... indulged in a long time."

"Well, it is a night for catching up."

As Kyle lifted his glass, Zack did the same immediately. With his right hand, since the left was busy, and getting busier by the second. "I'll drink to that!"

Laurie groaned, bit her lip, and squeezed her eyes shut when she felt the bastard plunge another finger in, then thumb her throbbing clit at the same time.

"Oh damn, baby... I gotta go." At the sound of a crash from the kitchen, Kyle suddenly forgot about everything else. "I think something's happening that's gonna cost me."

Laurie was barely aware of her husband's lips on her cheek before he got up to attend to whatever crisis was brewing out there. She was barely aware of much besides the fact that she was having a true, full-on orgasm in front of him, and he had no idea.

After a good many seconds of her breathy moans under Zack's relentless finger-fucking, of her hips undulating under his palm, her cunny squeezing those unasked-for digits as they pressed all the right fucking spots insider her, and head lolling on her wet-noodle neck, Laurie came back to herself enough to realize that one of her braless tits was out of her dress and being pawed at possessively by her violator, and she didn't have the strength to do anything about it.

"Okay, I'm not wasting a golden opportunity. We're doing this now. Plan B." Zack announced even as he shot up. To the sound of a zipper being lowered, Laurie could only make one distraught squeak before Bethany and Sophia, her best friends, grunted in surprise, but immediately followed the man and rose... then grabbed Laurie by her arms and forced her down so she was sprawled on her back on the table.

"What the fu...uuuuugggghh..." Laurie's outraged bellow became a guttural moan, drawn out breath-by-breath for every inch of Zack's giant cock that he fed slowly into her, an act made easy from the fact that she'd already been gushing from his fingers. "St... stoppp... oh fuck... get... get it out of... of... godddd!"

Her teeth gritted and her back arched from the unreal sensations being forced on her by that impossible tool, and it didn't help that her two bosom buddies lived up to the title by each taking one of her huge, flawless, sun-kissed tits into a hand, plying both her nipples while Zack simultaneously bottomed out inside her spastic cunt.

"No... no... oh god... no, stop..." Laurie's pleas were weak and growing weaker with every hammering thrust into her tight, quivering body. The final few denials were shown to be nothing but wishes the second that her heels dug into Zack's chiseled ass to give her leverage for the moment she reciprocated and lurched her pelvis up to meet the next incoming blow. "Fuck... fuck... no, no noooo..."

Laurie, nearly lost by that point, nonetheless was aware of the groan that wasn't hears. The low, masculine one. The problem was, it wasn't lusty, and it definitely wasn't Zack's. It was through veiled, fuck-drunk eyes that she saw her husband, the light of her life, reel from the sight of his wife's debasement and seeming capitulation to another man.

"Buh... bab..." She tried to reach out to him, but Bethany and Sophie were surreptitiously, but strongly, holding her arms down, and with her helpless, clacking jaw, all she could do was try to plead her innocence with a look that had to have been unreadable under the back-and-forth wobbling of her head as Zack still kept pounding the shit out of her.

"She said you wanted to watch us this time, bud." Zack's primal grin was downright evil. "Seems weird to me after so many months, but who am I to deny a lady?"

Laurie's heart broke at the look on Kyle's face as the lie was believed, as every unspoken fear her husband harbored was realized, even for the bare second it existed before he turned and hobbled out of his own restaurant, fleeing in horror. "Baby... no..." She felt lost. Broken. And Zack was even then fucking the daylights out of her! And she... she...

12