Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic Pt. 02

Story Info
Tori and Billy are back for another session.
4.9k words
4.72
52.1k
129

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,306 Followers

"Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons" - Part 2

By Klrxo

"So tell me how it's going with you two?" Doctor Lovejoy asked as Tori and Billy sat down for their follow-up appointment.

Tori had a big smile and glanced at her boy. "It's gone well. We've been following the treatment plan. I've been sucking Billy's boner twice a day for the past week."

"Are you enjoying that, Billy?" The doctor asked, looking at him with her pretty eyes.

"Uh-huh," he answered with a timid smile, making the mothers giggle.

"Has your Mom been swallowing all your cum?"

Billy nodded.

"Every drop, right, sweetheart?" His beautiful blonde mother said proudly.

"And you've been in only your bra while doing this, correct, Tori?"

"Yes, everytime," Tori said.

"Billy, today your mom will be unfastening her bra for you for the very first time," Doctor Lovejoy said, gazing him in the eyes, "isn't that exciting."

"Yes," the boy muttered, his heart racing.

"It should be, since you have such a fascination with her big breasts. You'll also be sliding your boner inside your mom's pussy today."

"Really?" the teen asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

"Yes, but you won't be doing any pumping. I just want you to feel what it's like to have your hardon fully sheathed in a woman's pussy," the doctor explained.

"Oh wow, ok," the boy gasped, so anxious he could hardly stand it.

"First of all though I want to discuss what it was like for you having your cock sucked by your mother."

Billy looked at his mom, who was smiling cutely back at him awaiting his opinion of her cocksucking skills. "It was incredible," he muttered.

"Tori, why don't you rub his penis through his pants while we talk." "Sure," Tori said, fondling Billy's prick as the doctor continued to speak.

"Excellent," Dr. Laura said, watching the pretty mother massage the boy's prick. "We'll need Billy's cock to be nice and hard for penetration."

"It certainly doesn't take it long to become a boner," Tori said proudly, feeling it thicken and harden in her hand.

"It usually doesn't with boys this age," Dr. Laura explained. "With a little stimulation their dicks become as hard as rocks. Do you know why it's important to have a rock-hard erection, Billy?" "Um, so you can have sex?"

"That's correct. It takes a nice stiff hardon to pierce a woman's twat and plow her pussy correctly. It's the natural way of things."

"Is that why my dad takes Viagra?" Billy asked. "So he can still get hard?"

Tori giggled, a tad embarrassed. "Billy!" she chided.

"Sorry mom. I saw the bottle on his nightstand."

"Yes, your father takes Viagra, which is quite common for men to take when they reach his age," Tori explained.

"Young men like you have healthy blood-flow, Billy. Even older men who take medication for erectile dysfunction, like your father, will never achieve erections as stiff as yours," Dr. Lovejoy explained.

"I can personally attest to that," Tori said, stroking her son's hard prick through his pants. "Even taking the little blue pill, you father gets no where near this hard."

Dr. Laura grinned lasciviously. "Women LOVE hard dicks, Billy," she assured him. "Isn't that right, Mom?"

Tori looked into her son's eyes and smiled. "Yes we do," she agreed.

"Billy, why don't you stand up and show us how hard your cock has gotten," the doctor said.

Billy complied, standing up and pulling down his pants. The women's eyes widened as they studied the tubular bulge beneath his briefs.

"Keep going, Billy. Show us your hardon," Laura said.

The boy peeled off his briefs and his big dick sprung up in the air, fully hard and pointing at an upward angle. The women's eyes traveled up it's length, starting at the thick base, moving along the lengthy shaft with it's bulging veins and pausing on the fat purple knob at the tip.

"Ohh, isn't that beautiful," the doctor said in awe.

"I still can't believe how big it is," Tori said, staring lustfully at her son's boner.

"Take off your shirt too, Billy. You can get fully naked."

The boy shed his shirt and stood there awkwardly, watching the two Mothers admire his hard cock.

"Tori, one thing I noticed during your first visit and again today is Billy's erection is at a perfect thirty-degree angle," Dr. Lovejoy pointed out. "Only a small percentage of males can boast about having that strong of an erection."

"That'll definitely give him an advantage during sexual intercourse, right?" the proud mother asked.

"Absolutely. Boys who's dicks rise to this angle have incredible muscle strength and tone at the root of the penis," the Doctor explained.

"Yeah, you can actually see the muscle and ligaments along the base, it's amazing," Tori said, studying her son's boner.

"And their pulled tight, which will help sustain the force of his cock allowing him to pound through a woman's vagina incredibly hard and deep."

"Ohhh," Tori muttered, feeling her cunt-tube clench and her nipples harden. She pointed at the his coronal ridge with her long pink fingernail. "He's very sensitive in through here. I noticed that while sucking on him."

"That's normal. The neck of the glans contains a high concentration of nerve endings." "I believe it," Tori giggled. "I was twirling my tongue around and around the entire ridge of his knob over and over, making him weak at the knees, wasn't I, sweetheart?" Tori asked, smiling teasingly up at him.

"Uh-huh," Billy said with a smile.

"Well, I'm sure he found out this past week how much we Moms love giving blowjobs, right, Billy?" Dr. Laura said.

"And how good they are at it too," the boy added, making them giggle.

Doctor Lovejoy stood up, setting her clipboard aside. "Now your mom and I will get undressed also, that way we can all be naked together," she said.

Billy gulped excitedly, watching his mom stand from the sofa and both her and the doctor began unbuttoning their blouses. They removed them completely and the boy's eyes got big as he studied their sexy bras and the huge mounds of tit-meat that were pushing the beautifully embroidered cups out.

"Whoa," the boy muttered.

This drew a smile from the doctor. "Are you liking what you're seeing so far, Billy?" she asked. "Uh-huh."

"Have you ever unhooked a girl's bra before"

"No."

"Tori, why don't we teach him how to unfasten yours," Laura suggested.

"Sure," the mother said, turning her back to her boy.

"See how thick the straps of her bra are, Billy?" they doctor asked. "They're build like that to support the immense weight of her thirty-eight H cup tits. Pull the straps together and you'll be able to unfasten the hooks easily."

With shaky hands, the teen unclasped Tori's pale-pink bra.

"Excellent job. Now, mom, turn around so your handsome boy can see the unveiling of your breasts."

Tori turned to face him, then slipped the cups from her chest. Her enormous Mommy-melons sprung free and joggled around heavily.

Billy's eyes were wide with desire. Her boobs were even better looking than he imagined. He couldn't believe how thick and wide his Mom's areola were and her nipples looked like big rubbery nubs that were made to be sucked on.

"Mmm, aren't they beautiful, Billy?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes," the entranced boy muttered. His mom's amazing udders jiggled back and forth delightfully as she shimmied her skirt over her wide hips, making them fall to the floor.

Tori's dainty pale-pink panties were a mere tiny triangle of silky cloth hugging her pubis, with thin straps crossing her naked hips.

"Tori, I'd like Billy to strip your panties off, right after he unfastens MY bra," Dr. Laura said, turning her back to the teen.

Billy happily pulled at the straps of her black bra, just as she taught him and undid the four hooks holding them together. The doctor was peeking over her shoulder watching him. "Billy, I have forty-four triple D cup tits. Not quite a big as your mother's breasts, but still VERY large." "That's so cool," the teen muttered excitedly, watching her turn and slip the shoulder straps off.

The beautiful brunette Doctor peeled the cups away and two enormous tear-drop shaped boobs wobbled free. Like Tori, the puffy pink rings of her areola were as big around as baseballs, dotted with Montgomery glands. The nipples sticking from their centers were thick and protuberant.

The site of such big motherly tits around him made Billy's hardon flex as it branch out from his crotch in full hardness.

"Tori, I'd like you to sit back down on the sofa and lean back. Spread your legs slightly so Billy can crawl between them," the Doctor said.

The pretty blonde mother did as she was instructed, her big naked knockers slightly wobbling off the sides of her chest as she reclined back. Her smooth tan legs opened slightly, welcoming her son between them.

"Go ahead, Billy. Get down on your knees between her legs." Dr. Laura said and after he did what was asked, she continued speaking. "When you're about to fuck a girl, this will be the most likely position you'll be in. Grab the straps that are around her hips and peel your mother's panties off."

Billy grasped the straps of Tori's dainty panties and peeled them from her crotch. His eyes feasted on the site between her thighs as he pulled her panties down her legs and off her sexy bare feet.

Now completely naked, Tori gazed over her jutting rack and down sexy midriff, watching her boy stare in awe at her shaved pussy.

"Billy," he heard the doctor say and turned to see her sitting in the chair across them, in the same manner his mother was. "Now mine," she said, glancing down at her panties.

The boy crawled over, taking position between Laura's parted thighs. As he reached up to grab her panties, the doctor threw her strong naked legs around his back and pulled him on top of her. Before the kid could react, her mouth was fused around his, her wildly-skilled tongue lashing through his mouth.

"Get my fucking panties off," Laura panted lustfully between kisses.

Billy excitedly attempted to slide her panties off, but with her clutching and kissing him and his boner pressed up against her puffy crotch, he was finding it difficult. He tried to back away a little, but her strong legs held him in place.

Laura finally broke their passionate kiss. "You're doing fine, Billy, take your time," she said.

"Sorry, I'm trying," the boy said with excited heavy breath.

"Billy, look at me," Doctor Laura said.

The boy looked up into her beautiful eyes and she smiled patiently. "It's ok, your learning," she said. "Most girls will be so horny that they'll wanna cling to you and kiss like this while you strip them. That's why you need to learn how...and there's no better way to learn than through role-play"

"So you mean like you pretending your my girlfriend?"

"Of course," she giggled, "why do you think I'm kissing and clutching you this way, silly boy?"

Laura looked across at Tori. "Mom, do you wanna coach him through this."

Tori smiled eagerly. "Certainly," she answered, coming over and kneeling beside her son.

"Are you ready to try again, Billy?" Dr. Laura asked.

"Sure."

She forcefully yanked him back down against her and kissed him deeply, her jutting breasts mashing against the weight of his chest. Caught off-guard once again, the boy fumbled with the straps of her panties, trying to slide them down. His mother stroked his shoulder as she hovered closely. "Keep kissing her honey. You don't need to stop kissing a girl to get her panties off," she said patiently.

Dr. Laura scratched her long red nails down the boy's back, her lovely legs gripping around him tightly. "Come on baby...fuck me!" she whimpered, then bit the flesh of his shoulder passionately.

Tori leaned in and brought her lips near her son's ear. Her big hanging tit-melons hugging his side. "Keep kissing, but reach under her ass and grab the waistband of her panties," she said.

Billy did as she told him, then was able to slide them off Dr. Laura's ass with relative ease.

"There, see how easy that was?" Tori asked. "Now hook your arms under her legs and push her knees back to her shoulders so you can pull the panties down her legs."

"Ok." He did exactly what she told him, propping Laura's knees back, so he was able to slide her thong panties the rest of the way off.

"Yaaay, you did it!" Tori cheered.

Dr. Lovejoy quickly sat up. Still kneeling on the floor, Billy found himself inches from her huge jiggling tit-mounds. "Nice work, Billy," she said, gazing down at him. "As a reward for doing such a good job, would you like to rub your boner, while your mom and I sandwich you between our tits?"

Billy swallowed hard. It was a big "YES," but he was too fucking turned-on to answer.

The doctor was fully aware of his answer and looked at Tori. "Mom, there's a stool there beside you. Put it right back by his ass so you can sit on it and cling on to him from behind," Laura said.

Billy watched eagerly as his busty mother sat behind him. Dr. Lovejoy scooted to the very edge of the cushion and her big squishy boobs bumped up against the teenager's face. Before he knew it, his head was pulled into her cleavage and he was sandwiched between the boobs of both mothers, in sort of a three person embrace.

"Mmm, that's a heavenly spot to be, isn't it, Billy?" the Doctor asked.

"Mm-hm," his voice answered, muffled by tit-flesh. He didn't hesitate reaching down and squeezing his hand up and down his erection.

Laura and Tori's mammoth jugs were pressed together around the boy's head, so it literally looked like the top of his hair was surrounded in a ring of bulging breast-meat. Their long fingernails clawed at his lower torso teasingly.

"While we smother you with our tits and you jerk your horny cock, I want you to imagine that you're fucking a pretty girl, do you understand?" Laura said. "I want you to imagine that she has big luscious boobs, just like your mother and I and your face is pressed between them."

Laura looked at Tori and nodded, as if wanting her to continue the vocal fantasy.

Catching on, the mother smiled, then spoke. "She's sliding her wet pussy up and down your boner, honey, and it feels sooo good."

Both women's voices drove him crazy with lust, but especially his mother's. He wasn't used used to hearing her talk this way, so it was an incredible thrill.

"She's squeezing you with her cunt-muscles, Billy." the Doctor said, 'soaking your erect cock with her hot slippery juices."

"And she's doing this because your boner is just sooo big," Tori said convincingly. "It's stretching her pussy and going deeper than any other boy's boner has ever gone."

The teen's body shuddered in delight as he beat his dick to their words. He had never been more turned on in his life.

"Would you like your mother and I to help you beat your dick, Billy?" Dr. Laura asked. "Sure," he sighed, his heart nearly beating out of his chest.

The Doctor reached down and clutched his balls, while Tori wrapped her hand around his thick meat, right behind her son's hand. Together, they worked in unison, jerking his cock up and down.

"Ohhh yess," the boy's voice quivered.

Laura squeezed her tits between her arms, smothering the boys face between them even tighter.

Billy's lips were kissing her breastbone, the soft monstrous melons pressing against either side of his face in a spongy tit-mask. "Her big soft tits are bouncing on you, Billy. Her nipples are throbbing to be sucked," Laura said.

"And you wanna suck them, don't you, baby?" Tori asked. "You wanna latch your lips around her nipples and suck hard, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," the boy muttered, his cock twitching excitedly in their jerking hands.

"Fuck her harder, Billy!" Laura said, rolling his balls in her hand. "Make her pussy cream on your big cock!"

"Yess!" Tori agreed, gripping her tiny fist around his dick as tight as she could as she stroked, "such a big, thick, pussy-pleasing cock."

"I would ask you how her pussy feels, but you don't know, do you Billy?" the Doctor said. "You don't know because you're a virgin. You're never had your cock inside a girl, have you, darling boy?"

"Hhm-mn."

"Would you like to, honey?" Tori asked. "Would you like to feel your dick buried inside a warm wet pussy?"

"Yesss," the boy hissed, wanting nothing more.

"Would you like your mom to spread her sexy legs for you, Billy? Would you like to slide your dick inside her pussy?" Laura asked.

"Hmmnghh," the boy whimpered, beating his cock even faster. Tori kept pace with him, her hand wrapped just behind his, beating his boner steadily.

The doctor smiled at his mother. "I think that's a yes," she said.

"I think so too," Tori smiled, releasing his cock and getting up from the stool.

By the time Billy dislodged his face from Laura's tits and turned around, his mother was on her back on the sofa across from them, with her luscious legs scissored wide open. It was a site that would be forever etched in his mind.

Dr. Lovejoy stood behind the teen and whispered in his ear. "She ready, Billy. Go slide your hardon inside her."

Billy stepped over to his mother. Her sexy legs formed a wide V in the air, her dainty little bare feet flexed and pointed back at the wall behind her. The boy knew she went to Yoga class religiously, which was probably why she had such an amazing, limber spread.

He had never seen a woman's pussy in this amount of detail. Protruding out from her smooth outer lips, her inner labial meat was splayed apart like pink fleshy butterfly-wings. Her marblesized clitoris protruded from it's elongated hood, making the boys eyes widen with wonder.

Tori patted her smooth inner-thighs with her hands, feeding him a reassuring smile. "Come on, honey. You don't have to be afraid," she said lovingly.

Billy stepped up to her crotch. Dr. Lovejoy was still hovering behind him, peeking over his shoulder. "Do you see the flaps of flesh below her clitoris, Billy?" she asked.

"Yes."

"That's where you're going to line your dick up for penetration."

The boy clutched his rock-hard erection and slipped the bulbous cock-knob up her pussy slit until he had the tip securely embedded in the buttery socket of her cunt.

Tori's heart was racing as she looked down at the long hard muscle preparing to squeeze inside her. She knew without a doubt it would be the biggest dick she'd ever taken. "Push it in, honey," she said softly.

Billy slowly fucked his cock into her velvety cunt tunnel, feeling the wet walls of her pussy wrapping tightly around the meaty thickness of his cock. He paused when he got all of his prick inside her and felt his knob touch bottom. "Ohhh man!" he sighed, making both Moms giggle.

"How does that feel, Billy?" The Doctor asked.

"Ahh-mazing," he answered.

"You have such a big dick, so it must feel amazing to your mom as well," she said, looking at Tori.

The mother smiled back, clearly loving the feeling of being packed so full. "If he were any longer he would be sticking in to my cervix. Are there pleasure zones back there?" she asked, not used to having a cock so deep.

"Cervical stimulation isn't everyone's favorite pleasure zone, but for some moms, it's unquestionably the best," Dr. Laura explained.

"I think I might be one of those moms," she sighed, her face flush with pleasure. "I can already tell if he starts digging around back there, I'm gonna be screaming and flopping around all over this couch."

Dr. Lovejoy giggled. "Not to worry. Billy's not pumping this session. I just want him to feel his cock in full penetration."

Billy's eyes drifted from his Mom's genitals, up her sexy midriff, to the two huge round mounds spread across her chest. They looked so soft, squishy and suckable. He wished he could dive right in and suck to his heart's content.

klrxo
klrxo
9,306 Followers
12