Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't they beautiful, Billy?" the Doctor asked as she noticed him gawking at Tori's tit-melons. "So big and warm and soft."

"Yes," the boy muttered.

"Why don't you reach up and squeeze them."

Billy looked at his mom and she smiled, showing her approval. "It's ok, honey, you can squeeze my boobs."

The boy reached to grasp her jugs and his fingers sunk into them like they were soft bread dough. He squeezed the nipples between his fingers, watching them puff up and harden even more.

He was snapped from his tittie-trance by his Mom's strong cunt muscles as they squeezed around his deeply-embedded cock. "Ohh man," he muttered, clenching his fists on her squishy tit-orbs.

"Is she squeezing your dick, Billy?" Dr. Laura asked.

"Yes, it feels really amazing."

"I played the role of girlfriend earlier. Would you like your mother to play that role now?"

Billy exchanged a anxious smile with his pretty mother. "That would be awesome."

"Drop down on top of her, but remember, no pumping," the Doctor reminded him. "Keep your cock all the way in."

"I will," Billy said, lowering himself on to Tori's lush curvy frame. His mom got into her role and started kissing him, wrapping the boy in her arms as she tugged him the rest of the way down on top of her.

"Mmm, yess!" Tori whimpered between wet smooches.

Billy felt his Mom's strong legs wrap smoothly around his back as her thick tongue spun through his mouth. He did his best to keep his cock buried to his balls as she squirmed around beneath him.

"Ohhh, baby!" Tori cried out, while smooching him, "you fuck me sooo good!" Kiss, kiss, kiss.

The sexually-excited mother pressed her crotch up around his cock-base as hard as she could, mashing her puffy outer-lips around the root, taking in every little bit of dick he had to offer. "Ohhh!" Ricky groaned. Even though he was on top, his mom was fully in control. She clutched his ass with her long pink nails, and gyrated their hips up and back together. Her big melons sloshed again Billy's chest and the couch beneath them rocked and creaked as they writhed frantically in full penetration.

"Ohhh yes, such a strong dick!!" Tori cried out.

Billy felt his Mom's cunt-tube squeeze and quiver around his prick, making it flex inside her. The head of her cervix was in the shape of lips puckered in a kiss. The boy's fat knob dug against it as they wrestled it full penetration, his glans smeared in a mix of their hot slippery secretions.

"Yessss!" Tori's sexy mommy-voice sang, as she felt the virgin pleasure-zones deep in her vagina stimulated for the very first time. The hot pink tissue of her birthing-tube contracted wildly around the boy's cock-muscle, yearning to feel his big hard dick plunging up and down her horny fuck-hole.

"Your girlfriend's over here now, Billy," he heard the Doctor say.

He peered over and saw her reclined back on her chair with her knees propped back nearly to her elbows. She was spreading her shaved cunt open with two fingers, showing him her juicy pink pussy-hole.

The boy climbed off his mother, his wet dick exiting her cunt with a creamy lewd-sounding "FLLUUP!"

His boner wagged stiffly as he moved over between Laura's widely splayed thighs. "Slide it in," she instructed.

For just a moment, he stared at her cunt transfixed, admiring her deep coral slit and the pouting, flowering shape of her pussy lips. He wondered how many boys had worked their cocks off inside this tight cunt and how skilled her cunt muscles must be.

He fit his knob to her cunt-lips and split her twat as he pushed forward, working his lean ass cheeks, slowly pushing until his huge rod was all the way inside her, buried to the balls in the tight, clinging sheath of Dr. Lovejoy's cunt.

She locked her legs around him to keep him all the way inside, pulling him down onto her. "Fuck me, Billy!" she cried out.

Billy sprawled flat on top of her, feeling her stiff nipples poking into his chest as he crushed her huge tits under his torso. Her chair rocked as they ground their pelvises together in full penetration.

Laura lashed her licker through his mouth, impressed by how incredibly good the boy's cock felt in her pussy. Yes, she'd had a lot of young pricks in her cunt hole, but very few were as long, thick and hard as Billy's.

She squeezed her muscled inner ring's around his boner, showing her skill.

"Ohhhshit," Billy sighed, his cock flexing in response to being to exquisitely gripped. He instinctively began to pull it back and start thrusting, but she clutched his ass with both hands, stopping him.

"No pumping, Billy," she reminded him.

He was content with staying deeply embedded, while rocking and pushing his prick against the rubbery back-wall of her pussy. "Mmm, yess! Stretch your horny girlfriend's pussy, Billy!" she cried out. "Show her what a fucking stud you are!"

Dr. Laura gasped with lust, running her nails down Billy's back, thrilled to have such a big- dicked teen on top of her. "Call to him Tori," she shouted.

Tori was still sprawled out on the edge of the sofa, her knees back and her thighs spread open widely. "Fuck meeee!" she shouted.

Billy took this as a hint that it was time to move back to his Mom, which he did, laying back on top of her and driving his boner in as deep as it would go.

"Yessss!" Tori cried, throwing her lovely legs around him. Like before, they kissed passionately while rolling their hips together in deep penetration. Billy loved the feel of her huge squishy tits and hard rubbery nipples crushed beneath him.

His knob tingled and he knew he'd be cumming soon if he kept this up. His mom beat him to the punch. "Ohhhgghshit, I'm gonna cummm!" she cried out, clinging to her teen like her life depended on it.

Having his body clawed at by his big titted mother, while she writhed beneath him was too much for the boy to endure. Fused together, their naked bodies rocked violently and the teen could feel hot girl-cum gushing around his prick, making his knob tingle exquisitely.

"Do I pull out?!" he asked in a panic, panting heavily.

"Nooo!" Tori screamed, her eyes rolling back as she gripped his young ass, so he remained fully sheathed inside her.

"Uuuunnhhgg!!" Billy grunted, squirting a huge rope of cum from his piss-slit. It was followed by more hot blasts, hosing the back of his mother's vagina.

Dr. Lovejoy gave them all the time they needed, watching their twisted bodies rock and tremble in sexual pleasure. Finally, after a few minutes, their bodies went still. "Ohh my God," Tori sighed, as if she'd just had the greatest orgasm of her life.

Dr. Laura handed them each a towel. "Thanks," they both said as they sat up, still catching their breath.

Billy pulled his soaking-wet hardon from his Mom's pussy, then watched some of his jizz ooze out of her fuck-hole.

"How did you like that, Billy?" Laura asked. She knew it was a dumb question, but wanted his input.

"That was incredible," he answered, watching his Mom slip the enormous bra-cups back over her breasts. "I hope I didn't get Mom pregnant though."

"Oh honey, I'm here to help you. I'm not worried at all about that," Tori said.

"Did you like your mom and I pretending to be your girlfriend, while your dick was inside us, Billy?" Dr. Lovejoy asked.

"Yeah," Billy smiled, "I liked that a lot."

"Good, because I have an assignment for the two of you this week. For one hour each day, I want you to pretend that you're girlfriend and boyfriend. You can kiss, get naked, roll around and even stick your cock inside her, but NO PUMPING."

"It's hard not to pump," Billy timidly confessed.

The mothers both giggled. "I agree totally, sweetheart," Tori said.

"Don't worry, Billy. Pumping a woman's pussy with your cock is something you'll get to do in our next session," the Doctor explained," but until then, I need you to exercise restraint. Either squirt your load deep inside your mother, like you did today, or pull out and cum on her tits." "That doesn't sound so bad I guess."

Dr. Lovejoy smiled as she noticed Billy hadn't put a stitch of clothing back on yet. He was too busy watching the mothers get dressed. "So are you getting dressed, Billy, or are you going home naked?" she joked.

Billy blushed and picked up his briefs. "Oh, yeah, sorry," he muttered.

Laura and Tori looked at each other and giggled at how cute and naive he was.

12