Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Filipina husbands just want a cook and house cleaner and a broodmare for their kids. Sex is reserved for the young slut they have outside the marriage or their daughters after they are 18. They are clever. They wait till they are 18 so they can't be blackmailed. And no one my age would be looked at by any Filipino man. Too old for them."

Even though I smiled inside, I expressed sympathy. As though reconcentrating on what I was saying I said, "I suppose the final thing in the job would be staff control. All the staff would be female because they are more security conscious than males but that will lead to a certain rivalry for promotion, even attempts to work their way to P.A."

She cut me off. "No fucking bitch will take my job as your P.A. away from me." I took that as a job acceptance and said, hoping, as I was new to this, I wasn't progressing too fast, "If you like we can talk further tonight, maybe at The Rockpool Bar and Grill."

"I've seen that Rockpool chef Neil Perry on TV, but I've got no good clothes to wear there," she asked with a worried look like a kid about to have his second piece of Christmas cake taken away.

"No problems. We will go shopping now and I will email your superior saying you are now on my staff."

That night we strolled down to Southbank and the restaurant. MeryLu had a new tight, red, nightclub, halter dress on that just reached the base of her arse cheeks and high heels that were the length of my middle finger. The spandex in the fabric meant it moulded to her body as though it was painted on emphasising the shape of her belly and tits. We had dinner, and despite worrying how I didn't have to do anything, because suddenly we were in a hotel room.

She knelt in front of me and slowly unbuttoned my trousers so that my prick hung out. She licked my balls and up the shaft to the cock head and kissed it. I was brick hard in a second, and she held my cock in one hand and checked it out, commenting how it was just made for sucking. She dropped to her knees, inhaled my cock and I discovered this middle-aged Filipina package had the most awesome mouth I had ever encountered. She was the best cock sucker my prick ever had the pleasure of being sucked by. Yes, even better than the Thais at Golden Hands whose price went up to $250 for mouth relief. I had thought that was 3 minutes well spent.

My new P.A. did magical things to my prick with her mouth, her tongue was all over my cock while she was sucking on it, and it didn't take very long before I was ready to blow my load. She grabbed my arse with both hands, told me to give it to her and clamped her mouth down on my prick to make sure I came in her mouth.

My cock had never swelled to that size before, not even watching Pornhub or talking with understanding online cam girls, and I put my head back, moaned and groaned as I shot my first load of cum into a Filipina's mouth. She never flinched, just kept her mouth glued to my cock as she swallowed every drop of my load and licked my cock afterwards to make sure she got it all.

She stood back up, and asked "How is that compared to the women you have fucked before?"

I reassured her she was the best and she got on top of me and said, "That was the just start. I want my boss to fuck his P.A. very often, starting now."

Breathing deeply as I recovered, I replied, "Give me a few minutes: I'm not as young as I used to be."

She smiled and replied, "We'll see about that." MeryLu put both hands on my spent cock, wiping off our juices. She licked her lips and then proceeded to suck me back to life. She had the whole thing down her throat, and for a minute I thought she was going to swallow my whole cock. God, she was gifted, and with the bonus of watching some porn on the room TV, my fuck meat was brought back from the dead and standing at attention, roughly 15 minutes after I had shot my jizz into her mouth.

She wanted it in her now, if not earlier, but I remembered the words of Dr Martin. Give the woman pleasure and it will be returned tenfold. I decided to go down on her and try to give her an orgasm with my tongue. I began tongue fucking her, sticking it in and burying my face in her snatch as much as possible. And don't forget I was a nerd. In that fantastic 80s movie "The Revenge of the Nerds", Nerd Lewis said when he had fucked the head jock Stan Gable's girlfriend Betty Childs after she said he was wonderful, "All Jocks ever think about is sports, all we ever think about is sex." I agree.

She really got into it, pulling the back of my head into her as I slid my tongue in and out of her thick-lipped, open sex trench. I kept my main action on her long open slit, waiting for the right time to concentrate on her quivering clit. MeryLu had, as I later found out with many Filipinas, a big mound, a wide-gapped slit and lots of sex juice. She was shaved in all the right places, so there was easy entry. Her clit was twitching, quivering, waiting, so I started to lick it gently.

MeryLu started to breathe faster, begging me to suck harder, "Lick me harder, use that tongue, lick me and suck me harder, dammit, I'm so fucking turned on. Eat my pussy - it's yours honeee. Please. Suck my horny clit Ohhhhhhhhh!"

She went from talking to moaning when I stuck my finger up her arsehole, squirting pussy juice like she was a fountain, still moaning the entire time. "Ooh! Oh George--eat me--oh, eat me honeee! Please--do some more--oh God-oh my God--my cunt is splitting wide open! Oh, ahh--George! My pussy--"

MeryLu came again and again as I continued to suck and pleasure on her swollen throbbing wet cum covered clit. Finally, out of breath, she managed to shriek a coherent sentence, "Now! I want you to fuck the hell out of me... do it now. Noooowww."

My cock was like a Buckingham Palace guard: at full attention minus that bearskin hat that they wear: in other words, I was ready. I was more than ready. I was excited. I had seeped a little pre-cum. I made her bend over on the bed for me, her cunt hole wide open and I slammed my prick up it in one swift motion. MeryLu was extremely wet from her noisy cums so my rigid cock slid in like a sword going in its scabbard. I had never heard my balls slap skin before, but I did when they met her strong thighs. Her cunt felt wonderful: tight yet slippery, soft yet muscled.

I had her by the hips as she knelt doggy style with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy and she groaned, "Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, Honeee, come in my cunt baby, cum in my cunt."

I moved my hips around like they were on a gyroscope with my cock doing the same in her pussy and reached around her, opened her 1-inch slit gap wider, and found and rubbed her clit as I ploughed her cunt. She screamed so loud as she came, if somebody heard her, they would have thought she was being killed, then she started yelling, "Harder baby, harder, harder. Honeee. I need it so bad."

What could I do but oblige when asked so politely by a woman? I grabbed her hips imprisoning her into the mattress and slammed my meat in and out of her cunt. Her hips began to move and meet each thrust with greater urgency. Each hammer stroke brought a little whimper of exertion as she put more effort into the rotations of her hips trying for greater penetration. A damp film of perspiration bathed her nakedness.

"Honee, I want to drown your nuts in my juice and coat your prick with my cum," she howled in a voice thick with desire as she disengaged, rolled onto her back, spread her legs wide and demanded my cock's re-entry. Her hand reached back between my legs and rolled my balls on the tips of her fingers. Without warning, the fingers in her other hand which she had sneaked behind me plunged into my anus and wrenched a long groan from my throat.

Buttocks no longer in contact with the bed, she arched off the mattress. Her wobbling belly rose above the length of my cock. Like a second mouth, her slit swallowed and retreated and swallowed again: clasping, repeating the rhythm, spreading her wetness, anointing my groin with the juice from her own. She jerked wildly on the damp-stained mattress and this, plus her squeezing of my cock with her cunt muscles, had me in seventh heaven. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby. I need it, honeee," she pleaded, grinding her cunt against me.

It was all I could do to keep from shooting my load then, but I remembered Dr Martin. Don't waste any opportunity to make a woman want to fuck you again: a moment of self-control will give years of pleasure. I wished I was some sex story character who fucked like a machine, but somehow managed to hang on by thinking of new search algorithms and she came a couple more times before the end came. I swelled up in her cunt and shot cum into her pussy like a fire hose gone ape shit.

At the first hint of ejaculation, her velvet walls clamped firmly around my throbbing shaft. Her fingers pressed hard just behind my swollen balls, rubbing in a little circular motion that had my knob twitching like a horse's flank after a 3200-metre Melbourne Cup horse race. Somewhere, inside my aged belly, a dam burst, sending hot cum cascading through my balls. It shot along my straining cock like an electrical surge, igniting flash fires of paralysing pleasure. Spurt after spurt of white jism rode wave after wave of pure ecstasy.

And then she came again, ranting like a crazed slut, urging me deeper as my nuts emptied into her gluttonous cunt. Eyes closed and lips pulled back in a grimace of intense pleasure, she writhed, gasping and shaking, totally consumed by the gratification of her sex needs.

I knew she was the best fuck I had ever enjoyed.

God, what a piece of woman this 35-year-old Filipina sex slut was: she could fuck and suck like no other cunt in the world, she had the perfect mouth and pussy and I was going to get to fuck her whenever I wanted. Plus, I had the university paying me some outrageous salary plus expenses and giving me a department. Eat your heart out Dr Martin, I thought.

I should have stopped. I had it all, but I was the disciple of Doctor Martin. I had tasted success. Would he have stopped? No way. MeryLu, I sent on a holiday back to Manilla ostensibly because there was no work for us as my office and staff areas were being renovated to my requirements. I believe she also liked the part where I told her to flaunt her new position to her younger sisters and cousins. I think the airfare and accommodation cost was allocated to construction material delivery costs. Her farewell night with me lasted 18 hours and I was too tired to work for 2 days after.

During those 18 hours when my mouth was not full of her cum, I gave her my concerned look and said, I don't know about the Philippines as I haven't travelled there." I managed to keep a straight face as I said that and hoped she never saw my passport and continued, "But I have read that relatives pretend they need money to get it from overseas relatives. I may be heartless, but I would hate to see the money that could be spent on your clothes, makeup, jewellery being taken from you."

"They have no fucking hope," she hissed, then proudly stated, "Honeee, that money is to buy things that make my boss proud of me and horny."

Out of sight, out of mind. Three days later after some research, I was back at Records in the supervisor's office. "I need to see Cho Kim." He started a pissing competition trying to irritate me and be self-important. I didn't need to use the Chancellor's authority. I pulled out my new Gold Level Employee card. I pointed at the big letters AAA at the top. There was nothing higher. "I believe you are Blue C", I sneered and 2 minutes later I departed from Records accompanied by the Korean-born 37-year-old Cho Kim.

Even though this was only the second time I felt far more confident in interviewing Cho Kim. Reading from her various immigration files, and it had only taken me 20 minutes to hack in, I deduced she had paid money to marry a Korean here who had permanent residence, and after the necessary 2 years were up, she divorced him with permanent residence status here. Tracing her money and using various translating software not available to the general public, I was fairly certain she had moved some $USD skimmed off exports illegally and hidden by the company she worked for to pay for her marriage and depart Korea. Clever, as her employer could not complain and I doubted if Cho Kim was her real name.

Unlike MeryLu, she was petite. In fact, one would almost say she was ironing board flat and titless. Perhaps in an attempt to change her appearance, her hair was cut short, and she wore large framed glasses. Her legs however were long and very shapely and topped by a firm, taut arse.

I started to run through the recruiting spiel as I had done with MeryLu. She was pleased with the news regarding the grade 5 pay level and whipped out her phone and searched. She looked at me and said, "I see that is the highest pay grade before special requirements for qualifications, years served etc, start, and that it is triple my supervisors and 8 times my present wage. Why?" She followed up with questions about the job and about her role. I needed to give more detail than what satisfied MeryLu. Despite being flummoxed by being put on the defensive I kept it all business orientated and sounded like I was on top of everything.

Then I went with the bullshit about needing admin experience and though it wasn't important to me, others demanded an attractive P.A. so I had to go along with it. She reached a conclusion. "On the face of it, although I have more questions to ask the job is very, very appealing. But as you can see, I lack 2 important qualifications," and she pressed her flat chest forward, "so reluctantly I will have to say no."

WTF. This wasn't supposed to happen. After my easy success with MeryLu, I had been thrown a curve ball. I prayed to the good doctor and he threw me a lifeline from heaven or from where, as someone had written on his file, "I hope the bastard rots in hell."

I had been spending a lot of time, as you do, watching Tia Ling, my favourite Asian mature porn star. No, make that simply my favourite porn star who operated from 2006 to 2013 stating late when aged 30, There is still loads and loads of her stuff on the net. A Korean orphan brought up in Ohio, USA who specialized in big black cocks, gangbangs, lots of anal, good lez stuff, then bondage and BDSM, after a few seasons of lez fighting with the loser fucked at Ultimate Surrender. She was clever too. Did the extreme stuff and got noticed then started her own website so she wasn't working for peanuts to make money for others. Although it wasn't just the money for her; she did it with her husband before she did it on screen. I've seen interviews where she said she loved multiple big cocks. Unfortunately, she is retired now and an interior decorator, otherwise I would have hacked into her emails.

But the important thing was her body. She was 5 foot 1 and 110 pounds, long-legged and only slightly larger than Cho. She had a petite 34C 24 33 figure, the 34C being of course fake or, if I was kind, enhanced. But my binge of Tia had sent me Google searching out of curiosity, and I now knew Melbourne's best body surgeon was a Thai, Anurak Thainiyom, who back in Thailand had created 7 Ladyboy winners.

I thanked my prayers to Dr Martin and said, "These days that can be overcome by surgeons such as Mr Anurak Thainiyom here in Melbourne."

She looked shocked and said, "It costs so much for a premium set," and using her precise English continued, "And he is the top breast augmentation surgeon here in Melbourne, top both in skill and price. He charges $50,000 up."

I smiled trying not to look like a predator, "It would come out of the renovation costs for the office complex I was going to show you."

'Why do you need an Attractive P.A., because you don't need to comply with what everyone else does?" I gave her line about dressing to fit in with both ends of society with the monthly clothes allowance, added a bit more I hadn't told the Filipina like impressing overseas male delegations compared to their wives and then added my final true reason, "I simply want my Asian P.A. to look and dress better than any other woman in the room or any who visit my office."

She looked me in the eye, and said, "And do you think I can?"

As we walked to see the 14th floor renovations, after I had explained fully there may be private sidelines run from the office, which she understood immediately, and had taken on board the notion of all Asian female staff because of security, but with the added risk of infighting.

"So, to sum it up you need someone you trust implicitly and who knows everything that is going on." I nodded. "I imagine we will need a group of women, not staff, to keep our clients happy, except rethinking, perhaps the staff would handle the top men. There are a lot of illegal Koreans here working in the massage parlours. I am sure we could use those." I nodded my amazed agreement. "And we will need firm rules to settle any rivalries. Perhaps an incentive system that sacks the lowest performing employee every couple of months."

WTF. Was this Doctor Martin speaking directly to me through her? It was his playbook. We reached the office, and I showed her my plans and what had been achieved so far. "So, we would be in this area together. It's an impressive size. Good as we shock and awe. We want and need to impress and intimidate anyone who enters. No chance of other staff overhearing or approaching unnoticed. Especially if we add a small room behind that gives us our private area and surveillance area and further separates us from the staff."

"Now, obviously you now know I have researched breast augmentation, as must you in order to know of the Thai surgeon Anurak Thainiyom. Looking at me and I am 29A what would you have in your mind."

I could have gone for some generic stuff from the internet. You know those faceless anonymous before and after shots, but I was understandably flustered by this woman who was taking control of the interview. I pulled out my phone, ripped into Google Images and up came the thousands of images of Tia Ling. I handed her the phone, and she studied some intently then switched to videos and watched the start of a couple of videos, then back to the images. Like her, you too should google Tia Ling followed by your preference, nude, anal gangbang, lesbian, bondage, big cock. Whatever: she did it all.

Cho handed me the phone. "You did your research well. Similar body size to me and I didn't think I could support boobs that big. Do you know her body size?"

I rattled off "5 foot 1, 110 pounds 34C 24 33."

"Very similar. I am 5 foot, 105 pounds and 29A 23 32. Can it be done, I wonder."

I stepped away, made a phone call and replied, "We will know tomorrow because the Thai surgeon will see us at 10 tomorrow." Business must be slow at his prices.

At 10 the next day we waited in his reception room. The receptionist who may have been real or may have been entirely surgically created stood and her 42EE tits above a waist that was 23 pointed at us and told us to enter his rooms.

I had thought it would be an in-out process, but the Thai surgeon was thorough. He explained he used Mentor and Allergan brands. He preferred Mentor though he used Allergan for certain shapes. Saline implants he rejected saying silicone gel felt better, kept its shape and was safer. He asked if we had any pictures of what we wanted so I handed over Tia. He printed out some of the more hi-res ones and used a loupe to examine them.

"About what year," he asked, and I replied in 2008. "As I thought. An early Mentor memory shape. That's why they have that rounder, fuller shape. If that's the look you want, I can do it but without that under-boob scar," he answered as he handed Cho a print and the loupe to see the scar.