Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I interrupted. "That was over 15 years ago, and I understand like most things they will have improved that model, but is there anything similar but newer and better. Money is not a consideration." Well, not mine anyway as the university would be footing the bill.

"Ahh," he replied smiling like a wolf pack on the trail of a weakened solitary man and probably upped the model of his next luxury cabin cruiser. "That would be the Xtra line with its higher and firmer fill, more fullness and upper pole shape stability. Your partner," "Wife," I interjected. He continued, "Wife will look like a better version of these photos," pointing at one of Tia with 3 big blacks inside her.

We handled various implants and he went through explanations until I told him, "You don't buy a dog and bark yourself. My wife and I want her to look like this," pointing at Tia's volcano-shaped, round, gravity-defying cones.

"Yes, Yes, very good," he muttered. "Some idiots try to tell me how to do the job. Better to leave it to me. Now if your wife will remove her upper garments."

I had my first look at Cho's tits. They were tiny but her nipples were a thing of wonder. Long, thick and erect. Picking my jaw up off the floor I said, "Can we have 34C like Tia Ling's on her body, but we must keep my wife's nipples as I really treasure them. The answer to my questions was yes with the advice that cheaper surgeons often stuffed up the nipple position. He used intraoperative sizers, and we selected the breast implant profile and nipple placement, so on the template they pointed slightly upward not straight ahead.

Finally, he said, "I can do the 34C same shape as those photos." Almost taking to himself as though solving a complex problem, "From what you say your wife is an inch shorter at 5 foot, 5 pounds lighter at 105, and both her waist 23 and hips 32 are an inch smaller than those of Tia Ling.'

He stroked his chin as he thought out loud. "Mmmmn, we can't go past 34 on your wife's body without dramatically changing the Tia look. 34C will have the exact same shape but will be slightly more prominent. Given your wife's marginally more petite body, I would say a 34BC, say 85% closer to C would look identical to Tia's. There is some leeway always as we could go as far as 34CD 60%D before there was a noticeable difference in shape between the breasts of Tia and your wife. You know, separation between the boobs, side spillage and roundness, a loss of firmness. But of course, with that 34CD, although looking at Tia and your wife individually you would say very similar, especially with their large nipples, side by side your wife would look bigger, even at a casual glance."

Cho exchanged glances. We were reading from the same page, and I nodded, then said to the Thai specialist, "We would like the 34CD."

Cho lay back on the examination platform and the complex measuring procedure began again. Finally, he was satisfied. "I can go to a maximum of 34CD 75%D and keep the shape. Is that what you want?'

Cho and I looked at each other. We were on the same page. Cho nodded and she was booked into The Avenue Private Hospital which had one floor exclusively for cosmetic body augmentation.

In my Teslar, Cho said, "So my husband treasures my nipples. When during our 15 years of marriage, did he decide that? She took my left hand, Australia drives on the left side of the road, and I felt her guide it to the quivering sex organ that was her right nipple.

I dropped her at her apartment and left. Well, half of that is correct. She stripped off her camisole and I faced 2 erect, long yet thick nipples. Even I knew this was an invitation and hungrily I lowered my face to her small, firm tits, sucking one stiff nipple deeply between my lips. Subtle, I was not. Cho groaned with desire, cupping my head, and directing me from one quivering nipple to the other.

She took control with a free hand reaching down to unzip me and free the cock inside. She knelt before me as I stood in a rather undignified manner with my pants around my ankles and gently played with it. I was faithful to MeryLu. Yes, I was. For all the three 3 seconds it took to go rock hard. She started a sensuous hand job and looked up from her kneeling position to say, "You seem to enjoy the way I'm jacking you off. But I think what you really need to ease your hard-on is for your cock to receive some long, wet sucking. I happen to want to take your cock in my mouth and suck out your load of cum. Do you think it inappropriate if I gave a cocksucking session to my own boss?"

Somehow, I managed to maintain composure and nod, though in reality my head probably resembled a dashboard bobblehead. Cho hand-jobbed my prick even harder until precum oozed out of the cock tip. She lowered her head and pressed her lips to my cockhead in a lewd, sucking kiss. I helped her by groaning as my cock throbbed in response. She licked and jacked my prick until the mushroom-shaped head glistened with spit.

She raised her head and smiled and then went back to work lowering her head, this time sliding my fuck organ into her mouth, her lips stretching and wrapping around it. When half of my rod had disappeared, she sucked, puckering her cheeks to increase the suctioning pressure around my fuck meat. My prick pulsed rhythmically on the roof of her mouth as I listened to the slurping, smacking sounds of the Korean giving head.

Cho shut her eyes, concentrating on the blow job, on the taste and feel of my cock in her mouth. She sucked harder, her cheeks reddening with the intensity of her cock sucking. Her tongue tirelessly swirled and laved over my swollen cock crown, basting it with spit, lapping up the salty pre cum that oozed from the eye in the tip.

I lost control and held her head and thrust as hard as I could giving her mouth the full length of my cock. Cho suppressed any gagging reflex and tilted her head back to allow throat entrance to my cock while still sliding her wet, sucking lips along the blood-engorged hardness of my cock.

"Deeper," I pleaded, clutching Cho's hair with both hands, wincing as I felt the pressure building in my cock. "Unggggh! Feels so Good. Ooohhhh, keep sucking my prick."

Cho sucked harder and harder, taking me deeper and deeper. yet never gagged despite my efforts to tear her throat apart. Eagerly she jammed her face toward my hairy crotch, trying to inhale even more of my cock meat. It throbbed wildly, beating on the roof of her mouth. Her contorted face was full of anticipation, almost as though she was thinking how much cock juice would soon be spewing out of my tool, spraying down her throat. I could only watch as the kneeling Korean's head bobbed up and down, fucking her mouth with my prick.

Somehow, she knew my orgasm was only seconds away: perhaps my demented wailing gave her a clue. Cho moved her left hand under my hips, between my thrusting arse cheeks and I shrieked in surprise as her left forefinger rammed into my arsehole and wormed deep inside the dark tunnel. Then she started jacking off my shit hole, keeping the pressure on my prostate. Her mouth raced furiously up and down my out-of-control prick. Wetly her cockmeat-stuffed mouth clung to my cock, sucking as hard as she could.

"I'm cumming, Cho. Oh fuck, cuummmiiinnngggg!"

My rod sprayed out juice. Big gobs of rich, salty jism blasted out of my boner, hammering into the roof of her mouth, running down her throat, and escaping from her lips to ooze down her chin. As I continued to shoot Cho clung to my erupting hard-on, sucking on and jacking it, shuddering as the cum sprayed onto her tonsils, giving her a full belly of cock milk. At last, Cho raised her head, reluctantly letting my prick slide wetly out of her mouth. She looked up at me, still hungrily holding my deflated prick and whispered, "Have I passed the first stage of the job application?"

It was a success beyond my wildest dreams but I had spawned a monster. Two weeks ago, I only had visits to the two Thai women Atchara and Karawek at the Golden Hands when I had enough money or Pornhub when I did not, to look forward to. Now, I had an impossible choice between the Filipina MeryLu and the Korean Cho. Two Personal Assistants, but only one position. Two into one doesn't go. What to do? I decided to channel my inner Dr Martin. Yes, my hero and mentor who lived only in the files I read would surely have an answer to my problem.