Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain went over what was to happen at the Marriott. From my evaluation, it was going to be a formality. The mother had the experience but only against weak competition as the quality of available Asian pussy had declined. Sure, she was insatiable in bed. Long sessions or quickies. She was great at them all. But this was woman versus woman, and the daughter was undefeated in the office and as the old music charts put it, number two with a bullet on the way up. If I was a betting man, it would be the daughter. Anyway, it was going to be a great Easter and I had already forgotten about Elizabeth St and the drug addict.

Deepika lay on the bed, her legs apart and already the sheets under her pussy were wet from her juices. I placed my cock against her entrance and watched her slowly move so that her wet cunt swallowed it. Her muscles squeezed the entire length of my shaft and it was all I could do not to come. Her daughter, Aditi, was behind me licking my arse. As her insatiable, arousing tongue went to work on me I reached behind me and stroked her hair and face.

I could take it no longer. While still fucking Deepika I reached behind me and tried to guide Aditi away from my arse to a position in front of me. She shook her head and resisted as it was her mother's turn to receive my cock, but I persisted and steered her to a kneeling position straddling Deepika with her backside inches from my face. Spreading her cheeks I let my tongue find her wet cunt and explore her. The response was instantaneous. Her love juices flowed onto my tongue and lips. I could taste the very essence of her. She manoeuvred so I could reach her clit and feel the size of her love bud. She pushed so I could let my tongue enter her fully. Her moaning became a continuous groan.

Deepika reacted and tried to dislodge her daughter shouting orders at her in Hindu, but Aditi countered by shifting so that she pinned Deepika's shoulders and arms with her knees and shins. I withdrew from Deepika and entered the waiting Aditi doggy style. Her wet muscles vibrated the entire length of my cock in a steady rhythmical progression from tip to base and back, interrupted by the spasms as she came noisily.

I endured for as long as I could before releasing into her. Her muscles still squeezed my shrinking cock, until the power of the tightening muscles forced my used member from her. Leaning forward she let my cum fall out of her onto the writhing, swearing Deepika pinned beneath her. Exhausted I rolled away and without my weight on her lower body, Deepika managed to overturn Aditi and the mother and daughter rolled off the bed, their hands pulling and tearing at each other's hair.

They rolled on the floor, their naked bodies intertwined and fastened together by the fingers entwined in each other hair. Both women were yelling at each other as they tried to inflict damage on the other. Deepika withdrew one hand and raked it down the face of her daughter who had just let my cum fall from her cunt onto her mother's face. Aditi retaliated with a smack across her mother's face that left red welts on her cheek. Swearing and cursing they grappled until Deepika managed to get a hand free and fastened it on Aditi's left tit, one of the things she prized most with its full firm pear shape and its perfect large dark areolas and sensitive nipple. Aditi tried to pry it off but couldn't break her mother's grip so in desperation and with luck her fingers found Deepika's thick pubic strip, which she then tried to pull out by its roots.

Eventually as if by mutual agreement both broke off, separated, glared at each other, and hissed Hindu at each other, as though I wasn't there, for five minutes until they both appeared satisfied. "We will compete to find the best woman," explained Aditi. Ahh, Duh, that was what I had brought the two of them here for.

"First, I select the best nipples," said Aditi, aware that her mother was self-conscious about her smaller nipples. "When I say start, you count two minutes," she said to me. Both the mother and knelt facing each other about ten inches apart. "Now, count."

As I counted off two minutes both women played with their nipples causing them to firm and harden so they stood erect. Aditi wet her fingers with her cunt juice and stroked her nipples between her thumb and finger using her other hand to massage the large areolae that surrounded her thick nipples. I could see the skin of the areolae stretch and distend as it accommodated the self-stimulated swelling inside and the response of her sensitive nipples as she flicked their tips. Deepika also had two erect symbols of her womanhood when I called out two minutes. Both women put their hands under their knees and stared into the other's eyes as they ridiculed and challenged the other, though to me it was obvious that the daughter's nipples were larger.

Everything about the younger Aditi's body language radiated confidence. Her tits rode high on her chest and stood like perfect cones with their swollen areolas and erect nipples pointing at her mother's. Why this woman like all Asians covered their breasts with hard firm bras was beyond me. Perhaps they had never left the 60s or they didn't realize on their smaller body frames tits did not need to be as large as Western women. For over four minutes the women's nipples remained firm without any stimulation before Aditi crawled away in shame, her nipples having shrivelled back to their normal size.

When she returned two minutes later Deepika proudly showed her daughter her still erect, hard nipples and swollen areolas, shrunk them by placing an ice cube on them, before arousing them erect instantaneously and taunting her. Next, I produced two strong rubber bulbs the size of my fist, each with a metre-long clear tube. All of it courtesy of the Monash University science labs. I demonstrated that when I squeezed the bulbs which had the consistency and resilience of a tennis ball and were relatively difficult to compress a blue liquid was forced out of the bulb into the thin tube. The second contest involved using their cunt muscles to squeeze the rubber bulbs so the blue liquid was sent along the connected tube to a vertical 30 cm holder. They had to maintain the coloured dye above a mark on the vertical tube using only their cunt muscles.

I held the tubes one in each hand. I said go and both women squeezed their cunt muscles forcing the liquid above the line. Deepika quickly settled into a rhythm: she kept the liquid relatively steady about three cm above the line with the continual cunt muscle work I had experienced an hour before. Aditi on the other hand forced the liquid ten cm above the line and held I there till it dropped, catching it before it fell to the line with another powerful contraction of her muscles and forcing it way above the line. After 10 minutes Aditi was straining. Her neck stomach arm and leg muscles were taut as she willed every muscle in her body to help her cunt. Three minutes later her breathing was ragged, and she nearly missed catching the liquid as it fell. Deepika laughed and forced her water two inches higher and kept it steady. Two minutes later Aditi failed to catch the falling water level and the blue liquid dropped below the mark. Just as she had done previously Deepika taunted her daughter by groaning deeply as she forced the liquid to flow out the end of the tube a full ten cm higher than the strongest thrust Aditi had obtained, before handing her daughter the almost empty bulb.

But these were only preliminaries for bragging rights and to get them competitive, and although I was surprised by the result, the next event would decide the winner of their first competition. It was a standard contest: the first to cum three times lost. Ten minutes using hands, then five minutes of each on top for 69, and unlimited time with a double dildo. The two faced each other this time sitting with legs spread apart with each right leg over the other's left and their exposed cunts about eighteen inches apart. I called on them to start and both reached out for the other's love box, fingers searching for the combination of position, touch and rhythm that would take the other over the edge. This time I took the opportunity to compare the two in action without being involved.

Both had round Indian faces that you either find attractive or don't. Aditi had a short modern layered cut hairstyle with a soft perm giving it body, while the older Deepika had traditional straight shoulder length hair with a single long plait hanging down her back. Bodywise, they couldn't be more different: the slimmer, firmer-titted, muscle-toned Aditi and the shorter, big-boned, full-bellied, solid mother. The long and lean legs, fuller breasts, bigger nipples, engorged areolae, and neat-shaven cunt of Aditi versus the thicker thighed, smaller-titted Deepika with her prominent mound, swollen vulva, and long inner lips hanging out topped by her thick, silky jet black, roughly trimmed 5 cm by 15 cm strip of pubic hair.

Perhaps because she was encouraged by the results in the preliminaries soon the moisture on her fingers was not Deepika's own saliva: it was Aditi's love juice. She displayed this knowledge by wiping her finger along her adversary's lips. Next, she felt Aditi's clit emerge from under its hood and respond to her touch. As she entered the love hole with her first and second fingers Deepika felt her own juices flow and her own clit spring erect. She was still confident as Aditi was involuntarily fucking the fingers inside her while she was aroused but in control. Reaching across with her other hand Deepika caressed her daughter's responsive nipples and areolae milking greater response from them. Aditi's areolae were bloated and distended and far more prominent than I had seen before, her nipples quivered on their accord and after 6 minutes Deepika was rewarded by a flood of cum in her hand and a howl of anguish from her daughter as she came.

It was not going as I expected. Relentlessly Deepika fingerfucked, caressed Aditi's clit and pleasured her receptive tits. Two and a half minutes later she smiled in triumph again as Aditi's body convulsed to another orgasm. Aditi gave up trying to arouse Deepika and concentrated solely on not coming again. She dug her long fingernails into her palms and tensed every muscle to combat the sexual stimulation she was receiving. She lost control of her breathing, unaware of the gasps and sobs that racked her body, totally focused on not coming again. Ten seconds after I signalled time her third orgasm swept through her body, but too late for Deepika to claim victory.

Two Zero to Deepika and to say the least I was shocked.

After a four-minute rest, Deepika lay on her back with her knees raised and legs widespread and Aditi mounted her in a classic 69 position. Both women sought control over the other's exposed vulnerable love hole by wrapping their hands around the other's butt. Aditi was now in control as it was easier for her to eat the waiting pussy under her than for Deepika to raise her head. Subtlety she arched her back and hips forcing Deepika to strain her neck and reach further, thus denying her from using deep penetration and continuous rapid stimulation of her clit. She was further encouraged by the almost instantaneous arousal she achieved as she deep-tongued her mother's visible clit, as always semi-exposed by the swollen vulva which left her lips permanently partly open. She relished the shivers in Deepika's body when she shifted from her clit to her cunt entrance, and although she did not extract a climax from her when I called time after 5 minutes, she felt she had easily won that round.

They immediately swapped positions. Deepika was surprised at how close she had come to exploding and how Aditi had restricted her efforts and controlled the previous five minutes. However, she was confident as she had survived being underneath her adversary and now, she could dictate proceedings from the top position. Her tongue quickly found and excited Aditi, but just as quickly her own clit, fuelled from the previous session responded to Aditi. Suddenly she was on the defensive as she felt wettened fingers gently tenderly exploring her anus. She tried to respond but found she could not because Aditi was under her with her arse protected by the floor. The teasing, caressing, exploring stretching feeling was so different to what she had mentally prepared for. Her body betrayed her, and her muscles relaxed and allowed two fingers to invade her. Distracted, she had neglected what else was happening and the tongue that was repeatedly entering her and teasing her clit had her past the point where she could resist cumming. It was only a matter of time and after 3 minutes I watched her body tremble and heard the prolonged moan that signalled the mother's orgasm.

Aditi pounced and seized Deepika's clit between her teeth and used her tongue to rapidly suck and flick her clit while she came, prolonging and intensifying her orgasm. When it ceased Deepika was defenceless and Aditi went in for the kill. Eagerly swallowing Deepika's cum she frantically licked the thrusting cunt open before her. Suddenly she stopped for about 10 seconds before again imprisoning the clit with her teeth and using her tongue to send ecstasy through her victim. Deepika came immediately. This time there was no trembling, instead, her limbs flailed, and her body arched as a guttural moan was dragged from her. Only my call of time stopped Aditi from winning because even if her pride did not, Deepika's body wanted continual orgasms.

Two each.

After a four-minute break, they faced each other for the final confrontation. Either way I was a winner. On one hand was the sexual Aditi who as well as desiring regular sex wanted to show me how she could humiliate Deepika, a feeling intensified by tonight's happenings would triumph. On the other hand, if Deepika won, she would have proved she had sexual depths I had not thought existed in her.

Both had inspected the many double dildos I had collected over the years and overseas trips and mutually selected one over two feet long. It was a top-of-the-range Japanese model: specially crafted from the finest, most pliable polymers and covered with an almost human-like surface. It incorporated several bumps and knobs not found on the male anatomy, but which could be used to excite areas inside a woman in a way that men seldom bother to try to do. Both had a dab of K-Y Jelly on their left hands, and when I laid the instrument between them both gave their end a light but thorough coating.

Aditi selected one end of the bed and Deepika climbed onto the bed opposite her and the two got to their knees facing one another. Aditi leaned back on her hands and slowly inserted one end of the dildo into her already wet cunt. Deepika leaned back and straightened out her legs, then slid them in between Aditi's legs like two pairs of interlocking scissors. One leg over, and one leg under the waiting Aditi's legs. Taking hold of an end of the dildo, she inserted it into her own cunt. Leaning back on their hands the two raised their arses off the bed and pushed their pelvis towards each other. Swivelling hips forced the double-headed dildo deeper and deeper into each other's waiting slit. Slowly the large object disappeared between the two and both began to breathe heavily. A small moan escaped when their cunts made contact with the dildo buried deeply between them.

Aditi made the choice to prolong the agony from the last contest and humiliate her still exhausted, aroused mother rather than going for a quick clean kill. She wanted to show off, so she clamped her fuck chute muscles tightly around the dong and gave it a quick tug, pulling five cm out of Deepika's pussy. Caught by surprise, her mother quickly clamped down before too much of the dildo slipped from her cunt grip. The two gave each other a competitive glare then a look of concentration came across their faces. Both tightened their grips to the maximum and engaged themselves in a tug-of-war with the dildo.

Aditi took the offensive from the start, straining to draw in another two inches of the dong and then used her hip and cunt muscles to thrust forward and drive six inches of dildo deeply into Deepika. The mother flinched but then humped forward herself and returned the thrust, but I could see it lacked the same force as her daughter's efforts. Aditi hunched forward and drove the tool deep into her mother's body. She wanted to hurt and dominate her weakened rival first before she made her cum. Fight initiated, the two began using their skills to first keep their foe lubricated, and second use the arousal bumps on the dildo to find their most receptive cunt tunnel areas.

Glaring directly into each other's eyes the two rocked back and forth on their buttocks, using their slit muscles to dildo fuck their opponent's cunt. Each woman fought for control of the double dong. The dildo slid back and forth as the two, unconsciously or by silent agreement, established a rhythmic motion. Watching, I could see the slick and slippery dildo moving back and forth like it was alive, not an inanimate tool. What I could not see was the muscles being used to force the fuck rod back and forth, the subtle movement of hips and bodies to try to reach the other's most sensitive regions.

Gradually Deepika regained her strength, grateful that Aditi had wanted to prove her domination rather than just make her cum when she was vulnerable. After about five minutes, with a slight bend of the body and rising up on her hips, Deepika hit gold. Her smile at Aditi's moan was short-lived, for in finding the position to inflict sexual domination on her rival, Deepika left her own sex open and within fifteen seconds her smile was replaced by a gasp as Aditi found her mother's most sensitive spot. There was no science left now; both pounded away with everything they had trying to push the other to orgasm. Fear of losing was now replaced by a burning hatred, a desire to crush, to humble this other woman who was trying to take away her control.

Aditi could feel the dildo slipping through her wet cunt, and several attempts to clamp down on it failed. I could see that her mother was slowly taking control of her. "Feel me bitch, my cunt is stronger. I'm fucking you totally now," gloated Deepika as she glared arrogantly into Aditi's eyes.

But Aditi was not finished. Wrapping her arms around Deepika she pressed her tits against her mother's. Her hard erect nipples bent and pushed Deepika's back into her soft tit flesh. She forced her nipples deeper into the tit flesh, grinding them deeper and deeper, physically and mentally reminding Deepika of her daughter's better breasts. It succeeded in breaking the rhythm Deepika had established and enabled Aditi to once again grip and use the dildo and continue the contest.

The strain showed. Both were weakening. Aditi from the fucking she had taken and Deepika from this double assault on her tits and cunt. Luckily the bed was large when they fell over sideways. They rolled around locked together seeking superiority until the greater strength of Deepika's thick legs and torso enabled her to gain the top position. Aditi glared angrily up as she tried desperately to force the dildo up into Aditi's cunt. More and more I could see the mother taking control, driving the pretend cock in and out of her daughter at will. Deepika felt Aditi's grip weakening. The dildo was beginning to slide freely in and out of the pussy she was fucking. Slamming and grinding down, she relentlessly fucked Aditi's cunt until all she could do was lay there and take the punishment.

"Now I will finish you with my sex juices inside you," Deepika screamed. She removed the double dildo from her daughter and trembled with anticipation as she turned the dildo around and inserted the half, covered and glistening with her thick precum, that had just been in her cunt, into Aditi's slit. Aditi moaned and groaned as it slid freely into her. She lifted Aditi's legs placing them on her shoulders as she knelt before Aditi who lay prone on her back with the dildo sticking from her love hole. Deepika's cunt quickly swallowed the other end that had been inside her non-resisting daughter and once again she fucked hard the lean lithe body under her. She forced the pliable instrument far deeper than any real cock could go till the constant movement caused the ecstasy to overcome the pain and she dragged the final orgasm from Aditi.