Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me tongue, you slut," Deepika ordered Aditi. We had just returned to the hotel where Deepika had defeated her daughter in six straight contests. She removed her slut outfit bought that evening which made her look like a call girl on a St Kilda streets. Her body was fully exposed. She wasn't really fat, just solid, but her sturdy thick thighed legs and full waist made her look squat. Her breasts were hanging and orange-sized but looked undersized on her broad frame because they were only an A cup. Her mound however was very prominent with both her long inner and outer cunt lips semi-open half exposing her inner cunt. Above this, her thick silky jet-black pubic hair was now trimmed to a vertical strip about 5 cm wide and 15 cm long. What was noticeable was the attention to detail with her fingernails, toenails, eye and face makeup, and lip gloss being both expensive and perfectly applied. All newly done that afternoon. Somehow the victories had turned her into a slut dresser.

Her fingers spread apart her cunt lips, to show her wet, welcoming inner cave. Leaning against the back of an armchair she called out to Aditi, "Crawl here and lick me".

The defeated and soon-to-be sexually destroyed Aditi, if I was to believe her mother, crawled to Deepika's feet and extended her tongue, wrapping it around one of Deepika's toes. As she licked her way up her mother's legs, I heard the deepening and quickening of Deepika's breathing. Deepika stared directly at me as proudly displaying her tits with their dark circular areolae and nipples that already had burst into hardness. Still maintaining her direct gaze with me she caressed her nipples with one hand while the other spread her cunt lips wider for Aditi.

I watched as an uncontrollable shiver ran through Deepika's body when her daughter's tongue reached, parted and traced the full length of her cunt. As Aditi buried her head into the waiting love hole, Deepika moved her hips guiding the tongue to where it gave the most pleasure. Soon her hips were bucking against the love juice-covered face of Aditi as she sought more sexual satisfaction. Her hands brutally grabbed Aditi's hair as she pulled her face tighter against her cunt concentrating only on her own gratification.

"Deeper and faster, you ugly pig. I own you," she gasped, her body shaking from the intensity of her reaction to Aditi's tongue.

As she neared her climax Deepika roughly forced Aditi onto her back and straddled her face so that she faced Aditi's feet. Aditi continued to eat the pussy grinding into her face as she was ridden by the totally aroused Deepika, whose body was shaking, her eyes wide open, her face tense as she screamed how after she came she was going to fuck Aditi's arse as I watched. Her arms reached out, one hand violently twisting one of Aditi's nipples while the other tore at the defenceless woman's cunt.

Whimpers came from Aditi, but Deepika was past caring. She proudly cried out how and why her body was better than that of the slug beneath her; she boasted how she was the woman Aditi wanted to be, but couldn't be; she screamed that she could fuck Aditi four times a day in front of me; she yelled at Aditi to keep licking her. Forty minutes later and with a groan that seem to last forever, she exploded into her orgasm while her hands continued to ravage the writhing body beneath her. As her orgasm neared its finish, she raised her hips so that her wet lips were about six inches from Aditi's face, and looking at me, she smiled and released a yellow stream into the face below. Picking up Aditi's leggings she calmly wiped herself dry with them, before she stood up and strode confidently to my suitcase of sex toys I had brought for the three days.

Deepika opened it and took out a black leather and lace harness shaped like a G string which she put on making sure she carefully inserted a rubber five-inch plug that formed part of the harness into herself. She rummaged through the chest and selected and attached to a fitting at the front a two-cock, hand-carved ivory dildo: an antique I had picked up in Xiamen, China. Although not over long both extensions were thick: the bottom one was as thick as my wrist while the top one was thicker than my cock, not that means it is over big.

She turned to me and said, "I see you brought a lot of different cocks and Aditi will get to know them all," she gloated. "After I use this one, I want you fuck me, but now take your clothes off."

I did and she half dragged Aditi to where I sat, made her stand in front of me, bend over and put one hand on either side of my hips. Deepika pushed Aditi's head down so her lips touched my erect cock, forcing her arse high into the air and spreading her legs apart. "Look how hard he is because I beat you, and now I will fuck you in front of him," she hissed. "Now give him head to make him bigger for me."

I felt the daughter's tongue ease around my tip before gliding down the shaft, my balls were in her mouth being gently sucked and caressed in her mouth. Then she turned her attention to my cock again slowly taking more and more inside her. Suddenly her head was yanked away by the hair. Without any preparation except for KY on the shaft, Deepika inserted the double ivory weapon into both Aditi's entrances, grabbed her by the hips and rammed her pelvis into her victim.

I saw Aditi wince as the width of each of the shafts violated her muscles and forced their way into her cunt and arse. I heard her gasp and whimper, and I felt her flinch. I saw and heard Deepika's triumph before she settled into a steady rhythm. Every stroke was giving her pleasure: from the rubber butt inside her cunt, from the moulded shapes inside the harness that pressed against her clit, but most from the thought of doing whatever she wanted to and humiliating Aditi in front of me. She quickly came once, twice, three times before announcing that she wanted me inside her on the bed.

Needless to say, I obliged. I don't believe it was my charming personality or animal sex appeal: I think it was from defeating her daughter, but Deepika had morphed into a sex crazy, no limits woman. Did she want to use her daughter as a sex slave? Did she want to sexfight internationally? Yes, starting yesterday. I was on a roll and it was going to be like the old days I used to enj

Final note: Here the document ended. Obviously, he has a wild imagination for how could it be true? But detailed checks revealed he was the ex-head of Asian studies at Monash and was on several government trade committees and travelled extensively in Asia with various female assistants.