Dr Masters and Dahl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If these people weren't here you'd be up against that wall with my tongue against your clit...I bet you taste incredible..."

The doctors pussy throbbed.

At the meeting's halfway point, while everyone went to get coffee, Dr Masters leant against the conference room wall and tried to think about anything other than Dahl's whisperings to cool herself down.

Her respite was only momentary as Dahl, who had also dashed for coffee reappeared in front of her with a knowing grin. She motioned towards her but the room began to fill up again so she sidestepped and leant against the wall next to her.

One or two of their colleagues gave them a second glance as they filtered back into the room, after all, it was a little unusual to see a consultant choosing to so obviously associate with a secretary that wasn't her own, but no one questioned it.

Once the meeting had restarted Dahl's hand began to wander, firstly she stroked a finger down the side of the doctor's leg and then cupped her hand around the underside of the doctor's left buttock. The doctor squirmed and gave Dahl a nervous glance. Dahl smiled back at her as a few of her fingers travelled teasingly down the top of the doctor's inner thigh, the doctors breathing laboured.

Dahl then said something she didn't quite catch as a colleague nearby had also just begun to speak so Dahl leaned in, and as she repeated the question she grazed a finger across the doctor's slit.

"Are you coming?"

Dr Masters let out a startled choke and then a deliberate cough trying to cover up her surprise. A few colleagues twitched at the unexpected noise and Dahl used the opportunity to seamlessly reposition herself making it look as though she'd never moved a muscle.

"Tonight, to Leila's do" she whispered innocently, smirking at the consultant.

Dr Masters shot her a look of disbelief at what she'd just done but couldn't help also smirking back at her.

"I was planning on it, yes" she eventually managed to reply.

"Good" replied Dahl "It'll be nice to see you out of your scrubs".

The doctor shot her another smirk along with a raised eyebrow, Dahl gave her a flirtatious grin back.

The meeting finally ended and everyone filed out. Dahl and the doctor exited last and as they did, Dahl placed her hand on the doctor's waist. The doctor paused and as Dahl moved to exit first turning herself round to face the doctor she ran her finger around the top of her waistband and gave her scrub trousers a teasing tug as she reached the fastening.

"See you tonight then," she said with a playful smile.

Dr Masters flushed pink again but shot her a similar smile back and then hurried away. She needed to find an impressive outfit for tonight and convince her husband that he'd much rather stay home and look after the kids.

It didn't take much. He hated her work dinners so was happy to miss this one, much to the doctor's relief.

Dahl arrived at the restaurant at seven-fifteen. She was dressed in skin-tight black jeans, a low cut sparkly silver top, a black leather jacket and three-inch heels that made her ass pop. Her make-up was also flawless. She looked the part, very rock chick chic.

She was greeted by the usual crowd along with Leila whose fortieth celebration it was. Dr Masters had yet to arrive so Dahl found a seat with the others and ordered some drinks.

A few more people arrived and the conversation flowed well.

Dahl was mid discussion with one of the nurses when Dr Master's walked in. She caught sight of her out of the corner of her eye and stopped mid-sentence.

The doctor was dressed in high waisted black trousers coupled with killer heels, a white top with a low cut v that abandoned any question over whether she was wearing a bra or not and was framed with a tailored white jacket. Her long blond hair was down and had soft waves running through it, her make-up was subtle but made a confident statement.

The outfit showed off her slender body perfectly and she'd drawn attention from a few people as she walked in. Quite a difference to the usual work scrubs (although Dahl thought she wore those incredibly well too, there's always something to be said about anyone in uniform).

Dahl just about managed to drag her attention back to her current conversation but not before she'd received a knowing grin from Jessica.

Instead of going over to Dahl straight away, the doctor decided that she wanted to play with her a little. She was still a bit unsure about how far she wanted this to go and if she sat next to her Dahl's wandering hands would no doubt get her into hot and steamy water. So she deliberately chose a seat, on the big round table available to their party, that was directly opposite Dahl rather than next to her.

The meal went well, the food was good and everyone relaxed into conversation with a little help from the wine menu. The thing Dahl enjoyed the most about nights out like this was that the social barriers were lowered. Although there was always some awareness of hierarchy still present, for the most part, it was forgotten and doctors, nurses, admin, secretaries and assistants all spoke to each other on a more human level.

Dahl had been shooting the doctor playful glances all night, in fact, she could hardly take her eyes off of her. She had even mouthed to Dr Masters that she looked hot. The doctor had feigned comprehension but Dahl knew she'd got the message because her cheeks flushed pink as she'd tried to pretend she was listening to another colleague.

After dessert people started moving around to talk in different groups and some went onto the dance floor that was just a few tables away.

Dahl glanced up to see that Dr Masters had disappeared, when she looked around for her she was surprised to find her standing right next to her. The doctor slid into the spare seat next to Dahl and spoke a slightly nervous

"Hello."

Dahl fixed her gaze on the extraordinary woman in front of her and gave her a mischievous smile in reply.

"You have to stop looking at me like that. Someone's going to notice," the doctor said.

"And how exactly am I looking at you?" teased Dahl.

"Like you're undressing me with your eyes," replied the doctor.

"Is there another way you'd prefer I undressed you?" Dahl countered running a finger provocatively along the doctor's leg.

The doctor flushed. Dahl continued to tease her fingers up along Jessica's thigh. The doctor took hold of her hand before she got any higher.

This is why she could not have sat next to her during the meal, she told herself, but she also didn't let go, instead, she intertwined their fingers and locked eye contact with her.

Dahl leant forward to whisper in her ear but they were interrupted by colleagues returning from the dance floor. They quickly but reluctantly let go of each other's hand and engaged in conversation with the others.

The group conversation ended up being full of laughter and banter and they both enjoyed it, they split off slightly from the others and shared some more flirtatious remarks before joining back in with the group. After a little while Dr Masters excused herself to go to the bathroom, Dahl gave her a few minutes and then excused herself for the same reason.

She managed to time it perfectly and as the doctor exited the bathroom their paths crossed just a little way from the door. Dahl saw her chance and pulled her off into a little nook just out of view of the main restaurant area. Once clear from view Dahl pushed her up against the wall and locked their lips together in a heated kiss.

The doctor having been taken by surprise took a moment to catch up but quickly engaged in the pleasure Dahl was lavishing on her. Interchanging from deep hot kisses to lighter more delicate pecks.

"You're playing dirty" Dr Masters whispered in Dahl's ear.

"Would you want me any other way?" Dahl replied.

The doctor kissed her and Dahl pulled at her top releasing it from her trousers. She ran her hands underneath it up her smooth torso finally reaching her breasts, cupping them and teasing her nipples with her thumbs.

The doctor moaned and Dahl delighted in the fact she could elicit such a response from her. She moved her hands around to the doctor's back and lightly traced her fingertips down it. The doctor squirmed and giggled against her, breaking their kiss to catch her breath. Dahl planted kisses along her jaw and repeated the action down the doctor's back, receiving an aroused shudder from her. She whispered in her ear

"Come home with me?"

The doctor hesitated.

"I can't...." she replied.

She looked at Dahl and caressed her cheek.

"My husband..." Dr Masters began.

"I promise to have you home by midnight" Dahl replied kissing the doctor's neck.

The doctor hummed, enjoying the feeling of the kisses.

"You are very hard to resist...." The doctor continued, running her hands through Dahl's hair.

Dahl kissed her and moved her hand down to the doctor's pussy giving it a defiant stroke through her jeans. The doctor let out a delightful moan.

"Just imagine how good my fingers will feel inside you," Dahl teased grinding herself up against the doc. The doctor moaned again remembering the pleasure she'd stimulated for herself in the shower the other day, imaging just that.

Dahl caught hold of the doctor's hand and slid it down inside the front of her own jeans, guiding her fingers over her hot slit.

"Feel how wet you make me" she continued.

Her lips were so close to the doctors but not quite touching, her hot breath tingling against them. The doctor's breath caught and she daringly ran a firm finger over the woman's clit. Dahl gasped.

"Is that a yes?"

Dr Masters couldn't resist any longer and she kissed Dahl with an intrepid

"Yes".

******

The two women managed to make a discreet exit and once outside shared another daring kiss in the open air.

"How did you get here?" Dahl asked.

"Taxi" replied the doctor "Should I call us one?"

"No need. Here, you'll want this" said Dahl handing her a crash helmet.

The doctor glanced past her and saw a beast of a motorbike parked up behind them.

"Of course you ride a motorbike," she said with a dry smile.

Dahl smiled at her, moved up close and inquired

"Does that turn you on?"

The doctor smiled, nodded and planted her lips onto Dahl. Their smooch was interrupted by the restaurant doors nudging open. The doctor quickly put the helmet on and climbed onto the bike behind Dahl. She wrapped her arms around her as she started the engine and felt the vibrations run right through her. They raced out of the car park just as some of their colleagues were beginning to leave the restaurant.

Ten minutes later and they were at Dahls. The doctor was captivated by where she lived. It was an off the grid clay cob house that was decorated with various patterns and shapes like it was its own work of art and surrounded by an incredible garden. Even in the dark it looked spectacular, tiny lanterns hung from the trees casting a magical glow and she could just make out the outline of some of Dahl's sculptures dotted around the grounds.

They reached the porch and the doctor pulled Dahl to her planting kisses down her neck. Dahl spun herself around and attempted to open the door with the doctor up against her back, her hands running across Dahl's chest. Dahl eventually got the door open and the two women fell inside.

The door was hastily shut by the doctor pushing them both up against it, their kisses now hot and breathy. Dahl pulled her jacket off, dropped it to the floor and wrapped her arms around the doc hugging her to her.

She worked her hands down to the doctors rear giving it a tender squeeze and then lifted her up, the doctor's legs wrapping themselves around Dahl's waist as she moved them away from the front door and towards her bedroom.

Once inside their kisses became rougher as they hungrily explored each other's mouths. Dahl let the doctor slide down her body and return her feet to the floor.

As she did the doctor broke their kiss and redirected her mouth lower on her lover's body, working her way along her jawline, down the side of her neck and across her collarbone then back up again.

As her hands made their way up towards Dahl's breasts they pushed the top higher too until it was up and over Dahl's head and thrown to the other side of the room. Her bra soon followed.

Dr Masters could now see what the tattoo on Dahl's shoulder was. Curling around from her back were a few ruffled red and orange tail feathers that belonged to a dazzling phoenix that ran down her left side and continued beneath her jeans ending halfway down her thigh, it was astoundingly sexy. The doctor traced her fingertips over it and exhaled in a responsive "wow".

Their lips found each other again and Dr Masters began to trace patterns over Dahl's chest with her thumbs, massaging her nipples until they stood erect and pert. She pinched at them with her thumb and forefinger before taking, first one and then the other into her mouth. Her tongue dancing around each in turn, leaving a shiny wet trail between the two.

She adjusted her attention and sent kisses down Dahl's torso, across the Phoenix and back up again, eliciting indulgent moans from Dahl as she did so.

Now that her mouth was doing the job her hands had been she let them snake round to Dahl's bare back. She placed her fingertips as high up on Dahl's back as she could, applied a firm pressure and drew them slowly down her spine. Dahl let out a deep moan and arched herself forward pushing her breasts against Dr Masters mouth.

The doctor planted kisses down the centre of Dahl's torso until her mouth met the top of her jeans. She bit at the fastening then allowed her slender fingers to open it, she raised her gaze and found Dahl staring at her intently, biting her lower lip.

Her fingers stayed attentive to their job and each button slowly loosened and drew apart as she gradually stood up to plant delicate kisses on Dahl's chin, cheeks and lips.

Dahl was feeling electric, her whole body tingling with desire but as the doctor started to work her fingers into her waistband she dominantly put her hands on Dr Masters chest and said

"Wait".

The doctor paused and allowed Dahl to tenderly push her a little way from her. She gestured toward the doctor's jacket.

"Take it off" she instructed.

Dr Masters smiled and started to slowly unbutton it. Taking her time, she kept eye contact with Dahl for the whole display as each button was released from its noose. Once all were undone the doctor slipped the top off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, she then tugged her chemise top loose from her trousers and pulled it up over her head tossing it across the room and exposing her bare chest to Dahl.

"The jeans too" Dahl added with a grin.

As the doctor obliged, keeping her eyes firmly locked on the commanding woman in front of her, Dahl brought her fingers to her lips, gently parted them and put her index finger in her mouth. She bit softly on it before adding her middle finger as well and sucking on them both. The doctor dropped her trousers to the floor and stepped out of them.

Dahl beckoned to her with the now moist index finger and the doctor, who was at this point in only panties and heels, obediently shortened the gap between them. As she neared her, Dahl relocated her fingers to the doctor's lips who subserviently took them into her mouth. She paid them the attention they deserved before Dahl exchanged them for her lips.

Dahl's glistening fingers found their way down to the doctor's panties and through them gave her pussy a defiant stroke. Dr Masters breath caught and she pushed her body firmly towards Dahl, who instinctively repeated the action. She ran her finger low to high lingering at her clit which she circled skilfully before pushing the panties aside and repeating the action, only this time aided by the doctor's sweet lubrication. Dr Masters whimpered as Dahl continued, creating tiny circular patterns up and down her slit.

Dahl worked the doctors pussy, switching from rough to smooth motions, taking her close to orgasm and then pulling away. She enjoyed finding the sensitive spots that caused her to involuntarily moan and quiver. The doctor begging for release.

"Please....make me cum" she implored.

Dahl was happy to oblige, she switched her thumb to the doctors clit and inserted, first one then two fingers into her pussy, wiggling them about to find the sweetest spot.

"Oh God, yes".

Dr Masters writhed against Dahl's hand, gripping the fingers inside her, shuddering with each stroke of the digits.

"Oh, fuck...".

The doctor began to verbally assault the air around her as Dahl expertly massaged her to an electrifying climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck".

She bucked against Dahl, arching up off the bed as she came, coating her hand with her nectar.

Dahl continued to stroke Dr Masters clit through her release, removing her fingers only once the doctor had stopped trembling.

She brought both fingers back to her lips and drew them into her mouth, the sweet tangy taste of the doctor coating her tongue and causing her to moan. This caught the doctors attention and she lustily watched Dahl as she enjoyed the taste of her juice before slowly removing the woman's fingers and placing them in her own mouth. She licked them clean before deeply kissing her new lover, the sweet hint of her juice passing between the two women.

She then spun them both around and nudged Dahl backwards until she fell onto the bed. The doctor climbed on top of her, kicking her heels off and then pressing their bodies together, continuing their kiss.

Dr Masters hands eagerly made their way to the front of Dahl's jeans and completed what she'd started earlier. She kissed down Dahl's torso until she reached her waistband and then pealed the jeans off her dropping them in a pile on the floor.

The doctor's mouth made delicate kisses up the inside of Dahl's thighs deliberately teasing her by avoiding her clit. She slowly removed Dahl's panties and added them to the ever-growing pile of scattered clothing now on Dahl's bedroom floor, then lifting Dahl's right leg she draped it over her shoulder.

She could feel the musky heat emanating from Dahl's pussy and inhaled deeply. As she exhaled she slowly blew a teasing breeze onto the woman's opening. Dahl squirmed.

"Oh my...".

The doctor had to grip her hips to keep her still. She repeated the action.

"Oohhh..."

And again.

"Please...".

"Please what?" teased the doctor.

"Put your tongue on my clit" begged Dahl.

Dr Masters blew one last teasing breath and gained another pleasurable response before finally flicking her tongue against her Dahl's clit.

"Oh god".

Dahl moaned and the doctor repeated the action.

"Fuck, yes".

She flattened her tongue against Dahl's pussy and licked weightily. Dahl responded with a blissful "Mmmmm".

The doctor, revelling in the vocal response she was receiving from her new lover, decided she wanted more. She swirled her tongue around Dahl's opening absorbing which spots were more sensitive than others then lapped at the areas where Dahl purred the most.

She teased her for a while before moving her attention back to Dahl's clit, she circled it before taking it deep into her mouth and sucking hard.

"Oh yes...yes".

The doctor flicked her tongue down to her lovers opening and pushed the tip of it into her.

"Oooh".

She repeated the action.

"Again".

She slurped at Dahl's pussy with her lips, then thrust her tongue as far into her as possible and began to pulse in and out of her deep and fast.

"Oh...Jess".

At this, the doctor couldn't control herself and emitted a deep moan of her own. Even in the midst of such an erotic act, she had never expected her colleague to break the unspoken rule of the consultant-other hierarchy, let alone use a diminutive version of her name and hearing her do so was a massive turn on.