Dr Masters and Dahl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She greedily slurped at the rebellious woman's pussy and dove her tongue back into Dahl's opening wiggling it around, jabbing the soft moist walls within searching for that sweet spot and quickly hit the jackpot. Dahl's hips jerked and she spasmed into an intense orgasm, her salty-sweet liquor covering the doctors face as she called out her name again.

"Oh, Jessi...".

Dahl collapsed back onto the bed overcome by the pleasure she just experienced. Jessica kissed and licked her way back up Dahl's torso, pausing at her nipples to suck at them gently before pressing her body against Dahl's and pulling her into a deep kiss. Dahl lifted her arms and encircled them around Jessica, she reached up and entangled her hands in the doctor's hair still kissing her softly. Eventually, their lips parted and Dahl's hands cupped Jessica's face looking at her with a surprised smile.

"You've done that before".

"I have".

"And here I was thinking I'd corrupted you," Dahl replied planting kisses down her neck.

"Oh, you definitely did that" grinned the doctor.

She locked her gaze with Dahl and began to teasingly grind herself against her. Dahl's breath caught and Jessica adjusted herself so their pussy lips were touching.

"You make me want to do bad things with you" she whispered rubbing her clit up against Dahl.

Dahl's arousal amplified and she flipped their positions, pushing Jessica onto her back and climbing on top of her. They began to grind against each other again, tribbing their already well-lubricated slits together, planting hot kisses all over each other's bodies.

"Say my name again" the doctor requested as their tribbing increased speed.

Dahl grinned and breathlessly whispered in her ear.

"Come with me Jess".

That was enough for the doc who began to jerk and quiver, which in turn tipped Dahl over the edge. They locked their lips together and brought each other to a breathless and intense second orgasm. Their bodies bucking and clawing at each other's attempting to intensify the release.

They eventually relaxed with shuddering moans, their hips involuntarily jerking with excess waves of pleasure as they attempt to recede from their gratification.

They stay entwined together on the bed for a long while, planting soft kisses on each other's faces and neck, unable to summon the energy to move.