Dr. Mathias Ch. 04: Jenn's Triggers

Story Info
Jennifer comes in for hypnosis but gets so much more.
5.1k words
4.6
22.7k
24
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist who has decided to use his talents, and his patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress and fan convention interview correspondent.

*****

Jennifer was a bit nervous so she ended up showing up early for her appointment. She wore a blue tank top and jean shorts. She was sitting in the waiting room starting around 5:30, playing on playing on her phone and waiting for her appointment.

Dr. Mathias finished his paperwork just before 6 o'clock, right on time for the appointment he had been thinking about all day. He decided to tell his receptionist to let Jennifer in and head home as soon as she got there, so he stood up and opened the door. He looked at the voluptuous cosplayer for a moment before letting his secretary know she was done for the day and inviting Jennifer back to his office. "Miss Sashimi? l didn't expect you to be so punctual." He said with a casual tone, as if they had known each other for a long time.

Jennifer quickly stood up "Oh!... Well- I.. I've been looking forward to our session sir." She said, suddenly feeling a bit nervous again but now also feeling hot. She started to walk down the hall. The more he stared at her ass as he followed her down the hall, the more he wanted her for himself.

"In that case, come on in, make yourself comfortable." He said with a smile as he held the door for her. He kept a professional yet friendly attitude. His eyes were fixed on hers whenever he spoke to her and his smile never left his face.

"Thank you" she said as she walked in to sit down. She was still a bit nervous. She crossed her legs in front of her and wrung her hands together in her lap. Her hands only left her lap to fiddle with the lollipop that she was sucking on. "I appreciate you squeezing in me- I mean squeezing me in!" She quickly corrected herself, then looked really embarrassed.

Dr. Mathias smiled at her little mistake but acted as if he didn't notice it. "It's my pleasure, besides, it's part of my job to help as many people as I can." He looked into her eyes as he spoke with a friendly tone. Leaving his professionalism aside, he said "So, how are you doing Jennifer?" He thought about the day before, when she had sucked his cock just like she was currently doing with the lollypop.

"I'm doing okay I guess... just a bit anxious" She said, fiddling with her sucker. "I've been craving cigarettes again lately. Trying not to start smoking again. I guess I'm just feeling stressed. I need something to help clear my mind and help me relax."

"I imagine your work must be really stressful. Given how popular you are." He said with a friendly tone. "I know a few ways to help you relax... most of them common and well known: Yoga, breathing exercises, meditation... you name it." He said as he gave her a smile and glanced at her lolly. "But something tells me you are looking for something specific..."

"Heh. well yeah." She said, looking a little sheepish. "The thing is, work is usually great. I usually enjoy it, and have tons of fun. But lately I keep finding myself getting distracted, and stressed, and having to force myself to do things... After hearing Ruby rave about her hypnotherapy and how great it is and how great you are... I got a little curious. Even suspicious, as I mentioned yesterday. But seeing how great it was for her totally changed my mind. She kept insisting the whole ride home that I try it. So here I am." She said with a small shrug, her tits jiggling a little. "Think you can put me under and help me as much as you've helped her?"

Dr. Mathias smiled as he heard her talk. His little slave had been doing great work as usual. "Well the big question here is... are you willing to give away control for a few minutes? You saw how Ruby was." He said as he took the watch out of his pocket "I won't make you run around like a chicken or something like that, but I still like to ask because some people are made uncomfortable by the idea..." He spoke as if nothing was wrong... as if everything was completely safe.

"Well, I haven't been doing a very good job controlling myself lately, so I might as well let you give it a shot. Sure." She said smiling and giving him a little giggle.

He smiled, and a thought occurred to him. He wondered how much he could push her right now, when she was barely under his control... "You know, sometimes when a person has had previous doubts about hypnotherapy, it can be harder to put them under and help them. This problem can usually be curbed if you verbally express the opposite opinion..." He gave her a level look.

Jennifer looked a little confused. "Like.. you mean if i were to say 'I believe in hypnosis.' then it will be more effective?" she asked.

Mathias grinned a little and held up a finger. He grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote a few sentences down. He then handed the paper to Jennifer and pulled out his phone, setting it in a small cradle near his desk and starting a video recording. "How about you read those sentences there out loud."

Jennifer glanced through them, then looked back up at Mathias. She started to say "My name is Jennifer Sashimi. I had doubts about hypnotherapy, but watching Dr. Mathias work has totally changed my mind. I want to be hypnotized. I have a strong desire to give up control of my mind to Dr. Mathias, so that he can correct the way that I think about myself, and about hypnosis. Please hypnotize me. I want to be put into trance."

"Very good." Dr. Mathias said. "read it again."

Jennifer looked unsure, but read the sentences again. "Once more, to help set it into your mind." Mathias said, pulling out his watch. As Jennifer said the sentences again, this time without needing to read, Dr. Mathias started to swing his watch back and forth in front of her face.

"Just breath and look at it." His tone got calm and soothing "And try to have peaceful thoughts..." He made the watch sway slowly back and forth...

Repeat the last two sentences.

Jennifer said in a low voice "Please Hypnotize me. I want to be put into trance."

"Good. Keep saying it."

Jennifer continued to repeat the words under her breath as she watched the watch sway.

As she continued to look, Jennifer started to feel a warmth and relaxation spread from, strangely... her mouth? She only had a moment to think about how strange that seemed before she was feeling too- relaxed to really care, and soon there was a solid fuzziness surrounding all her thoughts. Her eyelids began to feel heavy and her mouth drooped open just a little, her luscious lips parting as her lolly pop leaned forward, threatening to fall out. Both her hands relaxed into her lap.

'Just look at how pretty and round those tits are.' He thought, but he kept his words professional as he said "That's it. fall deeper, relax more... give up control... give me control..." in a calm and soothing tone. "Let yourself be dragged down... it feels good to let go... No need to fight, no need to resist." The watch moved in a steady motion.. "Feels good to listen and be open and receptive... doesn't it Jennifer?"

Her eyelids drooped a little more and a little more. She felt like she was slipping deeper and deeper into a warm bath, relaxing more and more. She started to mumble a bit. "Feels. Good. To listen.. be open...receptive..." Her shoulders slumped forward a little bit. Pressing her boobs together and giving her obscene amounts of cleavage. Her mouth opened further, and her lolly pop slipped out, falling and wedging itself between her tits. "No resistance." She mumbled, and licked her sticky sweet lips sensually.

He stopped the watch once her eyes closed and he stood up and walked to her side of the desk. "Now listen carefully to my voice Jennifer... You can't fight it. You can't resist it. It fills you and makes you feel safe." He said in a calm and soothing tone as he sat on the desk, enjoying the view of her cleavage that he tranced posture gave him. He couldn't help but smile when he noticed her lolly pop between her perfect tits.

She repeated after him in a monotone voice."I can't fight it. I can't resist it. It fills me. It makes me feel safe." She was breathing evenly and deeply. Her breasts heaving gently.

"Now Jennifer you are going to be very honest with me." He said with a smile, satisfied by how deep in trance she was "What do you think happens between me and Ruby?" His tone clear and dominant. As he spoke he took his phone and kept it in his hand.

"You hypnotize her and help her relax. But when she talks about you her face looks like she's talking about her boyfriend more than it looks like she's talking about her doctor. I think she might have a crush on you." She said honestly in a monotone voice

He smiled as he heard her, almost wanting to laugh. If only she knew the truth. If only she knew what he did to her friend last night. "Now tell me about you, Do you have someone in your life? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?" He asked, curious to know if someone had been playing with those perfect tits of hers. The more he looked at her, the more he wanted her. Ruby, his little slave, really knew what he liked.

"I had a boyfriend for a long time, but Ruby told me recently about how any time I wasn't around he would say mean things about me, and hit on her, and try to grope her." She said through her steady breathing. "She said if I didn't believe her then I was convincing myself that he was a good guy and I should get hypnosis so I could see through his lies." She looked upset, but she stayed strong. "But I trust Ruby completely. She would never lie to me. So I broke up with him. He was such a liar that even after we broke up he wouldn't admit everything. I owe Ruby so much. That's why I had to come here and make sure that you weren't taking advantage of her. I'm glad I came."

"Ah Ruby is such a good friend.. you are right in trusting her. I would never lie to you, either." He said with a teasing smile. "She is. I trust her. She would never lie to me." She said calmly and definitively. He knew he should feel guilty for this... but he would have been lying if he said that he did. "Now listen carefully Jennifer, you'll start to believe that you can trust me. That I can help you... and in time you'll want to spend more time with me, the sessions won't be enough for you."

He said with a dominant tone.

A soft, comfortable smile spread across her face. "I can trust you. You can help me. I will want to spend more time with you. The sessions aren't enough for me." When his tone got more dominant he saw her hands move from their completely relaxed state to slowly roll over and press against her pussy. She turned her face up towards him and her eyes slowly drifted open for a moment, locking onto his as she repeated "I trust you. I want to spend more time with you. The sessions aren't enough." Her eyes slipped closed again, but her face stayed turned up towards him as if she was still looking into his eyes.

"Good girl... now listen carefully Jennifer... whenever you hear me say the word photo, you will feel the urge to have a picture of you taken. But every time you get hit by the flash you'll turn more and more playful, dumb and submissive... the more flashes you see, the stronger the effects. You'll be completely aware of what you do during that state. even after the effects wear off." Seeing her response at his tone, he said the command in a strong dominant tone. Suspecting that maybe it would make the trigger harder for her to resist.

She repeated everything quietly, yet firmly to herself. "When you say photo... I want my picture taken... and I get more playful, dumb and submissive. When I see flashes the effect gets stronger. I'm aware of what I do, even after it wares off." The more dominant his tone got the more active her hands got, at first pressing more firmly against herself, but beginning to slowly rub back and forth as he continued speaking dominantly. His smile grew wider on his face.

He look at her with lustful eyes as he paused a moment to enjoy it. Then he said in the same tone "Whenever you hear me say the word 'cosplay' you'll feel very interested in whatever cosplay I mention... you'll feel the urge to show them to me..." He grabbed his phone and opened the camera, recording her. Every move she made.

She repeated "When you say cosplay... I want to dress as anything you mention. I will dress for you... and show you to make you happy." She was smiling and rubbing her pussy through her pants with both hands, her face turned up toward his camera.

He held his phone with his right hand while he undid his pants with his left "You are very hungry Jennifer... you want your lolly, don't you? You need it..." He said as he took his cock out. Already hard for her, he got in front of her and held his cock right in her face.

"I'm very hungry. I want to suck my lolly. I need to suck it." She said, the need in her voice growing stronger with every word. "My lolly...is here..." She said, slowly opening her eyes. They widened with excitement and she gingerly reached out towards his cock. She look up into the camera and innocently asked "May I suck it?"

"Its your lolly... enjoy it, Jennifer." He said with a smile as the camera recorded her. As he looked at her, his mind went back to Ruby again... "I'll have to reward her for this." He thought as he looked back to Jennifer, deciding that he would have lots of fun with her. By the time she realized what he had done it would be far too late.

She reached forward and grabbed her warm lolly. Slowly moving her hand up and down, she bit her lip, then said "Thank you, sir." Before she licked her lips and stretched them around his thick throbbing lolly. She could already taste a little bit of the delicious salty filling dripping out of the tip and she made a show of tonging it and running it over her lips, coating them like lip gloss. Before long, she started to bob her head up and down.

"Yes- uff- that's it... Just enjoy it Jennifer..." He groaned as he caressed her blonde hair and she bobbed up and down. "...This lolly is all yours now..." He closed his eyes, enjoying every second. She was clearly starting from a place of much more experience than Ruby had. He lost track of time as he felt himself getting closer and closer. As she sucked him so hungrily. But despite the intense pleasure, he managed to say "You love how it feels, how it tastes... you'll miss that every time you put something in your pretty mouth."

As she leaned forward to suck her lolly, the sucker resting in her cleavage rolled so that the stick was held between her tits, the candy just above them. As she sucked more and more enthusiastically, he could feel her mouth and throat working, repeating his words even as she sucked him. Even though they came out as unintelligible slurps and gargles around his cock. She was smiling wide the whole time at his dominant tone and massaging his cock and balls with both hands as she sucked her lolly faster and faster, trying to taste the liquid filling inside.

"Mmmm.. thats a good girl.." He said with a dominant, yet clearly lustful, tone. He tried to clear his head enough to say "Whenever you hear me say smoke you'll have the urge to have this same feeling in your mouth... the same hunger will come back and it will only stop when you find the one thing that you are sucking right now." He avoided mentioning his cock during the command, thinking that way it would take her longer to realize what she needed... and the longer she took, the hungrier she would be. He could feel himself so close to cumming that he was barely holding now... and he remained unsure if he would be able to hold any longer..

Jennifer started bobbing her head faster and when he started talking she forced her head all the way down and kept eye contact with him as she held her head there. He could feel her throat, tongue and lips repeating his words as she moaned around his thick meat and massaged his balls.

He stopped thinking as his left hand grabbed her hair tightly and kept her still. He couldn't take anymore and finally let go and came hard in her throat, holding his cock deep in her throat for a moment before pulling out to fill her mouth, leaving enough to spray several ropes on her tits and face before pushing her head back down. The camera had been recording everything from his point of view while he just looked up, closed his eyes and kept her pressed against the base of his shaft, his balls against her chin until he gave her his last drop. "Swallow... every... drop... slut!" His tone full of lust and pleasure.

He felt her lips and tongue repeating his words around his cock as he looked back down to watch her swallow every drop that flooded her mouth and throat. She was smiling and happier than he'd ever seen her in any videos. there was a puddle of cum by the bridge of he nose that was getting into her open eyes.

He let her play with her "lolly pop" for a few moments before slowly pulling his cock out of her mouth... As he did so he said "Your lolly pop is fading now... but you are happy and relaxed... so satisfied and filled that you'll let it go but you'll miss it very much." As he started to slow down, she went back to stroking his cock, taking her time and sucking every drop that she could out of it while she smiled up into the camera.

"Happy and relaxed... satisfied... full... I will miss it..." She repeated as her strokes slowed down more and more and she finally let go of his cock, giving it one more kiss before she pulled away and put her hands back in her lap. He stopped the video after he pulled out and left the phone on the desk before fixing his clothes. He smiled as he looked at Jennifer, thinking about what he had planned for her in the coming days.. "You are back in your safe place Jennifer... so warm and fuzzy that you can't avoid smiling... just breath and relax now..." He said as he headed back to his chair.

"Safe place... warm and fuzzy and relaxed." She smiled widely, and lean back. "Breath... and relax." She said calmly and quietly, her head relaxing back onto the couch.

"Now you'll wake up feeling just as warm and fuzzy, not a worry in your mind you won't remember anything you did in the trance, but the commands will be burned in your subconscious. And you won't notice the cum on your tits or your face. If you get it on your fingers accidentally, you will lick it off. If it's still wet when you go to bed tonight, you will scoop it all up with your fingers and swallow it without thinking." He said dominantly before giving one last look at her perfect figure. He took the watch out and kept it in his hand as if he had never put it away.

"I will wake up feeling warm and happy and fuzzy... I will not remember what I did in trance... I will not notice your cum on my tits or my face." His commands burned themselves into her subconscious thoughts... his commands were her subconscious thoughts now. She repeated his words calmly and confidently with a definitive tone in her voice and a smile on her face.

12