Dr. Mathias Ch. 04: Jenn's Triggers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer, you will wake up in Three... two... one... awake" He said in a firm tone as he looked at her. He didn't notice how fast the time had passed. So when he checked his phone he was surprise to see that there was only 2 minutes left in their session. He simply smiled and when she came back he asked in a friendly and caring manner "How do you feel Jennifer?"

She paused for a moment after she woke up "...I feel amazing!" she said. "I feel like a totally new person!" She smiled wide and leaned forward. "Im glad to hear it helped you." He said with a smile playing innocent. Noticing the sucker in her cleavage, she reached to pluck it out as discreetly as she could as she tried to change the subject with one of the questions burning in her mind. "When is your next available session?" Dr. Mathias saw that the sucker had taken been covered in cum along with Jennifer's cleavage he held his breath for a moment as she popped it back into her mouth and sucked on it. when he was sure that her triggers were strong enough to not notice the cum he came back to reality and focused on the conversation again.

When he heard her question, he took his phone and played with it as if he were looking through his agenda, even though he was scrolling through the video he just recorded of her. "That would be... I believe... next month or so." He said with disappointed tone. "Im sorry Jennifer, something tells me thats not the answer you wanted hear..." He put his phone back in his pocket and looked at the sexy young cosplayer with his cum all over her tits and face. "This time of the year is like this. Theres not much I can do about it."

Jennifer looked crushed. She had an expression of pure sadness on her face until it lit up with an idea. "Would you be willing to see me after your office hours? I know it wouldn't be feasible to keep your office open, but I could come to your house. Or you could come to mine... I have money. I can pay you double- no, triple your normal rate." She said desperately. After a moment of silence she said "I need you- I mean, I need to see you." She got a conflicted look on her face as she thought hard about something. "I could potentially pay you four times your normal hourly rate if you let me come see you after hours."

He looked at her for a long moment, satisfied with how deep the trace had affected her. "I don't really do that Jennifer..." He said with an apologetic tone. After a moment, he smiled and continued "But since you are Ruby's friend... and this helped you so much... I think we can work something out." His tone got friendlier and less professional "I can visit you when you need it and... we'll discuss my fee later... Don't worry about it for now."

Her face lit up and her smile came back. "Thank you so much. I'm making good money and I have a lot in savings so I can pay you anything you want." She stood up and leaned over his desk awkwardly to shake his hand. She wasn't sure why, but she accidentally gave him a large close up view of her cleavage before she embarrassedly went to sit on the couch.

He give a quick glance at her cleavage when she got close to him. He shook her hand and looked her in the eyes as he said "We'll talk about that after our private session. Is there anything else we should talk about?" Mathias asked

The questions came pouring out of Jennifer. "How I should let you know I need you? Is there anything I should do to help my hypnotherapy? Are you married?""

"You can call me at the same number you did to set up this session. l'll answer 24/7, so don't hesitate if you need me." He said in a caring and reassuring tone. A moment later, he raised his hand showing her his ringless finger while he laughed a bit "Don't know why you ask... but no, no ring on my hand and none on the way either." He said with a playful tone as he looked into her eyes.

She gave a small chuckle and smiled up at him. "I dunno, I guess I didn't really know what to say." She moved her hand up to adjust the back of her hair and looked at his hands. She bit her lip in a sexy way without realizing it, then shook it off. "Thanks again, for all this." She said, gesturing to the room. "I'll call you soon. Was there anything else?"

"You don't have to thank me Jennifer. All I want is to help you." He said gently. When he saw her biting her lip he gave her a playful smile. "I think that's it. You did very good Jennifer, I think we'll work great together." He put just a little more emphasis on the last word in his statement. "I'll be waiting your call." He said as he smiled at her. His eyes fixed on her as he wondered how long would it take for her to break down and call him.

She stared longingly into his eyes until he stood up and moved to the door, opening it for her.

She walked out of his office and when she thought she was out of his eye line, she pulled out her phone and looked at his number in her contacts. He saw her finger hesitate... she looked back and forth between his office and the phone... Then she shook her head and walked toward the door. Dialing a different number on the way to her car.

After a few minutes Dr. Mathias got a text from Ruby: "Jennifer called me and can't stop talking about how great you are, Master! It's making me really horny. She's saying that she will pay any amount to see you. She even jokingly said she would just sign over her bank account if it meant she could get regular visits from you! She also said that I have to stay on the phone with her or she won't be able to stop herself from calling you and requesting another session tonight. I'm so happy that I could help her find you, Master! I hope you're pleased with her. l Should I tell her to call you?"

Dr. Mathias paused the video of Jessica he was watching on his computer to read Ruby's message. He couldn't deny that the idea of seeing Jennifer again was tempting... and the more he read, the more interested he got. "You have a lovely friend Ruby. She really needs help, and if she calls me, you know l have to go. Keep talking to her. Tell her it's a good idea... and convince her that my services can be very, very expensive... and you my little slave, deserve a reward for bringing her to me. Maybe I'll come see you next if she doesn't call tonight... I wouldn't mind using that tight little ass again..." He pressed send and put the phone back in his pocket. He finished the video and started to close up the office. His session with Jennifer took longer than he expected, so he wouldn't have time to do any paperwork tonight... especially if his phone rang again.

Dr. Mathias was walking out when his phone buzzed with a text reply from Ruby: "I talked to her about your prices, then mentioned that maybe she should call you soon and she immediately got off the phone. As much as I would love to serve you Master, I think Jennifer really needs you tonight. <3<3 Plus, I'm still having trouble walking. <3<3" Mathias smiled at her reply, but before he was able to respond his phone rang again. Jennifer's name popped up on the screen, along with the contact picture of her with her lips stretched around his cock.

He answered the phone as he locked the door. "Hello Jennifer, how are you doing? Is everything okay?" He said, sounding concerned as a grin spread across his face. He could already feel his cock start to swell in his pants.

To be continued...

*****

I want to thank everyone for the comments and support on previous chapters. I love hearing your thoughts and your encouragement keeps me writing these! Thank you!

12