Dr. Mathias Ch. 05: Jenn's Training

Story Info
Jennifer requests her first house call.
6.4k words
4.63
17.2k
13

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress and fan convention interview correspondent.

*****

Dr. Mathias answered his cell phone as he closed. "Hi Jennifer, how are you doing? Is everything okay?" He said, sounding concerned as a grin spread across his face. He could already feel his cock start to swell in his pants.

"Yeah, it's not too bad. Nothing life threatening. It's just that I got home and there's cosplay stuff just everywhere and it's kind of overwhelming and I know I just had a session but I was wondering if you'd be willing to come over and put me under again to help me relax" Jennifer Sashimi said while she sat at her computer playing with her clit and watching a video of a beautiful busty blonde girl getting her mouth fucked.

"I just finished closing the office. Give me the address and I'll be on my way." He said as he headed to his car. "Just breath and try to relax..." He heard the sound of her video as he spoke... faint but there. He chuckled before continuing "We'll see about your cosplay when I get there, okay?"

She gave him the address. "Yes sir, I'll keep breathing and try my best... okay, thanks." She said, hanging up the phone and leaning back in her computer chair, turning the volume back up and rubbing herself more.

He put his phone away and got driving. Her place was closer than he thought so it didn't take him long to get there.

He parked outside and wondered what she would be doing. He headed to the door and rang the bell. While he waited, he started to think about how good her lips felt on his cock.

She rose and quickly closed her computer, throwing something on and getting to the door to open it while she finished buttoning her shirt. She gave a big smile when she saw it was Dr. Mathias and stepped aside to motion him in. "Doctor! Come in! Thanks for coming!"

He smiled at her as he said "You don't have thank me Jennifer. I told you you could call me whenever you need it" He said as he stepped in. "I didn't expect it to be so soon..." He said jokingly "...But thats okay... You look good tonight" His tone got more casual and playful as he looked at the thick load of cum still drying on her face and tits.

"Why thank you! I was just trying to get comfy and relax while I was waiting for you." She said, adopting his casual tone and leading him into her living room.

He sat on her couch and said "You have a really nice place Jennifer. Looks like you are doing very well for yourself." He took his phone out to check a message, then quickly put it back. She smiled and sat next to him. "Thanks! It's been going really well lately I'm incredibly lucky to have great fans... well, mostly great" She said, looking down for a moment before she was back to looking cheery.

"So tell me... what can I do for you tonight? This is all after hours... so you are the boss" He said the last part with a teasing tone as he look deep in her eyes. She smiled at his insinuation that she could be in charge. She wasn't sure why she found the idea ridiculous, but it seemed funny to her for some reason.

"I was hoping you could put me under and strengthen whatever relaxation things you did this afternoon. It felt so wonderful to give you control, better than I ever thought it would feel. I just think I could really use another dose." She said with her hands in her lap.

"I imagine you must be under a lot of pressure for being so famous..." He said as he kept his eyes on her. As if she was the only person on Earth that mattered in that moment. "...and I'm glad you're doing so great. I mean... I have to be honest, I am a big fan of your work" He said with an innocent tone as his eyes flashed with lust for a quick second.

He paused before saying with a smile "In fact... now that we're here, I would love if we could take a photo... If you don't mind, of course... I bet you must tired of hearing that from fans"

"A photo sounds great! I actually really do feel like having my picture taken right now, so that works out perfect. And I never get tired of my fans asking. I love all of them!" She said as she scooted over to him and leaned into him, smiling happily for the photo

He got his phone ready and pressed the button a couple of times, the flash hitting them both in the face. "Thank you Jennifer, you're great" He said with a smile as he looked at her, now closer than they had ever been.

"You're great!" she said with a goofy smile, shoving him a little and leaning into him with a giggle.

"Did I mention you look beautiful tonight?" He said with a gentle tone.

"I do? I mean... Thank you, doctor." Jennifer's eyes went wide as he held her close. Mathias pressed the button one more time... "Oh... sorry, that was clumsy on my part" He said playing innocent.

The last flash made her jump and giggle again. Her eyelids fluttered and her hand came to a rest on his chest. She put her arms around him and gave him a hug. "Its okay, sir!" she said, happy and dumb .

He wrapped his right arm around the busty cosplayer as he got closer... as if he meant to kiss her. "Are you working on something special Jennifer?" He asked curiously, just a few inches away from her lips. She was leaning in playfully, angling to kiss him too. "A few things here and there." She gestured around the room. "I bet you must have some fun ideas for your next cosplay..." His right hand slowly caressed her waist. She smiled and replied softly "oh I have lots of fun ideas" She paused her leaning in. "Would you like to see anything in particular?"

He smiled knowingly at her suggestion. "I seem to remember a very nice Hermione cosplay that you did..." His tone hopeful and fun. "And you looked just beautiful..." His right hand slowly caressed her waist as he spoke.

"Oh yeah!" She said, excited and eager to dress up for him. "I actually have my Hermione outfit right over here!" She got up and walked to the dresser across the room. She pulled her shirt off and dropped her pants as she walked across the room and dug the costume out, starting to put it on with a teasing slowness as she stole glances at him over her shoulder. "You don't mind if I change here... do you?"

"Your house, your rules" He said as his eyes slowly moved across her figure... the lust was clearly growing in them. "Take your time, don't mind me" He smiled at her teasingly as he enjoyed the show. His cock getting harder with each moment that passed.

She pulled out the small black panties, and the cardigan that constituted the rest of the cosplay and finished slipping it on, strutting back towards him sensually, bending until her face was inches from his and whispering "So what do you think?"

Doubts were starting to creep into the edges of her mind. Why did she just randomly decide to undress in front of her doctor? Why was she about to kiss him before she dressed up? Why the hell was she so close to kissing him now? Why was she being so flirty? Wasn't this supposed to be a hypnosis session? Why was she- "Im thinking a lot of things..." He said in a playful tone, his eyes hungry for her. "One being... I want a photo of you now..." Oh a picture? She suddenly thought. That sounds fun! She would love to have her picture taken right now. "A photo sounds great." she said softly. "I would love to have my picture taken."

"And secondly..." he continued "I may be interested in visiting you more often" He said as he got an inch closer to her lips. She smiled at that, inching closer "I think I'd like that." He almost kissed her but he stopped short and said "The rest... well, I can't really say without being... unprofessional" The playfulness and desire mixed up in his tone as he spoke.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to feel that you've comprised your authority as my doctor by making you say unprofessional things." She smiled. Her lips, inches from his, she sank to her knees and rested back into a sitting position, giving him a playful, teasing smile. She knew exactly what her movement between his legs made him think. She fell back further, striking a pin up pose. "Would a pose like this be good for a picture?" She ask demurely.

He focused the camera on her and before he press the button he said "Thats just perfect.. to start" The flash went off once, twice... And with those flashes, just like that, all the creeping thoughts, those questions on the edge of her mind disappeared.

"Beautiful as ever... I wonder how your photographers manage to stay professional.." He said with a teasing smile. Another flash. She responded playfully "a lot of them try not to stay professional." She turned onto her hands and knees, sensually crawling closer to him painfully slowly.

Mathias couldn't deny how much he was enjoying this. Part of him knew that he should feel guilty for doing this to Jennifer... but then he remembered what he did to her friend... How he took control of her life, of her career. One word was all he needed to make her leave everything behind and be his little pet. Knowing what he did and what he could do... He just simply stopped feeling guilty. He decided to see how much he could claim.

Ruby hadn't even noticed the ...transition. How could she? She gave him control once and she was his. But Jennifer... He wanted to take his time with Jennifer. By the time she realized what going on... it would be way too late for her.

He pressed the button one more time as he looked at her with hungry eyes. His look said it all. It said how much he wanted her and he didn't even try to hide it anymore. Just after the third flash she realized that she thought it would be so fun to just.. do whatever he said. To just forget the word 'no'.

She arrived back between his legs, and put a hand on each of his knees as she bit her lip. She raised herself up to bring her lips as close to his as she could reach while still on her knees. She whispered "Is there any other pose you'd like to see me in?"

His smile never left his face as he saw how far gone she was now... Part of him wondered how long the effects would last. He caressed her pretty face as he got closer to her lips again. "On top sounds fun... don't you think?" He said with a teasing and lustful tone as he kissed her gently.

"The poses I'm thinking aren't the kind you post on your account..." he said, thinking that as cute as she looked with her little costume... that wouldn't stop him from tearing it away...

"Mmmm. Yes sir." She said, pushing herself up and straddling him. She grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him deeply. Pulling away only to whisper "I'll post them wherever you tell me to, Dr. Mathias." She got back to kissing him, moving to his neck as her hands started to roam down his chest.

"Mmm... that is tempting... Jennifer..." He said between kisses as his hands caressed her waist for a few moments before moving downwards... grabbing her ass firmly as if she was already his property. She moaned in response.

He wondered what she would tell Ruby... would Jennifer lie to her friend? Or would she tell her what she did?

He kept kissing her hungrily and passionately... He slapped her ass as he felt her hands moving down. She gave a little squeal. "Go on... don't be shy..." He said with a playful tone before going back to her lips.

She gave an excited little groan as her hands moved down to feel the bulge in his pants. It was so hot and hard for her. She pulled her head back and bit her lip sensually. Her eyes slipped closed as she stretched her hands further, her upper arms pressing her huge tits together right in his face. She quietly exclaimed "so big!... for me?" She traced the outline of his cock through his pants, licking her lips and locking eyes with him as she waited for an answer.

He looked deep in her eyes as he said slowly but dominantly. "All yours tonight..." She could feel the lust in his tone as he spoke. His hands were squeezing her ass harder as he spoke as if he wanted to make emphasis. "All you have to do... is enjoy it." He said with a teasing smile before slowly kissing her perfect tits.

"You know Jennifer... seeing you like this... I think Im gonna need a good smoke when we finish" He emphasized the operative word as he thought of how happy she looked playing with her "lolly pop".

The golden watch was right in his pocket... and just thinking about what he could do with it made him smile. But he focused back on Jennifer, curious to see how she would react now.

She suddenly felt like she needed something. She couldn't tell exactly why but her mouth felt empty. She needed to fill it. She didn't feel hungry. Her face screwed up with concentration and her hands rested on his bulge. She looked at him. "I don't know what it is but I feel like I need to taste something... i need something in my mouth... Maybe one of my suckers?"

"Or... you could undo my pants and take what I can give you" He said dominantly as he noticed how effective the trigger was. "Go on... doctor's orders..." He said with a smile as he grabbed her hair gently and pulled her down toward his crotch.

She moaned at his dominance and his hand in her hair. Smiling at his words and slowly lowering her legs and sliding down to her knees in front of him again. She rubbed his cock through his pants and started to reach for his belt. She bit her lip again and gave him a devilishly playful smile.

"Orders..." She said quietly as she reached forward and undid his pants, pulling out his cock and beginning to stroke it slowly as she smiled up at him and giggled.

"Mmm... thats good..." He said as he relaxed... enjoying the moment. Then he took out his phone and opened the camera. "Mmm... Smile Jennifer..." He said as he pressed the button. One more for the collection. He kept a big smile on his face as he wondered what she would think when she remembered all the pics he had taken so far...

She gave a big, genuine, smile and tilted her head, holding his cock with both hands and posing with it like it was a trophy. The flash made her playfully rub her face against his cock and something about the feeling, something about the smell made her sure that this was what she needed in her mouth. She quickly opened her mouth and stretched her lips around the head of his cock. The feelings of happiness and relaxation and just general good feeling seemed to flow through her body immediately, as if they were flowing from his cock into her mouth. She immediately began to suck and lick his cock enthusiastically. Swirling her tongue around and bobbing her head while looking up into his camera.

He took a few more pictures, all with flash, before letting her play with his cock to her heart's content. He smiled and opened his phone. "Look at how happy your friend looks... keep it secret" He wrote. He attached one of the pictures before sending the text to Ruby.

Jennifer hummed and moaned softly around his cock, smiling and enjoying the sensation it gave her. She was clearly very happy, and it seemed the act of sucking his cock was prolonging the effects of her triggers.

He set his phone to the side before grabbing her hair tightly and forcing her to take his whole length... The more she sucked... The more he wanted to fuck her...

She logically knew exactly what she was doing. She was feeling silly and playful, and he was being a bit flirty, so she decided to play chicken to see when he would make her stop, but once she started sucking, well now she never wanted to stop.

She barely noticed when he typed something, then set his phone aside. But she did notice when he took her head and started to force it down. She noticed because the pleasure she was feeling began to increase with his enthusiasm, and she quickly relaxed her throat to allow his cock access as deep as he chose to push it.

Ruby was edging in style when her phone buzzed with a new text message. She was in her personal movie theater in her house. She had hooked up her laptop to the projector and she had all of the videos Dr. Mathias had recorded of himself transforming her and using her as his fuck toy playing in a repeating playlist on the big screen, while along with the sound from the videos, she had a "mantra loop" that her doctor had written for her and had her record that reinforced her devotion to him and all the other core parts of her new personality.

She had been in there edging herself most of the day when she got the picture of his cock and it immediately made her happy. Then she realize that it was Jennifer sucking it and she read his message before squealing with delight! Jumping up and down and dancing, she sent back a happy selfie of herself pointing at the camera with the message "YAY!! she's going to be so happy as your new slave!! I can't wait until we get to serve you together! Thank you for taking in my friend as your slave master. I see it as a personal favor, and I feel that I owe you a debt of gratitude that I can never truly repay, even if I get to serve as your slave forever! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you two!"

After a few minutes of loving blowjob, Dr Mathias pushed her head back down and stood up with his cock buried deep in Jennifer's throat. His grip on her hair getting tighter as he started to move his hips, fucking her mouth and throat as if she were nothing more than a cheap slut. She moaned as he stood, both her hands moving to massage his balls as he took control of her head. She felt like a cheap slut, and she was not totally sure if it still felt all fun and playful.

He didn't notice his phone buzzing on the couch, his mind was solely focused on The bimbo cosplay doll and how good it felt to fuck her more and more... The desire and hunger he had for her kept getting bigger and bigger to the point that her pretty mouth was not enough...

As good as it felt to taste his cock, to feel it throb against her tongue and pop in and out of her throat, after several minutes of intense face fucking, doubts about her motivations were beginning to grow in Jennifer's mind.

She looked up into his eyes and saw the pure lust, but she also felt like she saw his feelings of superiority, and while she realized that for some reason she agreed with him wholeheartedly just moments ago, she was not sure she still understood why she felt that way. Her brow started to furrow as her smile around his cock started to fade.

He noticed her hesitance, which meant that the trigger was starting to wear off... but he was too hungry to let her free just now. He wanted more of her.

He kept going for a few more moments before he stopped and slowly pulled his cock out... "Lay on the couch Jennifer... I'm gonna take a photo of you before we continue..." He said as he forced her to her feet and pushed her back on the couch.

12