Dr. Mathias Ch. 05: Jenn's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped sucking, and the feelings of happiness and relaxation faded, leaving her with a few more doubts, but as Dr. Mathias pulled her to her feet, he said something that she didn't totally hear, but she realized that what she'd really like, to set her mind at ease, was to have a few pictures taken.

He was considering turning her into his slave right away like he did to her friend... but he was going to enjoy making her his tonight.

He took his phone and got the camera ready. He noticed that his battery was running out after so much usage... so he would only have a couple of uses left before it died.

She laid there and looked up at him. "You want me laying like this for the first pic or something?" She saw him look concerned at his phone screen and gestured behind her head. "There's a charger plugged into the table next to the couch here, if you need it."

She started to rub her temples. 'Why am I acting like this? Did I fall asleep or something?' she thought. "Am I dreaming right now?" she asked Mathias out loud. "this feels like a dream I've had..." Confusion roiled in her head as she tried to make sense of what had happened tonight. The only thing she knew for sure was that she was glad her doctor was here, because she definitely felt better when he was around.

He smiled at her confusion... if he was honest with himself, he found pleasure in seeing her resist, trying to regain control... "I'm planning something..." He said with a teasing tone as he took a couple of photos with flash. He enjoyed watching her slide back into her bimbo headed thought pattern.

Then he slowly spread her legs and smiled teasingly as he got on top of her, kissing her again while his hands moved slowly downwards until they reached her panties, pulling them down. She kissed him back and moaned into his mouth as his hands ran down her body. "All you gotta do is relax now... your doctor knows what he is doing..." He said with a wink and a playful tone.

She gave a little giggle as he pulled her panties down and repeated "I'll relax. My doctor knows what he's doing." She smiled bashfully at his wink and raised her arms to run her hands through her hair, then draped them over the arm of the couch.

He took off her panties and threw them to the other side of the room... "You look so beautiful Jennifer..." He said as he kissed her neck. His tone full of lust and desire. All the while his hips moved to press his hard cock against her sweet and tight pussy... making sure she felt every inch of him as every move he made slid his hard cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Thank you, sir" She breathed out, moaning at his kisses and the head of his cock rubbing her. She didn't realize it, but she was already soaking wet and ready for him.

"You're so big, doctor! Are you sure it will fit? I know what kind of girl people think I am, but I've only ever really been with two guys. And they weren't nearly as big as you are." She said, an edge of worry entering her bimbo voice.

"Just relax and enjoy it... I know exactly the type of girl you are..." He said seductively before he kissed her again and moved his cock to push it inside her. His hips pressed in slowly. "... you are a good girl... aren't you Jennifer? A very... very good girl" His tone teasing yet increasingly dominating. The pace of his hips grew faster as he spoke...

It felt wonderful to have him inside her. He was quite a bit bigger than either guy she had been with before, but instead of hurting, his cock just made her feel wonderfully full.

"I will." She respond breathily. "I'm a good girl. I'm your good girl, doctor!" She said, her moans stretching the words out sensually. The dominance in his voice was increasing the submissiveness of her triggers. "I'm your good girl!" She moaned out as his thrusts made what she currently thought of as her "big bimbo tits" bounce on her chest.

He started to pick up the pace as he said "Say it louder..." Though it came out harsh enough to sound like and order. His hips pounded into her again and again. Giving her his full length while he kissed her neck and his hand moved up to play with her perfect tits. Jennifer felt so tight, so good, that the only thing he could think of was her and how much he wanted her.

"I'm your good girl!" She said louder. She was moaning more and more as he thrusted. "You're so big! I'm your good girl!" She moaned. "It feels so deep! You're filling your good girl all the way up!"

She realized liked hearing him call her a slut.

She wanted to hear it more.

She wanted to hear him order her to do more.

His grip on her tits got tighter as his pace increased. "Uff... who is my little slut? Who is gonna make me cum!" He said loudly with a firm and commanding tone.

"I'm your little slut!" She gasped, moaning and bucking against his hard thrusting cock. "I'm gonna make you cum!"

He could feel himself getting close to the edge. Each thrust he gave her sent waves of pleasure through his body, encouraging him to fuck Jennifer harder, faster... to give her every last drop he had.

Her hands were on his back as he fucked her, pulling him closer. "You should pull out and cum all over your slut! I'm not on birth control, and I wanna feel it all over me!" She said, moving her arms to undo her cardigan and set her bouncing bimbo tits free.

He bit, his lip hearing her say that. "Im gonna cum all over your pretty face..." He said with a tone full of desire before he kissed her again... He kept going hard and fast until he suddenly slowed a little. Her tight pussy made it so hard for him to hold back. "Oh yes! I'm your little slut! Cover your little slut in your hot cum!" she said between moans and kisses. "I want it. I want it all over me! Please cover your little slut!"

"God... ufff... you gonna... make me..." He groaned in pleasure as he got ever closer to his limit... barely holding now... She pulled herself back off of him and slide down on her knees next to the couch, taking his cock in both hands and stroking towards her face.

"Oh god... yes... keep doing that slut" His tone severe and full of lust. He closed his eyes as the pleasure took over and he groaned as he finally let go.. "Oh god... Jennifer..."

His load hit her face and tits as he came hard. The ropes of cum splashing against her felt so hot and good. She loved it. It felt like physical evidence that she was now his slutty little good girl.

He looked down with a big smile, clearly satisfied. She smiled back up at him and said "Thank you, doctor." She sat back on her knees and started to wipe all the cum from her tits into her cleavage, the doubtful thoughts were just starting to creep in as she watched the cum drip from her face to her tits, where she licked it off and swallowed it.

It was weird, though. She knew she had tried tasting her boyffriends cum for his birthday present one time and she remembered it tasting absolutely disgusting. The only thing worse than the taste had been the slimy texture.

But Dr. Mathias' cum was totally different for some reason. She didn't know why, but the only feeling better than being covered in it was tasting it and swallowing it.

Jennifer's memory of her boyfriend's birthday caused the doubtful thoughts creeping in from the edges of her mind to take hold, and she started to actually feel the slimy cum in her mouth and all over her face.

"You were amazing tonight Jennifer... go on... swallow as much as you can. You earned it" He said as he took the golden watch out if his pocket and showed it to her, swaying slowly back and forth... shinning in the light.

She was just about to start spitting it out when she saw the watch and got immediately distracted, the light flashing off of it, and it's slow swaying motion seemed to turn whatever she had just been thinking into a soft pink mist. She mindlessly scooped and shoveled more of his cum into her mouth as she followed the watch with her eyes and started to fall into trance once again.

Dr. Mathias took his phone out and took one last picture of Jennifer, no flash this time. He saved the picture of her looking dumbly and blankly towards the camera. Her face, tits and clothes covered with cum was a sight he wanted to be able to remember.

"Keep looking Jennifer... you are safe, you feel warm and fuzzy..." He said as the watch moved. "Let the watch take you deep under trance... open and receptive just like you used to be..."

"I am safe... I feel warm and fuzzy." She said with a long blink. "it takes me deeper... deeper and deeper... I'm open and receptive." She said, her eyes staying open as she mindlessly massaged more of his cum into her exposed tits and neck.

"Good... now listen carefully... every night from now on you'll dream about what happened tonight, how much you enjoyed it, how much you loved being fucked by me... Small glimpses at first... but night after night the dream will loop.. until you can't stop thinking about it... even during the daytime." He said with a smile... as he wondered how long would it be until she thought of nothing but his cock.

"Every night I will dream about this. A little bit at first... but more and more... I will dream about how much I love it, how much I enjoyed you fucking me, how much I love your cum... the dream will loop... all night... your cum everywhere all night... I can't stop thinking about the dreams... I can't stop thinking about being fucked by you... your big cock... your hot cum... load after load... all the time..."

"Thats good Jennifer. Very good..." He said with a smile as he enjoyed the view. "Now you'll wake up and continue just as you were... you wont remember the watch, nor trance" He said as he slowly let the watch swing to a halt and put it back into his pocket.

She realized that her mouth felt slimy and tasted bad. Her hands were rubbing her tits. The doubts about what she was doing were back. She smacked her lips and her brow furrowed. Jennifer spit the rest of the cum out so it rolled down her chin and she shook her head. "I'm sorry da-doctor. I don't know what came over me just then." she started to rebutton her sweater as she looked around for her panties.

"Oh.. its... mmm... its okay Jennifer, I mean..." He said with a smile as he played innocent. "Do you... wanna talk about what happened? Or should I just leave?" He looked at her figure as she crawled around looking for her clothes. "We can talk in the morning if you want..."

He kept his act as he spoke and wondered what was going on in her head. He tried to imagine the confusion or the mix feelings that she must be having right now...

Jennifer was trying to decide how to take in this whole situation. She obviously didn't call him over here with the idea of sex in mind... did she? ...Though she was certainly horny...

And her doctor obviously didn't come here for sex either, he came here because she called him for a session.

She remembered being so horny, that no matter what she was feeling now she must have seduced him. She did get a little crazy when she got too horny, so it was probably her fault...

"No. I don't wanna talk about it tomorrow, it was wrong of me to force myself on you like that. I'm sorry doctor. You're a professional, and I called you here because I felt that I needed some help with my anxiety about working." She said, trying to remain dignified and professional, even though she was covered in his hot, dripping cum.

"If you're uncomfortable, I won't force you to stay. But I would hate for you to leave... I mean... I would hate for you to leave without doing your job... would you still be interested in our session? I think we also still need to discuss your fee for our home sessions." She said. A hopeful smile playing across her lips.

"Oh right... the session. I... completely forgot about it." He said as he smiled at her. His cock still out on display. "I mean... Im not complaining... Its not what I expected it'd be when you called me but... well..." He said as he gave her a smile. "But if you still feel stressed then I think we can do something about it"

He tried to keep a straight face as he spoke... He hadn't expected the trigger to take such a strong hold on her mind... The desire to dominate her and take her was growing by the moment... to just overwrite her personality like he had with Ruby... but he was enjoying her conflicted reaction way too much for now.

Her brow still furrowed, Jennifer found her panties and sat back to put them on. Once she had them on, she wiped more cum off her face and looked at it in her hand as she moved to her knees.

"I feel good now, but something tells me that once you leave, I'm gonna feel all that anxiety come rushing back. Would you be willing to hypnotize me again to help me?" She said, turning around on her knees only to realize that his cock was still out and it was right at her face level, less than a foot away. She unconsciously bit her lip as she looked at it for a moment then looked up into his eyes. Her mouth fell open just slightly as she looked up and every time she exhaled Dr. Mathias could feel her hot breath wash over his exposed cock.

He smiled, enjoying her reaction. The feeling of her breath sent shivers up his spine. "Well if you insist. I came here to help you after all." He said with a smile and a caring tone. "Although... after what happened... I would love to have a smoke before we move on" He said casually, remembering the trigger.

Her mouth fell open further at the word smoke and she felt like it immediately needed to be filled. She stared at his cock for a moment, then she shook her head, and looked back up at him. Trying to clear her thoughts. She needed to remain professional.

'Why hasn't he put his cock away yet?' She thought 'I need to suck it- NO! ...You forced yourself on him once, you can't keep doing this.' She argued in her mind.

"Oh, yes, sure." she said out loud, getting shakily to her feet "We can go on my balcony, it has a bottom wall so I won't have to find pants." She grabbed his hand and lead him up the stairs. She felt cum drip from her tits to her stomach as she walked up ahead of him, her ass right in his face.

She led him across the hall to a balcony overlooking her street. As she reached for the handle to the door she realized her hand was still covered in cum. She quickly switched hands, trying to hide her realization to save herself the embarrassment, she ran her handful of cum through her hair, getting it at least a little cleaner as she followed him on to the balcony.

To be continued.

12