Dr. Mathias Ch. 06: Jennifer's Fall

Story Info
Jennifer fall's totally under Dr. Mathias' control.
7.2k words
4.7
20.4k
22
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. If you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more main stream fair, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

*****

Jennifer led Dr. Mathias across the hall to a balcony overlooking her street. As she reached for the handle to the door she realized her hand was still covered in cum. She quickly switched hands, trying to hide her realization to save herself the embarrassment, she ran her handful of cum through her hair, getting it at least a little cleaner as she followed him on to the balcony.

He stepped out. "You have a really nice view from here Jennifer... lovely spot to spend the time... or... have fun... if you don't mind the random bystander passing by" He said jokingly as he stood close to her, his cock getting hard again as he got closer... "Or to just look at the while having a smoke..." He couldn't deny he was enjoying it. He saw her struggle after he said "smoke" the first time, how she looked at his cock as if it were the most delicious thing she had ever seen.

Jennifer's jaw dropped and her eyes went directly to his hardening cock at the word "smoke." She couldn't focus on any thing else. She was trying. The mental effort showed on her face and in her body language.

She stumbled over her words as her body screamed at her that it needed that cock in her mouth. But they were outside. People could walk past at any time. Tons of people did. "I-uh- than... thank you... I- what did you say? What are you gonna do?" Her eyes never strayed from Mathias' cock for a moment. Her mouth was hanging open and she was even drooling just a little bit.

"Me? Oh I'm just gonna enjoy the view. The fresh air and all that." He said with a smile as he looked at her and then very slowly his eyes moved down to her tits. "Mmm... I liked that sweater better when it was open. If you don't mind me saying so..." He said with a teasing smile. His cock already hard for her. He pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one, setting the pack on the waist high balcony wall. "I gotta say... I really love the view" He said enjoying her expression... and seeing her drooling for his cock just make him want to take her again.

"Oh it's okay Jennifer... don't worry" He said as he gently took her waist and pulled her closer to himself. "You seem a bit... nervous... Is everything okay? Is there something I can do... or give you...?" His tone was teasing as he got her close enough for his cock to touch her thighs. The warmth of her skin reminded him of their little moment on the couch...

He could see how much she tried to fight it. He could see how much she wanted to resist the urges... and that made him enjoy it even more now that he knew how weak her resolve was getting.

"I.. uhh . I'm just trying to-" She gasped as his cock brushed her against thigh. "I need to s- do you have a cigarette I could have?" Her chest was heaving. She was literally shaking with the effort of not sucking his cock, "...Just need to s- I need to..." Her hands managed to undo the button on her sweater while she was so intensely focused. It fell open, exposing her naked tits to the sunset.

He look at her and said "Yes... that sweater definitely looks better that way" He then focused his eyes on hers and said with a teasing dominant tone. "Tell me what you need Jennifer... I'm here for you, remember? To help you in any way I can." His right hand started to move up from her waist to her perfect tits. It very slowly slipped past her sweater and kept moving until he felt the shape of her breast. "Tell me what you need.. or better yet... take it... I can see you need it badly, whatever that is you need..."

Jennifer was panting. Starting to sweat a little with the effort. It looked like she was already about to have a screaming orgasm. "I'm- I-" She gasped when his hand caressed her. She moaned louder than she should when it reached her tit and cupped it. "You just- I feel like there's something- I just can't- I feel like I can't control myself... Like I'm losing control..." She moaned again when he squeezed her. A person walking by on the street below stopped to look around for the source, but she didn't see anything so she kept walking.

"I just... I want you. No I need you. There's something about you... I know that you're my doctor and what I did earlier was unforgivable. But every fiber of my being is telling me to... to..." Her back was against the waist high wall of her balcony, she began to slowly slide downwards, sighing softly as the head of his cock grazed up between her thighs and accidentally let out a louder, very sexual moan when it dragged over her pussy. A few attractive women jogging by in workout clothes stopped to ask each other about the noise, they looked around for it. There were more attractive women walking up the street. It looked like class just ended at the yoga studio on her street. She kept sliding down.

Dr. Mathias caressed her pretty face as she slid down... "Shhh... its fine Jennifer. We can talk in the morning. There's no need to think or talk.." He said with a dominant yet soothing tone. "Now take what you want and forget about everything else" He said as his tone became firmer.

After that he looked at the street for a moment... thinking how much he loved yoga pants... how tight and easy to tear they were.

He caressed her hair when she got on her knees as if she were a good pet. And as he did so he started to think about his fee... Money was not an issue thanks to Ruby. After all he owned every single penny she had... But the more he looked at Jennifer and the view from the balcony, the more he wondered how good it would be to own hers too...

"Talk in the morning." She mumble-repeated unconsciously as she moved down. "take what I want... forget... suck... swallow..." She took his cock in her mouth and immediately forced it all the way into her throat. She started massaging his balls and sucking back and forth vigorously, her head bobbing, and regularly hitting the thin wood wall, making a knocking sound. But that could barely be heard over her moans. As soon as his cock was in her mouth she started moaning loudly around it as if she was being fucked even though both her hands were being used to give him pleasure. A number of the yoga women had stopped to try and discover the source of the porn like noises as she slurped and moaned and said "thank you" and "I love your cock" without taking it out of her mouth.

"You..mmm.. don't have to tha..nk me" He said, finding it hard to speak as the pleasure she gave was more than distracting. He felt her lips close tightly as she devoured his cock like a good girl and he just let her do it... let her enjoy it... let her become addicted to it.

"God.. Jennifer.. uff you are killing me." He said with a voice full of lust and pleasure. He looked at the street and noticed the group of women looking around... He couldn't tell if they could see Jennifer, but they could clearly see how much pleasure she was giving him if they looked up. He didn't mind... not at all... part of him even thought that one or two must be jealous of how much she was enjoying herself...

He grabbed her hair tighter and pulled her off his cock. He forced her to look up. "Make. Me. Cum." His tone firm and dominant. It was clear that he was not asking her nor suggesting it. His tone and the look in his eyes made it clear that it was an order.

"Yes sir." She said, looking up at him with desperation in her eyes. She grabbed his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other while she fucked her mouth down on his cock ferociously, trying her best to make him cum as she moaned around his cock. After a bit of this she felt his cock throb and start to swell. her hips started bucking and it was clear that she was on the verge of having an orgasm just from sucking him. She pulled her mouth off just long enough to beg for his cum. "Please cum for me. Please give your good little slut all your cum. I'm so close. I just need your cum!"

As she sucked his cock, the feeling sent shivers up his spine. He could barely think now as she filled his mind with pleasure and lust...

He could feel himself about cum and he stopped trying to hold any longer. He groaned in pleasure as his breathing got heavier. He looked down at her, his new slut.. his dumb little slutty toy... And he grabbed her hair again, tightly as he pulled her off his cock and said "You are my little slut now..." His tone as dominant as it was lustful.

Then as he held her just a few inches away from his cock he came again... hard... his load hit her face and covered her exposed tits all over again... While he locked eyes with her and moaned her name...

"I'm your little slut." She gasped out, repeating his words again. When he grabbed her head and she saw his cock start to explode it pushed her over the edge and she had a loud orgasm. His cum filled both her eyes, as well as her mouth, it got all in her hair and covered her tits. She had a second orgasm when he moaned her name, still shooting what felt like a gallon of cum to drench her. She swallowed her fresh mouthful and started to clean his cock off with her tongue, shivering from several aftershock orgasms. "Thank you doctor. Thank you for letting me suck you. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." She said between licks and kisses on his cock.

"You have nothing to thank me for Jennifer..." He said as he started to clear his head again. He never expected to see such a hungry girl when he used the trigger. But he couldn't complain... not after how good she sucked his cock. He looked at the street and noticed a couple of those women still looking... "Maybe we should get inside now..." He said with a tired tone, though it was clear and obvious how much he enjoyed what happened. "I think theres a bit of an audience over there." He said with a playful tone as he gestured to the street.

Jennifer tried to peek over the wall to see the women, all standing around gossiping and looking up at the bimbo slut, but her vision was still too blurry from the cum shot directly into her eyes, so she fell back and turned to crawl inside, seeing her home through her doctor's cum. "I do have reason to thank you. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had and it was when you were fucking my mouth. Your cock was so amazing and I needed it. Thank you for letting me suck it." She said, crawling after him and sitting in the middle of her bedroom to look up at him. "So what now?"

He smiled as he watched her crawl back inside. "Well... this has been a rather.. unorthodox session" He said as he looked at her and at her exposed tits still covered with his cum. "I would say that what comes next depends on how you feel. After all... I came here to help you feel better" He said with his cock still on display.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Jennifer? Besides trying to be a bit more professional with you next time" His tone sounded serious but his eyes gave her a playful look...

She looked up at him. "I don't know what I want. I just know I want you with me. Would you be interested is staying the night? Or letting me come to stay with you?" She asked, starting to scoop cum off of herself and lick it off of her fingers.

"I wouldn't mind a shower..." He said with a smile. "I might stay if I can. I think we should... talk" When he said the last word, his tone got teasing... as if implying something more. He gave a look around her room... He might be sleeping here a couple of nights from time time... "I can sleep on the couch... I don't want to be a bother" he said with a smile playing innocent as he as got closer to her. Enjoying the view.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch, I have plenty of room right here." She said, gesturing to her bed. She shuffled a few steps closer to him while she was on her knees. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him with her face pressed against his cock. "Thanks again. You've been great." She nuzzled her face against his cock. Planting a few small kisses on it and his balls before pulling back to lick off the cum that she got on him. "The bathroom is right over there, it should have everything you need. I think I might lay down while you shower."

He started to walk to the bathroom undressing himself. "It should have everything... except you it seems" He said as he gave her a teasing look. "But maybe it'll be better in the morning."

He stepped into her bathroom and looked around, surprised by how luxurious it was. So spacious and clean... He could get used to this.

He kept the bathroom door open as he took his shower, the warm water felt so relaxing. For once he was the one letting his mind float.. and the thought of it made him laugh...

He was pulled out of his minds wandering by a flash and the sound of Jennifer's phone taking a picture. Mathias saw another flash and peeked around the shower curtain to see her taking several more pictures of herself with her cellphone, the flash going off right in her face. Jennifer seemed to get happier and more bubbly and energetic with each flash, until one hand moved down to play with her tits. She moaned softly "oh doctor." As she tweaked her nipple, and took a few more pics. At this point she wasn't even looking at the pictures after she took them, just repeatedly flashing herself again and again. She shoved her fingers down her throat to gag herself, then looked over towards the bathroom and got up to walk in. "Is there anything I can do for you doctor?" She asked playfully. One hand rubbing her tits while she sucked on several fingers from her other hand.

Dr. Mathias smiled at the beautiful sight she was giving him. "I have a couple of ideas... one of them includes you getting into the shower with me." He said as the water hit his body. "Get in... and get against the wall. Now." His tone dominant and lustful as his cock got hard again.

He never thought that she would flash herself... He didn't expect it... but he wouldn't let the opportunity pass. Besides... he wouldn't complain about having more sex with a beautiful cosplayer. And also... the more he used his new toy, the stronger his grip on her mind seemed to get.

"Yes, sir!" She said happily, and stripped off her panties and sweater, stepping naked into the shower. She turned her back to him, and bent a bit at the waist to put her hands on the wall her big round ass presented perfectly for him, she gave it a wiggle while the water washes over her face and tits.

"Play with your tits for me Jennifer" He said with a smile as he rubbed his cock against her pussy. His left hand grabbed her hair tightly. "I gotta say... this is one good way of taking a shower..." "Yes sir." She panted out as she press her face against the wall and start playing with her tits with both hands. she was moaning and bent over as she squeezed them and tweaked her nipples.

"Mmmm fuck... You're so big... So fucking hard." She said through her moans as he rubbed his cock on her pussy. She wanted to be his good girl. His good little slut, so she started to gyrate her hips, trying to make her ass as alluring as possible for him.

He was so eager and hungry to fuck her tight pussy all over again... but something she said before came to mind... she said that she had only been with one or two guys... and she didn't seem to be the slut he thought she was...

He pulled his cock away and then pressed it against her perfect ass. Pushing hard to make it fit... "God Jennifer... its so tight uff..." He groaned in pleasure.

When he pressed his cock against her virgin asshole, a deep guttural moan escaped Jennifer. "No one. No one's ever.." She managed to pant out as he felt her asshole winking against his probing head. She bent a little more and pressed her hole back against his cock head, trying to relax as she felt it force it's way inside until the head popped in. When it did she moaned hard. "Oh my God your cock feels massive!" She said with a little pain and a lot of astonishment.

Mathias' right hand grabbed one of her tits as he groaned, pushing his cock deeper in her tight ass. "You feel so good Jennifer.." His hips started to move, pushing Jennifer's face against the shower wall with each thrust. The water now hitting her back made her skin look so shiny and smooth. She groaned and squealed, occasionally letting out a yell as he pushed deeper into her asshole.

He kept pushing, making his way inch by inch until his full length was in. "Now only one person is allowed to enjoy your ass, little slut. Who is that?" He whispered in her ear with a dominant and lustful tone before kissing her neck and moving up looking for her lips.

"You sir! Only you can enjoy my asshole!" She yelped out in response. "Your cock is the only cock that gets to use my ass." She panted out, moaning as his balls came to rest against her pussy. She clenched her asshole tight around the base of his cock, already trying to keep him inside, to milk his cum deep in her ass.

"Uff..mmm hungry girl.." He said lustfully, as he felt her asshole squeeze around his cock. His pace quickened and he started to use her harder in response. Fucking her like the little slut she was slowly turning into. "You want to make me cum... uff.. dont you?" A big smile spread across his face as he spoke. It was clear from his tone that he wanted her so badly...

"Yes sir! I want to make you cum! I want to make your big hard cock spurt inside me!" She told him as she bounced her tight virgin asshole up and down on his throbbing cock.

He fucked her harder in response, his breathing more irregular as she thrust against him. The more enthusiastically she fucked him, the harder it was for him to hold. The feeling of her tight ass around his cock, the warm water hitting them both and the pleasure and lust of knowing that she was slowly turning into his little slut was so much that for a moment everything was a daze for him. His hips moved on and on, pounding her perfect ass, pressing her harder against the wall. Her cheek making a slapping sound against the wall with each thrust. His right hand hungrily played with her tits as his left held her firmly by her hair.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Your cock feels so good! It's so deep in my ass!" She yelled, bashing her ass back into him, making it jiggling with each thrust. "Fill me up! Please!" She begged when she felt his cock stiffen, when it pulsed and started to shoot inside her, she screamed "yes! Oh yes Master! I'm cumming, Fill my ass with his spunk while I cum Master!"

12