Dr. Mathias Ch. 06: Jennifer's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snapped back into the moment as he felt himself starting to cum. He groaned as he filled her ass with his hot spunk just like he had done to her best friend the previous afternoon.

Jennifer's body was going haywire. She loved the feeling of his hot cum pumping deep into her asshole. She was screaming and moaning. By the time he slowed down and pulled out of her, her knees gave out and she fell to a sitting position, turning around instinctively to start cleaning his cock with her mouth like a good bimbo.

He caress her hair as if she were a good girl. She had big smile on her face as he said "You are gonna have these sessions very often Jennifer. You need them, don't you?" He said dominantly, his eyes locked on his new slut. She pull her mouth off his cock just long enough to say "Yes, master. I need these sessions" in a tranced voice.

The words brought a smile to his face and he said "I think we can work together... with your therapy..." His tone teasing and clearly full of pleasure. "We can work together for my therapy." she repeated.

He took a few moments to enjoy her efforts at cleaning his cock. For a moment he wondered what she would say when she came back to her senses and what would she tell Ruby... Would she admit to... "forcing herself" on him?

Jennifer's cleaning had slowly morphed into her sucking his cock once again while she stroked with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. The doubtful thoughts were starting to creep back, but she did her best to sweep them aside. She may have forced herself on him at first, but the way he was lovingly stroking her head while his cock continued to grow hard again in her mouth reassured her. Especially when it grew large enough to start hitting the entrance to her throat, which she opened up submissively to accept him, popping his cock head in and out of her throat as the water cascades over her, making it harder to keep her eyes open.

He let his hand rest gently on the back of her head and started to say in a soothing voice "I'm going to count backwards from five and when I say zero you fall fall back into a deep, malleable, obedient trance...

...five...

...four...

...three...

...two...

...one...

...zero...

...Keep sucking, Jennifer. Worship your master's cock like a good bimbo as you feel my words shape your mind."

He kept caressing her hair as he closed his eyes enjoying it... relaxing as she took him deeper in her throat. "We have a lot of therapy ahead of us Jennifer. You'll need to be very loyal to it and do everything your master says" He smiled at the last word. "But... these sessions are very expensive Jennifer... so expensive..." His tone soothing yet dominant as he kept her blonde head bobbing.

"Very loyal" I said, pulling his out of her throat just long enough to repeat. "Do as my master says... very expensive... so expensive" I said, pressing her nose to his stomach in each space.

"And for as much as I love to help my little patient... I don't work for free. Nor do I plan to do so Jennifer" His tone turned severe at the end of the sentence... making it clear that he wouldn't leave until she met his fee.

"Love you... help me... you don't work for free... all my money... everything... control of my bank account... deed to my house... just like Ruby said." Jennifer moaned in her trance state. "Perfect toy... perfect slave... completely dependent."

Dr. Mathias was surprised by her little revelation... He thought that he told Ruby to keep their secret. Her slip made him curious... did Ruby do something she hadn't told him? Something to expedite Jennifer's change?

"Thats good... mmm.. very good. You love me Jennifer. You need me. I am slowly becoming the center of your world" He said with a dominant tone as He felt himself closer to cumming...

"I love you... I need you... you are the center of my world... " The cosplay bimbo moaned out as she sucked and kissed the big beautiful cock she was rapidly becoming obsessed with.

"Mmmm... good girl." Mathias moaned out. "Say that again."

"I love you... I need you... you are the center of my world... " Jennifer repeated. Mathias pushed her head down to feel his balls slap against her chin between each phrase.

"Again. Each time you say the words, they're more important"

"I love you..." Slap. "I need you..." Slap. "You're the center of my world... "

"Keep going, bimbo"

"I love you..." Slap. "I need you..." Slap. "You're the center of my world... "

He let a few minutes pass like that, letting the commands sink in before his curiosity got the better of him. Dr. Mathias turned off the water and looked down at Jennifer, saying "Now tell me, what else did Ruby tell you slave?" His tone gave room for no resistance.

"Ruby told me that your home sessions were very expensive..." Slap. "That she could barely afford them..." Slap. "She said that I should relax and close my eyes while she told me how to pay..." Slap. "I was relaxed and fuzzy before she told me to prepare my bank account and house deed to sign over to you..." Slap. "That I should obey you if I ever want to be truly happy..." Slap. "Then I woke up and she told me how excited she was that I had managed to get an appointment with you." Slap.

He smiled at her, satisfied with her answer. "You have to be grateful to her. But thats a matter for another day..." He said as He felt his cock throb in her mouth. "Now... focus on whats important and make your master cum" His tone lustful and full of desire as his grip on her hair got tighter... each time she took him in pushed him closer and closer... He close his eyes, unsure of how long He could hold.

"Yes master." Jennifer said, keeping eye contact as she deep throated his cock over and over, humming around it. When she felt it throb and start to swell in her throat, She pushed her head all the way down and held it there so his whole load pumped directly into her throat. When he was finished, she stood up and got out of the shower to dry off

and wait in bed for more orders.

He got out of the shower and took a towel with him as he walked back into the bedroom. The doctor saw her in her bed and stood there enjoying the view as he wondered how long the trance would last and how the commands would affect her long term...

"That was a great shower Jennifer... I feel more than refreshed" He said with a smile as he got closer to the bed.

"Very refreshing..." She repeated.

"You are going to be a very... very good girl.. And this house... mmm... its gonna make things so much easier once the paperwork is done." Dr. Mathias said as he got in front of her and started to massage her tits as he spoke.

"Mmmm... I'm going to be a very very good girl... The house will make things easier, once the paperwork Is done..." Jennifer repeated. She moaned as he grabbed her tits. Jennifer's face lit up, she reached over and opened the drawer of her nightstand, pulling the paperwork out along with a pen. She laid back to rest the paperwork on her flat tummy for him to write.

Dr. Mathias spread her legs and got closer to her. He was close enough for her to feel his cock and it was driving her crazy resting against her pussy lips. "Mmm... Maybe I"'ll let you keep living here if you're a good enough bimbo slave to deserve it." He said with a teasing smile as he signed the papers. "If you want the sessions to continue though, I also want full control of your bank account..." Mathias said as he played with one of her tits and kissed her tummy playfully after he was finished with the document and handed it back to Jennifer.

Part of him wondered if she even realized what she just did... and how she would react when she did realize...

"Anything else to sign, slave?" He said, emphasizing her new title as he drank in her body while she looked over the paperwork in an almost rehearsed movement, as if someone had put her in trance and coached her on how the documents should be properly filled out. His question came as Jennifer was folding it back up and she responded cheerily.

"Yes master! My bank documents!" She said, rolling over onto her hands and knees and grabbing another paper out of the night stand. She giggled as she felt Mathias wedge the pen he was writing with between her firm ass cheeks. She reached over her shoulder and put the document on her back for him to use as a desk as she reached back between her legs to rub the head of his cock back and forth over her dripping pussy lips as he read through them.

The documents stated that Dr. Mathias would be the official administrator on all of Jennifer's accounts and that her name was only to remain on the accounts so that any checks paid to her could be deposited without issue. Jennifer would no longer be allowed to do anything other than deposit without his written permission. They also showed her current savings and checking balance, which was much higher than Mathias thought it would be. Another pleasant surprise.

When he plucked the pen from between her ass cheeks, Jennifer took the dripping wet head of his cock and placed it against her asshole again, slowly, teasingly pushing back against him as she quietly moaned "Oh yes master. Take it all. Take it from your slave." She kept slowly pressing until the head of his cock popped into her aching asshole. "Everything that's mine belongs to you master. My house. My body. My money. My life." she moaned out, inching her way down his shaft.

"Please take it master. It feels so good when you take it all away from me." She continued to beg in a whimper, the pain in her ass intensifying as she slid further down his cock until his hips were pressed against her asscheeks.

Dr. Mathias signed the last paper, satisfied with its contents. He dropped it on the side of the bed before grabbing Jennifer's ass firmly as he ground his cock deeper into her tight ass. "Its done. Your life and everything in it belongs to me now..." He slapped her ass hard while his left hand reach for her hair and pulled her head back. "Dare to disobey... and you'll lose everything. House, money, career and your new master" His tone severe and firm, making it clear that he was not playing.

He pulled back slowly and pushed into Jennifer's ass again. His pace started to pick up the more he spoke. He was fucking her perfect ass... enjoying his new toy, his new slave.

"Yes master!" Jeniffer groaned out. "I understand master.. I will obey you master! Thank you master!" She said squealing and moaning with her ass fucking and spanking.

The doubts creeping into the edges of her mind earlier were ringing like alarm bells now. 'Why the hell did I just sign over everything I worked so hard for to this stranger? Why am I letting him fuck me up the ass? Why does it feel strangely good to feel him hurt me with his cock? And most importantly why am I not more upset by all this? Why aren't I fighting him? Why am I not tearing up the contracts?'

Then it all clicked. Mathias buried his cock deep in her ass and held it there for a moment when he heard Jennifer gasp like she was waking up from a nightmare.

She twisted her upper body to look back at him and Mathias could see the lucidity in her eyes. "You tricked me." She said, figuring it out. "You hypnotized Ruby and you hypnotized me and you took everything from me. Thats why I've been acting so crazy all night. That's why I got all these things ready without really thinking about why... Theres no way out for me, is there? Why are you doing this?"

Mathias stopped and smiled at her realization. He slapped her playfully a few times as if he was rewarding her for figuring out a difficult puzzle. "What can I say Jennifer? There is something special about owning two strong and beautiful women..." She could tell how satisfied he was about the situation and how much he was enjoying it. "I started with your friend... She really wanted to lose control for a moment. So I took it away entirely and now she is mine. She wears what I tell her and she does her best to always please her master" He gave Jennifer another thrust "And now... you. Your friend didn't even realize what happened to her. In fact she now believes she has always been like this... but you Jennifer... oh your case is gonna be different... it'll be slow. You'll notice the changes... you may even fight them. Try to resist and all that if you want.. but give it time and you'll be just like your friend." He grabbed her hair and pulled her back towards him, forcing her to get on her knees, her back pressed against his chest as he spoke into her ear with a dominant tone "I own everything you had... so a friendly piece of advice. From master to slave... don't do anything stupid Or you'll regret it." He pushed her back towards the bed and continued to fuck her perfect ass.

"Yes... sir" She said, grunting as his cock stretched her asshole. She started to lose herself in the pleasure, the fuzziness beginning to cloud her thoughts as the sensation of his cock throbbing in her ass, his hips rhythmically hitting her, her ass jiggling. "Yes sir" She moaned out. She started to buck her hips against him again, as he pushed her closer to another orgasm. "Yes master. Thank you master."

He smiled at her submission. He could feel himself closer and closer now... The more she moaned, the harder it was for him to hold. He slapped her ass harder as she thanked him and he got lost in the pleasure as his cock throbbed and he fucked her harder. He groaned as he felt the lust and pleasure overwhelm him and he press Jennifer against the bed firmly, pinning her in place as he groaned again, finally letting go... He came hard as he buried his cock as deeply in her tight ass as he could get to shoot his cum.

She pushed back against him, getting his cock as deep inside her as possible to capture all his cum. When he was finally done, and his cock slid out of her, she reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a butt plug, pushing it into her gaping asshole to make sure none of his spunk would escape her body. Then she turned to him, laying in bed. "Thank you master. Would you like to relax and cuddle? Or would you prefer to lay back and allow me to clean your cock with my slave mouth?"

He playfully slapped her ass before laying on her... wait, his... his bed now. "Both Jennifer. Clean my cock like the good slut you are and then we can relax... its been a busy night and you needed a lot of attention." His tone satisfied and exhausted.

She got down and started to work, methodically cleaning his cock with her tongue.

He looked around the room not as a guest but as the owner now. When his eyes fell on Jennifer again an idea started to form... What would her fans do if they saw her like this? The thought brought a smile to his face... but he set the idea aside. He wanted to enjoy her himself first... He wanted to see if there was any resistance left in that dumb little head of hers and if there was... He wanted to see her realize what she did and how deep in his trap she was...

"Be a good girl Jennifer and next time I'll cum in that tight pussy of yours.." He winked at her... His new slave... His new toy... "So you better be ready."

When you mention her pussy her eyes get a little bigger. He could see in her eyes that the taste of her ass on his cock had brought her back, and the knowledge of her helplessness was keeping her tongue working on his cock.

After she finished cleaning his cock she moved up to start cuddling with him. After a minute or two her phone buzzed and she picked it up. "Oh shit" She said under her breath. A text showed on the screen under the name 'Dove Crimson' : "Hey Jennifer! I'm back in town again! Do you still wanna hang out? My new place isn't very far from yours!" Dover had attached a selfie, pursing her big puffy blowjob lips in a kissy face.

Mathias took the phone out of her hand and read the message as if it was for him. "Mmm... Friend of yours?... She looks interesting." He handed the phone back and caressed Jennifer's hair. "Why don't we hang out with her?" His tone playful. "I wouldn't mind a new girl and... if you are good Jennifer, I'll cum in her pussy instead of yours" He smiled at her with a teasing smile as he wondered if Jennifer would give her friend to him just to save herself... or to save what little was left of her self at least.

Jennifer didn't really see any way around her current situation, so she looked up at Dr. Mathias and said "Yes sir... Should we get dressed?" She looked at her phone again. "What should I say back to her?" She asked, slowly stroking his cock with one hand.

He smiled at her before kissing her hungrily. "Invite her over... We have a pool after all, so we better use it for something" He said as he caressed her hair. His contact, the kissing and caressing, caused the fuzz to start to come back to the edges of her thoughts, she smiled a bit. He gave Jennifer a teasing look before he said... "And tell her that she can spend the night here if she wants." "Okay, sir." She said as she texted Dove to come over for the night, making sure to tell her to bring her swimsuit so they could go swimming with her new... boyfriend.

Jennifer got up and opened her closet to grab a swimsuit "Oh! I forgot that I had this!" She said, pulling a strobe light out of the bottom of the closet. He read the message she had sent her friend while Jennifer put on her swimsuit and grabbed the light... "Boyfriend?" He guessed its sounded better than "Master and Owner... He wondered how long she you be able to keep up her act. Jennifer put on her swimsuit.

He didn't pay much attention when she mentioned the light.. but then it hit him... the flashes... "Does that still work?" He asked as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed... He could stop her... let her remain herself... but he couldn't deny how good it would feel to see her turn herself into a dumb bimbo slut... and besides... it didn't last long... as long as she didn't look at it too long...

Jennifer plugged in the strobe light and it started flashing right in her face, she felt dumber and happier and sexier with each flash. Smiling, then giggling happily as she started to wonder why she was ever scared or upset. She was having so much fun! And now Dove was coming over! She could help us have fun! Jennifer's attention was pulled away from the strobe by a knock on the door. She look up "Oh! That must be Dove! I'll get it Master!" She said happily, giving him a quick tongue kiss and bouncing off toward the door, her ass and tits jiggling

Mathias was too surprised by the effects to say anything before Jennifer dashed out of the room... So he sighed and put on his boxers. It was going to be an... interesting night.

To be continued...

12