Dr. Mathias Ch. 07: Dove's Arrival

Story Info
Dove comes over to Jennifer's house to meet Dr. Mathias.
5.2k words
4.54
12k
10

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, youtuber, voice actress and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more main stream fair, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

*****

Jennifer's attention was pulled away from the strobe by a knock on the door. She looked up "Oh! That must be Dove! I'll get it Master!" She said happily, giving him a quick tongue kiss and bouncing off toward the door, her ass and tits jiggling.

Mathias was too surprised by the effects to say anything before Jennifer dashed out of the room... So he sighed and put on his boxers. It was going to be an... interesting night.

As he entered the living room he saw Jennifer leading Dove in saying "Oh, well, he started as my hypno therapist and we just hit it off! You should definitely try the hypnosis too. You'd love it!" Jennifer hugged her tight, then turning to look at him.

"Here he is now! This is Dove!" Jennifer said happily. Dove stepped forward. Once behind Dove's back, Jennifer pulled down her bikini top to flash him real quick as Dove reached to shake his hand.

He smile widely as she flashed him. Then his attention went to Dove. "Its a pleasure to meet you Dove. I'm glad you could come" he said with a friendly tone.

"Its nice to meet you too" she responded.

"I hope Jennifer wasn't telling you lies about me or anything" he said with a playful tone as he got closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist "Or did you now, sweetie?" he kissed her cheek as if they were a couple...

It seemed sudden that Jennifer would jump into a relationship so soon after her and her bf broke up, but meeting Mathias, Dove understood a little bit better. She'd always had a thing for older guys. Jennifer mentioned being curious about it, and Dove encouraged her to try for herself, so it was good to see that she was exploring her options a bit. Dove looked him up and down as subtly as she could.

"I would never lie about you!" Jennifer said happily, "I wouldn't know how." She playfully wrapped her arm around his waist pulling Dove in to hug them both, pressing two big sets of tits into his chest. Jennifer leaned in to kiss his neck playfully. Dove definitely didn't mind the hug.

After their hug, Mathias laughed and said "Would you like something to drink, Dove? Or shall we go to the pool already? The evening seems perfect for it" he smiled and kissed Jennifer before focusing on her friend. Jennifer put her arm around Dove's waist to listen. He remembered Jennifer's reactions a few minutes ago... So concerned and scared. He wondered how long the effects of the flashing light trigger would last this time and what she'd do when she realized what he planned to do to her cousin. He was thinking he might even turn her into his girlfriend... A dumb and loving little love doll.

"A drink sounds good. We can always take it out to the pool if we want." Dove put her arm around Jennifer's waist in return. 'She's being very touchy freely today, but I guess she's just in a good mood and she's probably been drinking a little bit.' Dove thought. She bit her lip as more potential scenarios for this evening occurred to her.

"In that case why don't you girls go outside and i'll get you two something to drink." He said with a smile before he gave a look to Dove and walked to the kitchen. Dove raised her eyebrows and returned his suggestive look before starting to follow Jenn.

"Sounds great babe." Jennifer said as she turned and walked towards the back door, holding it open for Dove. She pulled off her top and pants to reveal her bathing suit and followed Jennifer. As She walked out the door Jennifer looked to Dove and without lowering her voice asked "sexy, right?" Mathias could hear Dove respond "Oh definitely, he's super sexy." with a smile in her voice.

Mathias walked out to the pool with two glasses in his hands, one for each of them. He smiled as he saw both of them there in the connected hot tub, it was almost like a dream... Jennifer was already his and Dove... Well it was just a matter of time.

"Thats a sight that you don't saw often" he teased both of them as he got in next to them. "You both look beautiful together... " His eyes focused more on Dove "I hope you don't mind me saying so Dove"

He smiled as he gently offered each of them a drink.

Jennifer took the glass. "Thank you, mas- uh- baby. That's so sweet of you to say!" The water in the hot tub was warm, but she cuddled up to him as soon as he was in, snaking her free hand under the water to try and covertly caress his cock as he focused on her sexy friend.

Dove took the other glass and smiled at him, taking a sip of her drink. When he looked at her, she locked eyes with him. As he settled into the hot tub and Jennifer cuddled up to cop a feel Dove's expression transitioned from polite curiosity, to a full on 'come hither' stare. Though her body above the water didn't show any signs, Mathias felt her foot against his, before she playfully started to slide it up and down his leg. After another sip of her drink she sighed happily and said "This tastes great. You made quite a catch this time Jenn." her eyes never straying from Mathias'.

Jennifer started to rub his stiffening cock through his trunks as she pressed her tits into his side. The thought of giving him the pleasure of a three way was making her mind drift as she took another deep swallow from her glass and rested her head on his shoulder.

He smiled at Dove's look as he wrapped his arm around Jennifer and kissed her. "You flatter me Dove. I'm the lucky one here" He winked at Jennifer, then he smiled at her friend again as he felt her foot. "So what brought you to town? Work or... Pleasure?" he said with a teasing smile before laughing a bit.

For a moment he wondered if Jennifer would react if he tried to hit on Dove... and if so, how?

The trance made her love him and need him... What would she do at the possibility of having to share her master...

He could feel himself getting harder the longer he sat between the two of them... And Dove's teases didn't help either, but he remained calm and kept his act up. Maybe later on he'd have a new girl to play with...

Jennifer's eyes slipped closed as she started to softly kiss his neck.

Dove laughed with him, then responded "Oh definitely pleasure... At least I hope." She winked at him as Jennifer nuzzled into his neck. She took another sip of her drink, then deliberately licked the liquid off her lips while she broke eye contact just long enough to glance down at Jennifer's hand absentmindedly stroking his cock through his trunks.

Dove's foot dropped and she readjusted in her seat. When she relaxed again, her free hand "just so happened" to be loosely cupping her breast, absentmindedly cupping and squeezing it to tease the older man more as they spoke and she watched her friend rub his cock under the water.

His hand slid from Jennifer's waist to her ass and grabbed it tightly... Just as he'd done last night. A little moan escaped Jennifer when he did. Then his eyes focused on Dove again as she played with her tit for his enjoyment. "Something tells me you'll have a good time... The only thing you need is the right company..." he said to her with a teasing smile before kissing the cosplayer that was rubbing his cock. "Isn't that right Jennifer..." She kissed him back, moaning softly into his mouth. When he pull away, her eyes were fixed on him. "Oh it's sooo right." She said as she squeeze his cock and smiled.

His eyes flicked back to Dove after a few moments with a clear look of lust in them... He didn't mind if she could tell what he wanted. In fact, he want her to notice... And when he was done she'd realize that he wanted more than she ever thought...

Dove took note of the lust in his eyes. It created a spreading warmth all through her body. A needy warmth. She returned the look before finishing her drink and saying "Hey Jenn, would you mind going to get me a refill?"

"Sure, no problem!" Jennifer said. She hesitantly took her hand off her master's cock, then quickly disentangled herself and stood up to take Dove's glass. She looked down at Mathias as she passed. "Can I get anything for you, sir?"

"Maybe you should try to see where you left that strobe light, I feel like that'd fun to have handy." He smiled at her knowingly. He wanted her slave persona to stick around. "Yes, sir." Jennifer said as she stepped up out of the hot tub. She rocked her hips back and forth as she walked inside, making her ass jiggle with each step. He smiled at her as she left and said "Take your time sweetie... And make sure it's still working." He watched her walk, his eyes full of lust as he saw the perfect ass he claimed as his property earlier that night.

Once Jennifer closed the door, Dove turned to Mathias and moved next to him with lust burning in her eyes. Her hand slipped under the water and came to rest on his thigh right by his cock. She looked up to him with a devilish look and asked "Can you keep a secret?"

He looked at Dove playfully and smiled as his right hand moved to slowly caress her waist, moving down towards her ass. "I keep many secrets Dove... I may be able to keep some more with the right motivation..." he said as he grabbed her ass and suddenly pulled her closer.

Dove smiled as his hand slipped around her waist and she bit her lip as he gripped her ass. As he pulled her closer her hand accidentally shifted over to his cock and her jaw dropped. She pulled it back up as the devilish grin returned to her face. A finger from her free hand moved to her lips as she gave him a playful shush and twisted out of his hold on her ass.

She slid down into the water. Now on her knees in the hot tub. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of his trunks and slid them down. Even through the water, Dr. Mathias could see her eyes widen as she gripped his cock with both hands and slid the head into her mouth.

He close his eyes, enjoying the moment. Her lips around his cock felt so good that it almost made him wish they were in bed or in his office... "Uff.. Thats a good girl..." He let out softly with a tone full of pleasure...

His right hand grabbed her hair gently at first as it followed her moves but after a few moments his grip tightened and he slowly forced her to take more and more of his cock until he felt her pretty and innocent looking face against the base of his cock.

When he wrapped his hands in her hair and started to push her head down, it was like he lit a fire in Dove's pussy. The fire grew and intensified each time he pushed her further down. The feeling of his hot hard flesh forcing itself past her lips and over her tongue was all she could think about. She didn't notice the pool water that his cock was forcing into her mouth and down her throat. The fire kept building and raging. It spread to fill her whole torso and neck, but when she felt his balls against her chin and his stomach against her face, the fire seemed to explode up into her head. Her body started to quiver and shake as she was rocked by a sudden massive orgasm. She regained her ability to think while he was still holding her head down firmly and it occured to Dove that it was the immediate dominance he showed over her that made her orgasm so incredibly intense.

For a moment, he wondered what Jennifer would do if she found them like this... But then he remembered the strobe light... That girlfriend attitude was a sign of her new persona taking over... And he wondered, as he kept Dove's lips pressed against the base of his cock, choking her with it, how long would it take for Jennifer to go from loving girlfriend to loving slave... Just like her pretty friend...

Dove's eyes slipped open and she thought she saw lights flashing before her eyes. She didn't want to embarrass herself by passing out and making him fish her out of the hot tub, so she reached her hands up and signaled that she needed breath.

Mathias held her head down with one hand while he gently guided her motioning hand back down to his balls. He kept her head down, thrusting into her throat for ten or fifteen more seconds before relaxing and letting her come up for air.

When he decided to let her breathe again, Dove put a hand on either of his shoulders and pulled herself up, gasping for air.

When her eyes refocused she realized that the lights flashing in her eyes weren't actually in her head. She pointed up to the flashing light in Jennifer's bedroom window and asked "What's up with that? You think everything's okay up there?" She looked up at him with her big innocent eyes, her soft pillowy lips parted in confusion.

Mathias turned to look up then smiled... so that's why she hadn't come back. "Maybe... We should go and check her out." He said with a smile as if nothing was wrong, remembering that his pants and the watch were up there. Dove stood up, looking at the window.

Mathias looked back at her, taking in her body as a little idea lingered in his mind... "Or we could stay a bit longer and... Talk..." He said, putting his hand on her hip as he said the last word. "Jennifer must be looking for something... It may take a while..." He said as he moved his hand to grab Dove's ass tighter than before and pulled her closer.

He knew what Jennifer was doing... And as such he knew that the longer she stared, the more powerful her new persona would become... Leaving the poor and innocent real Jennifer buried deep in her mind.

He smiled at Dove

"Mmmm... You may be right about checking on her... But then again, I think she can handle herself." Dove said as she looked down at him and bit her lip. "Plus a talk sounds good... I bet you have a real... mouth full to give to me." She said as she crouched and moved her hands back down to his cock to stroke it against her stomach, letting him support her by his grip on her ass. She pumped his cock against her tight stomach she said "You just have such a huge... Argument to make" She smiled again and started licking and biting her lips as she looked down to his cock under the water.

He kissed her hungrily as the lights flashed up in Jennifer's room. He maintained his grip on her perfect ass with one hand while his other slowly reached for her tits. She kissed him back, forgetting the strobe light completely. She moaned into his mouth when he grabbed her tit.

"Let me show you how good of a... Conversationalist I am..." Dove said with a smile and a teasing tone as their lips parted.

He let go of her ass and moved a finger to her lips in a sign of silence as he said "But you have to be a good girl... And be quiet until we are done... Discussing. We don't wanna get caught" As soon as his finger was against her lips, she parted them and started sucking the tip of his finger like a cock while she jerked him under the water. She nodded in response without stopping her sucking.

Mathias pulled his finger back and stepped behind her, pushing her to the edge of the hot tub and forcing her to bend over it as he moved closer behind her... "Is that clear, Dove?..." He said with a dominant tone as he pull down the lower half of her bikini before pressing his cock against her tight pussy.

"Mmmm, Yes sir. Crystal clear." She said in a quiet moan.

"I'm gonna use this tight young body as my brand new toy, and you're going to obey me without making a sound. Is that clear?" Mathias almost growled, lust starting to color every thought.

She turned her head to look at him over her exposed ass. "Mmmm. Yes sir. My body is yours, and I won't make a sound." she said with a smile, flexing her stomach muscles to grind her wet pussy lips over the head of his cock.

He smile at her response. "Good girl..." He moved his hips, pressing his cock against her as it slowly made it's way into her tight pussy, giving her his length inch by inch until the base of his cock pressed against her toned ass.

"Keep being good and you'll be rewarded Dove... Uff... Good girls always get a prize..." He said teasingly as he started to saw his hips back and forth. She was squirming and quivering around his cock. Small moans slipped past The beautiful young actress' puffy blowjob lips as her pussy convulsed around his throbbing meat.

The water around them slowed his movement, but he was soon moving fast enough to make her small frame bounce with each thrust.

His right hand grabbed her waist firmly while his left grabbed her hair tightly and forced her head back as he fucked her tight pussy harder, physically claiming her his new slut..

Dove's small pants of "yes sir" punctuated his sentences she started to moan softly. "Please reward me Doctor!" She quietly moaned out as his thrusting intensified.

As he held her head back, Dove's eyes focused on the window and she thought she could see a little bit of repetitive movement in the flashes. She started to try to identify the shadow before her pussy started to convulse around his throbbing cock, yet again wiping out all thought except "STAY QUIET"

His pace got harder as he felt her pussy seize around his cock... "Mmm... Thats a good girl... Now make me cum Dove... Get your reward..." He said, full of lust as his grip on her figure got tighter. Her pussy felt so tight that he didn't even want to hold back his own orgasm... It was as if her pussy was choking his cock for everything he had...

He looked up at the window and smiled. The lights kept flashing... He had noticed Dove looking at the window for a moment and so he said with a playful tone... "Make me cum... And i'll take you to see Jennifer... who knows what she's doing up there..."

In his head, Mathias was picturing the two looking at the light almost drooling as they lost all sense of who they were... Ready to be brainwash by their master...

"Yes doctor, please fill me with your hot cum! I need my prize, sir! I'm your little obedient fuck doll and I need you to fill me up with your hot cum!" She begged quietly as her pussy continued to convulse on his cock.

In an effort to make him cum she reached back and spread her asscheeks for him exposing her asshole and moving his hand from her hip so his thumb slipped up her ass and his fingers grip her big, jiggling ass cheek.

He leaned forward, instead of pulling her head back, he pressed Dove's face into the soft, damp grass as his pace kept increasing. Every moment that passed made it more and more difficult to think. Dove's pussy felt so good that he could barely think of anything else...

12