Dr. Mathias Ch. 07: Dove's Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pounded her faster and faster it became harder and harder for Dove to keep quiet as her orgasm intensified. The pleasure and domination was more intense than she had ever felt. The sensation of his stiff cock pounding her as he pressed her face into the ground was being etched into the front of her mind permanently.

After a few more moments he gave her a hard thrust, pressing her thighs hard against the edge of the hot tub as he finally let go at the deepest point his cock could reach... Filling her with his cum.

He gasped, then moaned as he finally let go of her hair with a wide smile of satisfaction; her whole body went limp. Exhausted from all the pleasure. "God... Dove... Uff... I needed that" He said with a teasing smile. "Mmmm. Thank you, sir." She responded quietly.

"Next time i'll use that tight asshole of yours..." A quake ran through her body. "Mmmm. Yes, sir. Anything you want." She said with a contented smile on her face .

He kept his cock buried deep in her tight pussy as he said "Good girl... Thats very good, Dove." Dove felt her pussy convulse around his motionless cock with several aftershock orgasms until Mathias finally withdrew his cock, what felt like it would be five or ten loads from a normal man came pouring out of Dove's pussy. Cum was running down her thighs and mixing with the water in the hot tub when she pulled her bikini bottoms back up, she was pleasantly shocked to feel what still felt like a substantial amount of spunk still inside her.

Mathias then held out his hand to help Dove step out of the hot tub. For a moment he wondered why she submitted so quickly... But he wasn't about to complain about it. "Mmmm, Thank you, sir" she respond as she stepped up.

"Come on now... It's time to see what Jennifer is up to." He smiled as Dove pulled up her bikini bottoms with her pussy still full of his cum.

Dove hopped into a cute pose and said "sounds good, Doc!" In a way that didn't seem very submissive, but more like her normal self. He took her hand, and lead her up towards the house.

As they walked Dove held Dr. Mathias' hand and bumped into him cutely for attention as she babbled happily, obviously smitten and cock-drunk from her orgasms. "I'm so glad I came over tonight. I honestly wasn't sure when Jenn said to come meet her new bf... I usually hate them, but I guess she was actually listening when I explained that i've always preferred guys a lot older than me. In fact Doc, if I hadn't stopped short of telling her that one of the main reasons I like older guys is that they're much better at the master/slave kink, I would have thought she was specifically trying to set me up with the stress reliever i've been needing!"

As the couple walked down the hallway to Jennifer's bedroom, Dove continued "I just can't believe she randomly decided to date a guy that happens to be everything I look fo-" her words were cut off as she started to hear a sound. They were still several feet down the hall, but Dove looked up to The doctor to see if he could hear the almost pained moans and the occasional mumbling coming from Jennifer's room...

Mathias looked at her and acted surprised and almost worried... In reality he was curious to see what his little slave was doing. The sounds were even more enticing... What was the strobe light doing to her?

As they approached the door, Mathias stepped aside to allow Dove to open it. She turned the knob, then opened the door and gasped, trying to make sense of what she was seeing, when Dove's eyes adjusted to the strobe light and she got a good look she yelled "Oh my god!" And turned around to bury her face in Dr. Mathias' chest. Dove's voice sounded mostly shocked and embarrassed, with a little bit of humor mixed in as she said "She said she only kept them as jokes!"

Being a female celebrity means that you have a certain number of creepy fans. A number of them mail you things. Jennifer had always received quite a lot more crazy stuff than Dove ever did. But Jennifer also encouraged it. She would make youtube videos showing off all the things her fans sent her, Including lots of sex toys. One guy liked to send Jennifer comically large dildos "as a joke"

Jennifer was on her knees in front of her desk under the window. The strobe light was on and shooting right at her face, her eyes wide open. She still had her bikini top on, using it hold her tits tight around 14 inch dildo as she used one hand to make it fuck her cleavage. The pained moans were because Jennifer had pulled her bottoms to the side and she was bouncing on the biggest dildo anyone ever sent to her. It was two feet long and maybe 6 or 7 inches across. With each bounce, Jennifer lowered herself a little bit more, the giant dildo pushing deeper into her ass. The occasional mumbling was because Jennifer was using her other hand to push her "sweet 16" dildo down her throat 3 or 4 times before pulling it out and slapping it against her face and cheeks as she said "I'm happy to be an obedient bimbo slave. I love to obey my master. I would do anything for him." In a monotone voice, with drool and lube dripping down her face and tits.

Mathias tried to keep his satisfied smile away... As he kept up his act. He looked worried as he said "Don't look Dove... Jennifer is.. She'll be fine..." He said as he kept the younger actress against his chest.

Poor girl... And to think that just a few days ago she was fine... He looked around the room for his pants. But then he decided to deal with his little slave first. He let Dove go and walked over to Jennifer...

The fact that she wasn't blinking at all said more than enough. He knelt behind her and whispered into her ear as he reached for the off button on the light. "You are a good girl Jennifer... Master is here now. And we have to deal with your lovely little friend..." He whispered with a dominant tone. There was no need to fake being her boyfriend. Now he could just say what he really was, and seeing her like that gave him just the right idea on how to deal with her...

"Thank you master!" Jennifer said softly and cheerily when Mathias whispered to her. "Yes sir, we do." She turned to look at Dove, still jerking off the dildo with her tits and sliding further down on the giant. "Would you like to come help me serve my master?"

"What... What happened to her?" Dove sounded upset, and still a little amused, but not nearly as shocked as she had been before. "Did... Is she okay?" Jennifer and her had talked about sex before. She had never been this kinky. This seemed more like something Dove would do to turn a guy on than anything Jennifer would ever consider.

Mathias took his cock out as if it was something normal to do. He smiled at Dove as he said "Come here... Don't be shy." He then looked at Jennifer before whispering at her... "Save one of those dildos for Dove... I want to train her tonight" Then he stood up and grabbed Jennifer's hair, forcing her to her feet. Jennifer bit her lip in pleasure as he pulled her, the giant dildo making a squelching sound as he pull her ass off of it.

"Everything is fine Dove... Come here..." She smiled and fixed her bikini before stepping over and wrapping an arm around Dove.

"You- you're a hypnotherapist!" Dove said with a sudden realization. "So what, you hypnotized Jennifer into being your girlfriend, then decided to just wipe her mind and make her your sex slave?"

The words fell out of Dove's mouth as they occurred to her. She knew she should feel shock and disgust and pity. A large part of her did, but there was another part of Dove... another part that wanted to hear more, that wanted it to be true. This was the part that set her pussy on fire, and caused her to bite her lip sensually after her accusation.

Mathias laughed before grabbing Jennifer's ass tightly as he whispered in her ear... "Take her to bed... I'll join in a minute"

He focused his gaze on Dove again as he said "Wiping her mind? Where did you get those ideas Dove?... I'm just helping his lovely woman with her stress... Nothing more" He played innocent as he pictured Jennifer drooling like a mindless little fuck toy.

He walked around the room looking at both of them... Slowly making his way back to his pants... To his watch... To the little shiny thing that would turn Dove into his personal little pet just like it turned Jennifer into his dumb and loving girlfriend...

To Be Continued...

12