Dr. Mathias Ch. 08: Dove's Desire

Story Info
Dr. Mathias welcomes Dove into his harem. Jennifer helps.
5.9k words
4.62
11.8k
14

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Sorry for the delay on this chapter, life got a bit crazy for a while, but im gonna try to write more often.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more main stream fair, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

*****

He focused his gaze on Dove again as he said "Wiping her mind? Where did you get those ideas Dove?... I'm just helping his lovely woman with her stress... nothing more" He played innocent as he pictured Jennifer drooling like a mindless little fuck toy.

He walked around the room looking at both of them... Slowly making his way back to his pants... to his watch... To the little and shiny thing that would turn Dove into his personal little pet just like it turned Jennifer into his dumb and loving girlfriend...

Jennifer giggled when he squeezed her ass and stepped over to sit on the bed. Laying back and relaxing. "Come sit with me! Let cuddle and relax!"

Dove felt like she had a good idea of what he did to Jennifer. Of what might happen to her if she didn't turn around and run away right now. But part of her brain made her stay still. Her pussy was aching both from use and with need. And her mouth felt empty again. She knew it would be bad for her to stay, but a growing part of her wanted things to go bad. That's why she replied to him with "That makes sense. I guess... well, it was just a shock!" Before she crawled up on the bed to sit next to Jennifer.

Mathias got to his pants and took the watch with him as he walked back to the bed. He stood right in front of both of them. "What did you have in mind Dove? That I somehow brainwashed Jennifer into being my girlfriend? My little slut?" He said with a smile as if nothing was wrong. "Don't be silly... right Jennifer? It's not like I showed you a shiny watch or something like that..."

"Right!" Jennifer responded, with laughter still in her voice. His tone became more teasing and playful as he showed both of them the watch. "Or maybe... I did do something to her... and now I'll do the same to you..." The watch slowly swayed back and forth in front of Dove's innocent eyes. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Dove in a gentle hug. She made an "oOoOoOohhh!" mock-creepy sound when he started to swing the watch.

Dove watched him step up on the bed. Part of her mind was screaming to run away, to fight him but the thought of being controlled so totally was turning her on so much that she couldn't help but stay. She quietly responded, "You can't hypnotize someone to do anything they wouldn't normally do."

She blinked at the watch, then put her hand on Jennifer's thigh as she started to watch it swing back and forth. "You did... You did do it." She said quietly. Her pussy was so wet. And she couldn't stop licking and biting her lips. "Do it to me, Master. I want to be your hypnotized slave girl. I want to serve you permanently and have no mind of my own." Dove said, her eyes following the watch, her lips parting, her eyelids starting to droop. Mathias smiled and said "Jennifer, get on your knees and suck my cock..."

"Yes master!" she said happily as she let go of Dove and slid off the bed and down to her knees in front of him. She pulled his pants down and quickly started to go to work on his cock with a new found enthusiasm, making slurping sounds and moaning around it as she worked hard to pleasure him.

"...and you Dove... just look at it. Look how shiny it is." The watch slowly swayed back and forth in front of her pretty eyes... Mathias lowered the watch slightly, so that as Dove looked at the swinging watch, she had a perfect view of her friend slurping and sucking the Doctor's thick shaft.

A cosplayer and two actresses... a girlfriend, a slave and now... a pet. At this point he could just retire and live off his slaves' money... after all he already owned everything they had... But... he just loved his job too much to leave it.

"Just breath and look at it go... nothing else matters now. Don't resist, and don't fight... this was what you want..." His tone dominant and firm. Giving no room for questioning.

"Yes master." Dove said, her eyes glazing over as her thoughts got fuzzier and fuzzier. She had role played this so many times, it was wild to finally be doing it for real, to really be falling under the spell of a man who would control her totally. Without thinking, her hand automatically went to her pussy, still full of his cum. She rubbed it through her bathing suit. Her body relaxed more and more. The steady movement of the watch and the steady slurping and moaning from Jennifer worshipping his cock did their work to relax Dove's mind and quiet her thoughts.

"Now Dove... let everything fade away. Let yourself fall under my trance" he said with a dominant tone as he caressed Jennifer's hair with his free hand.

He let the watch sway a few more moments to make sure Dove was too far gone to resist. "Now listen carefully... and repeat... You love me.... You need me... I am your master and you are my pet. My property. Thats all you have ever been and ever will be"

His tone dominant and firm. He spoke as if this was the only truth there was...

"Who you were and what you did was only to prepare you to better serve. Everything you are and everything you have belongs to me."

Suddenly thoughts start occurring to Dove as she watched his cock pump in and out of Jennifer's face. It felt too good to repeat them for her to question the urge.

"I love you... I need you... you are my master, and I am your pet... your property... that's all I have ever been and all I ever will be... everything I was and everything I did was only to better prepare myself to serve you... everything I am and everything I have belongs to you..." She said as she absentmindedly rubbed her pussy. Jennifer's moans got louder for a moment and her body quivered with a small orgasm.

"Say it again." Dr. Mathias commanded

Dove gave Jennifer a mildly jealous look before she bit her lip and repeated everything while she continued to stare at the doctor's cock as it disappeared and reappeared from Jennifer's mouth.

He smiled as he saw Dove losing herself. "You are my dumb little fuck doll. All you want is to serve and being fuck and used by your master. My cum and pleasure are your only reward. You are addicted to my cock."

"I am your dumb little fuck doll... all I want is to serve and be fucked and used by my master... your cum and pleasure is my only reward... I am addicted to your cock." Her eyes followed the thrusting cock as it made Jennifer's throat bulge out over and over. Dove's hand kept rubbing her pussy. All other thoughts in her head were replaced by the squelching and slurping of Jennifer's sucking.

Mathias could feel his orgasm building up. Jennifer really knew how to suck a cock, and for a moment he wondered if the two of them would fight over his cock.

"You are my property. Is that clear, slut?" His tone remained firm and dominant as he put his free hand on the side of Dove's head. He waited for her response as he pulled her closer a little bit at a time.

"Yes Master. I understand." she said.

Jennifer sped up her sucking, relaxing her throat and letting his cock slam into her while she massaged his balls and stroked him every time he pulled back. She had already cum once from sucking him, and she was quickly building to a second orgasm as she listened to him reinforce the parts of Dove's mind that were already submissive to more easily enslave her. To make her the way she was meant to be.

"Good, Dove... Jennifer, stop... I want you to teach Dove how to be a good slave" He said with a smile.

"1... 2... 3... Awake Dove." His tone dominant.

Dove's eyes twitched and she shook her head, a little confused. She couldn't remember exactly what she was just thinking, but when she looked up and saw him she smiled broadly. "Hello master!" she said cutely. Moving to her hands and knees and inching closer to him, where she saw Jennifer.

It felt almost too easy... Jennifer and Ruby tried to put up a fight, to resist and stay in control... but Dove... that girl... It was like she couldn't wait for it. She just gave herself to him like a loyal little pet. She literally begged to be his new toy. It turned Dr. Mathias on.

Dove was also younger than Ruby and Jennifer, and not as big a star... maybe she could "retire" and be his full-time slut without making too big a fuss.

Three girls now... three girls who made the mistake of being near him... and now all of them became his sweet and dumb little slaves. All in all, he had to say he loved his job.

Jennifer had stopped immediately when instructed to, leaning back with her hands falling to her breasts to push them up into a presentation position for his viewing pleasure. She looked over at Dove. "Come next to me and get in this position."

When Dove was down with her and presenting her tits for their master, Jennifer turned to her "So, your first responsibility will be this: anytime our master has an erection that isn't being worshipped, you should get on your knees in front of him to support his heavy cock with your face. You can feel free to kiss and lick his balls a little too, as long as it's not too distracting. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jennifer." Dove said obediently, shuffling forward on her knees. She looked up to him with her innocent eyes and tucked her face up between his legs. His balls on her chin, with his heavy, throbbing meat resting across her sweet face.

He smiled as he saw Jennifer teach her friend how to serve. "Jennifer, I think we should test Dove... I want to be sure she is good enough to be my pet." He said with a playful tone as he caressed Jennifer's hair and lightly slapped his hard cock against Dove's face. Dove gently kissed his balls, giving little licks occasionally as Jennifer moved to grab something.

Dove saw her walk back with the three dildos from earlier and watched her lay them on the floor between the two of them. There was a 2 foot, a 16 in, and a 14 in. Jennifer smiled at her and said. "Good job. Now we wait for orders." Before she smiled up at Dr. Mathias, her gaze returning to his face as well.

"Bend over the bed Dove..."

"Yes master" she said obediently as she pulled her face out from under his cock and climbed up to lay on her stomach on the bed, her legs hanging off the side next to him. As she stood up, he pulled Jennifer close to him and quietly said "Jennifer, I'm gonna fuck your friend's pussy until she stuffed full of my seed, and I'm convinced she doesn't have any secrets left... I want her to choke on a dildo every time she hesitates or tells me something that makes her a bad girl." He said. He was already thinking about a three way.

"Yes master!" Jennifer said, gathering up her dildos and climbing up on the bed.

He wanted both of his girls... but he decided to make sure Dove was fully under his control first. "Now Dove, tell me... do you have a boyfriend or someone your master should know about?"

"Well master... I have two guys I've been dating, I was trying to decide which one I wanted to get serious with and which one I had to break up with, but that decision is solved now that I'm your property. Does secretly leading them both on make me a bad girl?" she asked, biting her lip and looking at the dildo that Jennifer was holding inches from her lips. She stuck her plump ass out toward his cock, her pussy lips shining with her horny wetness.

Jennifer had one hand wrapped around a large dildo just in front of Dove's mouth and the other pressing on her own clit. She was looking up to him with lust in her eyes, awaiting instructions.

He slapped Dove's ass hard as his left hand grabbing her waist firmly. He thrust his cock hard in her tight young pussy without any love or care.

"Jennifer... Choke her with it..." he said with a dominant and firm tone as his hips started to move. Jennifer bit her lip as he thrust into dove. "Yes master" she said as she forced the dildo deep into Dove's mouth. "...And you enjoy one of those dildos too... I'll get to you after we are done with this little slut."

"Thank you master!" she responded, picking up one of the other dildos and starting to push it in and out of her own mouth.

Dove's pussy stretched around his thick cock as he plunged deep into her. It was already full of his cum from fucking in the hot tub, so Mathias' cum gushed out around his hard throbbing shaft as he plunged into her. She moaned around the fat dildo in her throat, not fighting against that or him as it choked her.

He waited for Jennifer to get a rhythm going in and out of her own mouth, enjoying the look of devotion and adoration in her eyes as she looked up at him and choked herself with the big rubber cock.

He smiled at her before he looked down again and said "Oh stringing along two different guys like that just makes you a dumb whore..." his pace got harder as he spoke while his tone got more serious and dominant. Dove moaned and nodded in agreement around the dildo.

"What makes you... a bad girl... you dumb little slut..." He slapped her ass harder with his left hand while his right grabbed her hair tightly "...is that you were fucking a cock that wasn't your master's... Did they cum in this little pussy as well? Or did they coat your tits and mouth with spunk?"

Dove shook her head when he asked if they came in her pussy, then nodded emphatically when he suggested that they may have covered her face and tits. She moaned harder and bucked her hips back against him, trying to take his cock deeper and deeper as she started to convulse around him in another orgasm.

Forcing the dildo down her throat over and over, Jennifer matched the speed and intensity of his thrusts into Dove and moaned as her pussy got wetter and wetter. As he degraded Dove further, she nodded and moaned out "mmhmm" with each his comments.

"Seems like we have a very bad girl Jennifer... your dumb little friend here can't keep her legs closed apparently..." He said with a severe and dominant tone as his pace grew harder with each thrust.

Dove may have been a whore before they met but she was his property now and He'd make sure to enjoy her as much as he could.

"Let me say it one more time... and this goes for you as well, Jennifer." he said as he looked at her seriously and slapped Dove's ass again, harder than before... not caring if it was hurting her. "Both of you are my toys. My little slaves... I own everything you have and everything you are."

Jennifer pulled the dildo out of her throat and said "yes master." Then pushed it back in while she pulled the dildo out of doves throat so she could moan out "mmmm. Yes master!" before Jennifer pushed the dildo back into her throat.

Mathias grabbed dove's hair and pulled her back, forcing her to arch her back until she was looking up to him. "Dare to kiss or fuck someone that isn't your Master... and I will completely erase your mind... I'll turn you into a braindead fuckdoll and donate you to a frat house to use as their permanent cum dump..." When he pulled her up Jennifer had left the dildo pushed all the way in with the balls on her chin, So Dove could only nod her agreement.

He kissed her neck before looking at Jennifer.

"Maybe if you catch me in a good mood... I'll just make sure neither of you are on the pill the next time pump your wombs full of cum... Do I make myself clear?"

His tone firm and severe... making it clear that he was not playing around. His hips kept moving all the while... pushing him ever so close to his edge but he kept it under control for the moment.

Jennifer pulled the dildo out of her own throat and responded, "Yes master." Then she reached forward to pull the dildo Dove's throat so she could repeat "Yes master." Dove held eye contact with Mathias as Jennifer pushed the dildo back down her throat.

Jennifer moved behind Dove and held her in place, one of her massive tits on either side of Dove's head while she reached around to fuck her throat hard and fast with the dildo. She held Dove's body twisted around so she was forced to stare into Mathias' eyes while he fucked the last scraps of independence out of the young starlet.

His pace got harder as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his edge. Seeing Jennifer completely brainwashed and seeing Dove losing herself with each thrust made him feel so powerful... It was so much that was almost intoxicating.

Knowing that his three beautiful slaves would do whatever he said without question felt even better... He could make them ruin their careers on a whim... lose everything just for the sake of it... he owned everything the three of them had... And he could take even more... He could turn all of them into mindless dolls... totally devoid of thought... nothing but living, breathing, real dolls... but no... but that wouldn't be as fun...

He looked deep into Dove's eyes, putting his hand gently on her cheek. "Do you remember what I told you by the pool? While my cum was still running down your thighs?"

Dove nodded as much as he would let her. "Good... I told you the next time I fucked you I would be using your ass..." He looked down at Dove's body. Jennifer held her twisted around, so that Mathias could see the dildo being forced down her throat as he fucked her, it looked painful. He decided to test her devotion. He slowly pulled his cock out and stood. Dove's lower half tried to flip around, to untwist her body, but Dove grabbed the bed and held herself that way. She wanted her master to see the look in her eyes as he forced his cock up her tight virgin ass.

"Good slut..." Dr. Mathias said, moving forward again to press his cock against her asshole. Dove's eyes widened almost comically, and she squealed around the dildo as he pushed into her. He squeezed her ass with his left hand, and gave her tits a slap with his right, before resting it on her throat so he could feel it bulge as Jennifer forced the dildo inside over and over.

He grabbed Dove's tits firmly as his pace got faster with each passing moment. "Make me cum Dove... that's what you...ufff... are meant to do..." He kissed her neck passionately.

***

Ruby had edged herself all night. She put on some lingerie and sent her doctor a text asking "Hello Master! How are things going with Jennifer? I know she was excited to see you again. Has she fallen under your control yet? Is there anything I can do to better serve my master?"

12