Dr. Mathias Ch. 08: Dove's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

He felt his phone buzzing, but he didn't give it a second thought... instead he looked at his other blonde whore and said "Jennifer take my phone and record your new sister... make sure my face is not visible. This is her first official time with her master... let's keep that moment" he said before kissing Dove's neck again as he whispered to her. "Don't you want that? Being recorded like the cheap whore you are... Maybe we could show everyone in the world that you are little more than a sex doll..."

"Yes master!" Jennifer said excitedly as she pulled the dildo out of Dove's throat and set it next to her. As she leaned over to grab his phone, she saw the notification of his text from Ruby and smiled, she opened the camera and started recording. Jennifer put the phone camera in selfie mode and got back behind Dove's head so she could hold the new slut for her master, she held the phone up next to his head. The shot showed the middle of his stomach to the top of her head.

"Dove's first time with our master!" she said as she smiled up into the camera. Dove's body was twisted around in a way that looked painful, but even though her ass, tits, and face were all presented for Dr. Mathias, her face showed nothing but pure pleasure, longing, submission, and devotion. Jennifer pulled the dildo out of Dove's throat just after hitting the record button.

"Oohhhh fuuuck! I was made to make you cum, Master!" Were the first words Dove was able to gasp out once Jennifer started recording. When Dove saw the phone, she did her best to give her movie start smile but the pleasure and submission were too intense, and her mouth went into another "0" of an orgasm. As soon as she could speak, she started responding and begging. "Yes master! I love it when you record me like the whore I really am! I love that you turned me into your sex slave! I want you to pump my virgin ass full of your hot cum so everyone in the world can see that I'm nothing more than your stupid little sex doll!" She begged as she bucked her hips back against his and clenched her ass as tight as she could, trying to milk his cock deep inside her.

Jennifer looked directly into the camera and said, "Oh by the way master, you have a message from your other slave, Ruby Josephson." She smiled and snaked her free hand around Dove's neck to lightly choke her for his amusement.

Dr. Mathias' grip on Dove's hair got tighter and he smiled as he saw Jennifer choking her. "Go on... tell them Dove. That the sweet Dove Crimson is only a cover. That you are just my pet... my sweet dumb little cum slut" He slapped her ass as his pace got harder. He started to feel his cock twitching as Jennifer mentioned Ruby. "Tell my sweet little slave that I'll be paying her a visit after I'm done with this little pet I have here." He slapped Dove's ass again.

"Yes master!" Jennifer texted Ruby back with one hand, while she continued to record everything. "I can't wait for you to fill your new slave up with your hot cum master! The only thing that could be better than that would be to pull out and cover both of your slaves in your hot, thick cum!" she said in a voice both bubbly and sultry. Begging for his seed yet again.

He smiled again at the phone in Jennifer's hand, all of this video plus some of the things that he filmed with Ruby would keep his two new slaves in check long enough for their minds to completely break, even if their current trance states wore off.

"Dove Crimson is nothing - ugghhh- I just pretend to be her... I'm really... Ohhhh God- I'm really nothing but a dumb little cum slut for my master!" Dove managed to moan out before her words devolved into orgasmic moans once again. She gave an extra squeal with each ass slap and whenever possible her hands were massaging and tweaking either her tits or Jennifer's.

"Both of you on your knees. Now" he said with a commanding tone as he gave Dove a deep and hard thrust. Making her orgasm again as he reached her deepest point, his cock penetrating her womb, before letting her go and pushing her onto the bed.

"I'm gonna cum all over you two... my sweet little sluts" he said with a smile as he jerked off waiting for his slaves to obey.

These two may have been friends before they met him... but now they were his slaves. his dumb little sluts... And being covered in their master's cum would be a good way of making them bond...

The thought brought a smile to his face. Jennifer not only gave everything she owned but she also gave him her best friend... and tomorrow Dove would do the same. He would own everything these two have. And they'd be more than happy for him to take every bit.

When he pulled out of Dove, leaving her feeling so empty, it was like her body moved without her mind, being controlled totally by his words as she slid down onto her knees on the floor in front of him. Her eyes and mouth stayed open wide.

Jennifer felt Dove pull away and she kept recording in selfie mode as she moved to the floor and got on her knees next to her, smiling as she mirrored Dove's expression, her mouth wide.

Mathias stroked his cock in front of his two sluts, lust filling his eyes. "Get closer fuck toys... I want to see your tits pressed against each other." he said with a dominant tone moments before he felt his pleasure pushing him pass his edge.

Jennifer put her arm around Dove and pulled her closer. pressing their tits together for him and they both open their mouths wider and stuck out their tongues. Their cheeks were pressed together as they watched him start to cum.

He held his cock firmly as he felt himself about the cum. "Keep your... mouths open... sluts..." his tone dominant, severe and filled with lust. Then without any more warning he came on both of them... hitting Jennifer's face and tits and then Dove's... giving more to his new toy... he wanted her to know what she'll get for pleasing her new master.

Dove's body shook as she had another orgasm when his cum first hit her face. The first shot filled both her eyes. It stung, but made her feel proud that she didn't close them and got to please her master as he covered her face and tits with his hot seed. She felt the spray of cum work it's way deep between her and Jennifer, making their cheeks and tits slick against each other. She savored the taste of the hot cum filling her mouth and looked up at him happily through cum filled eyes.

Mathias caressed his slaves' hair almost lovingly, clearly satisfied with their work... Then he grabbed Dove's hair firmly and forced his cock down her throat, holding it there while he looked at Jennifer. "Mmm... your little friend here is gonna be a perfect pet. I'm sure she can trust you to show her the ropes and... the papers she'll need to sign as well. Don't you Jennifer?" he said with a dominant and lustful tone before he looked back down at Dove and said "After all... I own everything you are and have... isn't that right?" he forced his cock deeper as he spoke, making sure her lips touched the base of his cock. And forcing her head to nod in argreement around his thick cock.

He focused back on Jennifer. "Make sure she behaves... but if for some reason she doesn't. Then call me and I'll put her back in place"

He felt he could trust in Jennifer's brainwash as much as anything. She fell much harder much quicker than Ruby had, but Dove's treatment was still too fresh... It may have been an unfounded worry but still... he couldn't allow his sweet slaves to go around questioning who and what they really were.

"Yes master." Jennifer said, catching her breath and licking the cum off her lips. She held Dove's hands together in front of her with one of her hands, while her other hand started to massage his heavy balls.

Dove enjoyed his tender caress, her eyes slipping closed until she was surprised by his cock suddenly filling her mouth. She choked for a moment, but then once she started to feel his thick meat throbbing between her lips and against her tongue, she remembered to relax her throat, to let him stretch it more by forcing his cock inside.

When he asked her a question, she looked up to him and nodded as best she could, pulling her hands from Jennifer's grasp to give him a double thumbs up, moving her hands over to play with Jennifer's tits for his entertainment, smearing and spreading his cum around on them.

Jennifer looked up to him, excited about her new responsibility. "Yes master! If anything weird happens, I'll let you know immediately!" When Dove pulled her hands away, she reached up and wrapped her hand around the new slave's throat to squeeze it tighter around the doctor's cock

***

While Ruby was edging herself to the video he took of her for what seemed like the millionth time, a small voice somewhere in the back of her head seems to be convinced that her actions for him was against.. something? ... there was something wrong with it? Maybe?

***

"Mmm... thats good to hear. I'm so lucky to have such good slaves" he said with a smile as he caressed Dove's and Jennifer's hair. He spoke as if any of them had any choice in the matter.

He took his phone to look at the time and said "now I'm gonna feel so guilty for this but I have to go... I have more work tomorrow girls and I need to check on Ruby too. I haven't seen her in a while now. You can bring the papers to her house when they're ready." his tone and the way he spoke made it seem like he was talking to his pets instead of the two celebrities they were.

Jennifer smiled with pride at being called a good slave. "It's okay master! We understand that as your slaves we get to trade all our time and devotion for just a small portion of our master's attention! We'll keep training for you until you get back. Ruby will be missing you terribly by now."

He slowly pulled his cock out of Dove's mouth... almost immediately missing the feeling. "I trust you'll teach your new sister everything, right Jennifer? Also- get all the papers ready..." He said with a dominant and serious tone as he caressed Dove's pretty face, as if she was just an innocent girl.

"Yes master! Of course I'll get all her paperwork ready to sign and help her learn to be the best slave she can be!" she said, happily bouncing as she spoke to make her big bimbo tits jiggle for him. "We'll bring them to Ruby's house in the morning!"

Dove caught her breath when her mouth was free of his cock and quickly fell in line with Jennifer, agreeing with everything and basking in his still exposed cock in front of her face.

"I know you will Jennifer. And I know you won't disappoint me" he said with a smile as he caressed Dove's pretty face. She leaned her head into his hand, happy at the assurances of herself and Jennifer as his property. she nodded along with him and gave a "Yes master"

"Take care of each other and keep your acts, but always remember who you really are. You are not the celebrities everyone thinks you are. You are my little slaves and you live to serve me. Jennifer Sashimi and Dove Crimson are only an act." he said with a dominant tone as if that was the absolute truth.

He fixed his clothes and took a good look at his little pets. "I'll go to check your sister now... call me if anything happens"

He started to walk out of Jennifer's room... this was going to be a long night... but not a bad one... not at all...

As he reached the entrance he took his phone and texted Ruby. "I'm coming to see you. Wait for me on your knees just like last time."

Ruby was still trying to edge herself, but finding it harder to get closer as the negative thoughts continued to intrude on her consciousness. She got the text from her master and suddenly felt a bit rejuvenated, her blood pumping faster as she moved towards the entrance of her house, leaving the door to her home theater open so the sounds of the video he made of her and Jennifer echoed through the house as she got on her knees and waited for him. She responded to the text with a huge smile on her face. "Yes master. I'll be waiting."

Ruby put the phone down on the floor in front of her and opened her mouth wide, already prepared to swallow his thick, throbbing meat.

To be continued...

12