Dr. Mathias Ch. 09: Breaking Ruby

Story Info
Dr. Mathias decides to experiment with breaking Ruby's will.
6.8k words
4.77
16.8k
17

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Thanks for all the likes and comments on these stories. Seeing almost every chapter reaching the "hot" status makes me get more motivated to continue this story. This chapter gets a little spicier than normal.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more main stream fair, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

*****

Ruby put the phone down on the floor in front of her and opened her mouth wide, already prepared to swallow his thick, throbbing meat.

Dr. Mathias smiled as he read her message. She was such a good girl... he should reward her more often. After all, she gave him her friend... without hesitation.

He got in his car and took a look at his new house before driving back to his first slave.

Once he arrived... 20 minutes after he messaged her, he parked as if this was his place and walked to the entrance. He pulled his key and opened the door, smiling satisfied when he saw her on her knees like a good girl. "Mmm... that's a sight I never get tired of seeing." he said with a teasing tone as he closed the door and put the lock on. "Have you been a good girl Ruby?" his tone dominant and playful as he slowly undid his pants, just enough to take his already hard cock out for her.

As Ruby waited on her knees in the entranceway, the sounds of her and Jennifer being used echoing through her house, she couldn't help but notice the thoughts of independence. The more she thought about them, the more real, and less ridiculous they seemed to be. By the time he walked in she had a look of serious concern, with a furrowed brow, and she'd stopped playing with herself.

When he mentioned the sight of her she noticed him for the first time, there were alarm bells going off in her head and she felt like she could almost grasp why. She responded to his question with "Have I been- I... I don't know... I'm not a girl..." she automatically started to undo his pants the rest of the way and pulled his cock out. Her body instinctively backed up a step or two on her knees before the sight of his cock began to wash away the bad thoughts and she leaned forward, reaching out for his cock. "I wanna be a good girl for you." she mumbled, almost mindlessly falling back into trance at the sight of his cock. It seemed to have become a trigger for her.

He looked at her surprised and confused... What was that? Was she snapping out of trance? Then before he could think about it she came back at the sight of his cock... So he decided to reinforce what she just said... and figure out what was wrong. After all... he couldn't risk her remembering who she really was.

"That's right Ruby... you want to be Master's favorite girl, don't you?" he said as he grabbed her hair tightly, holding her mere inches away from his cock. "Tell me... is there something wrong with you my little slave?" he got her close enough for his cock to brush against her lips before pulling it away again to tease her. Thinking that maybe it was just a momentary slip, after all she had been under his control for far too long, she would be the last one he would suspect snapping back to reality.

Ruby stared straight forward at his hard cock, falling further into trance, her words taking on a hazy monotone. "I want to be Master's favorite girl..." she blinked slowly. Her mouth opening and her tongue stretching to try and reach his hot throbbing member unsuccessfully. "... you were gone so long... the bad thoughts started to come back... I thought that the celebrity I pretended to be might have been real..."

Once Dr. Mathias allowed his cock to get close enough to touch her lips, she gave it, long passion filled kisses. Pressing her soft, pillowy lips against his dick head.

Ruby continued to kiss his cock with as much of her mouth as he would let her, the feeling of his hands pulling her hair turned her on enough to start moaning as she made out with his cock, and her hands moved up to play with her tits and push them up to present them for his enjoyment.

He let her play with his cock as he held her by the hair. "But you kept those thoughts away, Ruby. You did good... you did very good. And now Master is here to remind you what you really are, what you have always been." he said as he got her closer, getting more and more of his cock in her pretty mouth.

"Tell me who you are, Ruby. And tell me who I am." his tone was dominant yet almost caring in a way.

Truth be told he was surprised at this... He didn't expect her to be able to get out of the trance, he thought he had cleared her mind of who she was... But, it seemed like his favorite girl was gonna need a refreshment. Something he'd enjoy doing, just to see if the real her tried to come out again.

She was kissing and making out with his cock head. Nodding her agreement to his words when he asked for a response she looked up and replied with his cock still half filling her mouth. "I'm your little cum slave toy, and you are my master." As he gave her more room she started to suck his cock in earnest, bringing her hands up so she could massage his balls with one while she used the other to stroke him along with her mouth.

"Mmm... that's it Ruby. Good girl..." he said with a firm tone as he enjoyed every second. his sweet little slave... a simple blowjob was not enough though. If he wanted to make sure she stayed well trained he needed to take matters more personally.

"And since you are such a good girl I think you should be rewarded. So stand up my little whore... and take me to your bedroom. I'm gonna make sure you remember who you are." he said with a smile and a lustful tone. Outside she could be the star, but here she was his little pet and he'd make sure she kept that in mind.

She smiled around his cock at his command and started to stand, letting his cock pop out of her mouth as she did. "Yes master!" She said happily as she took his hand and walked him across the house, past the theater room, which was still blaring the video of Jennifer and her sucking his cock together on the wall sized screen and through the next door into her bedroom. She turned around and smiled up at him again "how can I serve you master?"

"Get on the bed. On all fours for your Master" he said dominantly as he slapped her perfect ass hard. "I'm gonna remind you what reward a good girl gets..." he then kissed her for a long and passionate moment before letting her go to allow her to do what he commanded.

Though for a moment an idea crossed his mind... What if he brought the real her out for a little bit... just to see how she'd react to what he did to her?

Of his three beautiful slaves, only Dove surrendered willingly... she was the only one who wanted to be used and get dominated. Ruby and Jennifer resisted... so the idea of bringing the old Ruby back made him curious...

She gave a squeal and giggled as her toned ass jiggled from his firm slap. Her giggles calmed down into a sultry, hungry smile as he let her know what she was in for. She kissed him back with just as much burning passion and lust, gasping as he pulled her away from him.

She turned and crawled up onto the bed, looking over her shoulder at him as she arched her back to stick her ass out "Is something on your mind master?"

"A little idea I'm toying with..." he said with a smile as he pressed his cock against her tight and sweet pussy, just enough for her to feel it. "You have been a very good girl Ruby... the first to turn and my favorite." he said as he slapped her ass hard and slowly slid his cock into her.

"Oh yeah?" she ask with anticipation. When she feel his cock head press against her pussy a low moan escapes her and her eyes start to slip closed "mmmm... ohhh... thank you... master." Then with his left hand he took the watch out of his pocket... already deciding what to do with his little doll.

His hips suddenly moved to give her a hard thrust... giving her his full length as his right hand grabbed her hair firmly and his left made the watch sway in front of her pretty eyes as he fucked her slowly and gently.

she moaned out more and more as his cock started to push into her. she let out a quick louder moan when he slapped her ass, her hips twitched and her pussy squeezed tight around his cock.

"But now... I need you to go back... so look at the watch and let it draw you in... just like the first time."

She was moaning hard full moans with every breath, her pussy convulsing around his cock with each thrust, clearly on the edge of orgasm. "Oh masssstteerrr." her moans got just a bit more throaty when he pulled her head back and her moans started to take on a bit more of a sedate tone as her eyes locked onto his watch

"Thats a... mmm.. good girl" he said with a satisfied tone as he fucked her into a trance. "Just let everything fade away... all you can focus on now is my voice, the watch and... my cock... The cock that rules your mind..." he said with a soothing tone as his hips moved back and forth just like the watch... fucking her slowly with each deep thrust.

For a moment he wondered if this is worth it... doing the very thing he had been trying to avoid for so long. Bringing back the real her may not be the best idea... but it was clearly the one that got him more curious... And well... Ruby or Slave, she is his property. his doll to use as he saw fit.

Her ass jiggled, as his hips hit her with each thrust of his cock. Her head bobbed and nodded a little bit in a relaxed way as she repeated "fade away..focus on your voice... your watch... your cock... Your cock... rules my mind." she moaned out as she fell deeper and deeper into trance. Her mind slipping away into a cloudy blank space...

"Good girl... very good... let your mind drift... let me control it" he said with a dominant tone as his body clashed against hers over and over... just like the watch swaying back and forth.

"Feel my cock Ruby... enjoy it.. The more you do it, the more control I'll have over your mind." he said as he remembered the first time he got her under... And to think that he had fuck her so many times now... had changed her personality subtly enough that only her close friend noticed and got worried... her friend... his sweet little doll... he wondered how ruby would react to all that.

"Mind drift.. you control... feel your cock... enjoy it... more control over my mind..." she said in a monotone voice, falling deeper and deeper into trance. her moans getting more and more sedate until they were barely there at all.

"Very good... Ruby." he said with a smile as kept fucking her, enjoying every second of it.

"Now listen to my voice and obey. Tell me who you really are, and tell me who I said you are" his dominant tone clearly filled with pleasure. Despite his slow pace, her pussy felt just as good and god... this is how he was gonna hypnotize her from now on.

"Listen... obey" she repeated. Her ass jiggling against his hips. "I am really Ruby Josephson. Successful actress. You said that I was your obedient fuck slave. A mindless doll that's obsessed with your cum. A good slut, who loves to please her master" she said, little moans escaping between phrases

He gave her his full length as she finished her answer. A reward... even though she wouldn't remember it. "Mmm... yes I remember the actress. Such a serious woman.... you became much more relaxed once I fucked her out of you." he said as if it was a good thing. "Mmmm... yes master." she agreed.

"But I think I want to play with her now. So listen carefully my dumb little whore. When I wake you up you'll be her again... and you'll remember everything you did as my whore" he said with a firm tone. A smile appeared on his face as he thought about the moment she would wake up.

"But... whenever I call you Slave and command you to do something, your body will feel the need, the urge to obey... the more you resist, the stronger the feeling will be and... the more pleasure you'll feel when you finally obey."

"I'll be me again... I'll remember everything... when you call me Slave... my body will obey... the more I resist, the stronger my body will need to... and the better it will feel when I obey..." she repeated, her head laying on the bed and her eyes slipping closed

He put the watch back into his pocket and slowly stopped fucking her before pulling out. She seemed so calm with her eyes closed that he didn't want to wake her up with a hard fuck. No... he wanted to see her confused... he wanted to see her reaction when she realized what she did, what he turned her into.

He took a step back and admired her perfect naked figure... The more he looked at her the more he liked her. She was his favorite for a reason... Though her sisters were bringing a lot of competition.

"Wake up Ruby... it's time to work sweetie. There is a lot to be done." he said with an almost loving tone. But the playful smile on his face gave away that it was all in jest.

She started to stir. her eyes still closed, she mumbled. "Yeah, okay sorry. I was having this crazy nightmare abou-" she snapped awake. Her head whirled to him and she snatched the sheet up to cover herself. "What are you doing here-what did you do to me?!" her eyes were wild as the memories all came flooding back at once. "I'm calling the cops right now!" she tried to scramble up the bed to her cell phone charging on the nightstand. she cringed when she saw her phone's background was a selfie of her plump lips wrapped around his cock head with a thick load of his cum all over her face. She opened the phone app and started to dial 911. "Slave, stop." Her finger froze in place, hovering there above the call button. He snatched her phone away before she was able to register what happened.

"I'm gonna keep this for now... I forgot how much of a bad girl you can be" he said with a smile, amused by her reaction. "Slave, get on your knees." his tone dominant and firm. But his eyes were filled with lust as they moved along her naked figure. Something about her acting so defiant and rebelious made him want to fuck her even harder.

"Fuck you!" she immediately said, tensing up, but her body seemed to react against her will, and it scared the hell out of her. "what? How are you doing thi- ooohhh.'' She was horrified and tried to fight it as much as possible, covering her tits and pussy with her hands as she crawled out of bed. The strain of resisting was almost painful, but the second her knees hit the floor there was instant pleasure. Waves rolling through her body starting from her knees. She looked up to him as she recovered. "What did you do to me?" she asked, with the defiant edge in her voice dulled by helplessness and physical pleasure.

"Slave, stay on your knees and clasp your hands behind your back." his tone again firm and dominant. "What did I do to you?" He grinned at her question. "that question would take a very ong time to answer. You had regular appointments with me for months before even Jennifer noticed your personality changing."

"Fuck you." Was her knee jerk response.

Then he said with a playful tone "Fuck me? We have fucked plenty Ruby... you're getting really good at it" he smiled at her. "I have done a lot of things to you... things I'm sure are coming back to you. And tonight I just gave you a little trigger... I wanted to play with the real you. But I knew you'd be a bad girl, so I took a little precaution."

He caressed her pretty face as he spoke "And you seem to enjoy it a lot... don't you?"

"What?" she asked as her arms moved behind her and her hands clasped themselves together at her lower back, again sending waves of irresistible pleasure throughout her body. Her eyes slipped closed for a moment, but quickly fluttered back open once he started talking again. She glared up at him, trying not to show how much pleasure it gave her to obey, but she could feel her pussy getting so wet from the onslaught that it was starting to drip down her inner thigh. "I can't believe you. I trusted you." she said with quiet fury as she tried her best to remain stoic. When his hand caressed her, her eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled in pleasure. "No, I... hate... it." she managed to squeak out without moaning. Though the effort had her literally shaking. Her tits and ass, jiggling slightly as she looked up at him.

"You may hate it Ruby... but your body doesnt." he said as he grabbed one of her perfect tits dominantly. He was grabbing his property after all.

When his big, powerful hand grabbed her tit she couldn't hold it anymore and a moan burst out of her, her whole body quivering with the sudden pleasure.

"You have been my doll for too long sweetie... you may be just catching up now, but your body remembers everything I did to you" he smiled satisfied as he spoke. "Go on... try to remember. And try to think of everything you've done for me" he said with a teasing tone as he remembered the moment she brought her best friend to him... ready to be dominated.

"...no..." she tried to deny his words, but she could barely speak for all her gasping and moaning. More and more memories came flooding back. Giving him Jennifer. Happily being recorded. Waiting on her knees for him. Edging to video of him molding her into his doll. Worshipping his cock. Cumming on it over and over. Sending him pictures constantly. And she kept remembering him filming her. He must have hours and hours of footage with her indulging his every sexual whim. He even had her take her superhero outfit home so he could use her to make his own "fan film" with her submitting to him in character. As disgusted as she was, she couldn't seem to control her body. It was apparent that he had total control of her body physically, but as she tried to fight the flood of memories, it occurred to her that he had control over that too.

Each new memory brought another wave of pleasure. She was trying her best to hold back, but suddenly the memory of the taste of his cum surfaced. The taste. The feeling on her skin. The joy of having pleased him. The delightful feeling of having her stomach full of his impossibly large loads. It was all too much and it pushed her over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm that rocked her whole body and made her whole thighs slick with her juices. Her mouth was watering so much at the memory of the taste that she was drooling by the time the orgasm started to subside

12