Dr. Mathias Ch. 09: Breaking Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her hair firmly and forced her to look up into his eyes. "I told you. You may hate me all you want... but I have fucked and abused your body so much that it loves me and it knows who it's real master is" he said as he got her close to his cock, close enough for her to reach it only with her tongue. Feeling her breath wash over his bare, throbbing cock as she struggled to catch her breath as she came down.

He smiled, satisfied with her strong orgasm... it seemef like the flood of memories was too much for her... his poor doll, she made a mess of herself just by remembering... good. That made him wonder how she'd react when he fucked her.

"Maybe I should fuck you now, so you can feel it for real. What do you say, Ruby? Do you want me to fuck you?" he said with a teasing tone, as if he was daring her to answer, to defy him again.

Her eyes were still only half open as she was recovering from the orgasm. Her hands still on her back, her knees still on the floor. It really did give her so much pleasure to obey. Maybe what he's saying isn't as ridiculous as it sounds... he did now legally own all her property and all her bank accounts had been transferred to his name. maybe it would be easier to listen to her body... maybe...

His question shook her out of her reverie. "I- uh... you?..." my God, if just the memory gave her an orgasm that intense...

She looked up to him confused, the pleasure just starting to fade from her body. She already missed it. 'Could someone get addicted to a physical sensation?' She thought. "Do... do i... want you to... fuck me?"

"Do you? I'm sure you remember the first time I bent you over my desk and fucked you like a common whore... the times I filled your tight pussy with my cum after you rode my cock..." he said as he got her closer to his cock, close enough for her lips to touch it.

"You gave up everything for it... remember? I own everything you have... everything you are'' his tone was almost seductive. "Why don't you have a taste? Just to see if it is just as good as your memories tell you..."

Seeing her so broken only made him smile wider... the celebrity dominated again... subdued by pleasure. Maybe this time he wouldn't put her back in trance... maybe he'd simply fuck the defiance out of her... make her addicted to something only he could give her.

Her breathing increased steadily as she continued to talk. Her jaw quivered as his cock drew near her face. Her eyes glued to it. She was shaking her head a little. A small whimpered "no" managed to force itself out in a whisper. Her mind was bringing up all the memories again and again. Memories of pleasure with each one. Waves of pleasure. she paused for a moment, her mouth quivering open more and more. A groan in her throat as she looked up into his eyes, helpless to stop her mouth from opening wider and wider.

Suddenly there was a break somewhere in her expression and her groan turned into a moan as she stretched her lips wide, plunging her mouth down around his bulbous head where she immediately started to moan around his cock. She started bobbing up and down immediately, she'd given in, now she was trying to make it worth it. As soon as she tasted his precum, her eyes started to roll and she started to orgasm as she continued sucking his cock desperately. It was like any part of her mouth or throat that touched his cock reacted like a raw nerve connected straight to the pleasure center of her brain.

He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the moment. God... she knew just how to do it. And her desperate enthusiasm, like she was discovering sex for the first time. "Mmm... good girl... it almost seems like you miss being my doll" he said with a teasing tone as his grip on her hair tightened and the pleasure built up. Despite how good she was before... Now there was something different... something wilder in her. He could feel the desperation in each move and god it felt so good...

She gave in... and now he was gonna make sure she broke to the point she couldn't go back. "Go on... enjoy it Ruby. I know you miss it. Don't you?"

The taste of his precum in her mouth was making her whole body rock with wave after wave of pleasure. When he said she missed being his doll she somehow managed to shake her head to try and indicate a "no" even though she was devoting her entire being into worshipping his cock with her mouth and she was even currently orgasming from the taste of his cum.

Every thrust made another wave of pleasure surge through her body so her desperation and intensity increased, gagging and choking herself and moaning on his cock to keep her orgasm rolling.

He pulled her away from his cock leaving her just out of reach. "Say no all you want... but your body remembers what it feels like being my doll, my mindless toy to use and abuse" he said with a lustful and degrading tone.

"Let me show you... Slave... get on the bed on all fours" he said with a dominant tone as he let go of her hair. "Go on you little whore... Im gonna fuck every bit of will out of you. When I'm done... you'll beg me to make you my doll..."

When he pulled his cock out of her mouth she instinctively stretched her head forward to try and take it again, but she caught herself around the same time she realized he was in control and glared up at him again as best she could as she panted and came down from her orgasm.

She tried to stay on the floor. Tried to go limp. But her body took control again and she scrambled up onto the bed. Quickly getting down on all fours and feeling the pleasure of obedience. Another small moan escaped her and she whimpered out "Please don't do this. I can't take any more." she said, sticking her plump round ass out, presenting it for him.

"Yes you can... and you will because your master is not done with you yet." he grabbed her hair tightly and firmly as he got behind her, his cock touching her tight ass. Gently sliding back and forth between her ass cheeks as he continued. "You know who you are don't you? Who you really are?" he said with a dominant and degrading tone. "Nononopleaseplease" she mumbled out as she twisted her neck and back to watch his cock, still slick with her slobber, edge closer and closer to her asshole each time he pulled his hips back.

He pressed the tip of his cock against her asshole, planning on making his way in one inch at a time. She gasped, but it turned into a moan as she felt his cock head press against her tight asshole, and more memories came flooding back into her consciousness.

"Go on... you know it very well. Just say it and I might stop..." he said with a teasing tone... a middle point between playfulness and jest.

"I know who I am." she quietly moaned out, trying to fight herself. "I'm Ruby Josephson." she groaned. "I'm Ruby, ohhhh" she got cut off as his cock pushed inside her. Her moans got louder and her hips started to buck from the sensation of his cock sliding so slowly into her.

"I'm Ruby- I- uhhh I'm ugh. Rub- I'm... oh god!" she moaned. her asshole clenched around his cock. He was barely three inches in when she started to cum for him again "I'm... I'm- ohh!" A tear rolled down her cheek as she stuttered out "I'm- I- I'm... your... fuck.. doll!" It was all she could get out before her words devolved into more intense orgasmic moans.

His left hand grabbed one of her tits firmly as he said "That's all you are. A simple... Doll" he said the final word with a severe and degrading tone. Making it clear that she was less than she was before.

His hips kept moving despite her collapsing... as he held her firmly in place. He then stopped at the halfway point, giving her only half of his cock. "And what are you meant to do... Doll?" Again his tone turned severe at the final word.

The first time he messed with her head he used a watch and he was gentle... now he was gonna fuck her until she broke... and then he'd fuck her some more until she understood what she was and what she was to him.

When he called her a doll her orgasm intensified noticably. The degradation was only making her body more sensitive and horny. The memories of being degraded were flooding back more and more, causing more and more pleasure. When he stopped she involuntarily started to bounce and grind on his cock as much as he would let her, desperately trying to get more "I'm meant to take your cock. I'm meant to drain all the cum out of your balls, Master. Please use your doll. I need more. Your doll needs your cum. I need it inside me. I need to taste it!" The words came tumbling from her body and seemed to flow out of her mouth without even really checking in with her broken mind. Her ass was clenched tight around his cock and her pussy was absolutely drenching him in her juices. "Ineeditmaster,ineedyourhotcum" she moaned out with her face pressed into the bed, half from embarrassment and half to try and stifle her ever increasing moans

He pulled her hair, forcing her to look forward. She would not hide from her shame and she would not muffle her moans. "Then make me cum you dumb little Doll." he said as his hips started to move in sync with her body, fucking her hard and fast like a cheap whore. "Yes, sir!" She bucked her hips back against him, her empty pussy gushing and convulsing wildly with a continuous orgasm as he fucked her ass harder.

Using her as his toy felt so good while she was under trance... but now... seeing the real her broken and subdued, begging to be used felt so much better. His little Doll... to think that she even tried to resist...

He slapped her ass hard with his left hand as he continued fuck the will out of her. He'd make sure she never forgot her place again.

"Please cum for me master! I need it all over my face and tongue!" she begged and moaned, desperately fucking her hips back against his cock, her ass and tits jiggling wildly with each impact. She was doing everything she could to milk his cock, a small part of her was still angry, as angry at herself as much as at him, but another orgasm sent more cracks through her mind and that current last remnant of hatred and disobedience got washed away by the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Hearing her begging to be covered in his cum only pushed him further towards his own orgasm... especially now that it was the real her talking...

His hips moved on and on, fucking her harder and faster, matching their moves. Then he pulled her hair back as he said with a dominant tone "You'll.. get on your knees... and swallow every... drop." The lust and pleasure in his voice was clear.

He then pulled out of her ass and waited for his slut to use her mouth just the way he loved so much. He could have ejaculated in her tight ass... filled her like so many times... but instead... he wanted to see her on her knees, covered in her master's cum like a simple slut. Nothing but a toy to be used and abused by her owner. He wanted to make sure that she understood that brainwashed or not, she was still his whore... his slut... his property.

She moved without thinking, sliding down to her knees and turning around to stretch her lips around his cock was deeply ingrained in her muscle memory. She tasted his sweat and pre cum mixed with the taste of her ass and it only intensified her orgasm further, like a raging bonfire consuming all her willpower, as she started to bob up and down, sucking hard as she forced her face down on his cock. She was surprised at first that she didn't choke and gag, but all the memories of the hundreds of times she'd sucked his cock before came flooding back. She suddenly remembered how much she loved it every time. Of how often he'd given her better orgasms fucking her face than any man had given her by fucking her pussy, she looked up at him with hungry submissive eyes, her behavior and technique of sucking his cock was the same as when he kept her tranced, but her eyes were sharper, more alert and aware of what she was doing, and what it made her. But she simply didn't care anymore. She needed to suck her Master's cock so she could taste his cum and be covered like the good little cum addicted fuck toy that she was admiting to herself she was now.

Dr. Mathias tried his best to hold, to enjoy every goddamned moment. But Ruby knew just how to please him and the look in her eyes... that hungry and submissive look... Knowing that it was her and not a brainwashed doll... made it all feel so much better.

He grabbed her hair firmly, tightly, not caring if it hurt her. And then his hips started to move, fucking her mouth as if she were nothing but a toy. His toy. His doll to use and abuse as he saw fit. He didn't care if she was ashamed of what she had done, of what she had let him turn her into... because now... now she was not under any trance and she was still on her knees being nothing but a fuck toy for her master.

She relaxed her jaw and throat as he grabbed her head and started to thrust into her throat over and over. The feeling of his thick cock stretching her throat felt even better than it did in her ass. The idea of being his fuck toy kept making her pussy even wetter.

"God... you are such a... mmm... good whore... my fuck toy... my.. property..." Before the doctor could finish his sentence his orgasm hit him and he flooded Ruby's mouth with hot, thick cum. After filling her mouth he pulled out and shot the rest of his spunk all over her tits and face...

As his cum started to flood her mouth, Ruby's heart skipped a beat, the taste registering in her mind as pure liquid pleasure. When rope after thick rope of cum started to cover her face and tits Ruby had her loudest, most intense orgasm yet.

"Mmm... that's the little whore I know. Now tell me again... who and what are you." his tone clearly tired and satisfied but still just as firm and dominant. As if she were just a pet, even less than that. A simple toy for his pleasure.

At his demand he saw the shame flood back into her eyes, she hesitated for a moment before she looked at his cock, and with defeat in her voice, said "I'm Ruby Josephson. And I'm your little fuck doll cum slave, master."

He smiled at the tone of her words. Knowing that the the doll on her knees submitting was not just a bimbo fuck doll personality that he had filled her head with, but the real Ruby Josephson made it all feel so much better. "Good. Now clean yourself up by swallowing every drop of my cum."

"Yes sir." she said defeatedly as she used her hands to scrape up all his cum and lick it off her fingers. He could see the disgust and shame in her face, losing out to the pleasure each time she tasted it. The surge of happiness she got from obeying.

Then he grabbed her hair firmly and forced her to look up, her eyes went wideHer eyes went wide. "I'm going to abuse you again... and again... but this time I want you to look ready for a gala before I do it." Her mouth dropped open in shock when he said he was gonna use her again. Then she bite her lip at "and again."

He then let go of her hair as if she were nothing but his toy and started to take the rest of his clothes off, wanting to lay on what was once her bed. "You look like a well used whore Ruby. Once you swallow the rest of that cum you better go fix yourself up. I'm gonna lay down for a bit. Start sucking my cock when you get back. I'll tell you when to stop."

"Yes sir. I'll make myself look beautiful to better worship your cock" she said, looking down to check her body for more cum to eat. Once she scooped the last of it into her mouth, she got up to get ready as he lay down.

After showering, putting on a red carpet dress, and doing her hair and makeup, Ruby quietly re-entered the bedroom, crawling between the legs of the sleeping Dr. Mathias, carefully taking his cock in her mouth, gently sucking the sleeping doctor as it swelled in her mouth, then relaxing into a long, surprisingly stress relieving blowjob that she continued, even hours later as she watched the sun rise.

A little while into the morning, Dr. Mathias woke up to the gentle sunlight from Ruby's window, and the loving cock worship he was receiving from his red carpet ready slave. He heard a knock on the door followed shortly by Jennifer and Dove entering the bedroom. Jennifer wore a sports bra with short shorts and Dove had a blouse on with yoga pants. Jennifer gestured to the other girl and said "Good morning, Master! We have the paperwork that you need to sign all ready!"

To be continued...

If you liked this chapter, please feel free to leave a comment! I always love reading them!

12