Dr. Mathias Ch. 10: Emilia Flirts

Story Info
Emilia thinks its all a game. Dr. Mathias decides to play...
5.5k words
4.83
10.7k
9

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Notes****

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamour model, YouTuber, voice actress, and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more mainstream fair, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

Emilia Clarkson - An English actress, Clarkson had her breakthrough role as "The Dragon Princess" in the HBO epic fantasy television series Clash of Kings. The role garnered her international recognition and several accolades, including four Emmy Award nominations.

*****

A little while into the morning, Dr. Mathias woke up to the gentle sunlight from Ruby's window, and the loving cock worship he was receiving from his red carpet ready slave. He heard a knock on the door followed shortly by Jennifer and Dove entering the bedroom. Jennifer wore a sports bra with short shorts and Dove had a blouse on with yoga pants. Jennifer gestured to the other girl and said "Good morning, Master! We have the paperwork that you need to sign all ready!"

He smiled as he saw his three beautiful dolls together and said "Ah yes... I see my two other girls are finally ready" he stood up and walked towards the three blondes as his eyes enjoyed the view. "Ruby, be a good doll and bring me a pen. I believe Jennifer and Dove are here to give me everything Dove owns, aren't you girls?" he said as he took the two blondes by their waist, one at each side and kissed them each in turn.

Before she left the room he said "Ruby. Do you have something to say to Jennifer? Or how about you, Jennifer? Did you thank your friend for what I did to you?" he said with a teasing and playful tone as his hands reached for both Jennifer's and Dove's perfect asses.

Ruby stopped, turning back towards him when he called for her. She looked at Jennifer and with a deep shame in her eyes said "Jennifer, I'm the reason that you are a fuck toy slave. I tricked you into coming to see my master so that he could take over your mind the same way he took over mine."

Jennifer turned to Ruby, responding with "Really? Thank you so much Ruby! You helped me to become what I was always meant to be! I don't know how I could ever repay you!" As his hand felt her ass she let out a low moan and pressed it back into his palm. She saw Dove do the same. She put a hand on his chest to steady herself.

Ruby smiled at Jennifer and went to grab a pen for Dr. Mathias, bringing it back and handing it to him.

He smiled as he took the pen. Satisfied enough with Jennifer's words to allow her to start stroking him while she sucked his balls while Ruby was gone. For a moment, as Dr. Mathias pushed Jennifer's head down so she could stuff his balls in her mouth, he wondered if Ruby was surprised by Jennifer's reaction, seeing her be so submissive, so obedient... so mindless just like Ruby had been.

"Come here Dove, I wanna use your back to sign your papers." He grabbed Jennifer by her hair and pulled her mouth off of his balls with a soft popping sound, led his two toys to the bed and let go of them to sit on the edge waiting for their papers. "Hand me the documents. And why don't you tell Ruby what they are Jennifer? She has been a little... out of her mind lately so she may not even remember what it is" he said with a smile as he looked at her perfect figure... her tight black and white movie star dress only gave him a better look.

He suspected that Ruby would remember making him the owner of everything she had but just in case she didn't... he wanted her to hear what she signed from the lips of what used to be her friend.

Jennifer looked up at Ruby and said "These documents sign over everything Dove owns and all her bank accounts to our master. Just like you and I did! I'm so excited for her to become a cum slave as dedicated to our master as you and me! I know I maybe wasn't supposed to, but I already texted my friend about it! She said she wants to see me, but I told her I'm busy right now, and I would let her know when she could come." Dove was crouching and sticking her luscious round ass out so that Dr. Mathias could use her lower back as a table to sign everything she owned into his name while he rested his hard cock between her ass cheeks.

Ruby knew. She knew that she had signed over everything she owned. But hearing it again, and the realization that Jennifer and Dove were following her example made it so much worse. She was dumbstruck. Crushed. But she tried to keep a brave face because she knew it pleased her master, and pleasing him was her true purpose now.

"That's very good, Dove." he said as he used her to sign the papers, one by one. He slapped her ass hard after he finished and handed them to Jennifer. "Put these with the others. The folder is by the tv" he said before grabbing Dove's ass firmly, causing her to moan. "Yes, Master." Jennifer said as she left the room to put up the papers.

"What do you think of Dove, Ruby?" he said as he grabbed the young starlet's hair and forced her to sit on his cock. Dove immediately began grinding back and forth. The soft fabric of her pants barely gave any resistance. "Unlike you or Jennifer. She knew her place the moment we met..." he grabbed her expensive blouse and pulled it open, the sound of the buttons ripping as he exposed her petite tits was louder than expected. "She wanted to be a toy, a slave, a doll... she just needed a master to guide her." he kissed her neck as he grabbed her tits as if she was just some cheap slut... just like he did to Ruby after she woke up.

When he told Ruby about her, Dove made firm eye contact with her and bit her lip. Moaning when her master ripped her shirt open and exposed her tits. Dove reached out for Ruby's hands as he kissed her neck and groped her.

Ruby took Dove's hands and let herself be pulled in towards the young blonde with the big puffy blowjob lips, though she was still shocked about the fact Mathias had just exposed. "She-... she did? She wanted to be your... slave? How?" As Dove pulled her in closer, Ruby could almost feel Dove's plump red lips against her ear as she whispered "I did... I do.'' She pulled back a little bit. Making eye contact with Dove again. She felt another part of her old personality crumble as she quietly said to Mathias "I think Dove was smarter than I was." Dove grinned and grabbed Ruby's face, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Both women started to moan at the feeling of Dr. Mathias' hands groping them. Then his voice chimed in and Ruby realized what she had just said. "Did you just question why a rich, impossibly beautiful young starlet, with her career just taking off, would want to give all that up to devote her life to her new master? Because that seems like a bold thing to ask after you've given yourself over as that same man's slave, and he can freely control whether you ever have another orgasm again..."

Mathias knew Ruby was still hesitant about all of this. It was normal he thought... especially when he considered what he had done to her. And seeing the A-list star's already fragile defenses crumble even further at Dove's words only made it all feel so much better. But Mathias didn't just want her to be defenseless, he wanted her to be enthusiastic about devoting her life to his pleasure.

He stood and pushed Dove to the bed before climbing on top of her, grabbing her soft cleavage and turning his head toward Ruby. Dove moaned and giggled as she fell back onto the bed. The doctor's eyes locked on Ruby's as he spoke "She is a smart girl isn't she?... Ruby nodded submissively in response. "Do you regret being my slave Ruby? Or do you want to make up for your mistake?" She froze, her head, her feet, were frozen in place watching her master mount Dove's young, tight, willing body. Dr. Mathias said "No answer? That's a big mistake to make, Ruby."

He kissed Dove for a long moment before he turned around to continue talking. "I don't give second chances often...

...Now Dove... did you miss your Master?" he pulled her pants down and threw them to the other side of the room "Haha, yes master! I missed you so much! I couldn't stop thinking about worshipping your cock again!" she replied with another giggle.

His new doll looked almost adorable with her torn blouse as he got on top of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and spread her legs wide as she felt his big throbbing cock head press against her soaking wet pussy lips.

As Ruby saw the head of his cock press against Dove's pussy a moan slipped out, taking with it the last part of her old self esteem, her old pride, she even let go of her shame as she said "Wait! Please, Sir.... I want to be your slave." she said earnestly. Looking into his eyes. "I want to make up for my mistake. I'll do anything to make it up to you. But I know that I need you. I need to be your property. I need to have the privilege of worshipping your cock. And being a toy you use to milk your balls. Please master. I'll do anything."

Dr. Mathias pushed his cock deep inside Dove. She moaned hard as he entered her, his cock splitting her pussy wide and kissed him back deeply and passionately as she pressed her tits into him and bucked her hips up to meet his. He wanted Ruby to see what she could have, what she could feel right now... if she hadn't made a mistake by hesitating with her answer. As his hips moved back and forth, he kissed Dove passionately, still not giving Ruby an answer... then after a few moments he broke his kiss with her and said "What do you think, doll? Should I give your sister a second chance?... She has been a very bad girl.'' He gave her his full length one thrust at a time, wanting to make Dove feel her master's length and force Ruby to watch her enjoying what she might not get anymore. She responded "mmmm. Yes master. But you should make her earn it" she managed to get out before her words dissolve into moans.

"Maybe if she brings me a gift. Something or... better yet, someone. To show me that she is willing to do anything for her master.. What do you think, Dove?"

"Oh yes master! That sounds perfect. Your cock is worth anything." Dove's response was punctuated by another orgasm rushing through her body.

Dove was completely brainwashed at this point just like Ruby used to be, so he wasn't sure if she could think of something other than agreeing with him. But to be honest that wasn't the point. The reason why he asked her was to make Ruby doubt, to see what she'd do if he presented the chance of her not being forgiven... not given the chance to please her master again.

Ruby watched the new slave with great envy. Listening to her master's words as her pussy gushed inside her dress. "Yes master. I understand. I will bring you another slave. I will call her now." She left the room and Dr. Mathias had his way with Dove for a while, changing positions as he allowed orgasm after intense orgasm to rock her petite frame as he enjoyed her lithe body.

When Ruby returned, she not only brought Jennifer back into the room, but the two slaves lead a new friend in between them. The Doctor recognized the new woman at once, even though he had grown to lust after her through the HBO show he watched her on, in which she had platinum blonde hair. It was the English actress Emilia Clarkson. Emilia looked a bit giddy, perhaps even a little nervous.

Jennifer and Ruby were on either side of her. Emilia was also dolled up as if she just came from the red carpet and the two slaves held her hand as they watched him pounding into Dove's pussy, listening to her moan in orgasm after orgasm. Ruby said "Emilia, I would like you to meet my Master. He owns Me, Dove, and Jennifer, and he would like to add you to his harem."

Emilia didn't know what to say. Ruby had been her neighbor for a few years, and back when she was still with her ex, Ruby had had a threesome with them for his birthday, so she owed her one. But this was a stranger form of repayment than she ever imagined. Though the star did have to admit that watching this Dr. Mathias sport fucking Dove Crimson had already gotten her blood up. she nervously said "Hello, it's nice to meet you, uhh... sir."

Mathias gave Dove a deep thrust as he bit her tits, holding his cock deep inside her to feel her insides clench and squeeze his cock in a final orgasm before slowly pulling out. Dove's body writhed around beneath the doctor as his thick cock throbbed deep inside her. "Take off your rags Doll. You won't be needing them for now" He kissed her passionately and bit her lower lip teasingly as he backed up and got on his feet.

"Yes master." Dove moaned out before returning his kiss with a submissive devotion and She was already stripping as he stood up. Getting up as soon as she was nude to follow him. When he stopped, she got down on her knees in a submissive position next to him.

Before walking to the two blondes and the brunette he glanced toward his pants, knowing the watch was in them. For a moment he wondered if his new guest would resist when the time came. He was excited to see Emilia. He had fantasized about her throughout the run of the show she starred in, jokingly saying that he was jealous of the dragons any time he saw her riding them. He had even, on several occasions, had his hypno-slave Ruby worship his cock while he watched videos of Emilia online.

The doctor walked towards them completely naked, deciding that he had no reason to be shy. He first took Ruby by her waist and pulled her to him, kissing her for a long moment as if they were a couple who hadn't seen each other in far too long. Ruby got a rush of pleasure from his embrace and she didn't even think before returning his kiss with unrestrained passion and lust, moaning into his mouth and rolling her body against him.

Then he broke their kiss and whispered in her ear "You ARE a good girl Ruby... I reward my girls when they behave as well as this." She smiled wide and whispered back "Thank you, Master. I told her that you wanted to try hypnosis play, and that she should go along with it." she gave him a wink as she moved back to Emilia's side.

Then he moved to Jennifer and grabbed her ass tightly as he kissed her, too and said "I didn't have the chance to congratulate you Jennifer... Dove is doing very well. And I assume that's all thanks to you" Jennifer moaned as he grabbed her ass and returned his kiss passionately, subtly rubbing his cock as they kissed. She moved down to kiss his neck and chest as he started talking. Moaning happily at his compliment. She responded "Oh Master, you did all the hard work, I should be thanking you for even accepting Dove." He her ass a hard, but playful, slap, the soft denim of her shorts barely resisting his grip and slap. "But where were you for so long?" She smiled wide and gave a deeply sexual moan when he slapped her ass. "Oh yeah, sorry about that Master. I got a phone call from my friend Meg. I think you'd be happy with how the conversation went." Dr. Mathias grinned at Jennifer, before giving her luscious ass a final squeeze and turning away.

He finally moved to his new guest, taking a good look at her delightful figure before stepping forward to stand just a little closer than he should. 'This fellow is definitely enthusiastic and well liked by Jennifer, Dove, and Ruby...' she thought. She could see why as his cock swayed side to side in front of her.

"Miss Clarke, I'm sorry for the wait, I had to see to my girls first. You understand how toys are meant to be played with." He said, smiling wickedly and shaking the hand that she extended. "You look very beautiful tonight. I hope Ruby didn't pull you away from anything important." His eyes were locked on her, the hunger in them was clear to see.

"Perfectly understandable" Emilia quietly responded to his apology. "-And no, nothing too important... At least, nothing I couldn't reschedule for later." She smiled warmly. "You seem to have some lovely, obedient toys, sir." She said, smiling. Satisfied to show off how unfazed she was able to act in the face of this sudden barrage of sex and nudity.

"That's very kind of you miss Clarkson. My girls are very devoted... and I try to take care of them as best I can" he smiled at her as he got closer. He looked at his girls and said "You three go and kneel next to the bed. I want to talk with our guest in private." His tone was dominant but still caring... as if this was just a game. Ruby watched Jennifer and Dove go kneel in submissive positions next to the bed and gave an excited gasp as her master wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in close to whisper "Bring me the watch. And I'll fuck you first once I'm done here..."

She whispered back "my mouth too?" At his slight grin she could tell that the answer was a yes. He then kissed her neck as an incentive before letting her go and focusing back on his new prospect. Holding his arms behind his back with one hand open and waiting as he spoke to Emilia. "I hope you'll pardon me if I'm being too direct, Emilia... but would you like to join us tonight? I'm sure my girls wouldn't mind sharing their master..."

Ruby quickly, yet gracefully grabbed his watch and brought it to him. She put the watch in his palm with one hand as her other snaked around his side to wrap around his cock giving a few soft strokes as she pressed her tits into his back and kissed his neck whispering "Sorry Master, I just needed to feel you again." Loud enough for Emilia to hear before going to join her sisters at the side of his bed.

Emilia smiled and raised an eyebrow in interest as the man in front of her whispered to Ruby. She saw the blonde bombshell turn back and come to stroke her "Master's" cock and whisper her devotion. 'She is very good. She's giving an oscar caliber performance of pretending to be his devoted slave girl' Emilia thought, as her eyes were drawn to the doctor's admittedly impressive member.

Dr. Mathias smiled as he closed his hand around the watch, and noted the way Ruby's distraction drew Emilia's eyes down to his hard, throbbing cock,, still covered with Dove's juices. He nodded understandingly at Ruby before turning back to Emilia to continue. "Of course if you have any questions... we can discuss them beforehand..." Dr Mathias, encouraged by Emilia's distraction, decided to test the waters to see how far he would be able to push her consensually before he decided to show her his watch.

"I wouldn't say you're speaking too directly at all sir..." Emilia started. As she spoke, he gently took her hand and pulled it ever so slowly closer to his engorged member... almost as an invitation. "Ruby told me that I was coming here to become your newest hypnotized slave toy..."

12