Dr. Mathias Ch. 10: Emilia Flirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he guided her hand she pretended like she almost didn't even notice. Allowing him to slowly encircle his hardening cock with her slender fingers. Upon feeling the heat of his cock, and the thob of blood rushing through it, her breath caught in her throat for a moment. She tried to cover it by lowering is voice to a sultry purr that caused him to slide in even closer to the demure English thespian.

"I guess the only question I have would be... well, I guess a request..." Emilia stumbled over her words ever so slightly as she felt Dr. Mathias' cock gently push aside the velvety fabric of her dress, brushing against her bare thigh as he gently moved her hand, making her lightly stroke his cock. "...I brought plenty of condoms..." she continued. "I had to stop my birth control pill for a bit, and I don't start it again until after my doctor gives me a new prescription tomorrow." She tried to give gravity to the statement without spoiling the romantic mood that had been set so far.

Mathias stared deeply into Emilia's eyes as she made her request. He had to focus hard to pay attention to her words while he hid his excitement over what the starlet was allowing him to do. Even though her request was something completely understandable, he felt inclined to say no. 'I'm gonna make her mine...' He thought. '...and when I do, I want to enjoy her....'

"Don't worry, we'll be careful" He lied with an innocent smile before continuing. "Now tell me something, Emilia... If you were my hypnotized little doll, what would you do to show your devotion?" He smiled as he teased her, continuing to control her hand wrapped around his girth, slowly squeezing and rubbing his shaft and gently rubbing his cock head against her silky smooth thighs, leaking precum down her exposed skin and smearing it into the fabric of her expensive velvety dress.

"What would I- mmmmm- do?" she said, her sentence interrupted by a small moan when he used his free hand to grab her shapely ass firmly. She quickly tried to hide her shock by raising a questioning eyebrow and biting her lip.

"...I want you in my harem, but you see... My girls can get a little jealous. Isn't that right, girls?" He looked back over his shoulder and smiled at the perfect view of his three blondes on their knees, waiting to be used. His eyes went straight to Ruby though. Her dress got all his attention for the brief moment he looked at them.

Emilia smiled at the thought of the three slave girls pretending to get jealous of her, though her expression was back to sensual when she looked into his eyes as he turned back to her. "Well... I got this dress after a red carpet event... it's worth at least a couple thousand dollars, and it was hand made specifically to fit my body.... I suppose it might be one way to show my devotion if I were to drop to my knees and worship this big. Hard. Throbbing. Master cock." She gave his cock a small squeeze to accentuate each word. "Until it explodes all over me and covers my whole dress in your hot. Sticky. Cum." she said sensually, her hand on his cock, and her lips parted as if begging for his dick. "I'm afraid all that thick white cum would stain this black velvet... then anyone who saw me in this dress would know exactly what I am to you..."

His eyes shined with lust at her words and his grip on her ass got tighter as she told him her... suggestion. "That's a very tempting offer... but I wonder if you'll go through with it,'' he said with a teasing and playful tone. Emilia smiled and quietly said "I guess we'll see." Just as he pulled her closer, pressing her against his chest before kissing her hungrily for a long moment. She kiss him back a little reluctantly at first, but she quickly caught up with his passion and intensity. she gave a genuine little moan as he bit her lip and pulled away.

He bit her lip softly as he broke the kiss and said "On your knees, slave... show me how good you are..." Then in a lower, less playful, more dominant tone, he said "Enjoy it... because I can already tell some of my girls are jealous of you getting all the attention..." he smiled at her as if that was their little secret.

Emilia countered his command by playfully faking offense and said "Why, doctor! We just met! I don't know what kind of girl you think I am, and I'm sorry if I misled you, but I was simply answering your hypothetical question about my activities if I were your hypnotized slave girl!" She grinned mischievously, "...and since everyone knows that hypnosis isn't real, I'm afraid you're out of luck doctor!" She leaned back a little, putting one hand on his hips, but still holding his cock between them with her other hand.

His growing interest in her got stronger with each response she made... Unlike two of the three blondes, she wasn't acting like a victim, she thought the whole thing was a game. '...if only our guest knew the truth...' thought Dr. Mathias. He decided to play the fool for a moment.

"Oh! Well, I'm so sorry for confusing your intentions Miss Clarkson. I didn't mean to offend you." He replied with a teasing tone as he played along... his hand slowly moving back to her ass. He firmly grabbed her as if she was already his toy, pulling her close to press his cock head against her again. Emilia purred as his hand found her ass again "I think I can forgive you this time, doctor." she responded playfully. Giving his throbbing hard cock a little squeeze to emphasize her statement as she stroked, smearing more precum across her stomach on the soft black fabric.

"Of course this is only a game... isn't it? You can't force someone to submit, can you? If hypnosis is only a game after all... it's a very fun game. And a very addictive one with the right people..." he said the last part with a slow, seductive tone as he pulled her closer again, and then once he was mere inches from her sweet lips he said with a tempting and seductive tone... "Would you like to play with me... Miss Clarke?"

She responded with a whisper "Well when you put it like that doctor, how could I refuse?" She licked her lips again before giving him a quick kiss and twirling out of his arms. She took a few playful steps away from him towards the three blondes. "But what if I refuse, doctor? Would you order your slaves to hold me in place while you forced your... will... deep inside me?" She questioned playfully as she stood between Jennifer and Ruby, caressing their heads seductively.

He looked at his girls and then at her with a satisfied smile on his face. So witty and playful... the more he saw, the more he wanted her. "After putting an idea like that in their heads, I wouldn't recommend you to resist Emilia... Be a good girl and get on your knees... Show your master how devoted you can be" He said with a dominant yet playful tone as he took a few steps towards her, but still keeping some distance... he wanted to play with her a bit more.

"Unless you want to test my word... Ruby did that once and look how well trained she is now." His tone was firm and dominant but still had a playful undertone as if all that was just dramatization instead of a confession... and a warning.

"Oh you wouldn't recommend it?" she said seductively. She looked down at Ruby, then dropped to one knee and took her face in her hands, looking deep into her eyes as she playfully asked "Oh Ruby, you do look well trained... If he commanded you to, would you really hold me down on my knees and force my beautiful red lips down to the base of his huge throbbing member?"

Ruby smiled at her pleastently, but her head cocked to the side when she bit her lip and looked up at her. Her smile grew wider as she said "Of course I would Emilia, it feels so good to obey my master." One knee on the floor, Emilia turned to look up at him with a bit of confusion tainting her playfulness. Her smile started to fade as she noticed the hunger in his eyes.

"I told you... my girls are really well trained. Dove, Jennifer. Keep her on her knees for me, and you Ruby stand up and come here" he said with a dominant yet still playful tone as if this wasn't serious. Playtime was over... but he still wanted to see how long it would take for his guest to realize her mistake.

Jennifer moved to one side of Emilia and Dove moved to her other side, each grabbing one of her arms and holding her in place on her knees. She watched Ruby stand up and walk over towards Dr. Mathias, her ass swaying back and forth in her tight lace dress.

"Hey, oh- okay... uhh. You weren't kidding." Emilia said, the playfulness draining from her voice as she continued "Hey, girls, this is maybe getting a little rough for me okay?"

Once Ruby got to his side he grabbed her by her waist and roughly pulled her to him, kissing her lips, neck and biting her perfect tits playfully through the soft fabric of her cleavage before turning his face towards Emilia. "Now... Do you still want to resist? Or do you prefer being a good girl?" He asked as he stepped away from Ruby, in front of the English toy. He still had Ruby clutched to his side, making her walk with him as if she was just a trophy girl. Her submissive smile and intricate, beautiful dress only enhanced that look.

As Emilia saw Ruby's extremely submissive behavior she was confused, but when the couple inched close enough for her to hear what Ruby was whispering to the Doctor, she started to get alarmed. Ruby was walking with him submissively, whispering "Oh God master you're so sexy when you take control of me. I want to help you make her your slave."

Emilia began to struggle against Jennifer and Dove in a futile attempt to break away as Dr. Mathias stopped with his cock bobbing mere inches from her pretty mouth. Emilia couldn't help but stare at the veiny, swollen, throbbing monster pointing at her lips as the reality of her situation started to reveal itself. "Look, hey! I don't know what's going on here, but I think you should let me leave now!"

"Let you leave? But Emilia... you just arrived." he said with a playful tone as he stood in front of her, his cock edging closer and closer at a glacial pace.

To Be Continued...

12