Dr. Mathias Ch. 12: Taking Emilia

Story Info
Emilia follows the example and learns her new role.
5.6k words
4.67
6.4k
6

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Notes****

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamor model, YouTuber, voice actress, and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more mainstream fare, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

Emilia Clarkson - An English actress, Clarkson had her breakthrough role as "The Dragon Princess" in the HBO epic fantasy television series Clash of Kings. The role garnered her international recognition and several accolades, including four Emmy Award nominations.

*****

"We'll talk about prices later... don't worry, I won't forget about it." He said as he pulled her closer. He then looked at his girls and said "Give us a little space, girls. She needs her therapy..." As he spoke his left hand moved along her figure, feeling the soft texture of her dress where it wasn't covered in drying cum. Clearly it was made from an expensive material... but not a very durable one.

"Finish cleaning up with Ruby while I 'work' here." Dr. Mathias said to Jennifer and Dove before pushing Emilia to bed and spreading her legs.

Ruby, Jennifer, and Dove moved over to kneel where Emilia was before. Dove and Jennifer continued licking and sucking the cum off of Ruby, who got turned on when Dove started to suck the cum off of her nipple. The three all strained to keep quiet as Ruby held Doves mouth tight on her nipple and forced Jennifer to her back in front of the couple, her mouth on Ruby's pussy. Ruby put her thighs over Jennifer's shoulders and relaxed her legs, sitting on Jennifer's face and trapping her there with nothing to do but eat Ruby out as Dove kissed her breasts, lips and neck passionately and Ruby watched Emilia's training begin.

He tore her dress open up to her waist before grabbing the seam, squeezing her tits together to give her that much cleavage and doing the same to it. "Are you gonna be a good girl Emilia?" he said with a dominant and teasing tone as he pulled her panties to one side and pressed the tip of his cock against her dripping pussy lips, sliding up and down to tease her.

Emilia moaned softly and looked into his eyes as she responded "yes master. I'll be a good girl." And with that promise, he began to give her his cock one inch at a time. In response the lithe English actress started to moan and writhe as he forced his cock deeper and deeper into her incredibly tight pussy.

He leaned down to kiss her hungrily... and slowly, moved down toward her tits, biting them softly. "I've been waiting..." he growled hungrily "...and now I'm gonna enjoy you just like I've done with all the others." He said as he pulled away to reposition himself, lifting her legs to put her slender calves on his shoulders so he could begin to thrust hard, his hips slapping against the backs of her thighs as he really started to pick up the pace.

"Yes! Please master! Stretch me so wide! Hurt me with your cock!" Instant pleasure coursed through her body from her lips and her pussy as he started to pump in and out and she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in deeper and harder.

His pace got harder, faster as he heard her words... his hands felt her body as he kissed her neck. his body clashed against hers over and over as he enjoyed every inch of his new slave... "How does it feel... being my new... toy?" he whispered into her ear with a dominant yet lustful tone.

Before she could answer though, he pulled out and turned her around, forcing her to get on all fours at the edge of the bed. He then grabbed her hair tightly, forcing her to arch her back before giving her his cock again. He quickly built back up to the pace he had before, impaling her over and over, his hips clashing against her perfect ass.

Emilia pushed her ass back against him and ground down on his dick, her moans filling the room as his thick cock spread her pussy wider than she'd ever felt. She bounced her ass back against his as her moans intensified. "Oh!... yes!... master... I love... being... your toy!" she managed to say between moans as her ass jiggled and bounced off his hips as he squeezed her.

For a moment he looked over at Ruby, Jennifer, and Dove and smiled as he saw his three girls enjoying themselves. He guessed it was fair that they could have some fun too.

"Make me cum Emilia... Make me fill your pussy just like I've done with all my other whores." He ordered her with a commanding tone as he slapped her perfect ass. Her poor dress barely covered it.

"Yes master!" Emilia moaned out. "Please pump your new toy full of your hot cum! Please make me your permanent slave! I want you to control me and fill me full of your spunk!"

He laughed and groaned as he fucked her harder. Her words only encouraged him. "God... you are gonna make Ruby jealous if you keep that up" he said with a teasing and playful tone as he slapped her ass again. His grip on her hair got tighter the closer he got to cumming.

Emilia was moaning and bouncing back against him as she responded with "I just want to work with her to service your cock master!"

"Ufff... my new toy... seems eager to be my favorite '' he teased her as he gave her all his length. Pressing his hips against her taut ass cheeks while his left hand grabbed her tits firmly, tightly. As he whispered into her ear... "You are my property Emilia... learn that well... or I'll fuck you until you break." Then he bit her neck, enough to leave a faint mark. After which his pace turned fast and hard as he started to feel his orgasm hitting him.

She was moaning hard, her pussy convulsing around his thrusting cock, more moans at his squeezing. she whispered back "I'm your property master... I'll never forget... but I do want- no, I need you to break me with your cock master! Break your property! Break me so you can mold me into your perfect cum slave!" she moaned out on the very edge of orgasm." Groaning and bucking back against him as he sped up. Trying to milk him with her tight pussy.

His grip on her body got tighter as his hips clashed against her asscheeks over and over. Giving her his full length with each thrust. her moans and groans encouraged him to go even harder as the wave of pleasure overwhelmed him... but still he tried to hold on just a bit longer...

Emilia pounded back against him, moaning hard on the edge of orgasm, part of her mind still understood that he would likely never allow her to have an orgasm again, specifically so that she would be constantly horny and obsessed with worshiping his cock at any cost, but enjoying how close he was letting her get.

His right hand held her by her hair while his left moved to her tits, feeling them as if they were his favorite toy, until suddenly without warning he pulled out and forced her to get on her knees, moving her as if she were little more than a doll. Barely a moment after he got her on her knees he groaned and cum splattered all over her, covering her face and tits with his seed.

When he pulled her around and forced her down to her knees she gasped, her mouth and eyes wide open when he started to cover her in cum. She enjoyed every second of it and understood that this was her new purpose in life. She caught all his cum on her face and tits and looked up at him submissively, seeing him through the load he shot in her eyes. 'Thank you master. Making you cum is the most rewarding experience of my life."

Ruby, Jennifer, and Dove cheered from the couch as he covered her in cum.

"Good. I thought I would have to fuck that idea into your head." he say with a firm yet teasing tone as he grabbed her hair tightly. "But I guess I'll do it anyway just to be sure," he teased before letting her go.

He then looked back at his three other girls and said "What are you all cheering about over there?" His eyes moved along their figures one at a time, devouring every inch. "Who should I fuck next..?" His eyes roamed from Dove's pretty face, with her insanely fuckable lips, to Jennifer's perfect tits... and then to Ruby's beautiful ass over and over... thinking on who he should abuse next.

Dove broke the silence, "I have an idea!" she smiled and said hopefully, "maybe you could use our throats to lube up your cock so that you could take Emilia's anal virginity. And you could pull out periodically to take turns fucking our throats to make sure your cock stays lubed."

"Mmm... Dove you are such a good little whore, aren't you?" he said with a satisfied smile before looking down at Emilia. "You heard her... get back on the bed, Emilia. Your first night is not over yet."

Emilia was immediately a little scared at the thought of getting her ass fucked, but the idea of pleasing her master made any amount of pain worth it. "Yes master." she said enthusiastically as she got up onto her hands and knees on the bed.

The doctor looked back at his girls and said "Get around me you three... Dove since you are such a smart little girl, I'll use your throat first." He was happy with his willing little slut... unlike the rest who he saw as his whores and slaves... Dove was more of a doll... a pet in his eyes. He was pretty sure that she wasn't even hypnotized anymore, she was just that naturally submissive, and played along with the hypnosis because she loved her new position in life.

Dove smiled really big and said "oh! And I have a surprise for you! Close your eyes, you can open them when you feel my mouth on your cock!" When he closed his eyes he heard her reach into her bag and pull a few things out, then a minute later he heard them walk over and get on their knees. He felt Dove's tongue on his cock head and he opened his eyes to see that her, Ruby, and Jennifer were now wearing ring gags that kept their mouths wide open for quick, easy and immediate use.

He looked at his three slaves with hunger in his eyes... he didn't need words to tell them how pleased he was. Instead he turned to Dove, grabbed her hair and without a word he thrust his cock in her mouth, reaching for her throat with all his length... his hips moved back and forth over and over, fucking her throat as if she was nothing but a toy.

Dove smiled around her gag then started to moan when she felt his hands on her head. As soon as she felt his hard cock against her tongue she felt her pussy start to drip, and her thoughts became a pink, submissive haze.

After a few moments he slowly pulled his cock out and looked at Emilia... tempted to abuse her already but... he needed to reward his girls first. He moved to Jennifer and grabbed her hair tightly. Forcing her to look up as he shoved his cock into her mouth, just as hard and fast as he did to Dove. "Thats a good girl Jennifer... take it all in. Just like Dove did." he teased her as he fucked her mouth until he saw her eyes watering.

Jennifer had watched as he abused Dove's throat, her pussy already getting wet and her craving for cum building with each slurping sound that came from Dove's throat. When the doctor forced her to look up into his eyes she was stricken by the sheer dominance she saw, he was totally above her in every way as he used her throat as his toy. She moaned around his cock as he told her to take it like Dove, her pussy hot and tingling. His speed increased and the forcefulness made her gag a few times, making tears streak her makeup down her cheeks. She moaned more as she felt his cock slowly slide backwards across her tongue.

Only once he saw her makeup running down her cheeks did he stop and smile, satisfied as he slowly pulled his cock from between her plump dick sucking lips. Finally he got to his first slave. As he grabbed her hair he said "Mmm... look at you Ruby.. I didn't think you would look this good like this" he teased her as he shoved his cock slowly into her throat, until his balls touched her lips. But unlike the other he didn't move away... he kept his cock deep in her throat and his hand on her head kept her tightly pressed against him. "Take it all Ruby... go on... choke on his cock like the whore I turned you into." he said with a dominant and hungry tone...

Ruby smiled up at him around her gag, her big soft tits hanging out of her ripped dress, a little bit of cum still dripping down her cleavage. She savored the feeling of his large cock forcing its way down her throat and moaned around its girth as he gave her time to feel him throb.

After a bit she started to gag and choke a little, but she only smiled and moaned around his cock even harder and refused to pull her head back, even as her vision started to get blurry and darker, she still didn't pull back, because no matter what she knew what she really was now. What he turned her into.

He only pulled out once he saw worry in her face... but even then he did it ever so slowly. The satisfaction in her face was clear as day.

Ruby was still enjoying it and getting off as he slowly pulled his cock out of her throat and let her breathe again.

Then he finally went back to Emilia... "Look at your new sisters Emilia... they really want you to enjoy this" He said as his right hand grabbed her waist and he pressed the tip of his cock against her tight ass.

Emilia moaned and writhed against him, pressing her impossibly tight, virgin asshole against the slick head of his cock. "Mmmm. Thank you Dove. Thank you Jennifer. Thank you Ruby." She moaned out as she twitched and flexed her ass against his hands. "I can't wait to feel my new master use my ass for the first time."

He gave one mare look at his girls before focusing entirely on Emilia. He pushed his cock slowly at first.

To Emilia, the feeling of his cock pressing against her asshole was equal parts scary and exhilarating. It may have still been slick from the throats and saliva of three celebrities, but her ass was so tight, and her new master was just so thick.

Feeling her tight virgin ass around his cock, Mathias felt like his pleasure was multiplying with every inch he gave her.

It felt like he was splitting her apart, but she managed to take his whole length, she writhed as he started to pump in and out, her groaning morphing into moaning as he moved faster. "It's so big, master! Oh god!" she squealed out as he slowly started to speed up.

He grabbed her hair with his left hand tightly as his pace started to get faster. He groaned as he said "God... it's so tight! I can barely move" his tone filled with lust and desire.

As the assfucking got faster and faster and she felt like she couldn't take any more The feeling of being split apart and so full of cock that she couldn't breathe, alternated with the feeling of being so empty and needing his cock again had her mind going into overdrive.

He then slapped her perfect ass as he said "Mmm... I'm going to be using you a lot, the next couple days Emilia... my little toy" he groaned, then kissed and bit her neck, leaving a soft mark. His pace kept getting faster and faster, forcing his cock deeper. He could cum just by how tight her ass was... but no. He did his best to hold... to keep fucking her. To turn her into the perfect fuck toy for his cock before filling her with his seed.

When he told her that he was going to use her something in Emilia's mind snapped. For a moment she came out of her hypnotic trance, but before she could react, he called her "my little toy" and it was like the walls of her mind came crumbling down around her all over again and she was blank, she was just his little toy, ready to please her master "Please use my virgin ass, master! Break your little toy with your massive cock!"

His right hand kept her hair in a firm grip as he fucked her ass on and on. Each thrust harder than the last. His left hand felt her tits as if they were his favorite toy. All the while he whispered in her ear... "I'll break you... and I'll make you mine..." he gave her a deep thrust... all his length. "Until the Emilia that you were... breaks... and disappears."

Emilia's psyche couldn't withstand Dr. Mathias fucking her ass harder and harder. His hands on her tits were driving her crazy. The more he restricted her, the more he controlled her, the more she wanted him to take control. His words etched deeper into her mind the longer he fucked her. And she repeated "break me... make me yours... Emilia I was... broken... disappear."

When he pulled out of her she moaned hard and begged him "Please master! Please come use my ass! Control me! Break me!"

He pulled out and turned around, grabbing Jennifer's hair and forcing his cock down her throat. Fucking it, abusing it until she gagged and her eyes watered. Only then he pulled out, leaving her as if she was nothing.

Jennifer enjoyed the brief bit of attention from. her master and made sure she gagged hard for him, leaving his cock slick again for Emilia.

Turning back to Emilia his attention was drawn back to her perfect ass. He grabbed her again and gave it to her... his little whore. his little toy. For a moment as he pressed her against the mattress while fucking her. He wondered 'how much will does she have left... if he woke her up... would she even have the will to resist again?'

To Emilia, when he entered her ass again, it was like heaven and she stopped begging and started moaning, the pleasure slowly building again. But when he forced her down into the mattress to fuck her harder, her mind went haywire and she exploded into a mind shattering orgasm, the pieces of her old personality sinking into the mattress to disappear.

Mathias tried to keep fucking the starlet, but when he felt her asshole tightening aggressively around his shaft, and he realized she was having her first anal orgasm, he could no longer hold back. He gripped her tighter as he gave her a deep thrust... giving her all he had before groaning as he finally let go and came hard in her perfect ass. He kept her pinned on the mattress with his twitching cock buried deep in her ass until his orgasm finally washes over him and faded away leaving what felt like a half gallon of hot spunk deep in The Dragon Queen's bowels... Then and only then he pulled out and took a step back to enjoy the mess he made of her.

The intensity of Emilia's orgasm had nearly made her black out, intensifying when he shot inside her and not calming until he pulled out, she moaned, gasping to catch her breath "Thank you master. I love you master. Thank you for breaking me."

Mathias grabbed Ruby by her hair and forced his cock into her mouth. "Mmm... you are gonna be in charge of Emilia. Is that clear? If anyone asks. You are best friends..." He said as he caressed Ruby's hair almost lovingly and he looked at Emilia's dress, or what was left of it.

12