Dr. Mathias Ch. 12: Taking Emilia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She needs a bit more training before being a good girl like you... and I don't want my toy breaking character when she shouldn't." He smiled down at his first slave, pulling he head back so his cock head was resting on her tongue, already hardening enough to leak precum.

Ruby responded with a "yes master" that was barely intelligible with her mouth still wedged open. She thought about the state Emilia was in and remembered when she had gone through it, and she knew it was too late for the English actre- no, the English slave to ever go back to her old self.

Almost as if to confirm Ruby's thought, Mathias looked to his newest toy and spoke. "Emilia, tell your sister who you are and what you are." his tone firm and dominant... as he wanted to see if there was any of her old self left.

Emilia turned to Ruby and said "most people know me as Emilia Clarkson, a famous actress, but really I am only a good little toy for my master. I am his newest cum slave and my life is devoted to worshiping his cock and draining his balls."

"Mmm... She looks like such an adorable mess. Doesn't she?" he said to Ruby as he fucked her mouth slowly.

Not being hypnotized any longer, there was still a small, totally powerless part of Ruby that hated herself and the fact that she couldn't help but get off at the feeling of his big hard cock throbbing as he sawed slowly in and out of her mouth. Her pussy was dripping and soaking her, torn, ruined dress as she nodded around his cock, her jaw held wide open by the dental gag, just like Jennifer and Dove

"It reminds me of you... after our first little chat" He winked at her playfully as he slowly took his cock out of her mouth. "Do me a favor and help her out of her dress... between being brainwashed and abused poor thing can barely stand"

When he finally pulled out and allowed Ruby to breathe again, she nodded to let him know she understood her orders and got up, bending over at the waist and sticking her ass out to start to peeling off Emilia's dress as Emilia tried to keep her hand over her newly stretched asshole to keep her master's cum from leaking out

When he let go of Ruby's hair, Mathias turned to Jennifer, grabbing her by her neck and forcing her to stand up. His left hand grabbed her ass and pressed her against him.

Jennifer felt her big bimbo tits jiggle as the doctor pulled her to her feet and grabbed her ass, pressing her against him to mash them into his chest.

"Now you... Jennifer. I saw the look in your eyes after being used. Getting my cock wet wasnt enough for you?" He looked into her eyes with hunger. "Should I fuck your pussy this time? Fill you with my seed like the cumslut you are?" his grip on her neck tightened, choking her a bit as he enjoyed how she looked with her gag.

She nodded weakly. Even if her mouth wasn't held wide open by the dental gag she wouldn't be able to speak as he was choking her hard enough that she couldn't breath. Her pussy gushed as she felt his cock hardening against her and her face started to turn red.

Dove took out her dental gag and slipped behind him to whisper in his ear. Not being hypnotized, but just loving his dominance, she encouraged him with ideas. "Emilia's ass is so full of delicious hot cum... maybe Jennifer should suck it all out while Ruby kisses you and begs you to unload deep in Jennifer's pussy.. I could suck your balls while you pump that hot spunk directly into her womb..." she whispered as she kissed his shoulder and the back of his neck.

Mathias looked at Dove and smiled at her words. "Mmm... you always come up with the sweetest of ideas, don't you?. And to think I barely had to do a thing to you... my sweet little pet. You love being my toy dont you?"

Dove smiled wide at his compliment and said "Yes Master. I love being your toy."

He let go of Jennifer and grabbed Dove by her waist. "You saw what happened to Emilia... if you ever misbehave... that will happen to you too." He knew he didn't need to threaten her or even break her like the rest... He still remembered how excited she looked the moment she realized what he did to Jennifer. But still... he wanted to make sure she didn't forget her place.

Dove moaned at his threat. She bit her lip. Her pussy was dripping at the thought of him shattering her mind like Emilia's.

"Now go on... tell your sister your idea." he said to her with a more loving tone before kissing her for a long moment.

"I understand master." she said submissively, kissing him back and stepping to Ruby to take off her dental gag and whisper to her.

As she whispered, Mathias grabbed Jennifer by the back of her neck and led her to the bed. "Emilia... take your hand away. Jennifer will do something now. Don't worry that won't be the last load you'll get from me." Emilia took her hand away obediently and brought it to her mouth, cleaning the cum off with her tongue.

He looked at his girls and smiled... each a mess of their own. Each powerful woman turned into little more than a sex toy.

Ruby, following Dove's instructions, walked over and grabbed a fistful of Jennifer's hair and forced her down firmly so that her open mouth was pressed against Emilia's cum stuffed asshole. "Eat her ass, Jennifer. Suck out as much cum as you can."

Then Ruby swung a leg over Jennifer's back and straddled the blonde's body facing Dr. Mathias, leaning forward to kiss him and pressing her tits together with her biceps as she reached for his cock to stroke it and pull him forward, aiming it to push into Jennifer's soaking wet pussy and slapping her big round bubble butt to make it jiggle for him as he slowly pushed deeper inside.

Mathias let his girls take the lead. When Ruby pulled him closer he comply with a smile on his face. His smile only widened as his first slave guided his throbbing cock head into the cosplayers tight pussy.

Ruby put her hands on her master's body then held his hips guiding him as he slowly buried himself in the blonde's pussy, then as he started to pump in and out of Jennifer, her moans muffled against Emilia's asshole.

He grabbed Ruby's hair and kissed her hungrily as pushed his cock deep into Jennifer's core. She was so wet that it took barely any effort. His left hand slapped Jennifer's perfect ass again, harder than Ruby did. Then he felt his first slave's tits with that same hand, without even thinking about breaking their kiss.

Dove got down on her knees and crawled between her master's legs to begin sucking and licking his big heavy balls with her soft, puffy blowjob lips. It was usually impossible to keep up, as her master Had a tendency to fuck his slaves fast and hard, but with Ruby helping to keep his pace slow, Dove was able to move her body back and forth to keep his heavy balls between her lips. She loved the feeling of them churn and undulate against her tongue, knowing that she was helping to build up a big thick load of spunk that would be pumped deep inside her friend.

Between Emilia's and Jennifer's moans... Ruby's soft lips and Dove down on her knees Mathias could barely think of anything besides his girls... It was all one wave of pleasure after the other and he couldn't ask for anything else.

His hips started to move faster and harder, fucking Jennifer's sweet and tight pussy just like he wanted since that first night in her apartment, but Ruby gently applied pressure to keep his movements slow. Mathias kissed her over and over again, passionately, hungrily... no longer thinking. For once, he was the one in a trance.

He broke his kiss with Ruby, his head lolling back in bliss as Ruby leaned in to encourage him with her soft, sultry voice. "We are all yours... we belong to you and no one else... We are your sweet little dolls, your obedient little whores... and we need you to fuck and cum in each and every one of us..." she said with a desperate and hungry tone, ruby's plush lips mere inches away from her master's ear the words rolling off her velvet tongue like a spell. As soon as the last word left her mouth, Mathias leaned forward again to continue kissing her..

Jennifer, Ruby, and Dove kept going, intensifying their rhythm and working harder and harder to try to make their master cum. Ruby had one hand on the back of Jennifer's head, forcing her mouth to stay tightly pressed against Emilia's asshole and her other hand on her master's hip, Dove had her mouth on his balls and her hand on his other hip and they were working together to make sure that he didn't even have to thrust. Jennifer's attention was torn between her master's cock slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy, and the seemingly endless amount of fresh cum flowing out of Emilia's freshly devirginized ass and into her mouth, and Emilia's mind, still reeling from being broken, was awash with pleasure at the sensation of the cosplayers tongue searching her ass for more cum. In fact, they all got so deep into the zone that they didn't notice the doorbell, or hear as a new person walked into the room until she started speaking.

Meg Tournee was shocked by the sight before her as she entered the room. Dove and Jennifer had both called her to ask if she wanted to come to this cosplay party they were having and she wasn't sure because they said there was definitely going to be sex, but when she heard that Ruby Josephson was buying her plane ticket, she had to see what was going on.

She was shocked when she walked in the room and totally speechless, especially when no one seemed to notice her. She watched for several minutes as the tangled group worked together to slowly milk the doctor inside her best friend. Inside his slave. She wasn't sure which description applied to Jennifer anymore.

She lost track of time as she watched, amazed that no one noticed her, though that seemed forgivable considering the sounds the one man there was making. Mathias was groaning louder and louder. She was pretty sure that he was going to pump a gallon of cum directly into her best friend's womb. They were so absorbed that Meg felt awkward. She had no idea what to do in this situation. The only thing Meg could think to do to break the tension she felt was to lamely say "I guess you guys started without me..."

12