Dr. Mathias Ch. 13: Meg's New Life

Story Info
Meg is given a new role in life as a gift for Dr. Mathias.
7.5k words
4.42
3.6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use his talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

Jennifer Sashimi - Perhaps the most famous cosplay enthusiast in the world. She is also a promotional and glamor model, YouTuber, voice actress, and fan convention interview correspondent.

Dove Crimson - A younger actress, known mostly for playing the lead in a Disney sitcom, for which she won a few minor awards, and for acting in a series of made for TV movies. She is starting to branch out into more mainstream fare, where she is getting attention for her youthful looks, as well as her large expressive eyes and her big pouty lips.

Emilia Clarkson - An English actress, Clarkson had her breakthrough role as "The Dragon Princess" in the HBO epic fantasy television series Clash of Kings. The role garnered her international recognition and several accolades, including four Emmy Award nominations.

Meg Tournee - an American Twitch streamer, internet personality, cosplayer, glamor model, and vlogger. She is well known for hosting on various Youtube channels, including her own.

******

Meg lost track of time as she watched, amazed that no one noticed her, though that seemed forgivable considering the sounds he was making. Mathias was groaning louder and louder. She was pretty sure that he was going to pump a gallon of cum directly into her best friend's womb. They were so absorbed that Meg felt awkward. She had no idea what to do in this situation. The only thing Meg could think to do to break the tension she felt was to lamely said "I guess you guys started without me..."

The new voice caught his attention as he gave Jennifer a deep thrust. He broke his kiss with Ruby to look at their new guest and smiled at her as his eyes moved along her figure. "I didn't know we would have another visitor... I'm sorry you caught us like this." he said with a teasing and playful tone as he caressed dove's hair and gently fucked Jennifer. "We got.. carried away in the moment. Isn't that right, girls?" he teased again before kissing Ruby once more.

If Meg had arrived at any other moment he would have gotten closer to her... but right now, he was trapped and didn't have any intention to move away... he looked at his girls for a moment and whispered to himself "I guess I'll have to reward someone..." Then he looked at Meg again with an inviting look in his eyes. "Come in... dont be shy. We're all friends here... well... kinda." he said with a smile on his face as his hips moved slowly, pumping him deep inside Jennifer, slowly building his orgasm with each thrust.

As Meg stepped closer she was trying to gauge the situation, but Ruby reached out to take her hand, and as Meg stepped closer she felt Dove move Dr. Mathias's hand to her ass before Dove's arm wrapped gently around her legs, holding her in place, she felt Ruby's gentle hand take a firm grasp of her hair and forced her head down, aiming her face to stare at the cock pumping slowly in and out of Jennifer. She couldn't quite make out what Ruby said next as she was somehow distracted by the very deliberate rhythm set by Dove rocking the doctor's hips and Jennifer rolling her ass up and down the shaft of his throbbing erection.

When Ruby grabbed Meg's head and forced her gaze down to his thrusting cock, she looked him directly in the eyes and said "A surprise present from your fuck toys to our Master."

Ruby tilted her head to check Meg's slightly glazed expression, then she continued to look him in the eyes while she whispered things that drew Meg deeper and deeper into trance.

Mathias looked at his girls with a surprised expression, but quickly caught up as he noticed Meg's eyes. Once again he let them do their thing and he simply allowed himself to enjoy the moment. He wanted to say something to his girls... as he never expected such a gift. But he didn't want to interrupt... After all, he did the same thing to them at some point... and if they didn't stop him then, why should he do it now?

Instead he leaned closer to Ruby to kiss her neck softly, lovingly as he fucked Jennifer with a slow, gentle, perfectly regular pace. His left hand grabbed her waist as their bodies clashed over and over while his right felt Meg's large, perfect, round ass, grabbing it hungrily... feeling her warm and soft skin.

He groaned and closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm reaching out... slowly working past all his defenses. His sweet slaves were giving him so much pleasure that he could barely hold... barely resist... it felt like a trance... a trance he was happy to fall in for once...

And just as that thought crossed his mind, everything went blank for a moment as his orgasm overwhelmed him.

Ruby's whispers were infused with moans as he started to kiss her, but she saw his pace speeding up and felt instinctively that he was getting closer, she worked it into Meg's hypnotic conditioning.

To Meg, the whole world seemed to fall away except for the movement, the speed, and the beauty of Dr. Mathias's cock. Ruby's soothing, velvety voice was in one ear, while Jennifer's muffled moans were in her other, his powerful hand on her ass held her both physically and mentally as Ruby set up more and more expectations as to what would happen to the hypnotized woman when the doctor climaxed. "When he empties those big, swollen balls inside Jennifer, You will immediately become Dr. Mathias' newest obedient slave, and the first five things that happened to you after he climaxes will represent the most important priorities in your life from now on, Meg"

Meg couldn't tear her eyes away from that thick, thrusting cock continually stretching Jennifer's pussy as Ruby continued to overwrite Meg's mind with her new reality.

"First, after he orgasms, you will fall to your knees in front of your master, representing your subservience to him...

Second, Jennifer will stand and allow you to taste your new master's cum for the first time as it flows from her pussy, showing your devotion to acquiring and consuming your master's cum...

Third, Jennifer will take the mouthful of cum she has from Emilia's ass and she will spit it into your mouth and all over your face and tits. This represents a redoubling of your devotion to acquiring and consuming your master's cum...

Fourth, Emilia will stand and allow you to eat the rest of the cum that flows out of her ass. This represents the extreme severity and dedication you will have to acquiring and consuming your master's cum...

And finally, the fifth most important thing in your new life moving forward, you will be allowed to stand on your own two feet, representing your instinct of self preservation, and your rights as a human being falling below your devotion to your master, and very very far below your need to acquire and consume your master's cum."

Dr. Mathias could hardly believe what he was hearing. As he listened to Ruby rewrite Meg's mind, placing the consumption of his cum well above her own instinct of self preservation, he couldn't help but fuck Jennifer harder as his own willpower met its limit... and then he gave Jennifer all his length... reaching for her womb before cumming, filling her with his seed. As his orgasm ripped through him, he grabbed Ruby's hair and kissed her, passionately, hungrily, as if she was the only one... but of course... she wasn't. He groaned into her lips as every last drop of his hot, thick spunk pumped deep into Jennifer... and his grip on Meg's huge, round ass got so tight that it would leave a mark on her soft skin.

He broke the kiss after a few long moments of silence. After his orgasm had washed over him, he slowly let go of Meg's ass and took a few steps back, slowly pulling out of Jennifer's tight pussy.

He needed a moment to breathe... to clear his head. It was almost funny to see how the tables had turned. He went after each of them... and broke them to make them his toys. But it seemed like he didn't think about how delicious they could be when they worked together.

Still... the wide smile on his face didn't hide a thing. It was obvious that he was happy with his little slaves... and the lustful look in his eyes whenever he looked at the mess he made of them, made it clear that he wanted them... each and every one of them, just as much as the first time.

When he stepped away Ruby got off of Jennifer and helped her stand, reminding her not to swallow her mouthful of cum.

Meg was led gently to her knees as Jennifer stood up. She felt Dove's hands pushing her Jennifer as Ruby angled the blonde so that Dove could more easily push the new slave's face forward and hold her mouth on Jennifer's pussy as the hot, thick load began to pour out of her. Meg swallowed several mouthfuls until the stream slowed to a trickle. As Meg was so absorbed in swallowing, she didn't notice as Dove got behind her and held her arms behind her back with one arm as she held Meg's head with the other.

Meg sucked as much of the hot, viscous liquid out of Jennifer's pussy as she could, and once the taste started to change, she felt Jennifer pull away. Meg opened her eyes to see Jennifer leaning down, letting her mouthful of spunk slide slowly out between her lips, falling into Meg's eyes and clouding her vision, splattering her forehead and cheeks, coating her nose, lips and chin as she was allowed to taste the delicious seed, and finally feeling the last of it dribble onto her tits.

As Jennifer pulled away, Meg's vision was still cloudy with spunk, but she could see Jennifer and Ruby lifting Emilia up. Emilia's mind was still in pieces from her hypno-fucking, so she submissively obeyed the two women and moved back to set her asshole down on meg's mouth to feed her another load, a smaller one consisting of what Jennifer was unable to reach with her tongue.

Mathias looked at his 'gift' with more and more interest as his girls continued with her initiation. Then he smiled, satisfied as he saw Emilia being laid down gently to rest. He would almost feel bad for her if he hadn't just had so much fun leaving her in that state.

He waited for them to be done before getting behind Dove, grabbing her neck from behind, choking her lovingly as he whispered into her ear "Look at you... all dominant and firm. I was thinking of filling your womb next... but you'll have to wait." He then gave Dove a playful slap, and moved her aside before grabbing Meg's hair, pulling her head back and forcing her to look up at him while he slapped his softening cock against her pretty, cum-splattered face. Meg looked up at him happily through her cum-filled eyes.

"Stand up. Strip down to your bra and panties. I want to look at you... and I want to hear you introducing yourself." he said with a dominant tone. "Yes master." Meg said as she started to stand and pull off her clothes, careful not to disturb the cum splattered on her tits and sliding down into her cleavage.

Mathias snapped his fingers, calling his other girls as if they were little more than pets.

If Meg was a gift from his girls, then he wanted them to watch how he fucked and abused her for the first time...

Dove, and Ruby dropped immediately to their knees at the doctor's feet, and even Emilia slowly slipped off the bed to get on her knees and watch, too. But Jennifer was digging something out of her purse....

Jennifer had an idea. It was an effort not to drop to her knees, but she thought it would make her master happy. She grabbed Meg's phone out of her purse. Meg took a big breath to introduce herself, but she was interrupted by Jennifer clearing her throat.

Despite how hungry he was already for his new toy, one thing was still lingering in the doctor's mind. 'She has a boyfriend...' he knew that. It had never bothered him before, but for some reason it felt important. It felt like an opportunity, and that only made him want to fuck her even more... He looked at his cosplay slave.

As Jennifer got on her knees with the other women, she held Meg's phone out to him. The phone's Camera was open. He didn't immediately recognize the app that was open but he could see her boyfriend's contact info overlaid on the camera screen. There was one button that said "Video Call" and another that said "Video Call + livestream to Twitch."

He looked at the phone for a moment, thinking of the options shown. One would mean simply ruining her relationship, which he didn't really care too much about. After all, her mind had already been rewritten to value worshiping his cock over anything else. He was about to fuck her and use her like a cum slut, officially solidifying her as his property in both her mind and his. But the second option... the second one would mean exposure. Up until this point, he had made his slaves keep up a public front of being their former selves.

"Mmm... Jennifer... you are about to ruin your best friend's relationship and career. Just make sure you don't show my face or any of your sisters. Focus only on Meg. Is that clear?" He looked at his blonde slave as he spoke with a dominant tone.

"Yes master." Jennifer said quietly and obediently. Before hitting the button that would live-stream the first moments of Meg Turney's new life, Jennifer was careful to adjust the frame so that his face and the faces of his slaves were framed out. "We're live now, Master" Jennifer said quietly, as Meg's boyfriend picked up the call and Jennifer muted his audio.

Mathias looked back at his "gift" and felt her tits, groping her and massaging his cum into her skin like lotion on the live stream as Meg smiled happily into the camera. With a small silent motion, he told her to turn around so he could clean the remaining cum off his hand by groping her ass, leaving a cummy handprint on her panties.

As if she was literally a new toy, a piece of property, Mathias presented the new slave to the rapidly growing audience by moving his right hand up along her figure from her ass, all the way up to her pretty face. Meg moaned softly as he felt her body, she licked his cum off her lips and swallowed as her juices soaked through her panties in anticipation.

"Kneel and introduce yourself to me. I want to know who Im about to fuck and abuse like a simple whore." He said with a dominant yet clearly lustful tone, his eyes still moving up and down her figure, devouring every inch. "Yes master" she replied. As Meg lowered herself to her knees, Mathias drew three fingers up her cheek, coating his fingertips in a thick, milky-white glaze that he held in front of the redhead's face as she responded.

Meg looked up at him submissively, her eyes frequently glancing down hungrily at his cum coated fingertips.. "My name is Meg Tournee. I used to be a famous cosplayer, model, and vlogger, but now I am nothing more than a worthless, cum obsessed, fuck toy. I know that I don't deserve to even be in the same room as you, but I would be honored and forever grateful if you would accept my body and my life as a fuck toy for your personal use." She looked up at her master hopefully.

The devotion in her words and the honesty of her tone caught Mathias off guard. When he saw Ruby whispering in her ear... he didn't expect such a nice result. It seemed like his girl really had a good idea of how to please her master.

Mathias moved his hand toward Meg's pretty face, pushing his cum coated fingers deep into her mouth. The pleasure she felt at the taste of his cum was immediately apparent to her boyfriend, and every other viewer of the live stream. The pleasure was even clearly visible when he continued pushing forward, forcing his cummy fingers into her throat and gagging her.

Mathias gently withdrew his fingers from her mouth and caressed Meg's face as he started to speak. "It's nice to meet you Meg. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what I plan to do with you... but I'll say it anyway." The hand caressing Meg's jaw, moved to firmly grab her chin, angling her face to look up into his eyes. He also stepped forward so he could use his, once again rock hard, cock to punctuate each statement with a wet slap against her cum splattered face, eliciting a mixture of giggles and moans from the new slave.

"I'm going to use you..." *SLAP*

"...cum in you..." *SLAP*

"...fuck you until Im bored..." *SLAP*

"...and then..." Mathias aggressively rubbed his cock against her face, grinding against her cheeks, nose and wide smile as he pretended to think.

"...I'll see if I keep you or not." He said with a harsh tone punctuated by one last wet *SLAP* of his now cum-coated erection.

The extra aggression was more for show than anything else... after all... her fans and boyfriend were watching... And they were going absolutely insane in the chat. Plus he wanted to test how far gone she was. He removed his hand and let his cock rest throbbing against her smiling face as he finished his speech.

"Is that clear? Or is my little whore too dumb to understand that?" Dr. Mathias pulled his hips back, dragging his meaty shaft down her face, causing her to moan deeply, until his cock head was resting against Meg's lips. Meg started to respond with "I underst-" before Dr. Mathias thrust his hips forward, forcing his thick cock between her lips and burying it deep in her throat.

As he held her head down, Meg's eyes slipped closed in pleasure as she felt his thick shaft throbbing in her throat, he let her gag once or twice, the tears helping to clear some of the cum out of her eyes, and when her master pulled his cock out of her mouth out she purred "I understand perfectly, Master. I am yours to use and dispose of as you see fit " as she reached up to grasp the base of his cock with both hands lightly slapping it against her face, then kissing the bulbous cock head passionately and licking as she moaned in bliss.

Once clean, Mathias grabbed her hair again and shoved his cock into her throat, fucking her mouth like a fleshlight. He groaned and let a low laugh slip out before looking at Ruby and saying a silent 'thank you, slut.' Ruby smiled happily back up at him. Meg was moaning around his thrusting cock and it looked like she was on the edge of orgasm, even with one of her hands on his shaft and the other on his balls.

He kept speeding up, using Meg's mouth to jerk off until she started to gag, choke and wretch. Only then did he stop, slowly pulling his cock out. "Now Megan, I have a question for you..." he said with a condescending smile in his voice as he dick-slapped her pretty face playfully as she gasped for breath. "Do you have a boyfriend? Or husband?" he knew the answer but asking it in front of the camera only made this feel that much better. "You're a very pretty girl... especially all covered in my cum..." Meg beamed at his "compliment." "your throat feels pretty good stretched around my cock... and I really want to fuck you, but I need to know... Are you gonna be a cheating little whore and get on the bed for me? Or are you gonna stand up and leave?" he asked with a dominant and hungry tone as he slapped her with his cock firmly once again to punctuate his question