Dr. Mathias Ch. 13: Meg's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to say it clearly to the camera... for all your fans to see... then I might fuck you depending on the answer..."

Meg was still gasping for breath as she answered "Yes master, I have a boyfriend." She stood up and stepped over to the bed as she said "... and I'm going to be a cheating little whore for you, Master!" As she crawled up onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, then turned to look at him and ask "would you like to use my pussy or my asshole first, Master?

Mathias stepped behind her and slapped her ass hard, making her moan, before pulling down her panties. "Mmm... that's a very hard question Meg..." he said as he slowly dragged his cock head up her pussy lips to her asshole, then back down over and over. "...but then again, I'm a very hard man. As everyone watching your stream can verify." He used his free hand to wave at his other slaves, reminding them to stay behind Jennifer and the camera.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Meg?" he asked as he caressed the beautiful, large, round bubble butt being presented to him. "No, Master, never." came her reply in a submissive purr.

Mathias continued to grope Meg's ass with one hand while he continued to use the other to drag his cock up and down between her holes. "...and what if I were to tell you that I don't think cheating sluts like you deserve to feel a cock in their pussy? Would that change your answer? Would that effect your devotion to your new master?" he asked, now only dragging his cock head in circles around the streamer-slaves virgin asshole.

"No Master, of course not. My body is your property to do with as you see fit!" Meg answered happily. Mathias growled in pleasure at her answer, he reached one hand up to grab Meg's crimson-red hair and pull her head back and angling it towards the camera, so he could use his other hand to wipe the rest of the cum off of her face. When he let go of her hair, he slapped her ass again, harder this time, making it jiggle as Meg moaned harder and bit her lip.

Mathias rubbed his cummy hand up and down his shaft, coating it in a thick layer to use as lube, and wiping the rest off in her silky- red hair. "Have you got anything else to say to your boyfriend, Meg?" he asked as he grabbed her waist firmly. Meg thought for a moment. "...uhhmm... Not that I can think of, Master..." Mathias made a couple hand gestures toward Dove, and Dove scrambled to grab her phone.

"Well that was your last chance to break up with your boyfriend, Meg. And since you didn't take it, that means you're choosing to be a cheating whore even after being told the consequences and, in my opinion, you don't deserve to feel any more vaginal or clitoral stimulation as long as you belong to me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are you ready to lose your anal virginity on live-stream, in front of your boyfriend and all your fans on twitch?"

"Yes, Master."

Dove then moved in front of Meg, getting a close-up of the new slave's face before joining as a second camera in the live stream, while Jessica moved to get a close-up of Dr. Mathias' cum-slick-cock rubbing in circles around Meg's virgin asshole.

Mathias glanced at the stream and nodded his approval before slowly pushing his cock into her ass one inch at a time. He moved at an agonizingly slow pace, making sure that the live stream caught every millimeter of her tight back-door stretching to accommodate his girth. Meg's face in the live stream was at first surprised, then it went through several configurations of fear and confusion as the last part of Meg's old mind thrashed against it's cage deep in her psyche, then it settled into a mixture of pain, devotion, pleasure, and determination as she let out a series of groans, moans, and whimpers trying to express herself.

Meg's new master didn't stop his agonizingly slow, unrelenting push forward until the head of his cock seemed to reach the very core of her being, deep in her bowels. With his cock buried to the hilt, and his balls pressed firmly against her now superfluous pussy, Mathias finally spoke. "Look at the camera Meg... tell your fans what you're doing... tell them what you are again." he demanded as throbbed in her guts, his hips pressing firmly against her soft ass hungrily. Her tight ass was making him lust for her more and more with each passing second. "Tell your boyfriend what you're doing..." he demanded as his left hand grabbed her hair and his right hand slapped her stuffed ass, then slid up her body to grope her tits roughly for the camera.

With a huge effort, Meg focused her eyes on the camera lens and, with a fair number of groans and grunts, managed to moan out "I am being claimed! I am gladly giving my anal virginity away so I can used like a cheap fuck toy by my new master! I'm clenching my ass as tight as I can around his massive, throbbing cock, Gavin. I'm trying to milk his balls deep inside my bowels."

Mathias began to pull his cock back out, almost all the way, before pushing back into her tight ass as Meg spoke to to the camera... and for a quick second, as he started to fuck her ass, Dr. Mathias wondered what her boyfriend thought, what were her fans thinking right now as they all watched him fucking her like a simple whore.

His right hand squeezed her tit once more before moving up to her face, grabbing it tightly and slipping a finger into her mouth before firmly pressing her face against the mattress as he began to fuck her harder. Each thrust pushing his cock balls deep in her ass. As he pumped in and out of her, rearranging her guts with his thick cock head over and over, she kept moaning, groaning, and whimpering, desperately not holding anything back to make sure that it's a good show for everyone on the livestream.

"You're gonna be my pet, Megan... my obedient little fuck doll" he said with a dominant tone as he keep her pinned. Her moans were muffled a bit by her face pressing against the mattress, but her "Yes master!" was still understandable.

He let go of her hair to slap her perfect ass as he pushed a second finger in her mouth. "Tell the camera what you are. And make it clear that you only live for one reason." he said, not letting go of her, still moving his hips back and forth, not willing to stop enjoying her sweet and addictive asshole.

Meg made eye contact with the camera and said "I am a stupid, obedient fuck doll for my master!" Megs words seemed to light a fire in the doctor, and he began to fuck her faster and faster the more she spoke. "I only live to empty my master's balls on my face... ugh... in my mouth... 'oh god!'...down my throat! 'whimper'...or deep inside my ass! And I will never feel him in my pus-ahhhhh" Meg's words devolved into moans and whimpers of pain and ecstasy as her new master pressed her pretty face against the mattress one more time as his pace got faster, fucking her harder.

As he got closer and closer to his limit, the doctor's right hand kept her head pressed down, all four of his fingers digging into her mouth, while his left hungrily slapped and grabbed at her huge, jiggling ass over and over. His mind was almost blank with lust, barely holding his orgasm at bay... but for as much as he tried... hearing her talk like that, moaning and whimpering submissively as he brutally fucked her virgin asshole, made it harder for him to resist...

Se he gave Meg one more hard and deep thrust, reaching for the deepest point in her bowels before finally letting go, cumming hard, with a roar, and absolutely flooding Meg Tournee's bowels with a massive amount of his hot, thick seed. He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned as he gripped her ass and face tightly, only letting go after the wave of pleasure had completely passed from his body, seeming to flow from the tip of his cock deep in her ass.

When her master buried himself deep and started to unload inside her, meg let out a long, satisfied moan. She grinded her ass back against him, stuffing his cock as deep inside her ass as possible while his cock pulsed, pumping rope after rope into her intestines. It felt like he was filling her up with purpose

Mathias relaxed his grip, pulling his fingers out of Meg's mouth and grabbing her chin to aim her dazed face at the camera. "Look at the camera Meg... you are going to break up with your boyfriend now... You're never gonna be allowed to feel me in your pussy, but If you don't break it off with him this second... this will be the last load you'll have of me." he panted out with a dominant tone as he caught his breath.

Meg's eyes went wide and as soon as she could she said "Sorry Gavin, you're a great guy, but I belong to my master now. He does things to me that you never could, and if I don't get to be a tight little fleshlight for my master then my life will be ruined. We're through, I'm property of my master now"

He took a glance at his girls obediently watching on their knees... they were entranced by the performance... having an audience made him want to laugh... he would be lying if he said that abusing Meg live wasn't fun...

"Good girl... I'm glad you know your place" he said as his hips moved back and forth in a slow teasing pace like he was winding down. He then looked at Jennifer and Dove and made a sign to stop the live stream.

Once the feed was cut off, he gave Meg a deep thrust as he grabbed her hair and turned her head to make her look at his girls. "Look at them... my sweet little girls. You are their gift to me. And you better be thankful to them..." he whispered in her ear before laying down on Meg's back, kissing and biting her neck slowly.

After relaxing with his softening cock buried deep in Meg's ass for a few more minutes, Mathias slowly pulled his half-soft cock out and rolled off of his new fleshlight. He sat up on the edge of the bed facing his girls and waving them over. He grabbed Jennifer by her waist and pulled her close while he caressed the kneeling Emilia's pretty face. "What am I gonna do with all you?" he teased and smiled as his eyes went from one to the other. His gaze lingered a little longer on Scarlet and Dove, then he said "Maybe we should all go to bed for now... after all... I have to go back to work at some point... And something tells me you girls would not let me have a quiet night" he teased again with warmth in his voice.

Dr. Mathias sat on the edge of the bed for a long moment as he enjoyed the view. his obedient girls... all naked or with their clothes so torn that they may as well be. Ruby brought her master a butt plug and he smiled at her. He put the tip of the plug against Emilia's lips, pushing it into her mouth to get it wet with her spit, then he reached back and slapped Meg hard on the ass to bring her out of her daze. Mathias reached up and gingerly tucked the flared base of the butt plug between Jennifer's lips. "Would you mind putting that in for me?" Jennifer nodded happily at her master, then crawled across the bed to push her face into Meg's plump ass to get the tip of the butt plug against her brutalized hole. Meg was having trouble controlling her reflexes enough for Jennifer to push it inside until Dove put both hands on the back of Jennifer's head and pushed hard, grinding the cosplayers face into the streamers ass until the plug landed home, eliciting a pitiful whimper from Meg.

Mathias leaned back in bed and slapped Meg's ass again, enjoying the jiggle as he said "get up here and clean the taste of your virgin asshole off my cock, Fleshlight. You don't want your sisters to think you're rude, do you?" "No Master" Meg said, as Mathias turned to lay his head on the pillow, enjoying the sensation of Meg cleaning him off.

He pulled Emilia closer. Kissing her hungrily and feeling her tits as he lay on his back and manhandled her on top of him. He bit her neck playfully and whispered in her ear "Feels good to be owned, doesn't it, my sweet little pet?." His tone filled with hunger and lust. He put his hand on top of her head and pushed her down toward his waist. "How about you work on my balls. Meg got them all covered in juice from her useless pussy." Emilia responded with a quiet "Yes Master." and started to kiss her way down his chest before he pushed her head more, and she skipped straight to wriggling her way underneath Meg to lap gently at his balls, soon taking them into her mouth to suckle and massage them with her tongue.

He looked to his right and saw Ruby still in her torn dress and he reached for her while Emilia and Meg worked on cleaning him. He grabbed Ruby's hair tightly as he pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. Ruby moaned as he pulled her over by her hair, reminding her of her first session with him. she moaned into his mouth as they kissed passionately "God you look so good like that... maybe I should pick you up and rape you one night..." he said to her with a sleepy, lustful tone. She replied. "Mmmm. Anywhere, and anytime master. I'm happy to be your rapemeat." she said in her sexiest voice as he moved his attention to Dove.

He let Ruby go and grabbed Dove. "Or maybe I should take you instead... My new suckretary... being abused in between patients seems so fitting for you" he said with a hungry tone before kissing her for a long moment. Dove looked at him with wild, hungry eyes, "mmmm. That sounds like the perfect life for a worthless little fuck toy like me master. I'll stay under your desk sucking you all day while you help your patients." she smiled excitedly at the thought of being aggressively degraded by her master.

He reached down to grab the back of Meg's head and force it down like a hard and deep thrust into her throat for a few moments before he let Dove go. He continued to pump Meg's head up and down his shaft while he waved Jennifer over and caressed her face. "What do you think Jennifer... what should I do with you?..." Jennifer bit her lip and looked up to him with open innocent eyes. "You should do anything you want to me master. If ruining me entirely like you did with Meg is the best way to make you cum, then I will beg you to destroy every aspect of my life master." she said breathlessly.

He looked at Meg's throat bulging from being stuffed full of his stiff cock, then her lips dragging up his shaft with hunger in his eyes, then glazed at his other girls, stopping at Jennifer. Her innocent look getting all his attention "Oh my poor poor little slut... are you jealous of Megan? Look at her... she lost everything to serve my cock. Don't worry, I'll do the same to you, just a little slower. One step at a time until everyone sees you as the worthless whore that you are" his tone harsh and filled with lust. Jennifer bit her lip as her juices started to run down her leg. "Yes master. You can show the whole world that I'm just your little cum puppet."

Mathias groaned in pleasure at her response then, grabbing her chin, he began to guide her down toward his cock, lifting Meg's head and moving her mouth to the side of his shaft, moving Jennifer's mouth to the other side. "Kiss each other for me. I think you two are gonna make a good team soon..."

Mathias looked at the two former internet celebrities desperately trying to make out with each other around his throbbing cock. He didn't bother to ask Meg her thoughts. She didn't get an opinion... after all she was just fucked and used live for all her fans to see... her career, her relationship were ruined the moment she begged him to fuck her. The other were his slaves... but she... she was his toy. A self cleaning fleshlight.

Meg kneeled there, kissing her best friend around her new Master's thick, throbbing shaft, and savoring the lingering taste of his cum in her mouth. She thought about everything she had just given up in order to be allowed to swallow a massive amount of his cum and permanently enslave herself to him, giving up all her human rights. She smiled at what a small price she had to pay to be allowed to serve him.

He smiled, looking back to Dove. "How about you go suck the head while they work the shaft, and feel free to encourage them..." Dove bit her plump lip and smiled at him, "Thank you, Master" was all she had to say before she crawled down the bed and straddled Emilia's back, putting one hand on the back of Jennifer's head, and the other on Meg's, and pushing them together as she began to suck the tip of his cock. Mathias then turned back to Ruby, pulling her over to straddle him.

"Finally a moment to ourselves." He said half-jokingly. Mathias Caressed Ruby's body and pulled her in to kiss and bite at her neck. Ruby couldn't stop herself from enjoying it if she tried, but luckily, she no longer wanted to. As he kissed her, she leaned down to whisper in a sultry voice. "Thank you master. Nothing feels as good as giving you pleasure. Please use my body, Master." he kissed down her shoulder and bit her tits leaving a mark on them, then he kissed and licked them as his hands felt her body hungrily, devouring every inch. The way they all talked filled his head with ideas for the future... and hunger for the days to come.

His hands came to rest on her hips as he pulled back to look at her perfect face again. His grip on Ruby soon tightened as he gave a hard and deep thrust into Dove's mouth, using the mouths of four celebrities to jerk him off while he devoted all his attention to Ruby. He groaned, feeling his orgasm building up already.

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before looking at the slut that once was such a respected actress. "I can't get enough of you Ruby, but I'm sure you already know that..." he whispered against her lips as he moved his hips, picking up the pace. "Seems like we'll have to plan a few things... especially you and me Ruby..." he teased her as he gave another hard and deep thrust, eliciting a moan from all four girls worshiping his cock and balls as they started to feel him throb. He was squeezing and groping Ruby's perfect tits, grabbing them firmly, while his other roamed, gliding from her milky-white thighs, up her round hips to her puffy blowjob lips. Making clear to whom they belong. Ruby continued with her encouragement. "Please Master, cum for me. I want you to empty your balls one more time. I love your cock and your thick hot spunk.

Emilia felt her master's balls contract and tense up in her mouth. Meg and Jennifer could feel his cock throbbing harder, then pulsing as he finally came again, and Dove moaned as she felt his cock head unleash a few more ropes across her tongue. But he focused on Ruby, looking deep into her eyes, as he felt his orgasm hitting him hard. He kissed her for a long moment before closing his eyes as he groaned, imagining his cum shooting deep in her core as he flooded Dove's mouth.

He kissed Ruby one more time before slowly pulling her off of him and laying her next to him. Breathing heavily after everything that happened. "I think I need a rest after this..." he said as he looked at his girls. Soon, Dove and Jennifer pulled off of his cock, looking up to him for directions, Dove rolling his fresh spunk around in her mouth.

"Dove, Jennifer, you'll start coming to work with me tomorrow. Jennifer, you'll be my secretary. Is that clear?" "yes master!" she replied excitedly with a little bounce that made her tits jiggle. He then looked at Dove and smiled teasingly "And you... you are gonna be working under my desk." she smiled and bit her lip, moaning "mmmm. Thank you master. I can't wait."

His eyes moved to Ruby as he said "As for you... I'll trust you to take care of Emilia. She is still a little off after what we did to her. And don't forget to keep your phone close by in case I want to see those acting skills again." His tone towards her was filled with lust and desire. "Yes, Master" Ruby replied submissively, looking over at Emilia and trying to think of what needed to be changed.

Then he finally looked at the girl his sluts tricked and gifted to him... "Meg. You are my pet now, my obedient fuck toy... and since you lost everything, you'll be living with me from now on... Dont worry you can still stream and make your youtube videos... but we'll add something to them. You'll see." he smiled teasingly at his toy before laying back again, looking at the ceiling... exhausted and so... so... satisfied with his sweet whores.