All Comments on 'Dr May Reid's Reunion Dinner Ch. 04'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Yes...

I like the story. There are a few grammar issues, But they don't detract from the story. The thing that bothers me the most is going from Butt to Cunt without cleaning off. Serious infection will arise from that. Experience! If he has this big motor home, then take all three women on the vacation. While he is banging one, the other two could be eating out each other. After all they have been long term lovers. Sure hope you keep this story continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very hot

need more chapters

will he get involved also with the daughter of carol & may

in the next few chapters after his threesome first with may then carol

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 5 years ago
butt to pussy...

Like others, I’ve noticed that your

protagonist keeps going from ass to pussy.

Sue, as a doctor, should know better.

Apart from this, it’s a cool series.

ekim22ekim22over 5 years ago
No build up, way to blunt

Not for me.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
So am I the first to notice..

Sex scenes...

1- kissing and the girl rubs their cunt on his leg in a circular motion.

2- 69 on the carpet using two fingers on the girl.

3- girl always deep throats the biggest cock she has ever seen with a minute.

4- every girl is shaved perfectly smooth with a neat vulva.

5- every girl has a huge clit cock.

6- use cunt juice on 2 fingers as the only anal lube to be used.

7- after rubbing the bum for 2 min the biggest cock ever just slides in the bum hole with no resistance all the way to the root in one go.

8-this is not mentioned but the girl goes to the hospital as her rectal lining has been torn to shreds from no lube inside as the bum does not self lube. In this case the bum is lined with blood.

8- ass sex with two vaginal orgasams, vaginal sex thousands of orgasams.

9- ass sex again back to the pussy, back to the hospital for antibiotics for major infection of the cunt hole due to shit. But be careful when you piss though as that is 100% sterile but you invent a 2 second pre piss before pissing on intact external skin.

10- copy the sex scene, save to your clipboard.

11- uses exactly the same sex scene every time in this story for every chapter for every woman.

12- liked the sex scene so much so use it in 4 other stories I’ve read of yours.

13- fuck while your at it recycle the names as well even though the stories are completely different.

14- Carol is the worlds biggest cunt dog bitch. Husband dead and it’s party time, fuck me like a whore on his grave and throw out every photo. If the guy deserved that treatment then she should have divorced him.

15- your a shit lazy author who can’t write in English and doesn’t know what grammar is. Are you 12 years old?

16- the author is a virgin as the sex is so bullshit, no one times sex to the minute, no chicks ass can be pounded for 50 minutes especially with no lube. Fucking a chick over a sofa arm for 45 minutes is boring and so uncomfortable for the woman.

Utter fucking crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Creative Writing 101 is needed.

Holiday =Vacation. Hire a new Editor. Come back with Chapter #5.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Like It

I'm a fan of the story BUT it is a bit odd that all three women would want anal with the most massive forget have ever seen. Don't get me wrong I think the story is so good but just odd.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
VERY very hot...

as this is all fiction don't think too much about the ass to cunt...likewise cunt honey or spit adequate lube for buggering

Love that his mum LUVVED her first rump rogering...

5 and fave

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
ASS FUCKING W/ BIG COCKS~~~~NO WAY!!!!^*!^*!^*!

GIVE IT A BREAK, THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.

AND AFTER YOU WRITE, HAVE IT PROOF READ,

THEN GET AN EDITOR. THEN TRY AGAIN.

BE A READER, THEN A WRITER, GOOD LUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT a keeper

Way too vague, too brief on details. Keeper's have lots more details on the sexual act. I love mom/son stories, but yours is an insult to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ditto

- and why do all orgasms have to be timed? Since there is so much anal sex, and orgasm timing, are you an accountant? an anal attentive person?

and all the sex is getting repetitious with all the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Constructive Comment

Every woman in your stories have huge tits, a big clit, strong cunt muscles, have their cervix reached from your cock, and will have intense orgasms from getting ass fucked.

Dude. Vary it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Illogical

5 hours having herself pampered and she is going to lie on the floor having sex? Most women having only applied their own makeup barely allow their mate to even kiss them until they have been seen by dozes of other women. Getting hot and sweaty from sex is NOT something a woman is going to do prior to going out to dinner.

As pointed out by a previous commenter, in different words, reading one of your "stories" precludes the need to read the rest. You may not believe this, and probably won't, but far more men prefer women with small to mid-sized breast than large, or in your warped opinion, excessively large. Small and mid-sized breast are far more sensitive. Having almost all female characters with huge breasts indicate a lack of real life contact with the writer and females.

If a accurate assessment could be conducted, that assessment would prove that most writers who have the male character with an enormous appendage are doing so to compensate for their own "short" comings. Maybe they require a magnifying glass when the stand "over" the urinal? Having the character with an enormous appendage does not generate the opinion to the reader that this is also true of the writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous