Dr. Miller’s Human Sexuality Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Tuesday's topic: Cunnilingus.
3.7k words
4.79
8.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Miller's Human Sexuality Class - Part 2

Tuesday's topic: Cunnilingus

In this story, I have changed the setting and the names to protect both the innocent and the lascivious. It takes place during the mid-1980s. Those were very different times. Fashion and language were different. Technology was quite different. We didn't have the internet, or personal computers. We typed our papers on a typewriter. Pubic hair was all the rage. The only sexual fear for straight people was getting pregnant and the pill took care of that. I have tried to be as historically accurate as my aging brain can remember. All characters are at least 18 years of age. All constructive feedback is welcome.

*****

Story Recap

Dan was a senior majoring in mechanical engineering. He needed two general education requirements to complete his degree. He was able to enroll in a literature class and Dr. Martin's SOC 369 Human Sexuality course for the spring semester.

On the first day of class, they learned about male and female orgasms. Dr. Martin allowed students to submit a standard analysis and reading notes or to provide an alternative assignment. The first alternative assignment was to masturbate either alone or with an observer and report on your experience.

Hannah, a coed sitting next to Dan, asked him to be her partner. While they were trying to get comfortable with one another, they ended up having sex. Then, attempting to complete the masturbation assignment, they instead pleasured one another with oral sex. Eventually, Dan and Hannah completed the assignment and submitted a report to Dr. Martin, for which they both received an 'A'.

*****

As we moved into the second week of classes, I decided I wanted to spend as much time with Hannah as possible. Not only was she my partner for doing the alternative assignments for Human Sexuality, but she was fun to be with.

On Monday morning as we sat down to our breakfast, I decided I wanted to make our relationship something more.

"I got a question for you, Hannah."

"The answer is no."

"I haven't asked it yet."

"But I know what you're going to ask and the answer is no."

Does she really know what I was going to ask?

She touched my hand, "Dan, please don't be hurt. You were going to ask if we could start dating. Right?"

"Yeah. How did you know that?"

"Because you've been kind of hinting about it all weekend. So, before you get all sad on me, let me explain. First, we're already having some amazing sex. I want you to be my sex partner all semester. Do you agree?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, so here's the thing. We need to probably cut back on the amount of time we spend with each other, otherwise we're going to grow tired of one another. We'll set up a schedule. We do our sex assignment together. We write our paper. Then we don't see one another until the next time."

I wasn't liking this idea and my face probably showed.

Hannah touched my hand again, "We'll keep a strictly academic relationship until the end of the semester. Then we can start dating. What do you think?"

"I'm graduating. What if I get a job far away?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

*****

Hannah's request to limit our time together made logical sense, but emotionally it was killing me.

On Tuesday, I took my seat next to Hannah in class. I hadn't seen her since breakfast on Monday.

I asked, "How ya doin'?"

"Good. You?"

"I'm okay."

Hannah smiled, "I think it is really wonderful that you want to spend time with me Dan, but what if we get on each other's nerves?"

I nodded, "Hannah, I understand why and I accept that. I just enjoy being with you. Yes, the sex is great, but I enjoy being with you as a person."

She nodded, "I like being with you too. Maybe we can work out a compromise." Dr. Martin was in front of the class. "Let's talk afterwards."

Dr. Martin pulled down a screen, "If you haven't submitted your assignment or alternate assignment for last week, now is the time to do it."

Two people took their paper up to her.

She continued, "So now that we have learned about how to give ourselves an orgasm, we're going to learn about giving someone else an orgasm. You don't have to respond to this, but I'm curious, how many people do we have that are either gay or lesbian?"

Four women and three men raised their hands.

Dr. Martin nodded, "Thank you. It has been my experience that gay and lesbian people come in with a significant amount of experience in this next area. Specifically, oral sex."

I saw some nodding heads.

She continued, "I hope the seven of you don't mind being my subject matter experts." She looked around, "Let's begin with cunnilingus. This is a Latin term. Where are my Latin majors?"

Dr. Martin looked around, smiling, "That was a joke. We don't have Latin majors. In fact, we only have a single course in Latin in this entire university." She put up a slide, "It comes from two Latin words: cunnus and lingere. Cunnus is typically translated as 'vulva', but quite literally it means gash or slit. It is where the word 'cunt' comes from. Lingere means 'to lick'. A direct translation would be 'one who licks a cunt'. In English, it has shifted meaning away from a person - cunt licker - to the action - cunt licking. Any questions?"

She looked around, "Good. While we're discussing Latin, who knows the word for oral sex with a penis? Debbie?"

"Fellatio."

"Yes." She put up another slide, "This means 'to suck'. In Latin it means to suck anything: breasts, a straw. In our modern English, it is limited to sucking on a penis. The intransitive verb is fellate.

"Returning to cunnilingus. As with anything in life, the more one practices something the better one gets at it. If you recall in our last class, we talked about how long it takes for men and women to reach an orgasm if they are pleasuring themselves. Does anyone remember those times? Hannah?"

She looked at her notebook, "Three minutes for men and four minutes for women."

"And from that we concluded? Dave?"

"That guys needed to spend more time getting the woman ready."

"Thank you. I would suggest that cunnilingus might be the perfect way to prepare your partner. Carlos, are we ready?"

Our film projectionist in the back of the room said, "Yes."

"Sam, the lights please."

Carlos began rolling the film. Some pleasant music began playing. The screen was filled with a happy couple, holding hands, walking along a sidewalk. "How to Perform Cunnilingus" filled the screen.

The film shifted to a naked couple lying on a bed. The man began kissing the woman on the neck. A British female narrator said, "As with anything in life, the techniques that will be demonstrated in this film can only be mastered with practice. Therefore, if you wish to become a skilled practitioner of the art of cunnilingus, one needs to practice as much as possible. Before we address stimulating the vulva, we should point out other erogenous zones. A woman's thighs, stomach, breasts, neck, face, and ears are all sensitive to touch. The inside of her arms and legs are especially sensitive. Before beginning to stimulate her vulva, care should be taken to stimulate other erogenous zones." Throughout this section, the man kissed and licked his way across the various parts of her body.

The narrator continued, "One should not think of this as a race. While this may seem counterintuitive to men, often the slower a woman's lover goes, the better the results. By going slow, a man will allow his lover to relax and increase her sensitivity."

The screen shifted to a man moving back and forth, sucking on a woman's nipples, "In addition to going slow, one should consider not spending a great deal of time on any one erogenous zone. By moving and teasing, a woman's sensitivity and arousal will increase. Also consider that at times, simply a lover's breath, breathing on her skin, will arouse a desire."

The screen shifted to a still photograph of a woman's vulva, "Before we continue, we need to clarify specific anatomical terms." Arrows and words began appearing, "This is the mons veneris or mons pubis, the clitoris, the labia majora, the labia minora, the urethra, the vagina, the perineum, and the anus."

"It should be noted that every woman is different. Clitorides come in many sizes, some are hooded, while others are not. Similarly, no two sets of labia are alike."

"When you are ready to begin stimulating a woman, it is best if her legs are spread." The screen shifted to a woman spreading her legs, "Throughout the stimulation, a gentle touch is best. While a man receiving fellatio may want forceful touching, this is rarely the case with a woman."

The screen shifted to a man licking the woman's vulva, "In most cases, it's best not to begin with the clitoris. Instead, focus on the labia majora and then the labia minora. The vaginal opening is another sensitive area that can be kissed and licked. If proper hygiene is maintained, a woman's perineum and anus can also be a source of pleasure."

The man on the screen gently licked the woman's clit, "Once a woman is properly aroused, only then can her lover begin to lick her clitoris. Instead of continually licking this most sensitive of areas, a lover can trace various shapes over the clitoris. One old technique is to trace the letters of the alphabet or write words with one's tongue on the clitoris."

The screen shifted to a woman that appeared to be having an orgasm, "Using these techniques will eventually bring a woman to orgasm. If at any time you have doubts about the effectiveness of your techniques, you should ask your lover."

Now there was a picture of a woman who looked completely satisfied, "Cunnilingus is a tried-and-true method to bring pleasure to a woman."

Dr. Miller said, "Sam, the lights please. So, one thing that all you potential cunnilinguists need to know about is that your lover needs to also feel safe. Many women have a little bit of fear regarding having someone's nose in their pussy. Why might that be? Roxane."

"We're afraid we stink."

"Exactly. Something to consider. Another thing. The narrator hinted at this, but I want to reiterate this point. Do not rush and make sure you pace yourself. If you want to bring your lover to orgasm, it is going to take some time. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

"One last point before I let you go, remember what we learned last week about a woman's g-spot. This can be a very effective method to sustain a woman's orgasm. Any questions? Helen."

"I'm a little embarrassed to ask this, but what if we do stink?"

"Soap and water. No, seriously, having your lover help you bathe can be very sensual."

"But if we're in the dorm."

Dr. Miller nodded, "Yes, that can be a little tricky bringing a partner of the opposite sex into the shower with you." There was some laughter, "Personally, I think honesty is always best. Tell your lover that you need to freshen up by jumping through the shower. I don't think there is a person on earth that would think badly about you. Any other questions?

"Seeing none. The alternative assignment is to participate in cunnilingus as either the giver or receiver. For those of us who are not attracted to a vulva and do not have a vulva, I'm thinking of our gay friends, you just need to give me a statement to that effect and you will be excused from this assignment. On Thursday we will be discussing fellatio." She looked around, then clapped her hands once, "Have a nice day!"

I looked over at Hannah.

She had a shit-eating grin, "I'm looking forward to this."

"So am I."

She reached over and touched my hand, "I think I hurt your feelings earlier."

"You were just being truthful."

"I had an idea just as class was starting. How about if we were to treat our sex assignment days like a date?"

I nodded, "That's a nice compromise."

"So, today for example, we can go on a date and then afterwards we work on our assignment."

"Okay."

Hannah looked around. Everyone was filing out, "I had another thought."

I nodded.

"I don't want to call it going steady, but I'm going to promise you that I'm not going to have sex with anyone else this semester."

I was surprised and it must have shown on my face.

Hannah laughed, "I have a good reason. I hope you will consider it too. I don't want to get a disease and give it to you."

"I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. I don't want to give you a disease either."

"So, we're kind of going steady, but we're not. I know that doesn't make any sense."

"But it does. Maybe exclusivity is a better term. I can agree to that. I think that if suddenly one of us finds someone really special, then we should let the other person know."

She nodded and pressed her lips together. I don't think she thought of that possibility.

Dr. Miller came over to us, "This looks like a deep conversation."

Hannah explained, "We're trying to figure out our relationship."

She smiled, "The hard stuff. Have you decided anything?"

Hannah explained what we had just discussed.

Dr. Miller nodded, "I will tell you that I am not one for giving relationship advice, but I think your approach is a good one. I have two observations to share. First, if you sleep together, you will become attached to each other. I mean actually sleeping, not our euphemism for having sex. Here is something about sustained skin-to-skin contact that draws on our heartstrings. Second, it is very difficult to have regular sex with someone and not grow to love them. Does that mean that you are just right for each other? No. But you will love each other. You will care for each other. Most likely, you will at least have a lifetime friendship."

I looked over at Hannah and she was nodding. She looked at me, "I can deal with that. Dan, we need to go Dutch on our dates though."

I said, "Fair enough. Thanks Dr. Miller. I think that helped."

*****

After dropping off our books, we drove out to town and shared a medium pizza. It was a pleasant dinner. I got Hannah talking about the things she enjoyed when she wasn't in school. It was cool watching her face light up as she told me about Irish step dancing. I learned she had won national honors.

I told her about running cross-country and track in high school. She asked me how much I still run and I admitted that I had become a slacker, running only two or three times a week. She suggested that maybe we should start running together. If that meant spending more time with Hannah, then I was all for it.

When we got back to her room, Hannah said, "I'm going to take a shower like Dr. Miller suggested."

She stripped off her clothes in front of me and I had to admire her body. Hannah isn't exactly a knockout, but she is beautiful. Her breasts were smaller than average, but pert. Not a bit of sag. Quarter-sized areolae surrounded two erect nipples. Her hips had just the right amount of flare and her ass had that classic feminine curve that I adored.

Before she could move toward the shower, I knelt in front of her and began sucking on her nipples. Her fingers intertwined in my hair. I looked up at her and she was lovingly looking down at me.

She whispered, "That's so nice. Let me get clean and we can continue. I expect you to be naked when I get back."

"Do you have a razor I could use?"

"In the medicine cabinet."

I made sure to get rid of any stubble before she got back.

Because she did such a good job describing what happened next, I am attaching her essay:

We began by just making out. I had taken a shower and I insisted on Dan being naked too. I really like his body. He's got plenty of body hair and it turns me on. He's got a Goldilocks penis, not too big and not too small, just right. He pulled me against him as we kissed. My nipples felt so good touching his hairy chest. We stood there necking for quite a bit. I allowed him to explore my mouth with his tongue. I decided to submit completely to Dan.

I pulled him over to the bed and lay back, pulling him on top of me. I could feel his tumescent penis on my leg, but I resisted the urge to grasp him. He began kissing my face and he moved to my ear. Just a little nibble, then a gentle suck on my lobe. I felt a spark shoot down my spine and I groaned to show my appreciation.

Dan kissed his way down my neck and I laced my fingers into his hair. As he kissed his way across my collarbone, his forehead came in front of my mouth and I gently kissed it. I felt his tongue slide down my sternum. It gave me shivers and I could feel my nipples getting hard anticipating his tongue. Fluid began to flow from my crotch. By now I was quite horny, I wanted him. I made sure to give him feedback as much as possible.

Dan circled each nipple several times, but never touched it. He was driving me mad with anticipation. He would move away from one just as I thought he would suck on me and move to the other one. I finally moved his mouth onto my nipple and told him to suck on me.

I have to give Dan full credit for creativity. He left my breasts and I was quite certain he was going to start the cunnilingus, but instead he went all the way to my feet. He knelt there looking down at me and took my foot in his hand and began sucking on my toes. He traced his tongue across the sole of my foot and shivers ran the length of my body. Oh my god! Then he began nibbling his way up the inside of my leg. The entire time he kept his eyes locked in on mine. I realized I was lying there with my mouth open. The sensation of his lips and tongue on my sensitive skin heightened my anticipation. I needed him to lick my vulva!

Dan traced his tongue across my perineum and I could both feel and hear him lapping up my juices. Then he went up to my other foot and repeated his previous move. By the time he got to my crotch, I felt like I was going to burst. He stopped and licked my perineum again. To encourage him to move to my vulva, I spread my legs for him. Instead he slid his tongue to my anus. I was so glad I cleaned myself thoroughly. I could feel his tongue probing into my forbidden hole. I began pulling on my nipples.

Next, that magical tongue moved up to my outer labia. I was glad I had shaved them for him. I placed a pillow under my head so I could watch him. His eyes never left mine. The experience was so powerful. It was as if our souls became linked through our eyes. He circled up to my pubes and stuck his nose in, breathing in my scent. Again, I was glad I had showered.

Dan circled around my vulva several times, never touching my clit. My body by this time was at a fever pitch, taking in every touch. Once again, he stopped and lapped up my flowing juices, then he began to part my labia, running his tongue up my slit. I was willing his tongue to my clit, but he stopped just short. He returned to my vaginal hole and probed in with his tongue. In that moment, I wanted his entire cock in my hole!

He moved toward my clit and I wasn't going to allow him to miss it again. I grasped his hair and pulled him to it. His hands came up and grabbed my nipples. He gently rolled them, sending more shivers down my spine. This time he lightly flicked my clit and my body bucked from the sensation. Even though I knew that flick was coming, but I couldn't help myself. It was as if he pressed an electric wire to my clit.

Dan traced his tongue around my clit and I realized he was probably writing something with his tongue. I tried to focus and figure out what he was tracing, but I felt my orgasm begin to build.

What occurred next became a blur. I remember whispering to him that I was cumming, but a wave of pleasure washed over me. I felt his finger probe into my pussy and pulses of light began to flow from my crotch. His tongue on my clit, his finger on my g-spot, and one hand rolling my nipple. I reached up and grabbed my other nipple, pulling and squeezing it. Wave after wave broke over me as my spine became a conduit for pleasure.

12