Dr. Miller’s Human Sexuality Class Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my clit was too sensitive and I grasped his hair with both hands, pushing him away from me. Still his fingers worked me. Pulse upon pulse of pleasure flowed through me. I realized I was struggling for breath. I arched my back trying to move away from his fingers and still the pleasure flowed. My mind was overwhelmed with stimuli.

I felt Dan release my nipple and his finger came out of my vagina. I released my grip on his hair and he laid his head on my stomach. As my mind returned to the present, I lovingly stroked his hair.

In hindsight, that was the most intense orgasm I have experienced. Dan is to be commended for bringing me to a fever pitch, then playing my body like a fine instrument. He brought forth a crescendo that was so intense, so pleasurable, that all future lovers have an incredibly high standard to meet.

12