Dr. Miller’s Human Sexuality Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman next to me, Hannah, turned to me, "What do you think?" She had a very pretty face. Her brown hair framed her face. Her big, brown eyes were warm and kind.

I smiled at her, "I've already learned so much."

"Did you look at these assignments?"

"No."

"Several of them require a partner. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Cool. "No. Would you like to be my partner for some of these?"

Hannah blushed, "If you told me yesterday that I would be having this conversation with a total stranger I wouldn't have believed you. Yes, Dan the total stranger, I would like to be your partner."

I decided I needed to keep this conversation going, "Hannah, do you have anything after this?"

"No."

"Maybe you'd like to do something together so we aren't total strangers."

Hannah smiled, "That's a good idea. Are you hungry?"

"Sure. A little. Where would you like to go?"

"Caf is closed. Maybe get some coffee at the coffee shop?"

I nodded, "Can I drop off my books?"

"Good idea. Where's your dorm?"

"Carroll Hall."

"That's cool. I'm in Caroline Hall on the same block. Maybe I can leave my stuff in your room and we can come back and get it later."

"Good idea."

I followed Hannah out the door, checking out her figure on the way. She wasn't a knockout, but she had a very balanced body. Her breasts provided a lovely curve to her t-shirt and her hips had just the right amount of flare. Her ass had that classic feminine curve that I adored.

She turned and waited for me outside the door, "What are you majoring in Dan?"

"Mechanical engineering. You?"

We started bundling up for the frigid weather, "Sociology. I've had Dr. Miller twice before. That's how I got into the class. I'd bet that Roxane and I are the only juniors."

It was a clear, brisk, January day with a biting north wind. There was an inch or so of snow on the grass. We both bundled up and headed toward my dorm. I tried to talk, but the wind took my breath away. Hannah looked to have the same problem.

Finally, we tucked inside my residence hall.

I said, "I'm on the second floor."

"Maybe we should just make coffee here rather than brave that wind again."

I shook my head, "Don't have a coffee maker."

Hannah smiled, "I have one. We can go to my room."

We dropped off my books and then proceeded to Hannah's room, cutting through a building along the way to cut down our outside time. Hannah's room was on the third floor. Like me, she had a single occupancy.

I sat down at her desk while she made coffee.

"So Dan, you don't have a girlfriend now, but you've had one."

"Oh, yes. I went with Lisa McDonald for most of the fall semester. Do you know her?"

"No. What happened?"

"She graduated in December and got a job out in California. Haven't heard from her since finals."

Since there was only one chair, Hannah came over and sat on the bed across from me, "That sucks."

I shrugged, "It's okay. It probably wasn't going to last anyway. How about you? Anyone special?"

"I went with Jeff Blankenship for a week back in November."

"I know Jeff. He's a mechanical engineer too."

"Well he had a very mechanical approach to our relationship. No pun intended. He's pretty demanding too. Wanted me to wear skimpy outfits. Wanted to fuck all the time. I usually told him no, no, and no. The one time we had sex, it was very mechanical. We didn't last long. Not exactly a very caring guy."

"Sorry about that."

She looked at me funny, "You didn't do anything."

"Yes, but I'm a man and I feel like I need to apologize for my entire sex. Especially after what I learned today."

"Class was pretty interesting. I kept thinking about being the woman having an orgasm on camera. To have my lady parts being seen in all of Dr. Miller's classes."

"It's more than just Dr. Miller. That film looked like it was produced somewhere else and she just happens to have a copy."

"Wow! Even better."

"So, you would like to have been the woman in the film?"

"Part of me would. I think I have a little bit of an exhibitionist streak. Seems so naughty. Do you think that's bad?"

"No. You probably wear bikinis in the summer, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I have some very small bikinis. It is a real turn on to watch how guys react to me. I'm such a tease and I enjoy being a tease. I hope you don't hate me for that."

I laughed, "Some guys might, but I enjoy looking."

Hannah got up, "What do you put in your coffee?"

"Just milk."

She poured the coffee and prepped mine, "Dan?"

"Yes, Hannah."

"I think you and I have to agree that everything we share is just between us. And just like in the class, we are going to treat each other with respect and not shame each other."

I took the coffee cup from her, "I absolutely agree. I imagine some of the things we share may be kinky."

She nodded, "Here's the first soul baring moment. Ready?" I nodded. "Having the guys at the beach or at the pool see me in my tiny bikini gets me wet. Sometimes I go to the ladies room so I can rub an orgasm out."

I nodded, "Will I get to see you in a bikini some day?"

She smiled coyly, "I hope so, but let's get some warmer weather first. Did you read this first alternative assignment?"

"No. What's it say?"

"It says you can either masturbate alone or have an observer. Would you like to be my observer?"

"I assume you would observe me as well."

"Seems only fair."

I nodded, "Okay. That's a deal. What else?"

"We have to comment on how we got ourselves aroused, how we brought ourselves to orgasm, what we felt during the orgasm, what did the observer see, and what happened afterwards. Doesn't sound that hard."

"No. Sounds very fun."

"Here's a very private question that you don't have to answer if you don't want to. How do you get yourself aroused before masturbating?"

I chuckled, "No laughing now. I have a Playboy magazine I look at. I look at the naked women. I know that really women aren't like that, but it gets me hard. How about you?"

Hannah came and sat on the bed again with her coffee. She blushed a deep red.

I said, "I will never tell anyone. Promise."

"Have you seen Breakfast Club?"

I nodded.

"I imagine being with John Bender, the Judd Nelson character."

"So, you like the bad boys."

"I imagine being Molly Ringwald when she kisses him. Then I imagine taking him home with me. Getting naked with him. Running my fingers through his chest hair. Touching his penis. Sucking his penis. God, that makes me wet just thinking about it." Hannah averted her eyes, "I would never want to be with a bad boy, but it is titillating."

We both fell silent for several moments. Hannah looked up at me, "Rather than looking at a Playboy, would you prefer to look at a real live naked girl? I'm not Playboy material, but I'm real."

"You?"

She nodded, "I can't believe I'm offering that."

Go for it, Dan. "I'm not Judd Nelson, but you could kiss me. You already took me home with you. I'm real too. You can get me naked. I've got a lot of chest hair. I have a penis too!"

We both laughed.

Hannah took a sip of her coffee, "That's a deal. Dan?"

"Yes."

"I'm scared to death."

"We don't have to do anything. We can call the whole thing off if you want."

"That's not it. This just seems so clinical."

Silence hung between us for a while. We continued drinking our coffee.

I had a thought, "We just need to get comfortable being around each other. I have some homework to do. It isn't due until Monday, but how about if I go get my work and we could study together."

"That's a good idea. I'll bring my stuff and we can study in your room."

"Okay."

I finished my coffee and we got bundled up again.

As we were walking down the hall, Hannah took my hand, "I hope you don't mind."

I looked over at her and smiled, "That's a good start."

We went down the stairs holding hands. As we emerged into the lobby, Hannah asked, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

I stopped, took both her hands, and looked down into her eyes, "No." I hesitated for effect, "I think you're beautiful."

"Really?"

I nodded. Hannah grabbed both sides of my face, went on tiptoes, and kissed me.

She eased off and looked up into my eyes, "That was nice. Not like Molly and Judd, but that was nice. Maybe better since it's real and not acting."

Hannah started walking again and took my hand again. We passed through the door and into the cold.

She looked over at me, "Just to be fair, I think you're a really cute guy. I've never really known a redheaded guy. Redheaded girls, but not guys. When we'd shower in high school, I'd be jealous of their red pubic hair."

I laughed, "For some reason, in high school, the guys thought I should have dark pubes. They were typically pretty crude about my red pubes."

Hannah looked over at me, "As I was sitting there in the classroom before you came in, I was checking out the other guys. A couple of them seemed nice. Roxane had told me what was going to happen in the class, so I was checking all the guys out for partner potential. When you sat down next to me, I knew I wanted to ask you to be my partner."

"Wow! I'm honored."

"Roxane said she would lend me her boyfriend if I didn't like anyone, but that seemed really yucky."

"That does seem yucky."

She pulled her hand away and stuffed it into her pocket, "No offense, but it's just so cold."

"No offense taken."

We cut through a dining hall and came through the other side.

"Sorry, it's too cold." Hannah ran ahead and waited for me inside the main door. She had a very cute way of running. I was enjoying being with this woman more and more.

When we got to my room she asked, "What do you need to work on?"

"I can read for my lit class or do thermo problems."

"Can we sit on your bed and read together?"

"Sure." I grabbed a book from my desk, propped up a pillow, and sat slouching at the head of the bed. I left room so she could sit next to me.

"What are you reading?"

"Pride and Prejudice."

"I LOVE that story. Maybe we can talk about it as you get further into it."

"Love to."

Hannah sat next to me shoulder-to-shoulder, and started reading.

After a few minutes, I realized she was looking at me and I turned to her, "What?"

She swung herself onto my lap, straddling me, "I'm being very forward, but I want to kiss you again." She was perched directly on top of my cock.

I set the book down and put my arms around her. Hannah brought her hands up and held my face. She started gently kissing me. I luxuriated in her soft lips.

Hannah spoke into my mouth, "I wouldn't be offended if you were to place your hands on my butt."

"Good to know."

I slid my hands down and cupped her ass cheeks. She groaned a little, then probed with her tongue. Soon we were exploring each other's mouth. I felt myself stiffening.

"I just realized that the way I'm sitting might be awkward."

"I'm okay with it, if you're okay."

"I feel something on my crotch. Something nice."

"Yes. You are having that effect on me."

Hannah nodded and kept kissing. She ran her fingers through my hair and occasionally wiggled her hips. I soon had a solid erection.

She eased off and whispered into my mouth, "Are you hot? I'm hot."

She sat up and pulled her t-shirt over her head, then threw it across the room. She wore a white, padded bra. She looked down at me with a shit-eating grin. The bra hooked in front and she quickly released it. In an instant her bare breasts were before me. They were smaller than average, but pert. Not a bit of sag. Quarter-sized areolae surrounded two erect nipples.

"Would you like to touch them?"

I put my hands up and cupped her breasts. I gently rolled her nipples and she closed her eyes.

"Would you like to suck on them?"

I leaned forward and took one nipple then the other into my mouth, gently sucking each one in turn. I continued moving back and forth. Hannah's head leaned back and she wrapped her hands behind my head, pressing my face to her breast.

"This is so nice." Hannah climbed off the bed. She kicked her shoes off and pulled her jeans off.

She stood there in a pair of white panties, "Can I take off your jeans?"

I unbuckled my belt and had barely got my zipper down when she started pulling them off me. I lifted my butt and my boxers ended up at my knees. My erection hanging out for her viewing pleasure.

Hannah straddled my legs and got very close to my cock, "Oh, you're so nice! I love your red pubic hair. As a social scientist I note that you are circumcised and are probably slightly larger than average. Certainly larger than those two guys in the movie today."

She held my shaft up and took a long suck, "Oh, that's nice. I taste something."

"Probably some pre-cum."

She looked closely at the head and milked a little fluid from me.

She scooped it up with a finger and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, "That's right. This stuff is supposed to act as a lubricant. Slippery." She sucked her fingers, "Maybe a little sweet."

"Hannah, would you bring yourself up here, straddle my face, and let me lick you?"

"Only if you lose your shirt."

I pulled my shirt off and Hannah stripped off her panties. I put a pillow under my head and her silky thighs landed on either side of my face. She had a trimmed brown bush, shaped like a fan. Her clit was prominent at the top of her slit and her inner labia extended out a little. She had shaved her labia.

She looked down at me, "Sounds like you agree that we can save the homework assignment for later."

"Fully agree."

Hannah lowered her pussy onto my mouth and I began lapping at her opening, sucking in every drop of her nectar. When I touched my tongue to her clit, her hips started moving. I decided to just keep my tongue extended and let her pleasure herself. I reached up and started rolling her nipples. Hannah entwined her fingers in my hair, her eyes locked in on mine.

Back and forth she moved across my tongue. Her soft thighs moved against my cheeks. I made a note that I should make sure I shave so I don't irritate her sensitive skin. I heard her begin to pant and I placed my finger at her opening. Vaginal contractions! I slipped my finger all the way in and found what I thought could be her g-spot. I began rubbing it

Hannah fell forward, "Ah. Ah." Her bush pressed into my forehead.

After several moments of rubbing, I rolled her onto her back. Her head was crammed against the headboard, so I pulled her body down away from it.

I climbed on top of her and she spread her legs for me, "Can I?"

She nodded and I placed my erection at her opening. I slowly pressed into her contracting womanhood. Oh my god she was tight! I bottomed out and Hannah's eyes were wild. She wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my butt as I began slowly swinging my hips, driving my full length into her. Nice steady strokes.

How did that dildo in the movie move? Need to hit the top of her vagina. How to do that? Need a better angle. Pillow!

I rolled off Hannah and placed a pillow under her butt. I kept my body more upright as I reentered her. I intentionally tried to hit the roof of her vagina. The effect was immediate. Hannah's eyes went wide as my cock struck her g-spot. She reached up and pulled on her nipples as her vagina continued contracting on me.

"I'm going to cum, Hannah."

She nodded and I thrust up into her as I shot my load. Two, three times. Finally, I fell forward and kissed her. I could still feel her contractions on my cock. She grasped the sides of my face and kissed me, leading with her tongue.

I pushed her legs flat and rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me, my erection still inside her. My hands cupping her ass.

Finally, she whispered into my mouth, "Wow."

*****

As I emerged from sleep, I felt Hannah's breath on my chest. She was sleeping too. I was still in her vagina. My hands were on her ass. I decided to lie there and enjoy the moment. My outside window was still light so we couldn't have been sleeping too long.

I must have drifted back to sleep because when I opened my eyes, Hannah was inches away from my face. The room was darker.

She gently kissed me, "That was really nice. That was the first time I had an orgasm with a guy."

"Dr. Miller's class already paid off."

"Did you know I still have you inside me?"

"Yes. Very nice."

"The sun looks like it went down given how dark it is getting in here."

I looked at my watch, "About twenty to five."

"We have twenty minutes before the caf opens. Any suggestions?"

"I absolutely love being here with you."

"Dan, you should know that I'm a pretty practical person. Do you have an extra towel?"

I nodded.

"Let's both go take a shower. That way we'll be clean for our actual masturbation exercises later. Then we can go have dinner. Maybe study a little, then masturbate for each other. You might need to recover."

"Okay."

*****

As I sat across from Hannah at dinner, I had so many questions I wanted to ask her, but she started off.

She looked me in the eye, "So you're what? Twenty-two? Twenty-three?

"Twenty-two."

"I'm twenty-one. So, I have to say that I am not normally that aggressive. I don't know what came over me."

"I thought it was wonderful."

Hannah nodded, "I'm sure you did, but I'm not sure what happened. I had every intention in the world of sitting there with you, reading until dinner. And then." She averted her gaze, then looked back into my eyes, "Then I just wanted you. I can't explain it. I've never started anything with a guy before. It has always been the guy coming on to me."

"I really didn't mind."

Hannah reached out and touched my hand, "Dan, it's okay. I guess I'm just trying to understand my actions. It was so out of character for me."

"Maybe you're comfortable with me."

She laughed, "Undoubtedly. You're a really nice guy." She released my hand, "No, more than that. I know we just met, but I feel like you care about me as a person. I just hope that by being the initiator I haven't made you not like me."

"Hannah, I would never think that. You are self-confident, that's all."

"See, that's the thing. I've never really been all that self-confident. Certainly not when it comes to sex."

"How much sex have you had?"

"There was my date for the senior prom. Spring semester freshman year I had a boyfriend for a couple of weeks. Probably had sex two or three times with him. Sophomore year I had sex a couple of more times. Once over the summer. Once with Jeff last semester. Altogether, I've probably had sex less than ten times in my entire life. Today was the first time someone not named Hannah gave me an orgasm. How about you?"

"I wouldn't say that I'm promiscuous, but I've had sex a lot more than that. It was always in a relationship. Let's see, I've been intimate with five girlfriends. This was the first time I had sex with someone on the first day I met them."

"Same here. I hope you didn't mind."

"Not at all. It was amazing. Maybe it was a desire to try out some of the things we learned in class."

Hannah smiled, "Well you tried out something you learned. Did you rub my g-spot?"

"Yeah. It was all wrinkly."

"I was already cumming and then that sent me into orbit. Holy shit."

"As an observer, that was pretty cool."

"Observer? Dan, you did that to me. You were my lover. Come to think of it, you propped me up so you could screw me like that dildo in the film."

"I did."

"That was quite creative."

"Thanks."

We ate in silence for several minutes. It wasn't the least bit awkward though.

Hannah stopped eating, "Normally I would try to fill silence. I don't feel like I have to. It's like we're two old married people that are completely comfortable with each other."