Dr. Miller’s Human Sexuality Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped eating, "You're right. I don't know very much about you, but it's like I've known you a long time."

She nodded and continued eating. Another minute of silence passed.

I reached out and touched her hand, "Do you believe in fate?"

"I haven't given it much thought."

"I mean, what are the odds that I would have to sit next to you, you would ask me to be your partner, and we would hit it off so well?"

"Lookit, Dan. I'm not a religious person. I'm sure there is a perfectly good probability that that would happen."

I nodded, "Okay, but the odds are not that high."

"That two random college students sitting next to one another would become friends, partners, and lovers? It think they are very high. That those two people would be you and me, that's just the universe rolling the dice."

She was right, but the thought was disappointing. I pulled my hand back.

Hannah grabbed my hand, "Dan, I feel like I just burst a bubble on you."

"Yeah. Maybe. A little. I had the thought that maybe someone was looking out for us and..."

"If it makes you feel any better, I could very well be wrong. I agree that it is very cool that you sat down next to me. Whatever force in the universe made that happen, I'm very grateful. Done eating?"

"Yeah."

*****

To avoid temptation, we agreed to study together in the library. About nine we headed to Hannah's room. The cold and wind had eased a bit making it easier to talk.

Once outside, Hannah took my hand, "How should we decide who goes first?"

"I don't have a problem going first."

Hannah laughed, "I'm kind of excited. I've never seen a guy get himself off."

"I guess that's a reason Dr. Miller said we could have an observer."

I held the door for her when we got to her dorm. Inside her room I took off my jacket.

Hannah stopped to watch me, "This feels very clinical again. Could I undress you?"

"Sure."

Hannah came over to me and put her hands behind my neck, "Maybe some mood-setting would help too." She went on tip-toe and kissed me, "Yes. That's what we need."

She pulled me to her bed, sat down, and pulled me down with her, "Much better."

We lay side-by-side, exploring each other's mouth. I finally pulled her on top of me so I could hold her ass cheeks.

After several minutes of necking I spoke into her mouth, "I think I'm ready."

"I feel something."

Hannah rolled off me and I stood up. I pulled my shirt off and dropped my jeans, standing there in my partially tented boxers.

"Ready?"

She smiled and I let my boxers fall to my ankles, flipping them across the room with a flick of my foot. I slowly stroked my tumescent cock.

Hannah stood up, "I think I promised to let you see me naked to help get you aroused."

"You did."

"Why don't you sit on the bed and let me give you something to get aroused about."

I climbed up on the bed and placed a pillow behind my back. Hannah began a little bump and grind strip tease. I pulled on my cock to firm it up.

She turned away from me and pulled her shirt off. She swiveled her jean-clad hips, then kicked off her shoes. Somehow her socks went flying. Hannah stepped up onto the bed and stood above me, one leg on either side.

She placed her hands on the wall to balance herself and then placed her foot on my cock, "Let me rub that for you."

I wouldn't call it rubbing, but she did move her foot up and down on my shaft. It wasn't exactly effective and soon she was back standing on the floor. She turned away and dropped her jeans to the floor. Hannah flipped them aside with her foot, then climbed back up on the bed. Standing above me in her bra and panties was more arousing. She stepped forward so that her crotch was inches from my face.

I leaned forward, pressed my nose into her crotch, and took a deep breath, "God, you smell good." Her pheromones made a beeline to my cock.

Hannah stepped back on the floor and removed her bra and panties, "Sorry, I'm not very creative with a strip tease."

"I appreciate the effort."

"Thanks. How about if I just stand here in all my nakedness?"

"That works."

I was rock hard now and it was easy to stroke myself. I was thinking I needed some lube when Hannah crawled up on the bed and got very close to my cock.

She smiled, "I'm observing."

I laughed.

Hannah ran her hand down my thigh, "Perhaps you should position yourself so that I can see your asshole. I need to know if it contracts when you cum."

"Oh. Okay."

I repositioned myself at her headboard. I placed my feet so that my legs were spread and she had a good view of my anus. She was kneeling in front of me. I licked my stroke hand to provide some lubrication.

Hannah said, "I can provide some saliva." She leaned forward dribbled some spit on the head of my cock.

I smiled, "That's helpful."

"But probably not enough." She grabbed my stroke hand and placed her mouth on my cock, sucking away.

"I think that defeats the purpose of the assignment."

She came off for a moment, "I don't care."

Hannah soon had my entire shaft wet with saliva. She stroked me with her hands while sucking and churning the head in her mouth.

When I groaned my appreciation, I felt her finger at my ass. I think she had her juices on her finger because she slipped right in. She found my prostate.

"Oh god, Hannah. Hannah. Cumming. I'm cumming."

Everything sped up, her mouth, her fingers rubbing in my ass. I grabbed my knees and pulled my legs toward me. The point of no return approached and my world narrowed to my cock and ass. My body started quaking uncontrollably. Hannah's eyes were locked in on mine as she swallowed everything I shot. I threw my head back as my orgasm continued. All I could feel was her fingers rubbing my prostate and her mouth on my cock, churning, sucking, licking. I tried to say something, but a croaking sound came out.

Suddenly my cock was beyond sensitive, "Please." I released my knees and held her face, "Please."

"Stop?"

"Yes."

Hannah climbed up and lay down next to me. She kissed me with closed lips. I grabbed her face and probed my tongue into her salty mouth.

She eased off, "That's cool that you don't mind kissing me. I had a guy that wouldn't kiss me after he came in my mouth. By the way, I used what they did in the movie in class. It works."

"Does it ever."

"Your whole body was shaking."

"Thank you. That was amazing. If you let me recover for a couple minutes, I would love to return the favor."

"Offer accepted."

Hannah swung her leg over me and stared kissing me again.

After a few minutes of necking I was ready to go, "Why don't you lie back and see what I can do for you."

Something told me to hold off on straight licking. I decided to kiss her ear lobes and then went for her nipples. I licked my way across her stomach and stopped at her pubes to breathe in her scent.

Her clit was prominent at the top of her slit and her inner labia extended out a little. She had shaved her labia. I lapped up her juices, then moved to her clit.

I looked up at Hannah. Her eyes were locked in on me.

She whispered, "Maybe not straight, constant licking. Ease up a little from time to time so I don't get numb."

I followed her advice.

Hannah grabbed her nipples and was rolling them, "Oh, Dan. Oh."

I assumed that was a signal that she was cumming. I probed into her vagina and found her g-spot.

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Hannah's vagina started contracting. She arched her back and I could hear her panting. She forcibly pressed my forehead away from her crotch. I kept rubbing her g-spot.

Then Hannah wrapped her legs around my head and began bucking her hips. I took this as some kind of signal to stop.

Slowly her body relaxed, "Oh my god. Dan, come up here."

I climbed up next to her.

"That was so nice. Let's climb in under the covers. I want to snuggle with you."

As I held her, I whispered, "I can see why people sleep with each other. This is cozy."

"Very cozy."

*****

As I emerged from sleep, I sensed a warm body next to me. When I opened my eyes, it was dark. I saw a lighted alarm clock across the room. I tried to place where I was and then I remembered. Hannah.

*****

When I emerged from sleep again, the room was light. I lay still, savoring the moment. We lay like spoons. My arm was under Hannah's head. Her ass was pressed up against me and I had a bit of morning wood. My other hand was on her hip. She felt so silky and soft.

After a bit of time, Hannah stirred.

She rolled over, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Hannah."

"Is this one of those mythical morning woodies?"

"Not mythical. I wake up with one on a regular basis."

"So, it isn't because of me."

"No, but I have to say that sleeping with you is just short of heavenly."

"Agreed. Shall we start our day?"

"I could use a shower."

"So could I. I wish I could take one with you, but the other girls on the floor might be either offended or jealous."

*****

Over breakfast, Hannah asked, "So, what do you think about Elizabeth Bennet?"

"Elizabeth Bennet? Do I know her?"

"From Pride and Prejudice?"

"Oh. Yes. Kind of early in the book, but I have to say that the situation that her and her sisters are in is horrible."

"Things were not good for women back in jolly old England. I think that's the 1800s. Or anywhere else for that matter."

"She sounds like someone I would like to know. She seems smart, independent. She's got a very strong will. Probably a lot like you."

Hannah smiled, "Thanks. And you're still early in the book. What do you think of Jane Austen's writing?"

"Love it. So lyrical."

*****

On Friday afternoon, we finally got around to conducting our masturbation assignment. Here is what I wrote for Dr. Miller:

My observer was Hannah. She was also my partner as you will see.

I positioned myself on my bed so that my partner could observe me. I made sure my legs were such that she could see my anus. By mutual agreement, we were both naked so that I would be aroused by her body. Hannah has a beautiful body. I began pulling on my penis to get it hard. It did not take long given the goddess in front of me. Normally I would use saliva to lubricate myself, but my partner allowed me to use some of her vaginal juice as lubrication. It was much slicker and much more effective.

Once I was hard, I stroked myself in the usual manner, focusing on the head of my penis and the sensitive edge. I am circumcised and the scar is a little sensitive as well. My partner asked me to let her know when I was getting close. I focused on her charms and after several minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching. I let my partner know.

Hannah slipped two lubricated fingers into my anus and massaged my prostate just like the film we saw in class. The ensuing orgasm was one of the most intense experiences of my life. All my focus centered on my erection and my prostate. As I came, my body began shaking uncontrollably. I shot my load all over my chest. There were three distinct strings of cum, plus a smaller fourth string. Once I shot my load, I stopped stroking myself because of sensitivity, but my partner kept rubbing my prostate and the intense orgasm continued for about 30 seconds.

Unlike a regular orgasm, this was much more of a whole-body orgasm. The shaking lasted as long as Hannah rubbed my prostate.

Afterwards I was exhausted. We both tasted my semen. It was a little salty and a little musky. My partner thought it tasted a little like mushrooms.

Here is Hannah's submission:

I positioned myself on the bed with my legs spread so that my partner (Dan) could observe me. I have a fantasy that I use to arouse myself. I imagine kissing a movie star. Dan said he would sit in for the movie star. Plus, he was naked and in person! He let me run my fingers through his chest hair and hold his penis. After we had been kissing for a while, I thought I was ready. My partner moved back and I began rubbing my clit in my usual way - small, quick circles. About this time, he came over and gave each of my nipples a suck to get them hard. I started rolling one with my non-rubbing hand. I used some of my vagina juice to get it slippery.

After several minutes of personal stimulation, I felt my orgasm approach and I let my partner know. He slipped two fingers into my vagina and began rubbing my g-spot. That sent me over the edge, maybe a cliff would be a better description. I had the most powerful orgasm of my life! Wave after wave of pleasure exploded from my clit and my vagina. My brain was on overload.

My partner reported that my vaginal fluids flowed more freely. I asked him if he thought that I squirted like I have heard people talk, but he just said that I was very wet and I got his hand wet.

My clit became too sensitive so I stopped rubbing, but my partner continued rubbing my g-spot. I started pulling on both nipples as that brought more pleasure to my body.

It is hard to describe the pleasure that took over my body. It seemed to come in waves, like waves lapping quickly on a beach, maybe every two seconds. But the waves had almost a pyrotechnic quality as colors washed over my brain. My partner continued stimulating my g-spot for about 30 seconds after I stopped rubbing.

We both tasted my juices. My partner thought it was sweet. I thought it was kind of bland. Afterward I had that blissful contentment that I always have. I snuggled with my partner and that was quite enjoyable.

We both got an 'A' for the assignment. Dr. Miller wrote on mine, "I'm so happy for both of you."