Dr. Park and Dr. Whites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie paused for a moment, before raising her voice again. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Dr. Park raised an eyebrow, the spark in her eye returning. "I believe your final is tomorrow, if you can't answer a question as basic as that, I don't believe your chances of graduating are very high."

Sophie furrowed her brow. She knew this yesterday, she aced the flashcards with Abby, why does everything she studied seem so blurry now?

Dr. Park interrupted. "Here's a proposition. I install your PNOA, and you take the test. Once you're finished, you and Abby can come back to the office to have them removed. Since you seem so certain about your decision now, I'm sure you won't change your mind in just one day. Unless of course, you think you can cram an entire programs worth of knowledge the night before..."

Sophie squirmed in the chair. After a few moments... "Tomorrow. First thing when we finish the test."

Dr. Park smirked. "Okay, sweetie. Would you like to be sedated again?"

Sophie nodded, as she felt the rubber mask placed over her nose once again.

---

Sophie sat on the stage in her hat and gown. She smiled as she watched her girlfriend give the valedictorian speech.

Eventually, the students threw their hats in the air, the and the stage became a storm of confetti. Abby came down from the podium, running over to Sophie and kissing her. The photographer snapped their picture after, capturing them both smiling at the camera, showing off their bubblegum pink braces.