Revenge of a Perverted Witch

Story Info
Perverted lust filled witch living among humans.
2k words
4.21
14.6k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie watched through the car window as high value homes rolled by, perfect neighborhoods, manicured lawns, expensive cars in the driveways. Then she turned on to Academy Street, her new address. A simple collection of single-story homes, unimpressive landscaping, the typical neighborhood of the middle-class working family. "God I hate moving" she thought. This was the third time in two years she had to endure the torture of going through it. She also knew this was the price to be paid for being a modern-day Witch. She understood it was never going to be an easy lifestyle. But it seemed no matter how hard she tried to live a secluded life, the humans around her always took offence to having someone "different" living among them. The unexplained oddity's that seem to surrounded her Ultimately forced her to move on again and again from one place to another.

As a modern-day Witch, she didn't dress the part. No exotic costumes, no broom sticks or cauldrons bubbling in a room full dusty bottles and cobwebs. She wore loose fitting, unflattering clothes for an attractive woman in her early 30's. She was often told she had the body of an 18-year-old cheerleader, but chose to disguise that to remain less noticeable. She drove a late model inexpensive car that broke down quite often, and required the attention of a local car mechanic in every town she lived.

But she did have a pet Black Cat. So stereotypical of a witch, but Luna was her closest companion, and was never far from her side. She typically lived in normal small homes, and ran an online shipping store out of her home for exotic and hard to find herbs. She catered to customers who were mostly amateurs in the occult, but she did have requests from serious members of the magic world as well.

As far as her being a Witch, Valerie was a descendent of a family of Witches. Her Grandmother was a full blown, practicing Witch who lived and died in a small town in the mountains of Romania. Val's mother, although she inherited the power from her mother, chose not to practice when she moved to the United States and married. Val, whose full name and Witch title is "Valaria, Moon Witch," decided to practice the art of the occult as a business, but had limited powers being only a Half breed Witch. Her legal human name was Valerie Simpson, but went by Val as a nickname. As far as her Magic powers went, her strongest was Hypnosis. She had the ability to control the minds and actions of the simple minded. She also had limited powers over small animals. However, during the week of the Full moon her powers intensified, and included limited invisibility, and the ability to read minds. Hence her title, "Moon Witch."

As she directed the movers on furniture placement, she unboxed and put away her few personal items and belongings. The big job remained ahead of her in the basement. She had shelving and tables to set up. Countless boxes of herbs, plants and "other" magical inventory items to put away. She had a lab area to set up. This area was used to brew and blend the various products she sold. Then there was the shipping and receiving area that was necessary to run her business. And lastly, her research area. A long desk equipped with a computer, and countless very old books containing recipes, spells and reference material she relied on to make new products, and research very ancient ones she got requests for.

After 4 hours of unpacking boxes and stocking shelves, she needed a break.

"Come on Luna, let's take a ride and see what kind of neighborhood we ended up in this time."

Val and turned out of the driveway and headed down the street, Luna riding faithfully in the front seat beside her.

The first thing she noticed was she was just two doors down the street from the local High School. "Oh great!" she thought sarcastically. At the end of the street there was a service station and a 7-11 convenience store. "oh no, just what I need, a daily parade of high school students going past my house on the way to the convenience store." At the end of the block was the main section of the little town. Local bars, restaurants, a tattoo parlor. There was even an adult novelty store.

"Oh my, we're gonna have to pay a visit to that place Luna." She whispered.

Being an attractive young woman, Val had a powerful sex drive. She could get any man she wanted by simply using her mind control talents. She could sit in a bar for less than 15 minutes, and leave with any man she wanted. Use them, and after she was done, they would recall nothing. Although this was simple for her, she rarely did it in an effort to stay as anonymous as possible. When her sexual urges did arise, she usually masturbated at home, using the internet and a few spells she had to enhance her personal lust.

Val finished touring the small town, grabbed some fast food, and headed back home. She sat on the front porch, eating her late lunch. School had just let out, and a few students walked by, oblivious to her and Luna observing them from the porch.

"Hmmmm Luna, we might just have to solicit a few of these young studs to finish up unloading all these boxes." "Excuse me boys." She called out to a pair of well- built young boys as they passed.

"Yes Ma'am, what is it?" they replied.

"Well, I'm just moving in, and I'd like to offer you both a small job if you're interested. It's not a lot of work, and I'm am paying $10 an hour, cash. Interested?"

"Sure lady, what do we have to do?" they asked.

Well, see all these boxes on the porch? They all need to be carried down to the basement and piled up next to the shelving. That's it."

"You gotta a deal Ma'am." They both agreed. With that, the two eager boys went to work.

Luna sat and watched as they worked, ogling their young, hard bodies. Using her power of mind control, she put the suggestion in both their thoughts that it was getting hot, very hot. Without being aware they were doing it, both boys removed their shirts, and handed them to Val.

"Thank you boys. Age?" she asked. Both replied, "18." "Perfect she thought."

"Wouldn't you both like something cooler to wear while your working?" she asked.

Both boys mindlessly nodded. "Luna, why don't you go pick out something for them to wear." In a flash the cat ran to the bedroom and returned with two lacing items in her mouth.

"Perfect, Good girl Luna." Said Val. "Here boys, try these on." The boys walked over, removed the rest of their clothes, and slipped into very sexy panties that barely fit them.

The boys went back to lugging boxes, while Val sat lusting over their young hard bodies. Her eyes locked on to their panties which showed the full outline of both boys hardening cocks. Val slipped one of her hands inside her own panties, and began fingering herself.

"Better slow down witch, she thought. I'd better let them finish their work before I take this further."

The boys finished moving all the boxes, and now stood in front of Val. "Anything else ma'am?" they asked.

"As a matter of fact, boys, there is." "Why don't the two of you show me how hard you can get each other's cocks. "That's it, reach into each other's panties and jerk each other off." "SHOW ME." She commanded. Val reached into a coffee table drawer and pulled out a tube of Vaseline. She reached over, and squirted a big glob into each of their panties.

As the boys put on a perverted frottage show for her, Val shimmied out of her jeans and panties, spread her legs, then sunk two fingers deep into her wet cunt. Both boy's cocks were now fully erect and jutting out the top of their panties. The sound of the Vaseline slurping with every stroke was making Valerie hotter and hotter as she massaged her clit with two fingers. The boys glided their well lubed hands up and down the shafts of each other's cocks. Both boys closed their eyes and arched their backs, grinding their hips up, and into each other's sloppy fists.

"Time for some more dirty mind control." Val thought. "YOU, let me see you fuck your friend in the ass." She ordered.

They both turned and without saying anything, or even blinking, they assumed the position in front of Val. The boy with the larger cock, placed his manhood at opening of his friend's asshole, and slowly pushed it in. Both boys moaned, then began rutting like animals for their boss. This went on for several minutes. Val finger fucking herself, urging the boys on as they fucked each other like gay faggots. "ENOUGH." Screamed Val. YOU, come here and fuck me. The boys separated, and one of them positioned himself at the entrance of Val's wet cunt. As his cock plunged into the witch's cunt, she commanded. "GOOD BOY, FUCK ME YOU YOUNG STUD" As the one boy fucked Val, she grabbed the waistband of the other boys' panties and pulled his bulge to her mouth. "FACE FUCK ME YOU BASTARD" she moaned. He slid his throbbing cock out the leg band of his panties, and thrust it all the way into Val's mouth. He pistoned his hard on in and out of the witches' mouth, mirroring the thrusts of his friend.

This went on for nearly ten minutes. Val taking one hard cock in her cunt, and one in her mouth. Then Val screamed "YOU, GET BEHIND YOUR FRIEND. FUCK YOUR FRIENDS ASS."

Valerie laid back as one boy pounded her tight twat, while the other fucked his friend's ass, matching each other's mindless thrusts. Val's body was pushed back into the seat cushions as the two powerful young men pounded against her. She felt her orgasm building, pulsating deep inside her cunt, then without warning, the boy in the rear grunted, thrust wildly, and came inside the first boy's ass. Val was right behind him; with a squeal she spewed her wet juices onto the boy's cock and couch cushion. "OVER HERE" Val screamed to the boy in the rear. He immediately crawled over and knelt at the bottom of the couch.

"CUM ON HIM, CUM ON YOUR FRIENDS FACE NOW". The obedient young man pulled his hard cock out of the perverted witch, turned, and Jerked off until he shot load after load onto the other boy's face, hair and chest.

The two boys stared blankly at Valerie, as if they were robots waiting their next command. Cum running down the face and chin of one boy, cum running down the back of the other boys ass and leg.

When Val regained her breath, she sat up normally on the couch. "Ok you two, into the bathroom, clean yourselves up, and get dressed. The two boys gathered their clothes, and marched off. "And leave the panties in the sink." She called after them.

Valerie dressed, grabbed a glass of wine, and sat out on the front porch waiting for the boys to emerge. The boys came out on the porch, stopped collected 15 dollars each for their work, and walked off without a word.

Val sat on the porch, Luna purring on her lap watching the occasional student walking by. As she stood to go inside, she saw the two boys who helped her walking by. Both carried 711 bags, apparently spending the the money she paid them at the convenience store on snacks. As they passed her house, neither boy looked up, or noticed Valerie standing on her porch. But they both sort of hobbled bit as they walked. Val smiled a very lustful, witchy grin, "Damn Luna, I love being a witch." She whispered, and disappeared inside.

To be continued, Trouble starts on Academy Street......