All Comments on 'Dr. Parker'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really like it wish the end was better though

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago

I hope that there will be more of this series!

Thanks

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Grrrrr

Sadly, yet another story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue

I've read all of this submission and I know there is more just by the way you started with the first one. Please continue I have really enjoyed it so far

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 10 years ago
Good story but needs a bit more

As far as the story presented, I found it novel and interesting. However, I felt wanting since their was no lead in story about Dr. Parker's work that is referred to in the story. Further the ending came about too quickly and left me expecting more. Therefore I gave it just 4*s.

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago

I hope I will find a finish to this series. I have not enjoyed all the categories. (I am too much of a 'romantic'). However, in general it was extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
did the Author Lose interest ?

fine series.

although it seemed to drift.

was a real pain trying to find each part

and seems to have no Ending.

might have considered preceeding the titles with

a for part one

aa for part two

aaa for part threee

aaaa for part four

aaaaa for part five

aaaaaa for part six

etc, ,etc ,etc ,

would have made it a lot less work for the reader to find the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good

I hope you finish the story off you left a lot hanging in the air unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pretty damn good

I've read the whole series so far. I know you have more in that noggin of yours. Don't you think you should post them soon?

kittenkuhnkittenkuhnover 8 years ago
I want more!!!!

Where is the next story!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whaaa

Why r u letting Chantal enjoy n have mike ...while she us a witch..who break him and His fiancee up..I fucking hate her...

When will u let Mike reconcile with Shanna...

They obviously still loves reach other...

I wish mike will crush n punish Chantal when he learn the truth..

M disappointed at Mike too for not trying to reason out what made Shanna was suddenly change...he should have probe a bit.

Besides I don't think Mike will b able to hold on to his fidelity even if they got married...women r throwing themselves at him..

Sak77Sak77over 8 years ago
More!! Please!!

Totally hooked on this truly excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Will you finish this?

Loving your writing but..... Will you finish this? Please!!!!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 8 years ago
Can't rate this yet

Argh. I hate unfinished stories. And to top it off, the first chapter told us it would be 6 chapters. So I thought it was finished!

Hopefully, this will be continued at some point but I think I will wait for a chapter with 'conclusion' in the description before picking it up again.

I really would like to know what Anna's story is and how Shanna gets back together with Mike. As well as finding out how Donna enters the mix.

Tall_kTall_kover 7 years ago
Really want to rate this

I agree with ResidentWeavil; I can't rate this until it is finished. When reading this and some of the other stories with characters that intersect this story, I found that I really don't like Mike Hogue. However, I have to admit that I find him to be one of the more interesting characters that I've read about recently. I don't see how he moves from his current position of having many women serve/service him (granted, very loyally and with love on many of the women's parts) to actually opening up to love three women enough to marry them.

How did he get back together with Shanna? How did he end up married to Donna and Suzie also? Who is Anna?

Please finish this story/series/chronicle?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
I liked it

Enjoyed the story, a little over the top but so what? It's a fun read with a lush location and lusty participants. You really need to read the first volumes to get the full flavor of the story although this can be read as a standalone.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Best of the Hogue series.

This definitely the best of this story series. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed your work. I will read everything you have written.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Talk about an ANTI-CLIMAX !!

After reading all that has been written in all of the preceding Stories and Chapters, I have been left mightily disappointed that Our Hero and his Lady Friend haven't gotten it all together again. Anti-Climax !!

Then what about the Journalist who was writing her story? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. More Anti-Climax !!

A wonderful story, I do hope that you can find the time to write and tell all, who have followed this so far, that there is a happy ending for all. Please !

peter944peter944over 4 years ago
Needs a conclusion

Great series and spawned many genres but you left way too many threads in the wind. How did Mike and Shanna get back together, how does Anna from part 1 tie in, who us Stumpy (though I am pretty sure who that one us) and how did that play out. How did the business get moved? For that matter how did Mike come to be adopted into the Royal family? Etc....

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Part Seven

Really enjoyed this series but when are we getting part seven. Too many things left out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs to be finished

I agree with the previous commenters; the story got progressively better over time, but was left unfinished. Very complex, and indeed, seems horrible of him to take Chantal back into the fold - even as a ‘sex slave’, as he does not treat her that way any more and then not forgive Shanna for a looong time.

Please finish the story.

Joann69Joann69almost 4 years ago
Finished

Please complete the circle we know who the reporter's father is.

But please tie it together.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Tremendously nice reading! But, too many loose ends: who is the reporter's father, how did Mike and Shanna get together again, how did Mike come to marry Suzie and Donna, and how did the planned coup against the King transpire?

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Interesting story, the powerful though kind man running things and solving problems. To bad there are not more me like that in power. It seems in most cases the old adage of "power corrupts" is more true than not. I must be getting old to love shown in your story is more important and moving than the erotic sex scenes. Still a good story I like some your others much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
that was fun...

good editing as well. the odd loose end, misplaced names, but only one misplaced apostrophe!

no problem, it´s easy to miss stuff when skim editing.

thanks!

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasabout 3 years ago

Hi Q,

This definitely needs another chapter, or maybe more. Lots of unanswered questions. Rocky could use more too!

Thanks for your stories. Good reads. Quite entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

So years have gone by, but no further stories. Have you given up on Hogue?

biggeoff35biggeoff35almost 3 years ago

Please finish

Please complete the circle we know who the reporter's father is.

But please tie it together.

bajohn01bajohn01almost 3 years ago

This story has been great. Love the intrigue. But as several others have commented Where the heck is the rest of it . Your stories are great but an ending would be even greater. Love the writing.

xavierwxavierwover 2 years ago

Thanks to stories like this one, written so well that the reader gets sucked into the story and the “world” created within it, I find myself looking for similar stories that contains, but doesn’t exclusively focus on sexual action. I appreciate your skill and writing prowess.

Keep up the great work!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really sucked. Kidnapping and restraint turns me off. No amount of great writing skills can justify a sick story like this.

A blight on society.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish this epic saga. I have to find out what happens. Please do not do what so many authors/writers do and just stop/drop a story. There is so much more to be said.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

I guess you must have got sick to death of writing about an arsehole like Mike. I can't think of another reason why you big your story up so much and then not bother to finish it. Very odd...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you, Q, For giving me about 2 weeks of diving into the emotional tides of your stories. This is the last one for now, I‘ve read all of them. I cried a lot, and at many times I understood a few more things about myself. What can a reader want more. I wish I could read the end of this one. And I wish, after I digested the roller coaster of emotions, I cloud write a few words myself. Thank you!

- Days

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 years ago

Horrible, assault, undue influence, kidnapping are all things that cannot be justified, no matter what the background

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

what a tremendouse lit down get this far and bam nothing to finsh it off 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting possibilities but full of hole: who are Edie and Chantal? What happened to the two mob brothers? What about their boss? When happened to the king and his gay counselor? to name but a few. I have beatings like you have in the story. It is frustrating!!!

Reluctant 2*

BJ

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Totaly

Totally confused by this rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe this to be one of your best series.

I wish that they were placed in consecutive order.

I would hope to find a full length book by you.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

A decent story, even if it doesn't bear much resemblance to the first 2 chapters. It's too bad that qhml1 doesn't seem to have any inclination to finish it, as it's been the better part of ten years since this was posted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Q, when you die you should will your brain to science. I’ve been reading down your story list and we’ve gone from Rambo in a skirt, traveling thru Redneck Valhalla, now to Booby Bali Hai! What goes on in that noggin of yours. Again a ten on the five scale.

gprevgprev7 months ago

You lost me in the middle of the second page. Thank goodness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...