Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill quickly pushes herself up from the table. She takes the first step to the pile of her clothes. Her soft, and bare, breasts jiggle as she walks. "EE-OW!" Jill squeals as they bounce lightly on her chest. She slows her steps, moving as softly as she can.

Jill gets the bra off the top of her pile and brings it over to me. She sets the folded bra atop my hand. "Here is my bra, Ma'am." She offers humbly.

I drop her bra on the table for a minute. I thought about demanding she hand over the undershirt as well. But her blouse is slightly on the thin side. Thin enough that I can make out the lines of the undershirt through it if I look closely enough and she's standing the right way. That makes it thin enough that if anyone looked closely, they might notices the darkness of her breasts through the blouse as well. And by now, those breasts are swelled up to a deep-purple.

"Go dress, slut." I snap firmly.

Jill's eyes pop wide again. She trembles, standing frozen in front of me. It takes close to a full second for her to get her wits back and say "yes, Ma'am." Then she heads for the pile of her clothes with the most reluctant of steps. And the most horrified look on her face.

She moves slowly, giving in to the now painful throbbing in her breasts. A throbbing that aches worse as she moves and her mounds jiggle. She pulls her undershirt over her head. But then she pulls it out from her chest, stretching the fabric to its limit as she does before she pulls it down over those bound breasts. She very gently lowers the shirt onto her chest. The snug fabric squeezes just a tiny bit more on her aching mounds. Then she puts her blouse on over it, buttoning it up an extra button. She glances down to her chest, trying to see if her darkly-swollen breasts are noticeable through the shirts.

I take Jill's bra in my hand. I step up behind Jill. She stays facing forward since I didn't tell her to move. She stays very still, not wanting those breasts to move even a hair.

I grab hold of the waistband of her jeans. I'm not trying to be gentle with her, just totally unconcerned with how anything might feel for her. I pull the waistband firmly back, gaining an inch or so of space between her back and the denim as the front of it pulls into her waist. I glance down into the back of her jeans, seeing the top of her panties and the strap flowing into her crack. And seeing the tops of her bare cheeks.

I take Jill's bra and bunch it up. Then I put it into the waistband of her jeans. I use my hand to push it down, into the crack of her bottom, atop the strap of the panties.

Jill squeals as she feels me shoving her bra into her pants. Immediately she cries out a pained "OW!" that's almost too loud as her flinching jump gets a jiggle from those breasts. She stills, a light quiver in her body, and stands there as the bra slips further down her crack. And my fingers caress along her cheeks as they push it.

"There!" I giggle. "You don't want to lose your bra, do you, slut?"

"No, Ma'am, I don't want to lose my bra, Ma'am. Thank you for shoving it in the crack of my butt where I won't forget it, Ma'am." Jill blurts out in a nervous but humble voice.

I take Jill's hand. "Let's go see our patient, slut!" I laugh. As the look of absolute humiliation and horror sweeps Jill's face, I add "if I were you, I'd make myself ignore the pain in my breasts rather than show it in front of my patient. Now, that will remind you about lying, slut." I laugh again as I'm pulling the door open.

Jill stands shocked and frozen. A light swat of my hand on her bottom, even through her jeans, gets her moving along and gritting her teeth so hard I wonder if she'll need a dentist before her next break.

Chapter 11: Oral Examination

Jill's next patient is a grade-school-aged boy with a sore throat. He gets a quick exam and a couple of prescriptions.

I'm not really paying attention to him. I'm watching Jill. And now there's something to watch. Something to amuse myself watching. Jill moves slightly slowly now. I can see that she wants to move a lot slower than she does, but forces herself to keep the pace up where no one will notice she's moving hesitantly. She also takes great care to keep her shoulders stiff, moving her upper body only when she has no choice.

But the most amusing part is the way she keeps clenching her teeth for the briefest instant before catching it and relaxing them slightly. Her body stays slightly stiff and tensed as well.

On the way across to this room, I'd warned Jill not to "short-change" her patient just because her breasts were busy teaching her a lesson in openness and honesty. It doesn't look like she does, but it's still a fairly quick exam. Then again, there's not much to examine on this patient.

I'm certain that Jill is heavily distracted. How could she not be? Her breasts have to be throbbing hard and aching worse right now. They're going to be so swollen and deep-purple, almost black they'll look so dark when I unbind them. I know that she's thinking more of the discomfort in her breasts than anything.

As Hannah shows the patient out, and I lock the door quickly behind them, I can see the hopefulness on Jill's face. She's praying that I will unbind her breasts now. That I will deem her lesson learned after a mere ten minutes and one patient. I'm sure she considers suffering through it, having to force herself to ignore the throbbing ache as she went about her duty, to be far more of a lesson than she needs.

Jill inches her way over to the little table as if anxiously awaiting my instructions to take her shirts off.

She makes it about halfway before I stop her. "Your turn, slut Jill. Come over here and let's do your oral exam. Now we'll see how slutty your mouth has been, slut Jill." I order her with a wide smirk on my face.

Then I watch as her face drops to the floor. Jill moves very reluctantly now. But she obediently inches her way over to the exam table, taking great pains not to let her chest move. It's amusing to watch her try to walk without letting her chest move or her breasts jiggle. At least now she lets herself clench her teeth hard.

Jill slowly slips up onto the table, sitting with her feet dangling off the edge, and waiting. I'm sure that she's now praying that once I've done this tease, I will release her breasts and spare her the torment of having to examine another patient with them bound.

She sits rather still this time. I guess she wants to keep those breasts still more than she wants to fidget around. But I doubt she's any less nervous now.

She faces forward, shifting her eyes to watch me warily as I root through the drawers and cabinets. She about jumps as she sees me pulling on a pair of latex gloves. Instead, her eyes just jump wide. I get out the common implements that I'm after. The same ones she used to check his throat.

"Open wide and say 'AH'" I tauntingly tell Jill as I step up in front of her.

Jill opens her mouth, mostly wide, and says "Ah."

I start by putting my hand under Jill's jaw and pinching the corners of her mouth. It forces her to stretch her mouth and jaw to their widest, opening another fraction of an inch for me.

I use a penlight, shining it into her mouth and looking everywhere. There's not much to see, just a mouth. I release her jaw for a second. "Now did Mr. White use this slutty mouth for his pleasure recently, slut?" I ask.

"No, Ma'am. It's been six days since Mr. White used my slutty mouth for his pleasure, Ma'am." Jill doesn't hesitate to answer. I expected her to be more eager to please me now. She wants something, her breasts freed, and she knows she won't get it if I'm not fully pleased with her.

"So then I won't find any filthy cum in your throat, slut?"

"No, Ma'am, there's no filthy cum in my throat, Ma'am."

I pinch her jaw open again, not even bother to tell Jill to open her mouth. Once it's wide open, I use a tongue depressor to push her tongue down and out of the way. Then I use a little handheld scope to look into the back of her mouth, around the bend, and at the top of her throat. There's nothing to see here either. But there shouldn't be. Even if he had cum in her mouth last night, by now, after her breakfast and coffee, there wouldn't be a trace of it left. I'm sure Jill knows that, too.

I take my time, leaving Jill's jaw held open at full-wideness, her muscles starting to ache from the strain of being so taut. I even take the time to lift her tongue with the tongue depressor and check underneath of it. I push her cheeks out from her jaw and peek in the space between her cheeks and gums as well.

I keep her jaw pinched wide. "Now we'll see how slutty that throat is, slut Jill." I'm sure she's wondering what else I might do in here. I lie the end of the tongue depressor against the tip of her tongue. I start sliding it along her tongue, moving it slowly, inching it deeper into her mouth.

Having something slid into her throat isn't a new experience for Jill. It was one of the first lessons I taught her. How to take the full length of a cock into her mouth. It's a lesson her boyfriend should be appreciating. Although, since he's so far declined to participate in Jill's sessions, I can't say for sure. I haven't seen her swallow his length as she should be doing. But I have seen her swallow a practice cock, a dildo.

The tongue depressor is six inches long. About the length of a hand. Not too long. About the same length as a decent average cock. But it's also nowhere near as thick as a cock is. A cock would be an inch, or more, in diameter. Not an inch across and flat.

I keep it inching its way along her tongue until it reaches the back of Jill's mouth. That doesn't stop me. I nudge her head up a little, straightening the bend at the back of her mouth as much as I can without straining her neck. Plenty for this.

I slide it along, watching as the tip of it disappears into the back of her mouth. Now it's headed straight at Jill's throat. I see a little nervousness in Jill's eyes as she feels it moving into the back of her mouth. Nervousness at the unusual and new idea of this going into her throat instead of a cock, the only thing she's felt there before.

I see her body snap lightly as the first gag hits her. She gags again, lightly, from the unaccustomed sensation. This isn't big and round, like a cock that stuffs her. This is just wide and flat, not filling her mouth, but more just there and tickling it.

Finally, just before the tip of it presses into the tightness of Jill's throat, the end of it slips past Jill's teeth. I stop pushing it into her, letting it rest along her tongue. Then I do something that Jill is so not expecting. I push her mouth closed. Fully closed. I even use my fingers to lift her lips and see that her teeth are snug against each other and that the wood isn't visible. That ever speck of the depressor is beyond her teeth.

Jill's eyes go wide as she figures out what I'm doing. She gags, hard this time. I hold her jaw shut as she does, keeping the depressor in place. After a few nervous gags, Jill quiets. I hear her suck very fast and edgy breaths through her nose now.

I step back, leaving Jill on her own. She doesn't dare to move her neck or change the angle of her throat. She stays perfectly still, her chin pointing up.

"You'll be happy to know that your throat looks nice and slutty, slut." I teasing tell Jill. I have to stretch up onto my tiptoes to look straight into her eyes now that she's angling her head up. "As I'm sure you can see, your throat is so slutty that it's deep-throated even my tongue depressor.

"Obviously I will have to have a talk with Mr. White. Either he's gay, or you haven't been swallowing his cock like a cheap slut. If you were, he wouldn't be going six long days without making better use of your slutty mouth. I'm sure G-d only gave sluts a mouth to serve as a cum dumpster. It's not like anyone wants to hear any words out of it! No one cares what some gutter slut has to say!" I laugh lightly. And I know that there's no way Jill can say anything with it in her mouth. Not even if she tried. It would just be unintelligible noises.

I use my fingers to open Jill's lips, baring her tightly gritted teeth. I put a finger against those teeth in the center as if shushing her. Only then do I pinch her jaw again. This time her mouth eagerly spring open, leaving me to force it only the last tiny bit to its widest. As her teeth part, my finger holds the tongue depressor in place. It's exactly where I left it, lying along the length of her tongue and holding it down.

I take hold of it by its edges and inch it back out of Jill's mouth just as slowly. If she thinks I'm done now, she's going to be surprised. I keep her jaw pinched wide.

I have another, a fresh, tongue depressor. One that hasn't been soaking up her saliva. I use that one to lift the side of Jill's tongue. I lift it gently and slightly, lying the tongue depressor against her teeth and raising the thick pink muscle up just above her teeth.

The last thing I got from Jill's drawers is a pair of forceps. I take those in my hand and reach their clamping jaws into her gaping mouth as I open them wide. I slide the bottom of those jaws along the wood of the depressor. The tips of the bottom jaw quickly bump her tongue, knocking it up and slipping under it. Then I have the jaws around her tongue, on the side about ½" back from its rounded tip.

I start closing those jaws slowly. I like to go slow. It gives Jill the time to think about what's happening and about what she'll soon be feeling. Tongues have a lot of nerves in them. Enough that I see Jill's eyes snap wide with panic as she feels the jaws biting down onto the thick side of her tongue. I keep them closing, steadily pinching her tongue in the cold steel jaws tighter and tighter.

I stop only when I can see the jaws biting sharply into her tongue. I know then that Jill really feels their pinch. And the pain of it.

Jill tries to cry out, something that might be a very strained "OW!" It's just noise. Trying to make noise does nothing for Jill. Instead, it pulls her tongue against the ungiving jaws, biting them even harder into her muscle. And I'm holding those forceps still, so they're holding her tongue still. It's not easy to make noise without moving your tongue. She quickly gives up on crying out, opting instead to spare herself the added bite of the clamp.

Instead Jill's eyes quickly wet. And she breaths panicked breaths, fast and hard, through her nose. I hold the pinch. I put a gloved finger into Jill's mouth and use the pad of my finger to stroke along the center of her tongue, from the back of her mouth to the tip of it. But not all the way to the root of it, just to about the line of the back of her teeth. It's deep enough to make her fight hard not to gag on it, but not quite down her throat yet.

"Yup, this is a very slutty mouth." I pronounce. "Wide, with a soft tongue that should feel so good on the underside of a hard manly cock. And clearly, this jaw can open wide enough for a good-sized man to make use of it without scraping on those worthless teeth!

"In a moment I'll pinch the other side of this tongue a little harder. That should nicely remind you that your tongue is not for talking. Your tongue is there for only two things. To caress a cock. And to be very humble and polite to your Queen when you are spoken to.

"And today, you've been humble and polite only when we've been alone, slut." I close the jaws just a hair more, biting the clamp a touch harder into the soft spongy muscle of her tongue. It gets a good hard wince from Jill as a tear rolls from her eye. "I expect full humility and politeness, slut. I don't care who hears you being polite. I don't care. In fact, I want your patients and staff to see you polite. To see you acting like a proper lady for once in your useless life.

"I swear that all you doctors think your poop doesn't stink! Which, as you just smelled, isn't the case! You're nothing, here or anywhere else. You're just another peasant bitch of a gutter slut. Remember your place, slut."

I slowly release the clamp from Jill's tongue and take it out of her mouth. Then I take the depressor out of her mouth as well. I even release the corners of her jaw. "Are you ready to show me you can be a good slut? Are you ready for that biting pinch on the other side of your useless tongue, slut?"

Another tear rolls from Jill's eyes. When she finally answers, her voice is so much the naughty little girl's voice, full of shame and muted to near silence. "Yes, Ma'am. Will you please pinch the other side of my tongue now, Ma'am, harder than you did already? Please, Ma'am? Teach this slut to behave properly, Ma'am?"

"Open wide, slut." I tauntingly tell her. I wait as jill opens her mouth wide. Then I order her to stretch her mouth even wider. I'm not going to pinch her jaw and force it open. I'm going to make her submissively sit there and welcome the pain.

"Lift your tongue, slut." Jill reluctantly lifts her tongue up and holds it up. I slip the tongue depressor underneath it. Then I have her lie her tongue on the wood. I slip the jaws of the clamp around her tongue and pause.

"Hold still, slut. Do not let those teeth touch my clamp, slut." I tell her firmly. Then I start closing the clamp very slowly. As it bites down into her nerves, Jill tense up. Another tear runs from her eyes. Her face scrunches up even more. She breathes through her mouth, her breaths taking on a squealing whine, but no real sound.

I pinch the clamp into her tongue harder this time, just as I promised I would. I tighten it until I can see it squeezing deeply into the soft muscle. And I can tell Jill is hurting. I hold it there.

"Now remember, slut... remember your place in life. Show your Queen proper deference." I count to ten very slowly. Then I ease the pressure off.

I never had Jill undress for this exam. A moment later I'm leading Jill, and her sore tongue, out of the room. She tries to gather herself and not look like I brought tears to her eyes in here. It's not easy to do without her hands. And she looks very unhappy that her breasts are still bound so tightly.

As her breasts throb, I lead her off for the next patient.

Chapter 12: Chest Pain, Part II

Jill's next patient is a young girl with a cold. So nothing to get excited about, at least not for me. But I do see the faintest, and briefest, glimmer of hope slash over Jill's face as she listens to the girl's chest. She thinks, and hopes, that it means I will tease her chest now. And if I'm going there, hopefully, I'll have the mercy to unbind her breasts while I'm there.

She doesn't short-change her patient, but once she's done I hear the eagerness in her voice as she ushers her patient out. And I see the hope on her face as I lock the door. Now it's her break between patients as well, so we have a few extra minutes. I'm sure Jill has forgotten that this is also time for her next punishment. She's too eager to get those bands off her boobs.

I see the relief wash over her. Not just her face but her entire body as I tell her to undress to the waist. She moves quickly, or at least as quickly as she can while taking care not to brush against her sore breasts. Something I didn't tell her to do. I didn't tell her not to either. I just to her to get her shirts off.

As soon as Jill pulls the undershirt up I can see the deep and dark purple swollen mounds of her breasts. The bands have done their jobs rather well, binding tightly around the bases of her breast. Those mounds have to be aching her unbearably by now. So perfect. I know Jill has learned her lesson. And it won't leave a mark on her. In a minute or so those breasts will look perfectly normal.

I have Jill sit on the exam table. She gets up rather eagerly, having to slow herself down to keep her breasts from bouncing against her chest. She does not them to move at all. I watch her get up and sit with her hands behind her. Then I root through the drawers. But I take care not to let Jill see what I'm slipping into my pocket this time. It will be a surprise for her.

1...678910...17