Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tap Jill on the top of her head. This is the first time she's done a two-whore blow job with an actual cock instead of a dildo. She tilts her head, looking up at Hank with glassy, needy eyes. "Thank you, Sir, for allowing this slut to pleasure you better by sharing your wonderful cock with this skanky whore, Sir."

Jill turns her head to Paige. "Thank you, skanky, for helping me give my husband such a good blow job. It seems that he likes your mouth better than mine, so thank you for sucking his cock better than I can."

Paige reaches her arms out and wraps them around Jill. "Thank you for sharing that delicious cock with me, slut. Share his tasty cum with me?" Paige doesn't wait for an answer. She puts her lips to Jill's and gives Jill a very hungry and passionate kiss. Jill's burning need in her pussy stops her from thinking. Jill returns the kiss as passionately as she would if it were Hank she was kissing. As Jill's tongue explores Paige's mouth, Jill gets a good taste of Hank's cum inside Paige's mouth.

Paige finally breaks the kiss and grins wide.

"Go on, skanky. You won so go lie on the table and offer that skanky thing up."

Paige almost flies she moves so fast. Paige very rarely gets the privilege of cumming at the hands of another instead of by supervised masturbation. She lies on the table, pulling her feet up to her bottom, and splaying her legs to fully display the puffy mound of her silky smooth pussy.

I grab Jill by her hair. "Come along, loser. Time for you to give the winner her reward." Jill scrambles to her feet, not wanting me to have an excuse to pull some of that hair out. I turn Jill around, then push her head down to Paige's waiting, and sloppy wet, pussy.

Jill obediently puts her lips to Paige's pussy. She puts her lips surrounding Paige's hard clit. Jill puts her tongue against the side of Paige's nub. Then she starts slowly swirling her tongue around Paige's aching nub.

Hank openly gawks. It takes about two seconds for Paige to be purring out very deep and throaty, and even more hungry, moans as she squirms. Untied, Paige's legs quickly close to clamp Jill's head to her pussy.

"How did you get Jill to do that..." Hank asks in a soft voice full of amazement. "She's always been so disgusted by the idea of being with a woman."

I giggle. "Because I don't care if it's disgusting. I own Jill, and I want her to eat that skanky whore's pussy. Jill needs to please me. So she eats it. And it looks like she's doing it so eagerly, doesn't it?"

Paige's hips thrash hard, snapping up from the table and taking Jill's head along for the ride. "Yes, she looks rather into it." Hank answers. With Paige's thrashing, there really isn't another answer.

I let the show go on for a few minutes. Every second of which Paige spends in erotic agony as she denies herself the orgasm that's straining to overtake her. "Whenever you're ready to see skanky cum, just tell her to. Unlike that slut, skanky is well behaved. She only cums when she's told to."

Hank stares at Paige's violently-thrashing form for a few seconds as if processing what I just told him. "Uh... go ahead and cum, skanky." He finally says, unsure of it.

"Yes, Sir." Paige answers. Then it takes less than a second. Paige screams out loud in her throaty, sultry, whiskey voice a long, unending cry of "AH!" Paige's hips snap into warp speed, snapping crisp and violent thrashes up and down as if bucking against a cock. Paige's hands thrash around, her fists beating hard against the table beside her. Paige's orgasm goes on for over two minutes, endless powerful waves flowing over her body and keeping her thrashing as wildly as the first.

Finally, Paige falls limp, but still moaning eagerly for the few seconds until I stop Jill from eating Paige's pussy. Paige lies there for several seconds. I turn Jill around so that Hank can see the heavy glaze of Paige's glistening honey covering the lower half of Jill's face.

I snap my fingers, telling Paige to stop baking in her bliss. Paige immediately gets up to her rubbery legs. She turns to me and thanks me for allowing her such a great treat. Then she turns to Hank and thanks him just as humbly for granting her such an incredible orgasm "at the tongue of your slutty wife." Finally, Paige turns to Jill and thanks her for "eating my pussy like the cheapest of slut and giving me such an intensely good reward for giving your husband a good blow job for you."

I push Jill back onto her knees in front of Hank and tell her to fix his pants for him.

Chapter 21: A Slut's Exit

Now that I'm done teasing Jill, it's time to send her on her way. Especially since Jill still needs to check in on her patients at the hospital tonight. More so because Sophie has my supper ready.

Jill is still a mess. She's flushed, hot, and sweaty. She's still panting lightly. Her face still it's half-glaze of drying Paige-cum on it.

I grab hold of Jill's bush, feeling that even in front those hairs are soaking wet. I use her bush as a leash to walk Jill back up to the living room. There I stand her against the empty place on the wall.

I turn to Hank and ask if he brought some clothes for "his slut" to wear home, or if it would more amuse him to take her home naked. He says that would be amusing, but like get her arrested. He hands me a plastic grocery bag with some clothes in it.

I don't take the bag. I ask Hank to help out and give Jill the first piece of clothing. He hands her a small, sexy, t-back pair of black panties. Jill holds them out atop her upturned palms and asks me, very politely, in her still throaty and over-needy voice. "Miss Rodgers, Ma'am, would it please you for me to put these panties that Mr. White has given me on, Ma'am?"

I snatch the panties right off Jill's hands. "Don't be silly, slut. As sloppy as your skank pit is, you'll just get the soaking wet and ruin them." I toss them back to Hank.

He hands her a bra. Jill asks for permission to put that on as well. I refuse it, tossing the bra back to Hank. Then he hands her a black, lace-fringed garter belt. That I allow her to put on. Then it's a pair of black stockings. Io let her have those, too.

Now Hank hands Jill a black dress. Jill holds it up and asks to put it on. I allow it. The dress is more like date-wear than professional. Then again, Hank was told to bring something he enjoyed seeing her in. It hangs to just above her knees. It's mostly backless. And it has slightly narrow strips that rise to cover her breasts and then clip together behind her neck. The last item he's brought for Jill is some black spike-heeled shoes. I let her have those, too.

I walk over to Jill. I look her straight in her eyes. As I do I slip my hand under her dress, lifting the front of it up, and put my finger to her slit. I press lightly, my finger finding the rock-hard nub of her clit. That I can feel pounding like a hammer as it throbs against my finger.

I start very slowly rubbing my finger tenderly over Jill's unbearably needy and aching clit. Instantly Jill purrs out a long, throaty deep, "OOH!" and shudders.

"You will be on your best behavior for the rest of the night. Is that clear, slut?" Jill knows what I'm telling her to do. I'm telling her that she's to be as humble and polite to her husband as she would be to me. And that she's to obey him without question.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Jill answers, and now that squeaky little girl is back in her throaty voice.

"Good slut. You will not touch this pussy unless Mr. White tells you to."

"Yes, Ma'am..."

"You do not want to disappoint me, slut, or I swear you will wish you hadn't. I will tease that slutty butt of yours beyond what you can bear, and then tease it some more. And that's after a very public paddling over my knees."

"Yes, Ma'am... I swear I'll be a good slut for Mr. White, Ma'am!" Jill tries to reassure me.

I take my finger from Jill's pussy. Jill breathes out the deepest sigh of frustration. I quickly spin her around. Jill puts her hands behind her back as she should. I lift the back of her dress, exposing her still-red cheeks, or at least the half of them that's not covered by the garter belt. I put her dress in her hands, making Jill hold it up to display her naked and red behind.

I step over to Hank, who's still gawking at Jill, and whisper to ask him where he parked. He tells me that he's on the street across from the building. I tell him "as the elevator doors open downstairs." I see the questioning look on his face.

I raise my voice back up to normal. "Slut, you will keep that dress up and leave your naked behind bare for the world to see. Mr. White will tell you when he wants you to cover that naughty thing."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill answers with a bit of unease creeping into her voice. Facing the wall, she doesn't know that I've given Hank instructions. And she doesn't know how well I know the rhythm of this building.

I tell Hank that he may take his worthless slut now. He takes Jill and walks her out of the apartment with her bottom still bare.