Dr. Teasewood Pt. 04

Story Info
The nurse relaxes me.
1k words
4.46
10.8k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Mr. Martin didn't answer my question as we both watched his wife continue to hold my cock. But I could sense the panic in his voice when he finally said, "I don't know. Maybe my wife and I should talk about this more."

Mrs. Martin had a satisfied look on her face as she rolled my dick from one of her hands to the other. Perhaps she was surprised at how comfortable she felt handling another man's large cock while her husband watched.

Dr. Teasewood and nurse Nancy lent credibility and professionalism to a scene that normally only plays out in hotel rooms and private homes.

"You certainly can discuss it further, Mr. and Mrs. Martin, if you wish," the doctor said. "Or you can go ahead and plan a date. In fact, let me suggest that you set a date for the service, and our nurse, Nancy, will visit your in your home before to go over any further questions or concerns."

Mrs. Martin, obviously eager, turned to her husband while gripping my cock with on hand, "That sounds like a good idea, honey."

Poor Mr. Martin could only look downhearted and reply, "Okay doctor." His wife suggested the coming weekend.

"Perfect," said the doctor, "Do you want Mr. Jones to arrive about eight o'clock?" All parties agreed, and Dr. Teasewood added the date and time to the bottom of the agreement that the Martins had signed.

The formality and professionalism of this transaction only added to my excitement. My erection was more stout and solid than I can ever remember. With reluctance, Mrs. Martin removed her hand and left me in an embarrassing state of arousal.

Mr. Martin took his wife by her arm as they walked to the door. Nurse Nance told them, "I'll call you soon about visiting your home." They nodded as the wife and downtrodden husband walked slowly to the door. Imagining what he was thinking only increased my excited state. A long slow drip of cum caught the eyes of Dr. Teasewood and nurse Nancy.

If I had been alone, I would have stroked myself to a thunderous climax, but in the presence of the doctor and nurse and in a professional setting, I regarded the display of my cock to Mr. and Mrs. Jones as a service, no as a time to jerk off as if I were alone. With difficulty, I resisted the urge to touch my cock and nurse it to a big sendoff.

The doctor advised me, "It's five days before your service date with the Martins. For maximum performance, I advise you to refrain from ejaculation before then, so that you can deliver the best possible performance of your duties. However, if you need relief do it soon so that you will have time to anticipate and build up for the weekend.

I nodded as his words caused more cum to flow out of my dick and down to his office rug.

Nurse Nancy led me back to the dressing area. She held my arm and said, "That went very well, I thought. You did a nice job in front of the Martins."

"Thank you," I said. "It felt awkward at first, but I'm glad the doctor told Mrs. Martin she could touch me. That helped a lot. Before that, I was very nervous."

Nancy replied, "Well, you didn't look nervous to me." As she spoke, she glanced down to see if my erection was still full. Then she asked, "What did you think about the doctor's advice?"

I blushed, "You mean....?"

"Yes," she said, "Do you think you can hold out until the weekend?"

"I'll try," I stammered, "I'll just have to be careful."

Nurse Nancy smiled, "Sit on the exam table, and I'll clean you up." She washed her hands in the exam room sink, then she lifted my dick and wiped it with a tissue.

"Lie back so I can get it all," she told me.

As I reclined, I could see my cock waving back and forth. My erection that Mrs. Martin gave me had subsided, but the nurse's touch had a ballooning effect.

Nurse Nancy squeezed a few drops of ointment directly onto my bell head, "This will sterilize and clean the skin," and then she spread the jell but confined her touches to my purple dick head, grasping just the glans and pinching slightly to rub the slippery oil into my nosecone. Without touching any of the eight plus inches underneath, Nancy triggered me to orgasm.

"Oh damn," I almost shouted. Nancy knew exactly what she had done. She calmly continued to massage my cock head and watched as my throbs started.

"You'll be okay for the Martins by next week," she said, "Go ahead and enjoy this. You deserve it for your work today."

The sensation was amazing, unlike any spurting I had ever felt. Since no one was pumping my dick, the orgasm came over me in a prolonged wave of release. There were no jets of cum, no pyrotechnic spurts, only long rolling pleasure and a feeling of great release.

Once I was over the edge, Nancy released my dick head and watched pulse after pulse of cum cover my cock and flow onto the exam table. My nearly erect dick slowly leaned down until it finally rested on my leg, with very gentle bubbles of cum continuing.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" Nancy asked me. "Patients sometimes cum when we examine them," she told me, "but no one has released a river like you just did."

I smiled, "Sorry for the mess." Then added, "No one's ever done that to me before."

Nancy said, "Well, after the doctor and Mr. Martin watched Mrs. Martin touch you like that, I thought someone should give you a reward."

We both laughed as Nancy wiped cum off my dick and legs.

Nurse Nancy left me while I dressed, and I met her as I checked out. She processes patient insurance and payments, "There will be no charge today." I thanked her and was almost out the door when Nurse Nancy called out, "Remember, no ejaculations for a week."

Waiting patients looked up from their magazines and watched me as I walked to the elevator.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers