Dr. Teasewood Pt. 05

Story Info
Dr. Teasewood's patients get their needed treatment.
2.7k words
4.63
6.6k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

All the way home, the effects of Nurse Nancy's talented fingers kept me on the edge of satisfied and wanting more. But I knew that I had a date with the Martins in five days, and I should save my fire power for them.

As agreed, Nancy visited the Martin's home in the middle of the week to see if there were any issues or questions. After the visit, she was kind enough to call me and go over the results.

Apparently, Mr. Martin was having doubts. He asked the nurse if the same results could be attained by using an artificial penis, one large enough to match mine.

Nurse Nancy answered, "Yes, that is your choice, but the outcome will not be equal to what Mr. Jones will bring to the situation." At his puzzled look, Nancy further explained, "Marital aids can be a part of a healthy sexual relationship, but they are just inanimate tools to produce physical results."

Mrs. Martin, or I should say Jane, smiled.

Nurse Nancy continued, "For women, a satisfying sexual encounter is more than just physical. For instance, just knowing that her body and beauty can stimulate a man like Mr. Jones to produce such a large erection is a psychological benefit for her. There is a major mental component to seeing a man react to a woman's body, watching him perform for her."

Jane was nodding.

"After your last visit to our office, Mr. Jones admitted to the doctor and me that he had never been so aroused," the nurse said as she looked at Mrs. Martin. "Just think of the enjoyment Mrs. Martin will experience that cannot be duplicated with a toy."

Mr. Martin said, "I see your point, but I was just...."

"It's perfectly normal for a couple or for a husband to be unsure about something like this," Nurse Nancy said. She reached over the table and took Mr. Martin's hand, "You needn't be concerned. This is only an entertainment for you and your wife. If anything, this should strengthen your mutual trust and pleasure."

Mr. Martin's shoulders slumped, "I guess you're right." He looked at his wife, "Do you want to ask your question?"

Jane was shy and it took a moment for her to ask the nurse, "I'm worried that it won't work."

"Won't work?" Nurse Nancy asked.

"Well, you know, he is so big," the petite wife said.

"Oh," replied Nancy, "That is a perfectly normal concern. Let's talk about that."

"Mr. Jones will only do what you ask of him. He will not do anything uncomfortable for you. When the time comes, he will be sure that you and he are lubricated sufficiently and then he will proceed carefully as his penis enters you."

Jane was reacting to this language. Nancy sensed her arousal, so she continued.

"A thick and long penis, or cock, or dick, or whatever you call it, can enter just about any vagina, or pussy with enough care and patience."

Use of the vulgar terms seemed to make the Martins squirm. He, with worry. Her, with desire.

"Nature provides a woman with the ability to stretch to accommodate even the biggest cock." Nurse Nancy was now driving the conversation in a way that made Mr. Martin feel threatened but that thrilled Mrs. Martin.

"Your situation is exactly why we started this service for our patients and why we offer a range of penis sizes for you to choose from." Nancy added, "You chose our largest male for this service, and I'm quite sure he will be able to penetrate you fully."

Poor Mr. Martin was suffering this graphic discussion about me fucking his wife, and Nurse Nancy felt sure that Mrs. Martin was aching for my cock right then and there.

Nancy added, "Speaking of penetration, Dr. Teasewood wants you both to sign an added paragraph to our standard agreement called the 'Penetration Clause.' By signing, you specifically allow Mr. Jones to penetrate Mrs. Martin."

Dr. Teasewood told me later that the penetration clause was not really necessary, but he wanted focus the Martins' attention on the fact the penetration aspect, just to be sure there could be no debate later about the nature of the encounter. This would draw the husband's attention to the fact that his wife will be fucked.

After Nancy reported all this to me, I could hardly restrain myself. But like a good service provider, I let my cock alone for the next few days. I walked around with a near boner and almost a constant light flow of cum soaking my boxers. I could only imagine how the Martins were passing the time.

On the night of the appointment, I dressed in a suit and tie for the occasion and drove to the address provided by Dr. Teasewood.

Mr. Martin greeted me at her door, "I'm Jeff, please come in."

One in their living room, Jeff told me, "My wife is upstairs. She should be done soon."

I nodded, "Thank you," I said, "It's an honor to be invited into your home to do this for you." I looked into his eyes, knowing that his eyes would soon be watching me fuck his wife. "I hope you will be satisfied."

Jeff sighed and spoke softly, "I guess we need to do this."

I felt for him. The poor guy was incapable of adequately servicing his own wife, and here I was, a stranger with a big dick, invited into his home for the purpose of fucking his wife in front of him. My sympathy for his predicament only added to my desire to fuck his wife.

"Would you like to be in charge?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked.

"Why don't you tell us what to do?" I explained. "That way you'll sort of be in control. After all, your wife surely wouldn't do this without your approval. It might make her more comfortable, too."

While Jeff was thinking about it, I added, "I won't do anything until you tell me."

He was about to speak, but I interrupted, "I'm eager to penetrate your wife, and you saw her holding my penis. She's eager, too, I think. But I won't put my dick into her pussy until you tell me to."

My suggestion and my frank language made Jeff start to quiver a little.

"Jeff," I said, "I won't fuck your wife until you tell me to."

Just then we heard Jane on the stairway. I nodded to her husband, and he nodded back.

"Dear, look you dropped in," Jeff told his wife with a laugh.

She wore a form fitting dress with stockings and heels. Her slim figure was just what I had been thinking about all week. My cock had been puffy all day and nearly erect as I drove over. Talking with Jeff made it grow larger and large. Now, Jane could clearly see the big bulge in my pant leg and knew that she was the cause of making such a big cock get stony hard.

At the bottom of the stairs, I took her hand and greeted her. "I'm so glad to see you again," I said, "I've been thinking about you all week."

Mrs. Martin returned the sentiment, "We've been thinking about you, too."

Jeff said, "Speaking of that meeting, why don't we repeat that scene?" He led his wife to a chair.

I asked, "You want me to undress?"

Jeff nodded, and his wife said, "Yes, Franklin, please do."

While they watched, I carefully took of my tie, then shoes and socks and trousers. I hadn't bothered to wear boxers, and my cock was partially in view beneath my shirt tail. I was in no hurry as I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall open so sweet Jane would once again see my cock. While unbuttoning the shirt cuffs, I shifted from side to side so that my dick traveled back and forth and balls had room to breathe.

Mr. Martin was in the spirit of things and said, "Now, Mr. Jones, why don't you step over to my wife so she can examine you again." As I stepped close to Jane, her husband said, "Now, Jane, go ahead and touch Franklin's big dick."

I was fully erect by now, but there's always room for more tension. And when Jane once again held my dick in her hand and gripped it, I'm sure it grew a tiny bit more in length and girth.

"Well, now we're back to where we started," Jeff said, and that cause us to laugh.

I allowed Jane to fondle me for a minute, then I took her hand and brought her to stand in front of me. I put her hands around me while I embraced her. My cock was pushed downward, and I was sure her dress was absorbing my dripping cum. I glanced over at her husband and asked, "May I kiss her?"

Jeff nodded, and I wrapped Mrs. Martin in a tight embrace and kissed her mouth. My hands pressed her tightly to me, and I explored her backside. I whispered, "You've touched my cock, and now it's time for me to touch you pussy." Jane started to tremble.

I looked over at her husband, "What now, Jeff?"

He walked behind his wife and unzipped her dress. It dropped from her shoulder fell to the floor. I embraced her again, but this time my cock was free to find the space between her legs. The tip of my dick rested on her panties near the cleft of her pussy as I drew her to me again for another long kiss. I whispered again, "I can't wait to fuck you."

I stepped back from our embrace to admire Mrs. Martin in her bra and panties. Her stockings were held up by garters, and her heels made her pubic bulge more prominent.

Without waiting, I asked Mr. Martin, "Do you mind if I take off your wife's panties?" He could hardly talk anyway, and he just watched as I pushed them down her legs. Before I enjoyed a good look between her legs, I drew Jane to me again so my cock could properly find her pussy slit and nuzzle into her little small opening.

"We could go up to your bedroom," I said to Jeff, "but don't you think it would be more naughty if you watched me fuck your wife here in the living room?"

He nodded as I rested his wife on the sofa and gazed at her pussy for the first time. She was a small woman, and her pussy was a coin purse. Just slim lips with a nice covering of light brown hair. I knelt in front of her, "Are you comfortable?" I asked. When she nodded I asked Jeff, "Is it okay if I lick your wife's pussy?"

Jeff could only nod eagerly, and he took a seat himself to watch.

I leaned forward, took her knees firmly in my hands and spread her legs wide apart. The little coin purse opened so that I could see her tiny clit hood. After admiring the sight for a moment, I let my tongue trace her lips and gently explore the space between her legs. Jane began to pant.

My dick and balls were dangling, taking a breather before the main event, while I prepared Mrs. Martin for entry. I didn't ask, but it seemed clear that Mr. Martin never treated his wife to a proper licking. She responded with heavy breathing until I teased her long enough to elicit a little scream.

Carefully, I built up her pleasure to a peak, then let her calm down before starting again. I'm not sure if she had a full orgasm or several little ones. All I knew was that she was getting more and more verbal. Her husband asked, "Dear, are you okay?" And she only responded with more little screams and moans.

I stopped.

"Mr. Martin," I said, "I think she's ready for penetration."

Mrs. Martin's eyes grew wider.

"But I need your approval," I said to him. Then I thought and added, "And of course, your approval, too Mrs. Martin." I added, "You signed the documents, so I really don't need your okay again, but just out of courtesy I want to let you know it's about to happen."

Jeff leaned in to see more clearly, "Yes, yes, of course."

Jane leaned back with her legs wide open and just stared at my cock positioned for entry.

"First," I said, "why don't you take off your wife's bra so she can feel more free." Jeff walked behind her and unclasped her bra. Her small breasts were lovely even if tiny. I leaned in to touch them, and as I did my cockhead touched her pussy lips. As I enjoyed her breasts and tweaked her nipples, my bell head was knocking at the door of her entry.

Jeff stood behind his wife, looking down. "Jeff," I said, "whenever you give the okay, I'll begin."

While waiting for him to answer, I let my glans kiss her lips, moving gently up and down. When it was in perfect alignment to start fucking, I looked up at her husband. He nodded.

I looked at Jane, "Here we go," I said as I began applying slight pressure to her pussy. I leaned back so Mr. Martin could see better, and so that I could gauge the progress of my dick.

Jane moaned as an inch disappeared. She moved her hips as another three inches vanished. Then she seemed to need a rest. I stopped pushing to let her adjust to the width she was taking. I slowly pumped in and out gently to loosen her up. And then I added an inch. Then another.

Soon Mr. Martin was watching his wife take more than half of my thick cock. At the half way point, I stopped again and asked Jane how she was doing. She was a bit breathless but nodded. "Can you see all right?" I asked her husband. He walked around to watch from the side.

Gentle in and out motions helped to open her pussy for me. Over the next twenty minutes I was able to finally bury all of my inches, up, down, and sideways, into her pussy.

"Wonderful!" I said. I let Mr. Martin get a good look to be sure that my entire cock was buried in his wife.

Then the fucking began.

We were at it for the next hour. I worried that I might cum too soon because I had withheld for so long the days before, but I soon realized that I had a priapus condition. My erection was strong, but I didn't feel like I was about to lose control and spew. I could fuck her all day, it seemed, and keep my erection.

This resulted in prolonged fucking on the sofa, then on the floor. At one point, I picked her up and fucked her standing up. I looked up once and saw Mr. Martin had undressed and was working his little penis to a frenzy.

We took breaks now and then, and, of course, I realized that there can be too much of a good thing. I tried my best to cum.

Fucking was no problem, but slowing down and being tender was what did the trick. I kissed Mrs. Martin as we fucked gently, and soon I felt the pumps starting.

"I'm about to cum," I said to Mr. and Mrs. Martin. I looked at him, "Do I have permission to cum in your wife's pussy?"

He was caught off guard. "Do you have to?" He said, "Maybe you could pull out?"

Too late. As he was talking, his wife felt my first spurt. I held her tight as I filled her pussy with my cum, and then some. After waiting all week, I delivered a river of juice that flowed out of her and all over the carpet.

We all rested and relaxed together. The Martins seemed pleased with the session. They were going on a vacation to a beach resort and asked me to come with them. They only needed to initial Dr. Teasewood's document to schedule another visit.

As I left that night, Jane walked me to the door, kissed me, and said, "Your nurse Nancy told me that she was considering your services, too, and she wanted my opinion."

"Oh?" I replied. "And???"

"Let's just say you should be a busy man."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers